ITT: We create the ideal dating profile

Does Holla Forums want to help me create a fake OkCupid to troll and redpill dudes?

I feel like this could have very good entertainment and propaganda potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/tW6fu
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx
archive.is/Zny36
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
youtube.com/watch?v=nHA2s04Vtdc
archive.is/QnTTA
archive.is/eZKc9
d2.maxfile.ro/rwspylwbwo.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xDeHqiydk4A
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/MB0Yy
archive.is/Tqv7s
archive.is/s3BjC
archive.is/Yy9JB
archive.is/3yo92
archive.is/Dln44
archive.is/2Vw55
archive.is/0ltgw
archive.is/9HETF
archive.is/mO3aH
archive.is/ddV0X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This has some serious meme potential, but…

Fuck off, shill.

Subtle propaganda is subtle

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING SLIDE THREADS

Kill yourself.

Hmmm, she should obviously hide her power level, but if she comes off too traditional she might drive all the dudes away.

NO FUN ALLOWED: THE POST

I got a little bit outlined, what kind of music do NatSoc QTs listen to?

Death in June, Iceage, European folk music, etc.

Some user did this a little over a year ago. The threads were some of the funniest shit ever on here and it went on for days. Do it OP, and it better be good.

I was raised a proud traditional catholic girl, but I rebelled against the system when I saw the systematic oppression of women and minorities by the catholic church.

I was a trailblazer. The church is now modernizing, I Love the new pope and many parishes have started recognizing LGBTQ rights. Jesus said "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."

I have decided to attend a seminary in order to become the first openly trans bishop. I want to abolish misogyny, homophobia and trans-phobia from the catholic church.

I have not started my hormone therapy yet, I'm waiting until I get ordained.

Don't have time for this but it's probably one of the most effective ways to red bill dudes. I've seen my friends(no longer) turn total SJW faggots for a chick.

Too edgy and too obvious.

Well.. This is awkward.

bases covered:

- born again christcuck
- moral relativism
- lgbbq
- SJW

Throw some shit in there about wanting to establish "Alliances" with muslims, and wanting to be the first female queer bisexual bishop that adopts sharia law.

Sharia law is true feminist expression.

Change Relationship type to Non-monogamous
Change Orientation to Bi-Sexual (you'll get messages from men and women)
Ethnicity to Black.

Explain that you identify with the black struggle, and want to designate yourself as black to see what it feels like to be filtered by race (ok cupid allows people to filter on ethnicity)

Make us proud faget.

You're right, does anyone have screen caps of the last guy to get an idea of what is passable, but still gets the message across? I can remake the name but I will also need some more convincing photos.

Pic related is all I have. I guess I should probably use more plain clothed traditional women instead of full blown SS garb. The long con is more funny.

no no no.

you don't fucking create a nazi meme profile you stupid fuck.

create an SJW profile to bait the SJW fagots to send you messages.

red-pill them in conversation. get them to agree with you on SJW shit, and then flip the script.

see how they twist themselves into pretzels hoping to get a sniff of the pussy, then drop the hammer.

Okay, I'm remaking a new account. What's a good name? I got a good pic.

She looks like a kim, kimberly, or ashley tbh.

For a little edge

One time I made a fake okcupid out of boredom and started answering some of those questions they use to match you.

I kind of lost track of time and ended up answering like 400+. I figured fuck, if there's one person that's a 99% match or whatever, she must be a soulmate-tier waifu.

There was. One.

It was a jewess, living in Tel Aviv

Alexis Walker

EunuchHornBlower95

xXxBlessedLamxXx

If you're going along with the theme of a born-again christfag SJW also into "all religions are equal" and "common ground".

How's this for a base? should I whoesale copy the tranny nun thing from above?

sounds too normal. sounds too much like a girl

do you have a vagina?

what is your strat here?

this profile will get 200 messages in 10 minutes…just normal guys wanting to not be forever alone.

too cruel….

the strat should be to b8 SJW freaks, and then enjoy the bantz and keks.

bretty gud

related

i made a female okc profile once and chatted to a couple of guys, but they were really nice so eventually i just felt guilty for pretending to them and never signed in again.

what's the strategy itt? sjw girls for trolling? redpilled for for …?

