Surviving The Race War

It's time for a serious discussion, Holla Forums. These goddamn chimps and kikes are trying to stir up a race war. The time may come for us to fight sooner than expected. This thread is about info for surviving so the white race may live on another day.

Post your infographs, webms, etc. Words and advice from combat veterans are extremely appreciated.

Personally, I'm stuck in a chimp-infested city, what is the best course of action here? Get out and go innawoods, form mini RWDS and secure a base? Will white cities/towns offer sanctuary for actual refugees?

Let us pray to Kek that the race war doesn't kick off yet but we are living in volatile times so we must hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-enstupidation-of-france.html?m=1
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.resist.com/CWII.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiSsf_N3ezNAhVMfiYKHbziB9MQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNEDlPB0rjBeIZB0J5z3joGKrcuHgQ&sig2=gyQubNhpuigOmKUK59fqMA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
usacarry.com/6-flashlight-shooting-techniques-you-must-know/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_7LWCFH5Gc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0
archive.is/Il3cq
archive.is/41aH2.
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/695068?lang=en®ion=US
emmaatan.com/shop/express-tan-29206147
youtube.com/watch?v=K7EQqkkJCRg
huffingtonpost.com/eric-schmeltzer/trumps-proposed-first-mov_b_11084210.html
ar500armor.com/ar500-armor-urban-go-plate-carrier-w-level-iii-body-armor.html#.V5Rah6Imubs
youtube.com/watch?v=XnoaD9xmJUI
youtube.com/watch?v=F00362xXVp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk3M4Y7q_GE
techrepublic.com/pictures/diy-drones-10-kits-to-build-your-own/
store.3dr.com/
thesignaljammer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same, I live in Negrodelphia, The places is run entirely by chimps. What's your city?

Here's a little inspiration.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-enstupidation-of-france.html?m=1

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.resist.com/CWII.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiSsf_N3ezNAhVMfiYKHbziB9MQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNEDlPB0rjBeIZB0J5z3joGKrcuHgQ&sig2=gyQubNhpuigOmKUK59fqMA

Amazon sells groceries, so I never have to leave the apartment. No reason to go out and fight when the chimps will just kill each other off in a matter of days.

Just bunker up and wait it out.

Ignore this

This is a retarded idea

HAVE A GAME PLAN

Strategize an exit strategy from the city to the country, have weapons and food obviously. ETC.

Hello FBI

here you go cracka

No, powdered water is a retarded idea. Letting the chimps kill each other off without becoming a victim yourself is the smartest thing you can do.

Or maybe you want white people to die …

Your plan is to rely on a delicate supply system that will not exist if the US goes tits up. You sir are retarded. Your going to die

when was this book written?

It says in chapter 1 the current year is 1992, so there you go.

All I know is, if it comes, I'm doing late night missions into enemy territory and killing them in their sleep, every night. No nigger will sleep soundly. I advise others do the same. Kill their morale and they're crumble quickly.

I wonder how expensive a decent night vision setup would be.

yes, because they'll be able to single you out knowing what city you're in?
wew

Find any race-traitors/leftists, kill them and take their shit. Getting rid of potential moles is always a good idea and can be profitable.

You're an insane illusionist. Get the fuck out of places for free speech.

Do whatever you can to get out of the city, this also goes for those who live in majority White cities because you'll still be dependant on the system for vital things like food, water, energy and pretty much everything else.

Yes, having a shelter is better than being stuck in the city when SHTF.

if you are brave enough. dress up like a leftwing hipster and infiltrate one of their communist groups. conceal a glock 19 and a few 33 round mags. open up on them when they are grouped up and leave a note saying some shit like "we have already infiltrated you". it will destroy any trust between leftist cucks and be sure to target some niggers as well.

this if for extremely early stages of race war before infrastructure and society begin falling apart but it will be extremely effective.

I agree. This is the biggest problem with a "race war." We're going to have hundreds of thousands, if not millions amongst us, both Leftie whites and Jews, who will try to undermine, or just flat out back-stab/kill us, as well as some who will oppose the "race war", stifling our progress just like they do now. They'll sit back in the comforts of their all white community demeaning us, as they project their comfortable life on the rest of the world, and act like they could live just like that if it weren't for us, not acknowledging that niggers have never been capable of civility. I don't know how we'd weed them out, but once done it's kill on the spot. You can't send them to the niggers, because they'll only help them, which will then be used to try to undermine all the men on our side by appealing to the emotion of our braindead fucking women, who will say "look how diverse they are, working together to overcome us! We're the racists! We need to stop this!." In the end, in a race war, women need to be oppresses, and Leftists need to be killed, otherwise they'll destroy everything for the sake of their fucking emotions. White women… Fuck I hate them (save for the one I have kids with one day).

