Everybody is afraid to meet each other

Everybody is afraid to meet each other.
Everybody is the FBI
You always doing something illegal

I'm not trying to be the Furher. I want you to fucking talk to each other in real life. I'm in Dallas TX btw. No im not posting because of the shooting.
I'm posting because I'm tired of not being to meet anyone here.
Yes, im aware this isn't /soc/ or whatever the faggotfuck, but we've ALREADY had meet ups….do yall remember that one? The one where we organized a field trip to the Fed and would stand outside with our rifles? I was the only person that showed up to that. I walked around and found noone. I left my shitty rile in my trunk, and even walked around the fed a couple times to confirm I was the only loser there.

The fuck are you talking about? Holla Forums meadhall have meet ups all the time.

anyway, im tired of everyone being FBI or whatever the fuck. You can meet someone for a beer without it being illegal.

Hi FBI.

Go home, you're drunk.

/meadhall/

Hi FBI. No, this is where we meme. IRL we find each other naturally. go fuck yourself

yup. im totally the FBI. I'm also jewish, a nigger jew, and milo

(Checked)

who?

Get the fuck out of here, you're apparently too stupid to lurk before posting

ok link me to the meadhall thread, oh finder of FBI.
I dont know where the fuck that is. So instead of watching anime and thinking everyone is out to get you while your race dies, maybe you should take more than 3 seconds to help your race. Thaaaaaaanks!!!! XDDD

Same with TRS, p e n d u l u m and PHALANX.

Get out kid.
Are you like, literally fucking me?

You must be new here, OP
There are hidden meetup boards and regular threads on Holla Forums that link them

'''JEW, FRANCE IS NOT FOR YOU!

It's like you fail to comprehend what a shibboleth is.
We meet each other every day, you're just too dumb to realize it.

Did cuckchan shit the bed again in the past 24 hours? I keep seeing faggot act like they are on it. You won't be banned for saying pendulum. Also pretty sure there are no shillbots related to the word.

this isn't Tinder faggot

I've been posting here for years. What the fuck is a hidden board?
This is exactly what I was talking about. You are scared faggots. I said my city. Someone meet me, im not afraid of you being FBI and spray lead on up for the epic crime of us having a beer together.

YOU FAGGOTS ARE COWARDS

good goy. never organize

I turn my friends and family, people who I already trust and respect, into RL Holla Forumsacks.

Meet me at 612 Wharf Avenue goyim, bring candy if you have it

Im in Dallas TX.
someone have the balls to meet me. You are all cowards. You all talk this shit. I'm the ONLY one taking a rifle to the dallas fucking fed, and I'm currently the only one being 'brave' enough to want to have a beer. WOOOOWEEE
You are all talking, snivling cowards. Continue to watch chinese cartoons and do nothing. I will give up on this board and just got to people I know. You small dicked scared faggots will obviously do nothing. When I save the white race, you neckbeards wont be invited.

>>>/meadhall/

You're seriously all limp dicked bitches and I wont allow the west to fall for you. You'll be trampled just like all the liberals we hate.
Get sick and die you faggots.

Have fun

So no, you clearly have no idea what I'm talking about.