Dindus assault unsuspecting white guy - hides Twitter - PD Now Investigating

But they NEED YOUR INFORMATION! Can you help them, Holla Forums?

News story:
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/173072721-story

Archive of last bread with info:
archive.is/7EUns

Evidence:
imgur.com/a/h2dB0

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/80687349
twitter.com/MetroTransitPD/status/752886643900776448
imgur.com/a/h2dB0
archive.is/jCY42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

He was too relaxed.

This is why it's important to push your body to physical heights by working out and exercising. Look at the guys body language as well. Sloppy, weak. Pavement apes pick up on these things and will circle like jackals.

Currently active digging thread on halfchan: (if this is against the rules, just delete pls noban)

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/80687349

He wasn't relaxed, he was trying to pretend they aren't there. Anyone who has dealt with public transport knows that these niggers are basically invincible, if you fuck with them too early, you get kicked off for hurting an "innocent person".

But if you fuck too late then you're just like that guy. I remember working out and getting worked up about those niggers and they'd always do that, try to bait you into attacking. They wouldn't attack unless you're the last person on the train, like then.

The dude's probably armed and he retweeted shit like this. Not sure if police is aware of it yet, I can't call them.

based on the imgur where the uploader flaunts a handgun.

If you can't be assed to lurk and learn how this place doesn't work like cuckchan, get the fuck out newfag.

How fucking retarded are these shit-brained losers?

Nah. He was relaxes in a way that make him look like a target. Look how he leans against the glass trying so fucking hard not be noticed by the groid. And what the fuck was pencil neck gunna do anyway with such a dyel body.

He looked weak and that's why they circled him. Had he been in good physical shape, back erect, chin up and subtly showed alertness, the groid would have thought twice.

I could easily dropped the bitch slapping groid before he got his hands on me and moved on the lanky nig before he had a chance to respond but I'm just that edgy

They even went so far as to alert him what they planned to do. He sat there. Like a relaxed cuck.

send this to the FBI tip line. better yet to the State police if you know what state they live in. or both
maybe not this time, but building a file is important

He's quite a bit bigger than the niggers even if he is quite thin, niggers aren't smart enough to even be intimidated by guns when they're in their packs. Considering they're groids one of them probably had a knife or other weapon on them.

He can't be for real, I severely doubt he's actually a spic.

I know, but what I'm saying is that he knows they're hostile and is trying to stay away from them. That "What the fuck is wrong with you" was probably something he repeated over and over in his head as a tough guy thing.

Yeah, he was probably afraid and hoping they were just fucking around. I wonder what he thought he was gonna do after they attacked him.

Honestly, this is the best thing that could happen to white people because they'll wake up, get angry and start fighting back the more it happens.

If he has a twitter why cant police track it from there?

Another guy red pilled. Thanks for doing our jobs for us.

lol, I bet if he was alone he wouldn't even make a noise.

Probably because Twitter won't play ball.

"Sorry guys, it's just not our policy"

"GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER, HERE'S EVERYTHING WE HAVE ON HIM"

He relaxed, he must know Blacks infest this place so he should be up against a wall where he can see them coming. It won't always prevent an attack but it makes them recoil a little.

Blacks are always looking for a target. See they form a band around him getting into formation. Niga 1, Strikes from behind to test the waters, like to see if he has a weapon, seeing he isn't hurting from being struck back he feels good and then Niga 2 not seeing a weapon strikes him, I wonder how long they continued, they didn't seem after valuables at the beginning though.

Vid related.
That Metro is one wild ride!

As someone who rides Metro daily this shit is becoming more common. There was a woman who got raped on a train at around 10 in the morning a few months ago (victim and perp were both jigaboos, of course.)

One thing I think we can all agree on is…he relaxed. And we know that when you are around blacks the last thing you should do is relax.

They were behind him, but note the aphorism says "around" blacks. That means 360 degrees. White boy needed a compass

This is the only proper way to deal with niggers on mass transit.

The way he slaps the saved niggers hand that was instinctively trying to steal his weapon due to niggerdom. Dude knew not to relax.

Man, I want to get a sabre and cut down some scurvy dogs, too.

If you're going to ride the green line, you had better find a seat that gives you the view of the whole train car.

What happened if he had a gun at him and after the nigger hit him, he would shoot and kill that nigger?!

Notice the savagery of the thrusts at 0:47.

tbh i would just shoot these niggers if i had a gun on me. all of them. they attack as a gang they die as a gang. call the cops i don't give a fuck.

barring having a gun the best reaction is to pick out the weakest and go absolutely savage on him. break his neck. send his nose into his brain with a quick palm heel. so that the others take note and next time there won't be a next time.

Depends on state laws but hopefully awarded a metal.

user, you can't be that stupid during the race war.

Actually, you can. You're too dumb to breed and we'll need some canon fodder

One of the assailants now in custody

What we need now is for the rest of them to go down as well and for the police to look into the crimes they boasted about on their twitters. See the imgur gallery for some of it - imgur.com/a/h2dB0

Can someone with a twitter please comment "fucking niggers" on that?

The trick is to out-nig the nigger. If they start acting like they're going to harm you your only option is to go full niggermode 9000 and go for the throat immediatly. Public transport in DC? You're in the lions den. Being as violent and loud and unpredictable as possible is your only option for survival.

#WHITELIVESMATTER

Nah, but I will try to help the police-bros out who caught the one lil nigga so impressively quick (albeit with the internets help) with a few links. Much more constructive, user.

Sauce?

(checked)

Good news!

Wtf?

Is Holla Forums actually an evigilante now?

Oh. anons with twitters;
TWEET TO THE POLICE TO CHARGE HIM WITH A HATE CRIME. DEMAND IT.

right wing data squads have more power than you think

What the user wants is to lower himself into the nigger's bowels and become the nigger’s worst fear: a man more savage and ruthless than himself.

Holla Forums is evolving. We've had a pretty good run and have learned the tricks of the Jew and his talmudic occultic methods. Never really payed much mind to doing the same for basketballs, but ya'll might be on to something. We have to find the part of the bowl where (((they))) don't want us sticking our forks.

White people are exempt from hate crime laws because they are not a protected group, there has been multiple federal rulings on this.

That's racist.

You're surprised?

Cuck got a dose of reality. He won't be so lax around niggers next time he's on a train full of them. He'll at the very least have his finger on his OC spray ready to spray these coons in the eyes.

It would be more effective to find the addresses of these niggers and pay them back in kind. But of course I'm not going to ever do that FBI, because vigilantism is illegal.

Hopefully he's in a non-cucked state and can get a carry permit

never leave the house without at least a collapsible baton.
also,

[Rule of nature intensifies]

Oddly enough, those are a prohibited weapon (meaning 3-15 years and/or a $5000 fine) in Canada, but my Voyager XL is legal.

Don't ask me why…

There's been anons dozing cartel members and shit.

Righteous Wing Death Squads

archive.is/jCY42

Never relax, folks.

This. The thing is that hoodlums do not care about anything else than getting the thrill of a fight or dominating over someone else. They do not care about justifying or debating.

They see you, think it would be fun to smack you and then they just go for it. The only way to counter this is to notice it and then let them know that they will be hurt if they continue. Sure they might chimp out and cut you with a knife or gun you down but you will at least have some dignity.

user, I…

fucking THIS. same is true for dealing with wiggers too

carries, gun, knife…extra knife, knuckles, bear spray. Thats edc

Knife and gun are most ready.

Its your job to be ready not mine.