Why would you store your wallet in your back pocket?

Why would you store your wallet in your back pocket?

WHY IS THIS A THING?

I put my wallet in my front pocket. Bonus points for making chicks think I'm hung.

I put the back pocket in my wallet.

Exactly. What should a guy be carrying?

Ok. So in one front pocket have phone. Other have wallet and keys. Back pockets are only good for maybe large bulky things temporarily (box cutters, tools, etc)

wallets are for plebs. I keep my money in a gold-plated clip.

I keep my wallet in my front, my phone in my shirt pocket, my keys clipped to a belt-loop and the other front pocket for misc

this totally isn't a bunch of samefagging in a poorly disguised data b8ing thread but I'm bored

I'm with OP. back pocket wallet people are retards

enjoy testicular cancer. women who store their phone between their boobs get breast cancer in that area

sup intl hows it going?

also

[Citation Needed]

get with the wallet free lifestyle

no, i got used to it
no, because i can feel it in the pocket, when someone tries to pull it out, i can immedealty turn around and grab him right away
no, because i fucking know wich pants i put down and in wich ones i have the walled (its not like i have more than 3 pants anyway)

prove it

Yeah, nah. You're a fucktard. The whole point of pickpocketing is slipping things out without the person feeling. That's why you keep your wallet in your front pocket. More in LoS.

WEW LAD

Reminder this is data mining thread. Certain class people are more likely to wear wallet in back pocket than others.

yeah and fuck your precious perfect native one

yes i can, just because my wallet isn´t some slim one
oh and also because i usually wear long hoodies and jacket. Someone would have to lift it first. Or even unzip my jacket. lol get real

Are you a nigger?

What about driver's license and credit cards?

Damn Russian hackers are trying to steal America's top secret pants technology.

Look who likes to suck jew dick.

Just for the record, wallet clips are for tools.

Because they like wallets, because if they get pocket checked by a dindu

What the fuck kind of wallet are you carrying? I barely notice mine
Only if you wear baggy nigger pants. If someone even attempts pick pocketing me they are getting shot.
There is absolutely no chance I forget anything in my pockets. I carry cell phone, extra pistol magazines, keys, wallet. First I empty my pockets onto my dresser, then I unzip my pants and remove my pistol and holster.

Watch a youtube video to get an idea how full of stupid you are, shitskin. Also get off this imageboard.

I carry my virginity in my back pocket so girls can steal it :-D

Just set it in front of you on the desk/table when you're sitting down. Life must be fucking hard for you, user.

This is the most optimal wallet usage, prove me wrong: protip, you can't.

Not optimal if you are right handed and concealed carry. I carry my gun on my right side, so wallet goes on left in case I have to get it out for a cop. Not trying to get shot. Don't carry a handkerchief either. Otherwise I agree.

Because wallets were designed to be carried in your back pocket.
They do make wallets designed to be carried in your front pocket, OP, just so you know.

But the fact is that the modern wallet was specifically designed to go in your back pocket because your front pocket is too hot and on the inside of a major skeletal joint. Your ass is a heat dissipater, so it doesn't get as hot as your crotch, and when you climb stairs your wallet would be really uncomfortable in your front pocket.

Ultimately, the real question is why do you have so much shit in your wallet?

All you really need is your license, your health insurance and credit cards, and enough cash for the day. That barely even warrants a wallet, but it sure as hell doesn't warrant something that will throw off your back when you sit down on it.

not running underslung kangu tasche with baton cigs and shekelclip

i bet you pre-op numale pedikis cant even squat

holy fuck…

found the good goys, as if fiat werent bad enaff, huiv glas

there is literally no excuse, maybe a debit, you both deserve to get transed

u can carry 2 things in 1 pocket

I'm a hotwheels and I hide my wallet under my ass. Can't feel it anyway.

>my wallet doesn't have a coin pocket fuck my life