Sage

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Paedo
for all the retarded/dyslexic raging mass brainwashed scum cunts (including feminazi,DEATH FOR ALL (white) CHILDREN movement, extra rights for gays, extra rights for migrant warcriminals & spread the religion of peace, don't hurt those poor animals you only can kill plants movement members), you have no idea what you are bumbling about,
I will not even try to describe in how many ways you are wrong, if there is hardly a thing in what you are right, you should go and drink bleach, then hang yourself on a tree and livestream it.
I'm sure many will download it on Holla Forums, find you, rape your dead body and also stream it online, then rape you again.

Other urls found in this thread:

4chan.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the fuck are you talking about, and the fuck are you doing?

insulting the raging autists & retards, laughing at reactions

oh btw i am not supporting molestation of children any way.

Download what?

the livestream lol

What livestream? and hurting what poor animals? What are we bumbling about? WHY DID YOU NOT EXPLAIN THIS?

I will try to make a more easily readable text next time, it might be difficult to read for the targeted audience -lol.
Long sentences and requires reading and making sense to all words, and punctuation characters from the beginning to the end.

veganism

What does the fourth pic mean

dude get the fuck out of here with that bullshit nobody cares who dies or who lives. Nothing matters.

Black Lives Matter.

White lives matter more than niggers, everyone knows that.

You xeno-homo-trans-nigger-phobic scum.

4chan.org
Please leave, normalfag.

I'm not going to that bigoted site.

How retarded can one be?

migrants killed the girls shown on image because they were disbelievers, and didn't conform to the migrants's social expectations.
also check out the third and fourth here

They needed to be shown the true light.

That's hurtful, because I am a Trans-African-Arabian-Mediterranean-Antarctic agender entity.

disgusting