Muh peaceful BLM

holy fuck, no burger here, but the dishonest euro-press keeps shoving us that fucking picture here…

any way to subvert that fucking manipulation of the angelical glasses nigress vs evil violent whiteys ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ikigX
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/police-officer-breaks-vertebrate-blacklivesmatter-mob-drops-concrete-head/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking this. All over the media

What where they actually trying to do with that pic?

RT used to push this angle heavily but because dindus didu sumfin they bait viewers in with "PEACEFUL PROTESTERS" and then change it to just "protesters"

Rather genius when you think about it.

How to subvert the manipulation is easy, every Happening stream needs to be recorded and cut into bite size chunks for normies.

The issue being people who stream Happenings don't save the streams.

Also this is a bump since a nigger baiting the board is top of the catalog.

And have another just in case

Not just euro press
Swiss press too
The text around is more or less this
"poor black dindu get shot"
"Da police stands in heavy equipment"
"dindunette stands against it"
"the police is pushed away by her pure & divine presence."

And OFC not a word about dindus on da road.

I've realized since the start of this event, just how blue pill the typical Holla Forumsack is.

The Kikes have found the perfect counter to Kek's meme magic; any time the heat is too intense, on Hillary, Obama or anything else, they simply mobilize BLM and with help from the MSM, Holla Forums turns overnight from investigating Jewish and Cultural Marxist misdeeds to "muh dindus."

Choose one.

I realise that most of those who try to outgroup anyone questioning this whole psyop by calling them Kikes/nigger sympathizers/leftypol/mgtow/faggot/redditard, are Daily Stormer-tier fake nationalists, I.e "alt-right" but I'm sure there must be anons who genuinely haven't thought this through and are simply being swept up by the wave.

Picture above is staged, carefully staged to trigger an emotional response, everything about the woman's character has been carefully chosen, right down to her dress which is "black and white together as one."

While the population is focused on Black vs White, the true problem (Jews and Cultural Marxists) escapes attention.

This whole charade also acts as a way to influence right-wing attitude towards the police, who make no bones about it, are no friends of ours, they are system protectors and lapdogs of the state.

In future that best outcome would be the division of the USA into separate White and non-White countries, an objective shared by many of the more radical niggers. We have more in common strategically, with these niggers, than we do with Jews, White traitors or the cops who enforce their white genocide.

Tl;dr the press and "alt-right" eceleb infiltrators are playing you for clicks and distraction.

is what they said on TV.
How the fuck does this picture symbolize that? Look at the cops, they don't have their hands raised up as if they are going to harm her, their hands are in a "calm down, we don't want any trouble" position

Yuropoor here. They used the same pic to say that the blacks are peaceful and that American cops are equivalent to roaming anarchistic motorcycle gangs (think Mad Max).
However, go to the comments sections and most people think this is fake because the photo looks staged and is no different from agitprop they were fed every day back in ye olde communist day.

Strawman, no one here has said.

Fucking retarded kike, I swear.

Both are critical problems to the survival of the European peoples.

No, there are only two options for niggers go back to Africa or go in the ground.

So fucking what?

I remember last Oscars when then the whole race/favortism issue came up… instead of using the perfect occasion to highlight jew control of holly-wood, Holla Forums went into "haha stupid niggers" mode.

I realized then that this place is nothing more than entertainment, and not even close to meme magician status it thinks it is.

Pictures like this are for people who don't understand what cops go through. That "peaceful protestor with glasses, so innocent" could very easily be concealing a knife, a gun, or a fucking suicide bomb under that dress. These people have no fucking idea what cops go through, and if they tried this "treat protestors like they're harmless" attitude in the real world, they'd be the first people to get shanked and raped to death.

Go crazy with the edits, you evil goyim!

Thanks user

thats lügenpresse for you .

She looks more like a pooinloo than a sheboon. Negroes rarely have such flat faces.

keep dreaming Moshe

Police are cunts, as said before they aren't and never will be on "our" side. As for the brainwashing Msm, I doubt anyone other than braindead liberals take it seriously in Europe

Aww, did the edgelord get ticketed for not paying the meter?

You haven't the slightest idea who's on the other side, yet you call him an edgelord. I think you're the real edgelord, piss stain.

Show the statics about blacks vs whites when it comes to murder, rape and other crimes. Of course the damn media will suck dick for a picture like that, it's propanda and its in the kikes and niggers favor.

I'm so glad I live and work with people that redpilled on niggers and sandniggers. They know this is just a small little grain of good in a pile of fucking bullshit that niggers themselves cause.

italian here.

last night i saw some pundit talking about how obama in office stoked the racial divide, because blacks are moving forward and whites can't stand it.
he even talked about the anger of white working class police officers at seeing "blacks in cadillacs".

I know that wannabe anarchist internet toughguys like you always rant about how "the police are not on our side, we need to rise up, this is our country, I have all three movies of the Purge on Bluray", but I'll bet anything and everything that you're crying in the basement with the police on your phone the moment there's any danger. You're not a tough guy, you're not an anarchist, you're not some kind of survivalist rebel. You're a bitter virgin who hasn't showered yet today.

Don't let the fact that members of BLM shot 12 people. 5 cops died because of them and this whole "muh peasful protes dow" bullshit is trying to sweep that under the rug.

