Sexy Goddess Only

Sexy Goddess Only

PRAISE THE MOTHER AND HER SPAWN

DEATH TO THE DEFILERS

Too old.

bump

These are Goddesses, canonically

You got me there user

I love the second one. From the thumbnail it looks like she's sad, but up close it's a gentle smile.

That's Kurumi. Incredibly sexy, but bat shit insane. Very worth it though. Legit the only yandere I like

Her expression does not look yandere ''at all'.

I don't want to spoil anything. Just watch Date A Live if you wanna see for yourself

She's more yangire, but she is definitely waifu material

My waifu is Karen. But yeah Kurumi is gr8. And don't play semantics with me kek. Btw I already have pics 2 and 4 saved from a while ago. Like 2-3 months ago.

This Karen

Stop SAMEFAGING and post real women. Fucking shit post anime garbage

absolute madman

I'm not post 30-31 and have fun being a cuck with your 3DPD's

The thread calls for, "Sexy Goddess Only" which entails that Aqua and Hestia meet the criteria. So you stop shitposting with your mortal women

31 and 30 are me. There is only 2D goddesses.

I save any pics of Kurumi I come across, and share them with my friend. Nice waifu too~ I still haven't watched her series yet

This. Not only are 3DPD disgusting, but there is no such thing as a 3D God.

3DPD bitch and complain all the time when you don't feed them time and money. And at the end of the day, they will inevitably cuck you by manipulating you emotionally/physically with kids and/or sex

Karen is fucking adorable. Anime is Kiniro Mosaic in case you didn't know. Also thanks for the loli

I thought you don't use that name outside of the cuck thread?

It was an accident

Just like your conception

Why do you share them?

btw, how to scrape a thread and save everything?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SO FUNNY TOPKEK XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING SO FUNNY SINCE IVE LAST VISITED IFUNNY XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

your dad should have hit you more

I never had one. This is a pic of me. As you can see, I am doing just fine without a dad

moar hotties?

anime and 3D both fine. yes I'm degenerate.

OP is usually a faggot. But finally, OP is a hero! So's>>6675731 >>6675748 >>6675931

This site breaks quotes when there are two in a row. So instead of: >>6675735
post like this: , ,