I've been tryna tell OP to just go with classic b8 and switch smh tbh fam.

Okc is an auto-redpill.

Any guy that doesn't get "redpilled" on okc within a couple of days after seeing all the cheap sluts who say they want thoughtful conversations but never reply to thoughtful messages is a retarded faggot.

whoa whoa hang on a second, I spy Ramshackle Glory in that music list. Is this the troll account or a real person?

idk, i think if you pretend to be pro-islam, pro-feminist, etc they might just become more likely to believe in those things. women believe what stronger-willed men tell them, and those guys are weak-willed like women so they could just adopt your supposed views.

so if you ever reply to a thoughtful message you're ruining the auto-redpill? that sucks!

Windows is the only sensible solution for the very vast majority of people. Not everyone has time to grapple with a confusing environment like Loonix, and Mac… what does Mac do that Windows doesn't? Besides not having viruses. Everyone should have a Windows version pre-10 and with updates disabled, though.

This is what I got so far.

Thinking about uploading this pic for lulz. Or is it too much?

The profile doesn't matter, the picture is everything.

dooo eeet

Got a message from some 33 year old dude. Should I try and just start right off the bat?

He doesn't seem like a millennicuck

Screenshot of this profile? Is he a spic?

Ask him what he liked about your profile. Let him start kissing your ass.

They still haven't taken the b8 b8.

You gotta be patient.

fun

girls don't say more in their messages than is said to them. if the guy says "hi. how are you?" you say "good thanks."

remember, girls have the privilege of letting the guy drive the conversation. they don't need to make it interesting because if he doesn't, they can drop him and wait till the next guy does.

fucking whores

Yep. This.

OP don't blow dis.

You can't shove redpills up people's sphincter like that…no entertainment value.

Guys I think OP is 15 and has never talked to a grill before…

it's called being the pursued sex instead of the pursuer.

if you want something done properly…

Man, why you got me rolepaying some fullblown SJW shit. I don't know how to do this. Tradgf I can understand. …I-I just don't know how to act cute when I'm roleplaying a fucking disgusting hairy SJW with full blown armpit hair.

Maybe it's the tism or something.

you want to roleplay as a submissive right-wing girl?

>>>Holla Forums

Not necessarily, but at least not full SJeW. It's hard to get into that mindset. Wtf do they say to each other?

I was thinking using a more absurdly hot woman to sell the redpill. I could literally go full 1488 from the first post and they'd still go along with it.

Don't act cute, act STUPID! Blues love being smarter than their girls, because they themselves feel weak. So stupid and idealistic, but somewhat wise and comforting.

profile name?

We got a live one boys.

Instead, you should create a Chad profile and reject liberal women. It might make wymyn more redpilled if they think Chads are redpilled.

Its habbennningggg

Women are not and will never be "redpilled". They are herd animals.

You have to makhundreds of chad accounts with hundreds of proxies and not get ip banned by okcupid for violating TOS….

The difference between a chad and an asshole douchebag or creep is social consensus

nice trips

also tell him about the jews

Thanks ____ im just trying to make a difference. gandhi said be the change you want to see in the world.

There is so much hate in the world right now. It hurts me :(

Who do you support for president? This is such an important year in our history. People are saying trump is hitler :(

Im so sad. My younger brother says he will vote for trump.

And Wait for reply.

Dont LARP as a bull dyke SJW.

Just a confused impressionable cute bint.

You destroy them by drawing them by asking questions that cause cognitive dissonance.

If you start spewing shit about jews or the illuminati you'll fail.

It's almost 3 AM here. I'm crashing this one with no survivors early. I'll get up tomorrow and rebuilt the profile.

Drawing them into contradictions*

You have to play the long con.

Most guys will go for the close by the 3rd message asking for number.

