What happened to the mouse, Holla Forums?

What happened to the mouse, Holla Forums?

It was digested still alive. It felt what it was like to be drowned in a pool of acid with little oxygen and in absolute dark.

Well, I've had enough internet for today.

How long would that thing survive in her?

I want to believe that it's a trick or an edited video. Mouse would probably destroy her belly, since I doubt it would die from the mouth to the stomach, not to mention that it's feces might poison her.

A rat maybe, but mice don't have real "claws." I guess it could gnaw on her from the inside, but I don't know if it's smart enough to connect gnawing on the "sack" it's in to being able to escape.

Regardless I doubt she'd feel it unless it actually managed to rip up her insides pretty good. You don't have nerve endings all over your internal organs the way you do on your skin, so she wouldn't feel it biting away.

Death by stomach acid

But how would she be able to keep it down? I'd have thought that having a rat running around biting and clawing at her guts would cause her to lose her recently-acquired lunch.

Trust me, he should be. Mice never give the fuck up. Since he'd be enclosed there for some hours until the acids start to act, he'd most probably gnaw and keep doing it until he is free. Now, what I don't know is how resistant the stomach is against gnawing. I've seen the fuckers escaping from leather sacks, so I guess they'll be able to.

They both could die anyway. If he doesn't manage to scape, I'm sure that having a mouse defecating in your stomach is kind of lethal, at the very least she'd have a bad time.

wouldn't the mouse suffocate in a few minutes?

I'd assume the mouse might suffocate quickly like said. I dunno… how "valved off" is the human stomach as far as access to oxygen goes? Whatever the case, unless there's some crazy editing going on in that video, the mouse definitely went down, and she didn't bring it back up during the video, so it would seem like it did stay down.

Apparently scat fetishists actually eat human feces in far larger quantities than a mouse would produce, so I'd assume it's not a big concern.

I've seen then with their faces covered in glue and still doing great. I think they can hold their breath for a long time.

Human feces and mice feces are radically different. Then again, that looks like a pet mice, not the vermin kind of mice.

I'd assume the only really lethal thing about either one is bacteria, and I'm pretty sure the stomach has mechanisms to prevent bacteria from propagating.

Then again, the subject matter isn't exactly well studied. I suppose the only way to be sure of what happened would be to find the girl (woman? Not sure how old she is) in the video and ask her what happened to the mouse and how she felt about it.

Well hopefully it went to her tits because god damn she's flat. I've never seen someone before that was fat enough to have a gut like hers and yet still so flat she can't fill out a B cup.

The bad thing about mouse is that it goes straight to stomach.

This fag cannot spell for shit.

which is usually the cause for idiots using the inflation fetish

You mean making a correct sentence fucking idiot.

I meant after it's gone through her gut.

A complete sentence. Idiot!

bump

It's not only not a trick but she eats like ten of them in the full video.

Sauce?