Atleast in my country trust in the media is at an all-time low. Those who still listen to whatever shit they spit out of their disgusting kike mouths are beyond saving either way. I think alternative media is already about to surpass some established media and there BLM is pictured as a terrorist organisation.

Fuck my dickhole for not proofreading my shit.

Oh wow, an internet profiler! You got everything wrong now fuck off and die.

Someone mad that he got caught pretending to be two people?

What?

Holy fuck I thought this was legit strolling the main page. I didn't realize it until I saw the original

Are you retarded? This is a genuine question, user.

Oh wow I'm retarded that is the original.

Who are you even quoting you fucking retard? Seek help immediately.

I responded to you, you referred to your post as another person. Fuck yourself, nobody else will.

Kill yourself you shit stain useless excuse of a man

True, but it's backfiring gloriously. BLM has redpilled a ton of people on niggers and the (((liberals))) who are defending them.

Besides, you can't just immediately start talking to the average person about how kikes are trying to destroy America.

They'll roll their eyes and ignore you because they've been brainwashed into thinking only "evil nazi conspiracy theorists" talk like that.

Obama has been intentionally trying to stir up the niggers during his entire time in office.

They're only moving forward because the government keeps giving them handouts that the white people provide with their hard work.

i know that.
i was just trying to give you an idea on how the thing is depicted here.
the only dissenting voice i've heard was some statement from giuliani, and that's about it.

Britfag here. They keep calling it the American version of the Tiananmen Square photo

They used the same on the news in Canada. They put the image on screen and said, "Go to our website to find out what this was about". Mission accomplished, they put the image on screen and didn't even have to explain why.

The morons that watched it with me all said, "It's nice to see some blacks support the cops". They were soundly admonished, but it took a good 5 minutes of my life. It seems much easier to program goys than to de program them.

Some kike on Twitter was calling it a "Rosa Parks moment".

So our government is officially communist, about time for that obvious reveal.

Why the fuck do they even show us so much BLM shit here in the UK? Nobody gives a fuck outside of London

This was literally the number 1 story on (((Aol))) yesterday and still on their front page. Atleast comments for the article are redpilled for the most part

I have seen BLM in two Canadian cities, and I think there is a BLM movement in Germany too.

I have no choice its where my email is lel. And if you think that's bad check this out. I have to see this shit every time I log in.

I get what you are saying but BLM is still a massive red-pill gold mine. And it's not like we just abandon those projects when dindus dindu.

how old are you, man?

Uhhhh…

Pop/forward that shit into a different email.

Also block every frame but the login frame.

When I got to the AOL email login. I didn't even do anything and have never done anything. It's apparently already blocked in uBlock.

They aren't backing away from her. Their focus is behind her, behind the cameraman. What are they backing away from?

Hitler trips

Probably a concrete block these peaceful pavement apes are prone to lobbing like Donkey Kong.

I hate the Jew Media so much.

I doubt even libcucks think BLM is peaceful at this point.

BLM is as peaceful as MLK and they love that communist fucker.

archive.is/ikigX

This needs to blow up on social media.

Good luck when (((social media))) is controlled by enemies of the state.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/police-officer-breaks-vertebrate-blacklivesmatter-mob-drops-concrete-head/

mug shots of those arrested in St. Paul i-94 shutdown. Would make a good cuck-bingo sheet.

They all have a very common look about them. You could train a neural net to spot "cuck" features.

LMAO these cucks think they'll be revered as some type of heros to blacks. TOP CUCK.

Of course coward cops are to scared to go for nigs and go for useful idiot whites.

european press is way worse than american press

you guys don't even have a fox-like

The whites are just smart enough to surrender and just stupid enough to be there.

A nog in isolation isn't very dangerous but if you injure one in a group they release pheromones and every nigger within 20 miles will grab their glock problem solver and run to kill whitey.

There is nothing more painful to see than a pretentious moron who thinks he's enlightened. You're the Holla Forums equivalent of those dunces in Guy Fawkes masks. Kill yourself immediately. .

oh, you mean that thing Holla Forumsacks rant about every fucking day to no avail? Tell you what, if we aren't jew-centric enough for you, why don't you tattoo "IT'S ALWAYS THE KIKES AND NOTHING BUT THE KIKES" on your forehead?

This, tbh.

Also the completely autistic notion that we're incapable of focusing on both jews and dindus at the same time. I mean, that's a literally autistic type of metacognition.

Aren't there 15 riot threads on this board?

Fight emotion with emotion, fams. Not "here's a list of things why this negress isn't fighting against racism" or some stupid bullshit like that (which actually encourages the leftist media to push their narrative even further), but pushing on BLM triggers like "all lives matter" and plain old shitlord-ery that makes libs froth at the mouth.
In general, we can't (and shouldn't) just respond to any piece of rage-bait being thrown at us. It's stupid and unproductive.

And here's a start.

How dare the blacks continue riot even after 5 cops are killed.

Is it time for Holla Forums to start reinforcing the new narrative?

This is advanced shilling here

Then why the fuck are we bothering to shill for Trump?

I just wanted to know where that sweet get went

THE DAY OF THE ZIPTIE IS COMING!

just a late bump to your old comment saying nice comment :D