Racemixing

Why would any white woman want a child with IQ barely higher than monkey's?

that's looks like a med. woman

Not that I don't agree but this feels like a slide thread.

Because that's the only way they can feel smarter than a man

Hue

This is going to be a very long summer.

How about a gorilla?

it ends the shame of possibly being racist.

end white guilt and the specific nations guilt and you end racemxing besides the mentally handicaped coalburners

Women are great, but thinking in this specific way is not their strong suit.

Because women, being easily manipulated through their emotivity, have their brains filled with Jews telling them to piss off their dad who's against racemixing.

Women are also genetically predisposed to betray their in-group, they just don't understand loyalty.

Actually, if any gender was responsible for thinking about genetics it would be women.

OP: "Exotic" men appear more alpha than cucked nu-males, plus they're ultimately easier to control due to their low IQ. At least that's what women believe.

Because daddy was mean to them and now deep down they want to be treated like human garbage.

Children raised by white mothers have a higher IQ than those raised by black mothers. So race mixing as bad as it is, is better when the man is a nigger

that's basic biology and probably the reason why you don't have children

good eye, but thing is "desirability of traits" or overall physicality that associates with the indiividual's phenotype. i'll have to dig it up somewhere and post later, say there is a white chick, she has huge amount of white genes in her DNA that makes her prone to seeing non-white traits (what she lacks) as being desirable.

The same way white men sees east asian traits that they lack in their DNA as being desirable. Your body knows your genetic make up and there is a tendency to perceive the opposite or someone genetically distant as being "desirable". Hence white have a black fetish, middle eastern have a nordic blonde fetish, east asians have a white fetish and so on. The human body is constantly seeking desirable traits to assimilate, that is the goal of life, assimilate what is good genes. But is what is being perceive as good genes truely good genes? thats the question, women cant figure that out because of their erotic plasticity, which says whatever the societal influences they'll abide to it, play it safe.

This. If you want loyal, get a dog. If you want an annoying hole to fuck, get a woman.

and the current societal influences say BLACK is the thing to go for, so they will go for it, politics/religion two millenniums ago figured out, if you want your NATION to survive, then you have to shackle WOMAN, it is as simple as that, else they'll roam around and fuck anything.

Because they follow that astroturfed Twitter account. Anything else?

Check the catalog. We're being slide botted as we speak.

How is this different than any other day?

Women don't understand any of the masculine virtues. They are nothing more than abstract concepts or words on a page to these women, although they are clever enough to feign loyalty. A boy is born with an understanding of loyalty, but to a girl its a strange and foreign idea. She only understands her vagina, and her "loyalty" is determined thereby

A woman's loyalty isn't defined by her vagina. It's defined by free stuff.

Every woman thinks she's entitled to a certain amount of free stuff (read; everything she wants). That is divided by the amount of free stuff she thinks she can actually get, and multiplied by the number of people offering free stuff.

You want a woman… offer her more free stuff than every other dude. That's how her loyalty is decided. Not necessarily by cash, because an offer of that would be too blatant for most women. They would consider accepting it as tipping their hand too far. But if you double the amount… they'll take it.

sage

Just kill yourself. Bump for your annoyance.

Because normal people don't generally consider the how their child will effect the state of society 5 generations from now. They typically have children with people who they love.

Autism: The Thread

Sage

I'm fairly certain white blondes are universally regarded as the most beautiful by all races. Genetically imprinted race-envy.

That's not normal, that's fucking retarded.

That's a jewess, you can tell by her nose, and the fact that I've seen my fair share of jewesses back in my day in the wilderness of Rhodesia.

Media propaganda by a certain group, I can't remember which one.

Love is not an emotion, it is a decision. You may be thinking of lust functioning as a biological impetus.

Keep trying, I'm sure your fair lady will bequeath a bit of poon on you someday for your efforts!

Most women that racemix are low IQ trash anyway, not to mention fat/busted.

However, white men are feminized as fuck these days so that doesn't help future prospects either.

Just make sure your daughter doesn't go to school with or hang out with non whites.

My ex girlfriend's dad used to point at ghetto black men when she was 4-5 and say "That's a monster, be careful around them."

You utterly revolting CUCK!

Is it normal to put ribbons on a bald baby?
Does she have cancer?