One of the things I'm looking forward to is confiscating a leftist's private property and having it yell at me that I'm infringing on its rights.

no, go after their (((leaders))). they're easy to identify. cultural studies professors, etc. hit them hard right when the chimpout starts and its over before it starts

33 pieces of information, max. 33

You can get a 50lb sack of rice on amazon pretty cheap (or walmart im sure)

Ive been buying rice, beans, and spam with every check. 50 bucks here and there, over the past 6 months. I felt something major coming then, maybe im wrong (lol)

If you're stuck in a culturally enriched area then you should be networking with people in your city/county/state so you have a place to retreat to. The left has mastered this concept and it's why they can move and react in force so successfully. This applies double so if you live in major chimp prone city. Even more so if the city/state has harsh gun rights. Find people outside the state to network with.

Can't stress how important networking is. I know there's good reason for paranoia, but it's time to drop your balls because 100,000 Holla Forumsacks acting as one man armies across the country is shit-tier against packs of 100 negroes coming down your street by yourself.

At the very least meet with some fucking local preppers, but the paranoia thing is becoming a worse excuse year after year. Use code names if you have to. Meet one on one and take pictures of each other. Just figure it out.

I have so many nigs in my neighborhood, nobody delivers to my apt. It's fucking gay.

lol I always wondered how that would work. Do you have to manually pick it up every day?

Yeah. I have to drive to a different neighborhood to pick up packages. I can't even get food delivered to my apt.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE THERE?

I randomly chose an apt off Craigslist. I'm moving to a much better neighborhood (no niggers or Somalians) in a month. I'm just going to wait it out, but I've been keeping everything oiled and loaded just in case.

Anybody have anything about creating improvised weapons/booby traps?

I'm pretty sure I'm unable to get a gun because of mental health issues, also money, and I live in a town with far too many dindus for comfort. I think I'm isolated *just* enough that I'm safe, but if shit hits the fan I want to have SOMETHING.

dig a moat
niggers can't swim

This
Or live on a island and shoot to sink any oncoming boats with nigs on them

You have a point. They'll just devolve into rampaging niggers and eat themselves.

you're too deep in enemy territory OP, its too dangerous to stand your ground

leave as soon as its an hour into daylight

Dealing with lefty bitches is easier than you think. 4 words: stockholm syndrome Breeding Pits.

All the fucking they never wanted and mass production of White Children. After three months they'll be on our side anyway.

Check out /worl/ lots of documents and information there.

pick one faggots. if you aren't ready its your own fault

Kurt Saxon is your man, he was once part of Rockwell's American Nazi Party and repeatedly warned about this very situation.

Here's an hour long video about making improvized detonators (fuses and all) out of twine, matcheads and PVC Tubing (33:44), also poison stabinjectors (the fang) complete with easy poison (43:40).

And if you like, how to dehydrate meat for long storage using simple materials.

The Poor Man's James Bond Strikes Again!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg

That's pretty brutal but true

What retard wrote this?! God awful orthography.

bump

some disinfo in the first pic.

angle doesn't matter, when sitting inside of a car just aim and shoot. video related.

very dangerous flashlight technique which puts a source of light (obvious target at night just like a muzzle flash) right next to your head.
there are better ways to do things: usacarry.com/6-flashlight-shooting-techniques-you-must-know/

For people who can't into guns:

Get a machete. Any will do, just make sure to keep it sharpened.

Wrap some cloth over both of your arms, specially in the wrist area. This will protect you from cuts with other bladed weapons. Optimally, get a leather coat for extra protection.

Get a knife and practice using it in conjunction with the machete. Not every fight will be at uptimal range, and you'll need something counter people who try to rush, grapple or disarm you.

When fighting: Make liberal use of feints. I can't stress how good they are even against experienced fighters. Launch 2 to 3 feints then strike, ALWAYS aim for the neck, the head, or the groin. Hits/cuts to anywhere else risk the guy just tanking through it and wounding or killing you before bleeding out.

Maintain spatial awareness, specially if you don't have a gun. Ambushes have been the bane of experienced warriors for centuries, and your fat ass is no exception. ALWAYS watch out for hidden enemies no matter how safe you think you are.

