Fedora thread

This. SJWs should mostly just be ignored while we do our own thing. Only retort when they attack directly

well memed my friend. Now go read Marx.

Agreed. Anti-SJW is arguably more distracting from class struggle than the less virulent strains of identity politics

can someone show me the chapter where Marx castigates SJWs?

admit you are just jealous of his uniform. Bitches love a man in uniform.

Fuck off then Christfag.

They aren't responsible for death of the left but sjws are most certainly dancing on it's corpse.

Pic related.

9 _ 9

Your opinions on communism are only valid if you're familiar with communism, yes.

Both are bullshit.

They weren't a problem when Marx was alive. Do you mind showing me the chapter in Das Kaptial on silicon valley?

narratives are created via interaction

yeah, with his giant cock, i'm sure

Marx is not the essence of communism.

but I have read Marx because alot of communists follow his ideas, though I myself am an anarchist

No, but he's just about the most entry-level author.

Yep

thats a nice meme.

Do you see me anywhere using the words sexist or excellent?

Being mad about 'the ethics of gaming journalism' or some such other shit is not revolutionary. Complaining about 14 year old girls on tumblr is a completely pointless exercise.

Yup, every normalfag just hates feminists and loves Stalin. Its the feminists who ruined the lefts reputation

>>>/tumblr/

No but the feminists just like Stalin's totalitarianism are associated with the left and make us look bad. I don't even understand the line of reasoning your using.

See

top argument lad

cool strawman retard
i could be a nazi and that wouldn't change a thing about your cancer apologetics

when did I say it wasn't? you're proving my point: you have such tunnel vision you can't even conceive of anything other than SJWs being the cause of the left's weakness. Even pointing this out leads you to accuse me of being an SJW.

The fact that the Jews, if they wanted (or if they were forced, as the anti-Semites seem to want), could already be dominant, or indeed could literally have control over present-day Europe—this is established. The fact that they are not working and making plans to this end is likewise established….[W]hat they wish and want instead…is to be absorbed and assimilated into Europe…in which case it might be practical and appropriate to throw the anti-Semitic hooligans out of the country….

First, rights are a spook. Second, how does wanting everyone to have rights (including women) make one a feminist?

For your information my mom can't stand feminists. I'm a communist. I support the right of everyone to participate in an egalitarian democratic society in which they own the means of production. However, I do not believe in patriarchy theory or any of the other tenants of feminism. It's divisive spooky nonsense just like all idpol.

Sounds like you have your own tunnel vision. I never implied that SJWs were the only problem the left faces. A relentless assault on labor leaders and strong communist voices during the red scare age is caused the death of the left. Sjws are just the latest chapter in the capitalist's relentless assault on the left.

I wear fedora