To all Australian anons, happy invasion day

To all Australian anons, happy invasion day.
I'm celebrating by joining a march on the Sydney CBD to protest wealth inequality amongst rural indigenous communities.

I think you meant to say
Why should I pay reparations for shit I had nothing to do with?

So if someone gives you something for free but it turns out it was stolen, you don't think the other person still has a right to it?

Oh, sorry. I forgot aboriginals had a thriving economic society before we showed up.
It only makes sense that you would want to give them free money, housing, education and healthcare for life when we quite obviously stole these very specific things from them when we came here.

Dignity, land, culture and tradition, all were lost when whitey came to these shores.

So nothing worth the vast amount of welfare taxation money spent on them?
None of the aboriginals alive today could even tell you what it was like living as a nomad. Not one.
Just remember, Irish, Scotts, Welsh all were 'systemically oppressed' by the English too. I wouod argue that they were trwated worse, Irish for even longer than Aboriginals. What about their culture? They kept it alive. They chose to keep it alive.
You see a few aborifinal elders doing this too, but the younger generations are incresingly showing no interest in their own culture. They are choosing to ignore it in a society that now celebrates each cultures uniqueness.
That is completely on them.

They didn't go into Scotland, send the very worst of English society to live there, steal all the good land and use the rest for dumping waste and nuclear testing, introduce invasive species which outcompete natives, steal an entire generation of children from their parents… I think you get what I'm getting at.
Native people need to be protected by the governments which once oversaw the destruction of their culture and language, as well as genetic uniqueness (because white women are all such sluts and practically whore themselves out to aboriginal men, in the process destroying our racial cohesion).

What you are getting at is bad things happened to them back then, anyone who is white is guilty today.
All you are doing is perpetuating a cycle of victimhood and enabling.
This generation of aboriginals has no clue what it is like to be oppressed and actually kept down, yet keeps shouting for free stuff.
There were only a few convict terretories in Australia. Most were peaceful settlers and even then, most of those convicts were people convicted of stealing something like bread just to survive.
You are not doing the aboriginal population any favours by making them victims and constantly twlling them, and everyone else, that they need special treatment because of their skin. It's demeaning and puts down the acheivements of the aboriginal people.

I never said anyone white is guilty, I'm saying the government responsible for these attrocities should atone for them by ensuring natives can live their traditional lifestyles if they so wish. I don't want welfare handouts, I want protected land, hunting/fishing regulation exemptions, fire exemptions, etc. etc. so I can live the old ways.

Would you really do it though?
Would you actually go out and live off the land, leave the life of comfort behind and do it?
If you would, then I have to applaud you, you are one of the few and I agree with this. Any man or woman should be able to make the choice whether to live in cities and live the modern lifestyle or to leave and live nomadically, regardless of race.

They get that anyway you dumb cunt

The same things happened to the natives of the UK, with the Normans and the Celts and Saxons and all the others that invaded and took over the native lands there. Why are Aboriginals more important than the countless cultures and ethnicities that were taken over by invaders in Europe?

I don't think it was inhabited when the Celts came.

They never had dignity, they just didn't have anything to compare their lifestyle to

Abbos are given everything on a silver platter, yet still fuck it up for themselves. They at any opportunity will blame whites for thier problems when they have only themselves to blame

I'm filipino. I work with Spaniards even though some of their ancestors killed mine . Stop playing victim hood it's borjng… . Yes they need to recognize bad things were done and remember. But don't live in the past.. It was the higher ups lords etc that were sending troops and settlers.. The queen of England needs to apologize. But bringing running water. Electricity. Literacy are positive things. Hunting with a stick is not illegal. But I prefer buying stuff in shops.. Educate your people to be self reliant run businesses etc.

kek, though I'm sure that boong knows where the petrol from the generator went

All relative
Outback laws
Everything is these days
I'll give you that
Not the governments place to regulate this

Abbos are genetically inferior

Inferior to whom?

Literally everyone who is not an abbo

Thanks mate.
Sounds about right, no one that actually lives near their communities is stupid enough to think anyone but the abbos themselves is responsible for their situation.

t. former Melbournian bleeding heart liberal that actually spent time in aboriginal communities

Let's not pretend this doesn't go both ways.

found these in the pony thread of all places (was scrolling through to see how much spam they were or were not getting)

I always see picture of them drinking this green can beer, aussie says it's the cheapest shit they can drink but the thing that always has bugged me is that fact that they drink it out of the box with no way to cool the beer, no coolers no nothing, it's hot as fuck in aussland so I'm sure as fuck a beer would heat up within minutes of leaving the store. That shit is fucking nasty, I went to nebraska one day and a guy offered me a coors light and I said fuck I wont turn down beer, that shit got hot in a few minutes and I just couldn't fucking finish it.

Cheap beers taste like shit when it's hot, do these monkeys actually drink it that way?

That is why they drink it in seconds.

Australoid > Negroid

There IQs may be lower, but they do somewhat act more human, and have human thought, albiet to a lesser extent than Whites.

???
explain

(not him)
I think he means that they don't chimpout like niggers and their acts of violence are limited to much smaller groups rather than entire cities rioting.

ah i see.
i don't live over in [whatever colloquial term is popularly used when trying to fit in with everyone else when referring to Australia]
and i've never talked to [[whatever colloquial term is popularly used when trying to fit in with everyone else when referring to Australian Aborigines] so I'm just trying to learn in a passive manner while the adults are talking

True. The only chimpout with them I can think of was when some honest hardworking hwite man accidentally hit one with his vehicle who he saw they were riding a motorcycle which had previously belonged to him (before it was stolen) and gave chase. A bunch of them got annoyed and made a scene outside the local police station or courthouse I believe before any conviction or anything had even been determined. Only case that I've known to be newsworthy at least (was not newsworthy for the mild chimpout, but the situation itself).

I'm Aussie and have lived all around the country including in towns bordering abbo communities and with a high percentage of abbos.

In my experience ~10% are honest hard working people that want a better life for their family. 89% are various levels of fucked ranging from drunks to violent gangs and 1% just want to live in the bush traditionally and ignore the outside world.

Sadly in the cities they are starting to adopt nigger "culture" leading to more violence and petty turf wars over who gets to drink in the park.

what why? i thought they weren't related to the negroid

Culture is a social construct

They aren't related but have decided that niggers are cool so want to copy them.

I just realised, abbos look identical to southern indians.

Bump for accidental sage.

why not have a shitpost party at >>>/aus/