Ideally, you should keep away from armed (with guns) oponnents unless you think you can safely ambush them. However if you absolutely must, all guns have a minimun range in which they get outclassed by bladed weapons. The longer the blade AND gun, the longer this range will be. Just run at the guy and attack the places I mentioned, and the hand/arm holding the gun. This is an absolute life or death situation and should always be avoided, but if you absolutely must, this is scientifically the best method.

And finally, when it comes to close combat, range matters. A bat will always beat a hammer, a machete will always beat a bat, and nothing beats and actual sword. Whichever weapon you pick, be sure to learn it's advantages and disadvantages and adapt to them accordingly.

Feel free to add anything.

I'd love to learn more about close combat without guns, can you recommend any training videos or something?

I don't want to own any illegal weapons, but since machetes, knives and the like are freely available I'll try to get as proficient as I can.

If there actually was a true race war, purely whites vs blacks, it would be over with in a few days, and 90% of all whites wouldn't even notice.

All you would have to do is pull the police out of the inner cities and blockade them so nobody could leave, and they would burn it down themselves. I'm not even saying this as banter or cutesy rhetoric…this is what they would do.

Me and my family are kinda into prepping, but not as much as I would like. Especially now that it seems that it's going to be Shit and Get time soon. We've worked out a sort of basic plan of what to do if the time comes, something that has definitive goals but is fluid enough to account for the unexpected.

However, my big problem is this:

Where do I go?

Me and my family live in what may soon be Aztlan, and while the spics here don't care too much for nogs, they have a stoic indifference towards Whites. It's also a literal desert out here, so it's not a good place to be for long-term survival which may mean water lines and electricity being cut

Our nearest family and friends are 2,000 miles away, and smack-dab in the center of the South, where the fighting is sure to be roughest.

What would you guys recommend? Any and all thoughts are welcome.

these are actually good info

this is actually the government official plan in rex84

Just remember that if you get into a knife fight, you WILL get cut.

All that bullshit jew-jitsu knife disarming videos you see on youtube is just that, bullshit. Unless you have time and patience to practice it thousands of times over you'll fumble it the first time round and get stabbed to death.

Gramps used to always say "If you have to use a knife, kill stealthily by surprise." Because in an actual fight the loser dies and the winner might bleed out.

Ok imagine you are wearing a white jumpsuit trying to comfiscate a black marker from a kid that really wants to keep it.

He's gonna flail and struggle and hit you away with that marker; each black line is a nice deep slice into you. Knives ALWAYS do damage, that's why niggers use them.

Kill them fast and kill them stealth if you don't wanna get cut.

Retarded shit that will never happen, preparing for something that will never happen

What if I have a sword?

Another thing to remember : in a real fight, expect to get winded very fast. Unless you have some actual training and the stamina of a professional boxer, most people will start panting from exertion after a few rounds (assuming they do last that long).

If you haven't been training your aims, you'll miss, overcompensate and possibly injure your shoulder.

Lastly, if you haven't been toughening up your knuckles, don't expect to land more than a few blows before you injure your wrist or skin your knuckles.

Real fights aren't the graceful shit you see in the movies. It's fast, over quickly, and you don't feel the pain until afterwards.

Keep telling yourself that Jamal.

I knew this crazy Romanian a long time ago that would bake a metal pail of sand for 20 min and punch it for Ten. Then he'd wash his hands in gasoline. Guy had rock solid fists. Looked like Doc Holiday reborn

You still kill quick. That small knife may not do as much damage but it can get inside your guard and fuck you up as it takes so much less effort to swing it.

Take his fucking head off if you can manage it.

Holy fuck. I got trips and Dubs one after the other.

Kek. Kekekek. Praise the synchronicity.

Unless he has a sword too, you'll win without getting cut.

acid always works :)
put it in a bottle and spray them to death

Short range, limited use and can be easily tanked by tough guys unless you hit the eyes.

In regards to the sword discussion, what is better for nig removal, nip katanas that let you teleport behind people or DEUS VULT approved European swords?

Anyway it's unlikely that race war will roll over to straya. Most people don't have funs, the density of mudshits and abos isn't great enough for them to start chimping out either.

If you can find a kali class or a jkd class that incorporates kali, and the instructor is decent, GO. You will almost immediately start training with kali sticks, and stick translates directly to machete. You may or may not start training knife right off the bat depending upon your instructor and you.

European swords have many styles.