Keep asking questions and say you were sexually assaulted by meeting someone on the internet and want to take it slow

sad face

HAHAHA

What should I say next?

nigga should be building rockets or something

Obviously a god damn liar.

Lmao. Nice.

The guy just want sum fuk…i guess guys are more thirsty and pozzed than i thought.

You can probably go full 1488.

I dont know, kinda gay though. All it proves is guys want some fuk.

You only redpill people by making them experience cognitive dissonance.

That guy was a chad and he just want some fuk, he doesnt care what you say…
I think he's already redpilled tbh, prolly a PUA.

I think we should target manlets who turn to sjw because of pussy. They are easily influenced.

178 IQ

it's imgur mate

yeah because you're not going to be doing that are you?

i can tell.

in fact, say that next, that you can tell he's very smart. in fact you expected him to be over 200 iq.

This has gone into the realm of faggot roleplay now.

Going to sleep.

If you get a Christian again and get into the jews, make sure to tell him what Jesus said about jews. Almost no Christians know.

-John 8:44

kek. i read the last message then re-read it as it sunk in and laughed.

Kek I made a profile with just a picture of some dudes abs about a year ago, I was messaging random women with shitty pick up lines to see if it would work.

Gonna sign on and see what's new

this creeps me out

how come?

I need to get to bed. I finally just told him that I wasn't ready because I was having PTSD about the time my dad beat me with a can of chef boyardee and screaming "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!" after I drank the last yoohoo.

I then promptly deleted the profile, I'll make a more serious one tomorrow and go for the long con.

(check'd)

Nice profile and nice quads m8.

I can't even imagine how shit your life must be to waste that much time trolling faggots. Get some help bro.

but easy distros such as Debian or Ubuntu are just as simple as Windows, with Linux you have freedom and Privacy, if you use Windows 8 or 10 then every single thumbnail on your computer is sent strait to Microsoft and the NSA.

Can't u fucking niggers make a partition?

Microsoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:
archive.is/OBGB1

Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:
archive.is/tW6fu

Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:
archive.is/2XIvX · archive.is/qLRZx

Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input, location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history, even after related settings are turned off:
archive.is/Zny36 · archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ · archive.is/ko469
youtube.com/watch?v=nHA2s04Vtdc

A Traffic Analysis of Windows 10:

Keypoints: Windows 10 has a keylogger and uploads all your keystrokes every 5 minutes. Everything you type in Edge or Cortana is sent to Microsoft, along with any media files it finds. When webcam is enabled, 35MB of data goes to Microsoft.
Even with Cortana disabled/uninstalled, Windows 10 sends all microphone audio to Microsoft, when the computer is idle.
archive.is/QnTTA · archive.is/eZKc9

Windows 10 sends desktop screenshots straight to Microsoft:
d2.maxfile.ro/rwspylwbwo.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xDeHqiydk4A

Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd

Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:
archive.is/MB0Yy

Microsoft owns Pando Networks, famous for the malware/botnet Pando Media Booster.
Windows Update in Windows 10 utilizes P2P by default, most likely the same P2P technology used by Pando Media Booster.
Essentially it turns your PC into a zombie host server, wasting your bandwidth serving updates to other computers.
This also means Windows Update might be utilized later to spread malware through the P2P system via 0days.
archive.is/Tqv7s · archive.is/s3BjC · archive.is/Yy9JB

You cannot turn off "Telemetry" unless you own Windows 10 Enterprise Edition, this means your computer will continuously leak unspecified information to Microsoft and there's no way of turning this off.
archive.is/3yo92
You cannot turn off "Real-time Protection", aka Windows Defender. Even if you do it will turn itself on again after a while.
This means you cannot prevent your PC from sending random files and information to Microsoft for "analysis".
archive.is/Dln44
Cortana has zero local storage functionality and does not function unless you have a Microsoft Account connected.
It will even inform you about this if you try using it on a local account, and then shut itself down.
archive.is/2Vw55
Windows 10 start menu will have "Content suggestions" which are on by default, which means you'll be seeing ads.
archive.is/0ltgw
Windows 10 "Wifi Sense" will be begging for your Facebook account details so it can get to know you better.
It will also be sharing your Wifi password with all your Facebook/Skype/Outlook friends, their friends, as well as Microsoft.
archive.is/9HETF · archive.is/mO3aH

come on there's any number of things you could have taken issue with.

