Virtual reality

What's the first thing your going to do with it once it become flawless Holla Forums?

decompose because we'll all be long dead when vr becomes 'flawless'

Kill myself

How do you know you're not already in a simulation, user?

because Im not a retard that listens to scam artists like elon Musk and crackheads like Dick and because I have a basic grasp of philosophy

probably something rapey, but also like flying around and shit weeee

fly-by rape? ill figure something out. Its gonna be awhile though

Wake my husband up with pancakes and a blowjob

I'll learn how make my sims

I don't expect it be be anything close to "flawless" in my lifetime but once it has better resolution and can maintain 100+ fps without dropping $1k on a GPU I'll pick one up for simulators.

If that were the case you would know there is no way of knowing if we are in a simulation.

there is though, you fell for the relativist jew meme, its one of the oldest jews in the history of jewing and its having a resurgence

Do you even understand what Cogito ergo sum - I think, therefore I am means? If you make an effort to interrogate reality all you can conclusively prove is you are a mind capable of thought.
not that I would expect a Holla Forumstard to know anything about philosophy

Descartes is sitting at the bar drunk off his ass bothering other female guests. Hes barely holding himself together and the bartender is eyeing him already, he has to deal with this shit almost every night. Finally he says

descartes turns to him and bellows

and then he dissapears

seriously though, read leibniz nigger, im not a polack, descartes is fine but hes kindergarten compared to this maf. This relativist multiverse simulation theory bullshit is bullshit, we arent living in a fucking simulation and we are all going to die eventually, deal with it nigger

are you fucking retarded?

I know odds are we aren't in a simulation and I don't believe we are, that doesn't mean we aren't. As for death I don't care solong as I forfill my biological goals first.
I honestly haven't read much Descartes but I like Skepticism and Cynicism in general.

Also has a point, you can't really use him as an example when arguing the nature of existence when you disagree with his philosophy on the nature of existence.

except you can …

Nice try matrix.

Mfw 2017 and not believeing in simulated reality.

*dabs*

you may not think it be like it is but it do

That joke is retarded. Thinking "not" is still thinking. Even moar retarded is basing your ideas on outdated philosophy when even modern science theorizes that the visible universe may just be a reflection.

there's a board
who knew

>>>/vir/

modern science has been hijacked by scientism, its highly autistic and is being directed by the powers that be to reach certain beneficial "scientific" conclusions

this is most glaringly obvious when you look at all the climate change carbon bullshit being spread by force, real climate scientists are getting fucking blackballed over this shit if they voice even a shred of dissent, hollywood mongoloids and retards like bill nye the boeing guy are going around saying "99%" of scientists agree with anthropogenic climate change" which is a total fucking fabrication. what did nye say recently, syrian civil war was because of climate change fucking lel. black science guy is a little more careful and smart but hes still a fucking charlatan pushing an agenda

The same thing is happening in cosmology, "modern science" has theorized all kinds of stupid shit but that whole "hurr the unvierse isnt 3d its actually 2d" bit is pretty high up there in terms of idiocy.

these things get debunked eventually, you just dont read about it on your buzzfeed feed because it doesnt sell when you disprove something retarded. What was that bit about the "gravity waves" recently, was also debunked

as for the joke, well they are like frogs when you dissect them they die. its a play on words you aspie "i think not" means im "not thinking"

YOUR JOKE IS SHIT AND YOU SHOULD FEEL SHIT

norse fag or wiccan fag? please tell me you at least worship kek

except you're retarded and 100% of sane climate change/bilogy/physiologers/ achiologers/scientists hold anthrogenic climate change to be true based on data

can't breathe my fucking sides

actually its 105% you fucking shitlord, check your goddamned carbon priviledge you fucking climatecaust denier

I would play Talos Principle and cherish the sun and the waves, I would write poetry and help those in need with whatever guidance I can lend. I would debate philosophy and believe it was worth it to be alive