There are shortswords which are effective for swings and piercing (but you shouldn't try to impale a knife assailant because he'll have access to all your vital organs before he blacks out). If you have strength, then use it. God forbid you actually try to stab the nigger in the stomach. You'll never get it out in time before another strikes you. Learn where the sinews are, so your sword doesn't get stuck to bone. Swinging is better than stabbing with these swords. Somewhat like a katana. Probably effective in open spaces but good luck fighting indoors with a sword, long or short. Shortswords are probably more resilient than katanas on average and are definiately easier to manufacture and fix. In fact you can make a shortsword at home having a ~1m steel slab that you flatten and sharpen on edges. Machete would be perhaps more effective, as it was meant to cut through thick, meaty bushes which is just what you want when fighting niggers.

Then, there are longswords which are meant to be used similar to clubs, ineffective against mobile opponents. Knights used to bash them against each others' armor. Very long, very heavy when it comes to weapons.

Lastly we have daggers, which are long knives. They would not be effective in a match between you and armed niggers. If you do happen to be using a dagger, remember to watch tutorials on how to actually stab with a knife. You don't stab like a retard with your hand, but put your arm in line with your chest. This allows you to move your hand forward very fast. Try it yourself, you'll see how much faster this is than just stabbing outward.

This image is disinfo, stop spreading it.

If in a combat scenario, you're already carrying a rifle, a side arm and ammo for both, I can't imagine carrying anything heavier than a machete as your melee.

Why exactly? What's the disinfo in it?

Angle does matter, notice the first round went about 8" high. the other ones didn't have that problem because he shot the others through the exact same hole. That's pretty unrealistic since your target will likely be moving, you'll be under stress, and won't have perfect aim.

Illum + move isn't dangerous, the entire point is that you give a quick flash to identify and then move.

Indeed. For those of you without any military experience, you need to pick a bored prior combat arms veteran and learn. A noncombat MOS guy is fine if he is disciplined. Don't think you just know all this stuff or don't need training–you need to get trained. It takes you from whatever advantages you would have had to huge, massive advantage over the enemy.

Some of us don't even fucking carry weapons anymore–not that I would recommend that for any newfriends.

Also, don't live around lots of dindus. That's about it, really.

I personally train in aikido, which incorporates bokken (wooden sword) Jo (short staff) and Tanto (knife), and how to disarm each. Our instructor says it's practically inevitable to get stabbed, cut, shot and hit, the difference is WHERE, and for how long.

I'm going to start doing this In August

Yeah we get taught right away "expect to get cut".

which is the point. you're supposed to shoot your target more than once. here's another video by an instructor of the same background as lamb.
then your described method of taking into account the curvature of the windshield beforehand is even far more unrealistic, obviously.

to anyone with half a brain, having a light flash right next to ones head is fucking stupid and dangerous for the same reason that muzzle flash is. at night, this is what people aim and shoot for and this is the reason why no credible instructor teaches this technique. having a flash of light right next to your head=problem.

I mean really, why would you want to have a light flash next to your head at night during times of war even moreso when there are other techniques which do not have this problem? why not simply use a technique which doesn't have this problem? it's ridiculous.

Ive been practicing shadow boxing because I'm poor and can't afford gym is there anything I can hit other than walls? Ive been strengthening my nuckles and wrists like crazy trying to toughen them up. What's a good thing to use? I'm trying to learn but without a teacher it's hard.

i suppose your gun will be pressed up against the windshield so most subsequent hits will be approx through the same hole. but that first shot will absolutely go high also major jacket separation unless you are using bonded. i'll edit the next version of that graphic to be more specific and practical

m8 the light is on for a couple of seconds tops. holding it away from your head doesn't really buy you much since being 3' away at most it will still illuminate your body. take what you like and leave the rest and there's always room for nitpicking but this isn't disinfo it's all shit i learned from credible instructors and spent a lot of time practicing

also consider that holding it in your bodyline makes it faster, gives you better control, is more congruent with the direction of the pistol you're aiming, and gives you the ability to illum the front sight (more important if you don't have night sights)

Honestly the best thing to do if there's a race war is to be as far away from the fighting as possible.

By all means, be able to defend yourself, but having the means to defend yourself and never needing to use them are the best outcome for you as an individual.

nope, watch the videos again.

which is more than enough time.

who exactly? there are more than a dozen former tier 1 "operators" (god i hate that word) teaching and none teach this flashlight technique and all teach shooting through the windshield. i've already posted videos of 2 of them, kyle lamb and mike pannone both former delta force "operators". if you have better sources let's hear it.

valid points except that all of this also holds true with the other techniques without having the suicidial inconvenience of having your head turn into a lightbulb.

I just want to see someone go full "DEUS VULT!" with a sword and shield now.

They have the advantage because you'll be the only whitey out at night in their neighborhoods. They'll likely be killing all white people at all hours. You gotta go in like the sealous scouts, in blackface.

