Pokemon GO: What do we do?

So I checked the catalog, and all the other threads on this are either autosaging or on specific stories related to pokemon go so here goes…

PGO is about to overtake twitter in terms of numbers of active users, and so we must gain a presence here. We can't let the cucked millennials escape into a world where they can hide from the truth. A few questions must be addressed before we get to work, and the purpose of this thread is to discuss the following:

-What team should we go with? Influence in the game is most visible via control of gyms, and the ability to cooperate to overtake a gym depends on people being on the same team.

-How do we subvert the game?

Getting individually strong, and forming right-wing pokemon squads to meme on local gyms is an obvious first step, But are there other ways exert influence in the world?

After looking into the backgrounds behind the teams, I say we go with Team Instinct. The ideal that power comes from the innate strength/ability of the trainer and their pokemon rejects the message of individual equality behind the other teams.

You can't do shit until the developers get off their asses and make a social system until then you can only meme about it. I once read a book about a society that solved everything through an RPG MMO problems marriage even in game currency and irl currency was the same. I wonder if that'll ever happen and what that'd do to society. I imagine We'd be even more cucked and fat.

SAGE + REPORT THESE THREADS, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS

Instinct sounds a little like a do what you want you're just an animal attitude like the niggers have. Valor sounds more disciplined.

How would this even work? Have the gym occupied by pokemon with meme names? I don't even read the names of pokemon I'm fighting when my sister and I walk around campus. I can only honestly see people just assuming you're kids trying to be edgy with NazisRCool or whatever limited shit you could fit in the character limit. Lots of time needed for virtually no payoff.

They plan to introduce trading pomemon next, so that might be a slightly better idea, but unless they add a better way to send message, I don't see this being at all valuable for the time it takes to get powerful in the game.

Nighty night schlomo

Mystic is best because they are all about logic and facts. Valor is for violent dykes and instinct sucks.

Also this. Only downside is the leader is a woman named Blanch.

Lol weeb faggots

You do know Blanche means white in French, right?

Shouldn't you be somewhere screaming about how sonics arms have always been blue?

Fuck yourself OP. There are 3 threads about the fucking game which explains clearly why people should not use the fucking application.

Didn't know that. Still doesn't change the fact that its a female leader with a name that sounds like I'm clearing my throat.

Take a hike, kike.

Never said it didn't, just found that funny.

And this is why I don't post much

U wot m8? Is this a bot, or a retard? Neither of the posts linked had anything jewish about them.

Context. Context. Context.

So make a game with a fake gmail, or even better use a fake gmail to make a fake Pokemon account.

Also, Trump Tower is a gym, this should be priority target #1.

Team valor seems to be the team that the internet loves to hate right now. plus it's open for the obvious redpill allegory.

You idiot, it's about the game being a mapping tool for google, making them richer by selling the data they collect of all the places where they send the autistic menchildren. This game is bad news.

So far I'm not sure what data they'd get that they could actually use that wasn't accessible from other sources.

Also team valor, valor is stronk and so is red.

They won't have to use the google cars and hire people to update their maps anymore, for one thing. I can also see this as a way for alphabet soups pay google to make a target's property a spot where a rare one is temporairly located. Google's parent company is called alphabet, not by mere coincidence.

and yet niggers spend their time playing a worthless fucking game instead of solving any actual problems.

Humanity is fucked.

So Pokemon GO is a moneymaking tool for the kikes? So is youtube, facebook and twitter among others. But we have used all of these to our advantage.

Nicknames are client side only, for pokemans. The only name that others can see is your username.