You are a fag degenerate abomination if you pretend to be a woman online, sage.

there's a big gap between using a female avatar for trolling/redpilling and relieving your trap desires online.

what are you wearing you dirty little slut?

Kill yourself niggef

"big black cocks in my ass" - the verge

kek, it was me

archived: archive.is/ddV0X

Did you hit it

somewhat improved. still not quite right. wrong font?

Its missing an e

that's the joke

That about sums it up really, converting women to our cause is the quickest way to get people on our side, most guys will just agree with them if they get a wiff.

Has any tried to troll jews on jdate/jcrush/jswipe?

You fucking autists, reel them in first

He is trolling you dumb ass

What?

occam's razor says he's just retarded.

´Thats not how occams razor works user´.

"Only want to mix with my own race"
"Despise all the other races"
"Want to live in a pure homeland surrounded only by my own people"
"Manipulating races other than mine into destroying themselves is hilarious"
And you matched with a kike? Now there's a surprise.

no, that's exactly how occam's razor works.

op is a faggot. shit thread.
delete this

wow, you like shitposting.

Proof?

My personal experience with discussing any Holla Forums tier stuff never went well. People just don't care. One guy, we got onto the subject of niggers, I said a bunch of stuff about muh slabery, IQ, crime stats, they've never into agriculture, etc. He literally told me he doesn't care, he feels better to believe they're human equals. Another guy tried to bring up some feminist crap about "toxic masculinity" (wtf does that even mean) and made some offhand remark about feminism is retarded and men should be men. He never replied. Shame, we were having an interesting discussion about biotech. It isn't just young people, I exclusively talk to men over 27, so they grew up before the PC infection skyrocketed and it was barely in our schools.

OKCupid isn't nearly as quality as say 3-4 years ago. It takes a large amount of time and effort for almost zero payoff, even if you're a grill like me and looking for friends. Most faggots there belong on Tinder or craigslist.

Pics related

Didn't make this myself but I found it floating 'round here.

there's got to be some shilling use for okc even if the guys are idiots just looking for sex.

how old are you?

Holy shit your back.

I remember these screenshots from another thread that was derailed it because womyn,

Do you have anymore? Post em.

This one is too cruel.

Why did you choose that specific picture? It's really creeping me out.

WHY THE HELL DID I LOOK?

to be fair she didn't say she did. could be a trap.

She is degenerate. Just not as degenerate as most people today.

God I hate summer camp

I remember that pic on here 2 months ago. It has to be fake, too good to be true. But the potential if it was true.

fuck your shit thread, kill yourself nigger.

you can't do anything right,

DO IT FAGGOT

Most "too good to be true" profiles are trolls.

What is this? It looks like he's going to hurt himself.

He's holding the sandwich together so it doesn't fall apart and goes onto the fork all in one piece.
Notice the negro on the right carefully observing this skillful tactic.

NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? YOU DON'T JUMP TO THE FUCKING REDPILL RIGHT AWAY

I don't have all day to roleplay as a faggot.

too blunt and formal and direct, women don't talk like this

He holdin it down so it doesn't run away, yu kno wa ay meen

Grim reminder that men are better at being women than women are.

Holy shit user.

when are you going to pick up a trap then?

Hey nigger, u so hawt lintard, why not get my shit ass A8-3500m work with autistix. Oh, thats right, its not approved cucktell spytech to work correctly with it.
Open sourced enough to suck the corporate cock of cucktel, nitchy enough to get the edgy faggots even Mac faggots dont want.

Jesus Christ user. I wouldn't even talk to such a trainwreck.

You'll probably get lots of feminist boys and normies though. Good luck!

bump

it hurts pls remve

i think the point is to get only the most cucked guys. what's so bad about her profile tho?