Serial killing seems to be something whitey is good at. Strategic bombing/shelling, cutting off or poisoning their supplies as well. One of us could take 100 of them, because we think and strategize. Where as it takes 10 of them to take one of us because they're apes that can barely into the use of tools.

Maybe set up a fight club? Get some boxing gloves and call your mates. Me and my mates used to do it after school back in the day. It was fun tbh.

That would be highly redundant, shields add a lot of unnecessary weight for little gain, your average nigger won't be carrying a fucking sword.

An axe or a nice long machete are the best choices. Easy to carry and require low maintenance.

Tech here, there's no reason to be autistic about the term "operator". It's just a commonly misapplied word meant to refer to anyone who uses the gear or operates, rather than maintain.

WHAT ARE THE BEST GUNS AND OTHER WEAPONS TO PREPARE WITH FOR THE RACEWAR??

Pistol, knife and machete. Anything else is optional, generally you want stuff easy to carry and maintain, that uses ammo that is easy to find.

For protection, unless you can aquire an actual bulletproof vest, your best bet is to wrap cloth around your arms and neck, and a lether jacket underneath. Wear gloves at all times.

yo

The future doesn't look bright

Shelter in place, build cisterns and acquire solar panels. Your lifestyle will be impacted, but you'll have water and electricity. Consider a below ground greenhouse like a walapini for keeping fresh fruits and vegetables on hand.
Realize that you'll be a target so have guns and be ready to shoot trespassers.

Swords are a bad idea because we have guns, but everything in your post is wrong

Get a chain and some tires, bolt the tires together and hang them with the chain. Used tires can probably be nabbed for free from a mechanic. Get wraps and gloves so you don't break your hands. They'll toughen up under that anyway, and you can train longer.

Let me get that straight. During a full blown chimpout, you expect minimum wage flunkies to risk their lives just to sell you a Hotpocket. That's what you actually expect. How retarded.

If you faggots haven't /k/'d the fuck up by now. Buy dildos and prepare your anuses.

The way they are attacking is sound. Random acts of chimping out. You idiots can't compete unless you catch them in the act armed.

How's a half spic supposed to survive this, I don't want to be forced to choose sides.

To add, they're aren't particularly many blacks around where I live, but maybe a lot of mexicans that hate white people. All the blacks are in Fresno because they're all poor.

What about a bike chain? With a proper swing a weighted one can crack skulls, while a hit from an ordinary chain leaves huge gashes if it hits naked flesh.

A pistol for concealed carry. AR15 for when SHTF.

You either cleanse or GTFO. Black ran societies will only last for as long as the supplies do. Abandoning your property does seem prudent however. Better to entrench and fight.

That is autistic. Just buy a fucking claw hammer and bash nigger skulls. Or get a Machete. Or a long handle sledge hammer (the lighter the better). Or an axe (probably not though). Or a hickory baseball bat w/nails (never ash, that shit will break). But for god sake user, do not run around hitting niggers with a fucking bike chain and expect to live

RIP, user.

Also, you should be training with whatever weapons you carry/plan on carrying.
Also, there isn't going to be an alarm going off going ATTENTION: THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN. So RIGHT NOW, adjust your manner of dress and your EDC. There's no reason you shouldn't at least be carrying a folding knife everywhere, and if you have a CCP, some type of concealed handgun.

start now user. shits gonna hit hard in august. start now

Try to cover as many bases as possible. Have weapons wherever you can in your home, but when you go to bed bring them all with you, so if somebody breaks in you didn't just arm them. Have stashes of food and water in your vehicle and throughout your home. And ammo.
You shouldn't he driving anywhere without a firearm. You may want to think about picking up a shotgun specifically as a "trunk gun".
If you have any like minded friends or family set up a certain phrase or even your that if they see it or hear it they immediately drop what they're doing and meet up with you at a designated, dependable spot.

If you're not working out on the regular, start TODAY.

This isn't the 1950's many cops are black

Except that you'll get your fucking head bashed in if you do that. Get an actual weapon.

Don't he retarded. You'd be better with a fucking kitchen knife than swinging a bike chain around.

The best way to survive a chimpout is to not be in one. Go move next to angry white men with guns. If you can't move out of the city at least move next to a police department in a white neighborhood. Go on ridealongs and maybe become a reserve officer.

Don't listen to these faggot LARPers. You are not going to Rambo your way through a chimpout. The best way to survive is numbers. Be around a lot of people that can take one look at you and say, "That motherfucker is one of us."

