Half in the Bag: Niggers and Capeshit

Mike looks REALLY tired.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20060427174119/http://orangecow.org/1media/sent081003.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me guess: Cucklasa gives Get Out a 10/10 rating?

I love Rich's laugh, but from everything I've watched, they seem pretty cucked as a whole.

haha it's okay when a bunch of black guys yell obnoxiously at a movie screen

Shit review honestly, they kept mentioning flaws about the movie but dismissing it as "but it's ok because it just werks"

Did anyone see any of the movies they were talking about?

RLM Then

RLM Now

How did they degenerate so? They have become parodies of themselves. I really want them to put out funny and entertaining stuff again but it really seems like they don't put any effort in anymore to formulate their opinions or put an objective stance on things and just resort to repeating their RLM catchphrases. The second movie they talk about went into more detail and tried a bit harder but what the fuck was up with that first one? It seemed like they had not even watched the movie the way they were dancing around putting objectivity into it.

I don't understand the appeal of capeshit, even less R-rated capeshit.

Remember when RLM was funny?

If I remember that time it will only hurt me.

I saw Logan yesterday.
Solid 6/10.

It's what they do when they don't want to criticize a movie. They did the exact same thing with Awakens, that one Max Landis film after he visited and now Nig Out.

The guys who made Space Cop aren't taken seriously when criticizing camera or editing work.

This just in: Mike loves Kill Whitey: The Movie

Shocking!

no

They want to become an actual production group and make thought provoking films when noone watching them gives a shit about Space Cop or their personal projects and just wants to see them pick apart Z movies in cosy atmosphere. Which bores them to tears at this point and they basically hate the people watching them due the this factor.

Shit nigger, if that's what they were going for they couldn't have made it less obvious what with making FUCKING SPACE COP.

They thought Space Cop was a good idea in the first place, their idea of thought provoking is probably a bit more relaxed than ours by several orders of magnitude. In all seriousness though, they'd probably like to ditch YT and make their own shit, but they know they cannot survive doing that.

Space Cop worked as a joke trailer only, stretching out the joke for feature length was a complete mistake from the get go. Even if you wanted to make it, they completely fucked up the pacing and character relationships ie Space Cop being the straight man and Mike is the source of comedy, even though its called Space Cop not Past Cop. Even normalfag RLM fanboys hate Space Cop. They should have had a new idea for the their indie comedy film.

This. Another reason Space Cop was so shit was because its film schedule was all over the place so there was no coherence, probably why the final film was so patchy. If they wanted to have a serious go at a film again they'd have to set aside a couple of months at least for filming alone and cut off all youtube production, although they could stockpile some best of the worst episodes to release periodically I guess.

The problem among many with space cop was that it wasn't really trying to be funny.

Like, there weren't that many jokes. It also wasn't something you could take particularly seriously, it didn't really have a message, and it didn't look that good though the CGI by the cucknadians was probably the best part about the whole thing, which is like saying it's the only train car that didn't derail in the wreck. There just wasn't much to it. It was boring. Having Mike play a character that Rich probably should've been playing and vice versa was a huge mistake too. Rich is funny because he's wacky, Mike is funny because he's deadpan or at least was, they reversed it and surprise surprise, it wasn't funny. Though the lack of even attempting to be funny hurt probably worse.

Jay was okay in it. That's breddy much where the compliments end.

When Discussing Get Out

It, uh, it, like, it flips itself, and you're looking at it from the perspective of the Chris character-
Ah, well…
He has a different worldview, and he has has a different way of seeing what's going on, the two black people, uh, the maid, the housekeeper, and the, ugh, Groundskeeper - They're not picking black people because they want to enslave them, they're picking on them just because they're better.
Ah, uh, i mean it's just wierd! and that - and that - and that - *Hurredly changes subject*

Can you even tell this wasn't a Louis Ck-style edit?

could this be the end of RLM?

there are people on Holla Forums right now who own Space Cop
I bought it before pirating… It's okay, I guess

Jay knows: /one of us/

What does your bull think of it?

Wrong. I was an active member of the RLM message boards a few years ago, back before RLM turned to shit, and was invited to a private chatroom during the new years stream that they used to do and Jay said he didn't understand 4chan at all

I just saw Logan
Spoiler there's 2 Logans the movie should be called "Logans"

I wish I still had the screencap of a Holla Forums user correctly predicting that Mike would enter into a spiral of depression and booze after selling out to Disney, a year ago or so.

>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/aids/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/israel/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

If he understood 4chan he'd be prepping the bull with Mike.

this was back in like 2012 or 2013 though

web.archive.org/web/20060427174119/http://orangecow.org/1media/sent081003.txt

The instant they start saying how good Get Out was, I flipped to Logan. The instant they start saying how good Logan was, I wondered why I ever tried.

