Reminder that shia labouf is an alpha male. You trumptards don't stand a chance

Reminder that shia labouf is an alpha male. You trumptards don't stand a chance

Hewillnotdivideus

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/shia-labeouf-arrested-new-york-suspicion-assault-1201970468/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, he is in a lot of memes, I give you that.

don't stand a chance?
The fuck does that mean?
Nigger you do realize Trump is already POTUS right? The "war" is already over and won, now its just a bunch of retards autistically screeching in the streets

you seem to think everyone is as avid a bootlicker as yourself and will knuckle down and do what the asshole wants. you overestimate both his power and the determination of the opposition. the noise won't die down. this is just the beginning. every day he hands another gift to the sjws: yesterday abortion, today it's torture. buckle your seat belt trumpcuck, there's turbulence ahead.

this suka blyad can't even squat properly

yeah yeah yeah muh revolution I remember being 12 years old too. When there is an actual reason to riot in the streets you let me know k?

HEELS TO GROUND SUKA

Who does he mean with "us"?

Its a shame protesting literally hasn't accomplished shit since the Civil Rights Movement ended and leftists are too retarded to learn how to play politics instead of holding up signs telling people to do shit for them

trumps opponents aren't composed solely of mad feminazis and spoiled students. there are some heavyweights in there too, including a vast majority in science, the media and education. then there're the foreign powers who feel threatened by him, the ngos worried about funding, the cities and states which are chill on immigrants: the list goes on and on. you can add to that the fact that probably no more than 1 trump voter in a hundred would agree with the content and style of your posts.

I keep seeing this thumbnail in the catalog and thinking it's Hayley Williams, but instead it's some ugly kike

The majority of these scientists and nigs are indifferent to Trump and just want to go about their daily lives without getting caught in between retarded protesters. The majority of the population in general are moderates

Eating calculators doesn't make your shitting of numbers any more valid.

that doesn't correspond with the fact, widely reported, that america based scientists in certain fields are copying their databases to foreign storage for fear he'll censor their work.
you seem to think only an armed uprising counts as serious opposition. you're about to learn how wrong you are.

A bunch of weathermen backed up their meteorology data, not exactly a force to be reckoned with m8. Its especially retarded when most of that climate data was already backed up

some of the world's foremost climate scientists
are you sure you know better than them?

WHAT ARE THOSE?

look to be some kind of shoes

kek, git gud faggot.

is that a mod from Holla Forums?
you know, that board full of anti-semites who voted for the orange kike and his son-in-law.?

had clinton won, she would be under similar pressure from her detractors. tough up.
also, Trump woud have returned to The Apprentice with higher ratings. It's what he originally set out to achieve.

They might if they JUST DO IT!

DIVIDED
variety.com/2017/film/news/shia-labeouf-arrested-new-york-suspicion-assault-1201970468/

How bout you practice what you preach kiddo, it's gonna be a rough 8 years for you and your ilk.

fags who troll other fags on Holla Forums? i doubt it, fatso. trump is a gift from above. he seems to have assembled the biggest group of retards in the history of humanity, well, the internet anyway. it matters not where i insinuate myself, there's always a lurking trumptard to bait.
i enjoyed rimming you with a handfull of sand. pic related.

what a fine specimen. what a magnificent man he is. mind like a rapier, cock like a donkey, or did i mix that up?

I love how contemplative that dog looks, like "Maybe there's more to life than ass smells…"

kek. to me it looks more like 'what did they give you to eat, bro?

Nice Fake News™

Labouf is an alpha male only among marxist faggots.

Trump is an alpha male for the entire world.

That lying propagandist got off easy.

from gif alone would have guessed hillary

DAILY REMINDER THAT JIM IS BACK

he fucked up so bad, kek

anything fun happened since?

The soft military coup was so soft that the libs think they can still fight.

We have the best soft military coups, don't we folks? Our military coups are the softest, right? I think we can all agree on that.

Ladies footwear. Labeef is either wearing his sisters running shoes or he deliberately bought them for himself as an avert show of how tolerant he is of all repugnant ideologies.

Is he a jew?

"LaBeouf's mother is Jewish, and his father, who is of Cajun descent, is Christian. LaBeouf has described himself as Jewish."

*overt* show…

Ok he is a jew.

sup Holla Forums

Nothing much , man. Just sucking cock and screeching about Drumpf xDDDDDD

sup Moshe?

t. Holla Forums

if he was alpha he wouldn't seek attention. People would naturally like him.

This is some low energy bait. As an aside, what's with that outfit? I understand that he was running a marathon, but did he have to make himself look like such a flaming, pastel fairy?

Pshhh, I'd do a inside leg kick and shatter that manlets little faggot leg.