Once you have that on lockdown, you can learn how to fortify your home, store essentials, and shoot. Anyone telling you otherwise doesn't know shit.

Atleast you get front row seats. Be sure to give us some pics, assuming internet isn't down.

There are two things you can do, one is related to the topic, the other is in direct response. I'll start with the former.

BE A HERO FOR THE WHITE RACE
You want to actually be a productive member in the upcoming race war, you want to be freed from the shackles that any sort of resistant movement might put upon you taken mercy in these animals
Well then you'll want to have a group of friends willing to fight along side you and some guns. The more people in your group the better. You'll want to buy as many tactical arms as possible i.e. grenades, rifles, pistols, etc.
You'll want to have a safe-house, preferably one that will escape the unanimous presence that these niggers posses.
Once there you can plan out any sort of movements you want, this all from the safety of your HQ.

Make sure that you have everything you need before this race war starts. We are stepping on a stadium of eggshells, so be quick and be vigilant

SURVIVING THE RACE WAR
Be a puss and hide in your bunker :(
You might as well just be a nigger yourself

Don't get involved if you are brown nigga. And don't side with the dindus.

You're being a bit autistic in the quest to be "right". Which in a way is a good thing because it shows you've thought about this stuff. But nobody is arguing against shooting through a windshield, and there are tradeoffs to all techniques. One just needs to understand the pros/cons of each and pick and choose them from your toolbox as appropriate.

Once you've been to enough different schools and classes you'll find instructors contradicting each other because of subtle reasons like 80% use case, being easier to learn, and personal preferences. Basically anything can be picked apart based on nuance of a particular situation. If you're only watching vids and not going to a variety of classes I urge you to do so because you'll be quickly humbled on knowing the one true way. Also lots of these things techniques come and go like fashion.

My graphic was meant to be a TL;DR that is a basic introduction. And I knew people would argue against the advice because nothing I laid out is gospel. But now discussing this with you, I think it would be good to provide links to further resources going into more depth on each of these subjects. Then people can get exposed to that information, try it out, and make their own decisions.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXX7hY8ui0Y

better learn how to navigate sewers/old subway tracks

food and medical supplies. most of your time is not going to be spent shooting.

There's a whole bunch in LA too, but since they're being ethnically cleansed by Mexicans. I figure a race war would give the Mexicans an excuse to speed up the process.

Bunker in and keep a weapon nearby and you'll be fine

Thanks for dub dubs and 88s

Daily reminder.

Pistol for the bedroom a shotgun to cover entrances and a rifle in .30-06 to reach out and touch someone at a distance.

That should cover the basics.

Any specific model recommendations?

So what, we are just freezing peaches.

.464 casull

Why is Holla Forums so retarded when it comes to firearms?

Buy an AR15. That's as simple as it gets. Go to palmetto state armory, order an upper and lower, bcg, charging handle, and go buy a dozen PMAGs and whatever sights you need. You can get a decent AR put together for $600 easy - you don't even have to "build" one, it's just putting together two reassembled receivers and dropping the BCG and charging handle in. Takes literally two minutes with no tools. They're far cheaper than any AK now.

It's light, the ammo is light, it's cheap, it's ergonomic, it's the most common rifle in the United States, the ammo is common and will be the first thing in active production after any cataclysmic events, it shares magazines and ammo with what the military uses, it's superior to any shotgun at home defense (M193 is extremely deadly but will not overpenetrate like 00 buck will, then you have 30 rounds over at most 8), and it's effective at any range you're likely to shoot someone at.

I see all kinds of autists on here recommend mosin nagants and other shit like that because they don't like the image of the AR over le supreme classy bolt actions. The AR15 is pretty much the most refined and versatile weapons platforms available. Buy one, like fucking tomorrow. As soon as you can.

It is good to have a pistol though, for concealed carry while things are still on the down-low. I would recommend a Glock 19.

That's *preassembled, not reassembled.

For a pistol get a .38 special. I know it's not the best in power but it's really forgiving of matchhead loads.

The hardest shit to manufacture is bullet casings, not the primers not propellant not even the projectile itself, all those can be improvised easily.

Here's a couple of primers on matchhead reloading.

Reloading Primers with matches.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_7LWCFH5Gc

Improvised Ammo #1: The Matchbook 38 Special
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0

Go to a milsurplus store and buy as many empty hulls in pistol calubers as you can. Tell them it's for an art project. Just seem genial and admire the stuff around you, that warms folk up to you.

Revolvers are best for this as they don't automatically eject the hulls, recycle them and never run out of ammo again. Just clean your after.