Let's discuss other movie reviews.

What is this?
Also can I get it in a better format?

If you can go back in time 15 years and hack an email server, you can have it in any format you want.

redditors have reddit taste
who would have thought?

Why do people post this shit here? webm or gtfo
Kill yourself if you can't webm it. Check my dubs.

Classic Gilchrist

who is gilchrist?

couldn't someone on a website copy and paste that text on a webpage/pdf/docx and sort the emails like wikileaks does with email header, text, quoted text etc?

Gilchrist was with Mike and Jay until they ended up more notable than him because he tried and failed to be a serious time director.

at least reupload to vid.me or something

Get it to the kiwi farms. They'll know what to do.

no

If you survive taking someone to a nigger movie theater is a great way to start redpilling them.

I thought it was a meme. Are they going to "ironically" botw as a shameless promotion?

No because it came out a year and a half ago, and even normalfag RLM fans hate it but still love them because "muh production issues".

Not sure why they haven't reviewed the new Mel movie or the Resident Evil film as the last time they did that it was hilarious.

Poetry.

kek guaranteed everyone of you watched the video 3+ times and are subscribed

Why do you cucks always project?

What did he mean by this?

straight out of his mouth

timecode/webm or it didn't happen

Mike used to be a young energetic man with ambition and vision. Now he's a lazy fat guy who takes the path of least resistance.

It will happen to you one day too, user.

He was destroyed long ago.
Mike is depressed.

Poor Mike is too modest to boast that he paid for his bull's funeral expenses.

The latest RE movie should have been priority. Shouldn't it be gone from theatres now though?

If they want to make real films, maybe they shouldn't make shit like Space Cop. They have no one to blame but themselves.

11:30

Why are furries all homosexual?

because most faggots at their core are failed men. Whether due to molestation, fustration with or inadequacy in attaining women - they decide to opt out and hunt easier game. and what could be easier than other failed men looking for any hole to fuck?
Enter the social misfits and austists who cant into normal social settings.

Wearing those outfits grants anonymity, basically lets you catfish and larp irl. I believe that you can arrive at a level of disassociation from yourself, and instead totally embrace a new persona that engages in and enjoys giving and receiving attention. Since only a few can successfully trap, fursuits are there to fill in the gap. the 'im gay, im bisexual' rationalizations come after the fact.

Seems like every disgusting degenerate kink has its beginnings as beta tier failings that go on to manifest in an abnormal way.

The best bit is where Gilchrist attacks his mother with a coat hanger

Yeah, Gilchrist, your mom is a humongous bitch for trying to make sure that you don't end up homeless.

its shit like this that makes me realize the weak should be allowed to starve to death. because maybe god had it right all along - Only the fittest deserve to survive.

You seem well versed in this subject. Have there been any actual studies on why furries wear the suit?

You do know that you can only larp "irl" right?

You do know what "larp" stands for right?

Why doesn't he just go get a real job instead of wasting years on making movies when it's clear he has no talent making them.

He's the one who did the recobbled cut of The Thief and the Cobbler, so maybe he does have some talent.

Still, it was awfully stupid to spend years on a project that he couldn't possibly make money on considering someone else owned the rights.

of Mike long enough to hold up a decent conversation. Meanwhile,
communications with Mike have utterly broken down … for me at
least. I don't know what goes on in his head anymore. I can't really
talk to him, get him to say anything anymore.

all this over a 6/10

A couple years ago an user had put forth an idea about why there's so much overlap between gay and furry. The gist of his hypothesis was that a lot of furries might initially be straight, but that it's easier to justify fapping outside of one's comfort zone when the characters involved are anthropomorphic cartoons (and thus one or two steps removed from humans). The suggestion was that anthro shit basically acted as a indirect/roundabout bridge from straight to gay.

To add an idea of my own to this- I think it may also have to do with the fact that furries create their own visual avatars for themselves, and if you're creating a character to represent you, of course you're going to want that character to look appealing. I think that's the point where a lot of them let the gay in, by failing to distinguish between what they personally find attractive and what might be considered appealing by others. I think it ends up being a sort of unconscious autophilia.

lol do people actually think Mike is a jaded drunk in real life? smh fam He's just a regular non-jaded drunk

Also there's the fact that the fact that the "anthros" don't have typical male and female facial structure that humans have, so theres a lot of ambiguity in exactly what gender any of them are, simply because they don't have those traits to begin with.
The only way to differentiate is the genitalia they have.

Also checkem