A civil war not a race war, look at the protests, a lot of non niggers there

Honestly, I wonder how many whites go to more than one BLM event that aren't getting paid. Those niggers harass the shit out of those "allies."

What's the hot sand for? I washed in gas for years because I was lazy, I don't suggest it.

I wrote out a suggestion, but really, just go take a boxing class people

I'm not an AR guy or fan of 223 but really this is the only thing I disagree with. Shotguns are quicker and more instinctive, and if you are far enough for any spread you benefit from that.

that doesn't make any sense

that won't deter the true believers. Getting rid of the SJWs and marxists is the most important thing, in my opinion

The "spread" will not matter in any distance you'll be shooting from in your house. How is it "quicker"? You're comparing a gigantic, manual action shotgun to a semi automatic rifle with over three times the standard magazine capacity (8+1 in a 590, which is a stupid huge fucking gun). You can fire an AR15 incredibly fast, go watch Travis Haley or any of those famous tactical types shoot. An AR will be more friendly and compact going around corners and maneuvering indoors as well. And, as mentioned, it's less of a liability, since the round will veer and fragment in drywall while still having devastating wounding effects.

When you're buying an AR15 you're also buying an offensive weapon, which will be useful in, you know, the "war" part of the race war. I hope everyone's plan isn't to just cower in their house and stay impartial to anyone who doesn't step over their fucking property line.

I live in Canada and I'm planning to get my gun license soon. It involves passing a safety course.

that pupper is THICC

What are the best options for a poorfag? Just bought a maverick 88 the other day, figured it's the best all around gun I can get right now - defense, hunting, car gun. Saving up for an AR15, but what options for cheap handguns are there? Over at the gun store I overheard talk of a $100 handgun for the car.

I said if you are far enough. Not going to happen in a room or short hallway, but even in my sub 1000sqft house it makes a difference. I was in the military and did a fair amount of shooting ARs, but I grew up hunting birds and I am still much faster even with long barreled shotguns. But I really hate cqb/tactical shit, so I don't keep up with the jewtubers since that is the last possible situation I want to get in.

Don't be a fag. Mossberg sucks, that may be part of what is throwing you off, try an old 870 sometime.

If I really need 30 rounds, I won't give a fuck about overpenetration since I don't live in a city. Outside, I prefer the shotgun out to 30 yds or so. And I would rather have real fucking nato for vehicles and the like (and that's what I keep handy).

Buy an AR regardless. You're not saving money by buying cheap shit with no function, you're just wasting it. You can buy a fully functional AR minus magazine and rear sight for $509 from PSA right this moment. Save your money, and I'd sell the maverick even if that's what it takes.

"Cheap" handguns are going to be single stack and probably some eastern european shit in a worthless round like 9x18, or full nigger mode like a hi-point, for $4-500 you can get a police trade in Glock 17 somewhere. Don't cheap out with your firearms if you can.

The 590A1 is the only pump action defensive shotgun worth owning.

This is a question I ask myself more often than you think. If you ever figure out the answer, let me know.

I don't like their action, too slow, clunky, not smooth, and I don't like the safety or slide release. And the sights are unnecessary. But we obviously have different taste.

I'm betting you're the type who wants a pistol grip on a shotgun.

However, for guys getting into it this late in the game, I hate to dissuade them from doing anything except wasting their money.

I think we have less overlap with /k/ than I'd like to think.

Superior double claw extractor, superior loading gate, heavy barrel, superior magazine capacity, superior ambi safety. I assume you're talking about the ghost rings. 590A1 Model#51660 has neither pistol grip nor ghost rings nor rails nor gimmicky stock.

You can also buy one that was made yesterday and isn't a sack of shit.

I would argue the slide release is superior as well since you can operate it with your middle finger while in a ready position/with your finger on the trigger.

What the fuck is this shit?

According to the ATF, you can technically 'build' a pistol with it, even if it's sold with a rifle stock, ergo you have to be 21.

The lower receiver is the part considered the firearm proper and thus has to be shipped to an FFL. The above is true of any FFL by the way, they won't sell you a lower receiver if you're under 21.

Get your mom to buy it for you.

Bro/10, would stalk the zone with

None of that is a benefit to me except magazine capacity. I've got a similar model mossberg and the safety is unhandy as hell. Ambidextrously poor, perhaps.

If that is a reference to remington now being owned by jews, you are absolutely correct. I was comparing it to old shotguns I know, not anything new. I see no need to buy new shotguns, but if necessary, that may be the best of what's made now, I don't know.

There is no benefit to that, and it's much easier to hit accidentally.

Don't listen to this basic bitch. The AR platform REQUIRES lubricant to function, that can be a shitty situation in SHTF when you don't have time to properly clean and maintain your weapon. The AK is robust and the caliber is better for urban combat, as enemies actually HIDE BEHIND SHIT that the AR caliber simply won't penetrate.

Glocks are expensive for what they are, which is the lowest common denominator. Cops only use them because they get them for $200 less than what you'll pay. Plus, I know I'll get shit for this, they don't have a safety. Recommending one of these to noobs is a bad idea as people actually do have negligent discharges all the time when they pick their gun up off a surface or try to shove it back in the holster. You can get an FNS or m&p 9 for less than a glock, and theyre essentially an upgraded glock.

I'm ready.

AR15, AKM, VZ58, Hi Point Carbine, Maverick 88, Mossberg 500, and H&R Pardner Pump are all acceptable primary arms.

For sidearm, CZs, Glocks, HKs, FNs, and S&W semiautos are fine. If poorfag, there is nothing wrong with Hi Point pistols, other than the fact that they're ugly and the ergos are shit. They're still great little pistols for the price point.

People seem to forget that chan culture is full of young adults who generally don't have a lot of throwaway money.

Ultimately, everyone should have had guns ahead of time for The Chimpening.

First thing, if you live in a city that has more than 100,000 people, get the fuck out now. Greater than that number of people is basically guaranteed to blow the fuck up in an orgy of violence. Even 100,000 is really pushing it. Telecommute or find a new job. How much is your life worth? Better yet, move to a state that matches your demographic desires.

Food and Water
If things get really bad, you aren't going to be heading to the grocery store to pick up your damn ice cream every time you run out. Start by evaluating your situation. How many people do you need to support? Don't forget to count dipshits who are going to show up at your door because they found out you had a modicum of common sense. If you want to turn them away more power to you, but they will be the first people to flip on you when a stronger gang or the political police start asking questions. You'll have to tell some people to leave no matter what, so be able to make that decision. The best option is to organize your food and water in to tiers.

Tier 1 - buy more of the non-perishable items that you would use on a regular basis. These are things like canned goods, pasta, rice, etc. You can get good deals on items like this from a warehouse store like Sam's Club or Costco. Make sure you are reading the labels on what you are buying. You need to know nutritional information and shelf life. For example, parboiled rice is better than regular white rice, as it contains more nutrients than white rice and lasts longer than brown rice. Don't buy just any old shit because you think it will work. Multivitamins are also a good option, just to be on the safe side. For water, keep a few two-liter bottles around that are filled with tap water. Despite what others might tell you, tap water has a decent shelf life; if you change it out every year you'll be more than safe. Also, the more salt and spices you buy the better off you'll be. The salt and spices will be needed at any level of preparedness. Aim for two weeks of both food and water at this tier.

Tier 2 - now we are getting in to things that are portable and don't require the grid to prepare. I like MREs, even though they cost a bit more. The taste isn't as bad as a lot of people would have you believe, and if you get the ones that include the heater you aren't dependent on the grid to have hot food. This can be a liability in a happening though since hungry people are going to be able to smell the fact you just heated some BBQ beef. Fortunately, they can be eaten cold as well. You want these options to be portable, since you may have to haul ass out of your area and being able to take them with easily will be nice. For water, you want to be looking at larger containers. I like WaterBricks, but you can use food-grade barrels too. Keep in mind you want to be able to move this easily, so a 55 gallon barrel isn't going to be a good choice here. Aim for one to two months on this tier; but granted water storage can be an issue for that long simply due to space and weight. A small water purification device would be a good addition at this point. The Sawyer Mini Filter is a good choice, as is the MSR Miox, but be advised the latter requires salt and batteries. Rechargables can work. Pool shock powder (with only calcium or sodium hypochlorate as the active ingredient, avoid algicides or anything else) is a good option to have on hand as well. You can buy this for cheap at home improvement stores and make up your own bleach solution to purify water. It doesn't expire.

Tier 3 - we're looking at a longer happening here. The simple option is freeze dried food, but there's some disadvantages. Most of the large quantities come in #10 cans, which is a huge amount unless you have a group of people to feed. It will go bad eventually once opened unless you like a diet of green beans every day. Also, it costs a shitload of money compared to most things. The plus side is it lasts a long time and tastes great. Water purification devices are a must at this point. You can use the devices from Tier 2, as they shouldn't have worn out yet. There's also boiling if you really need it, but it takes a lot of fuel. Anyhow, look for three to six months of supplies at this level; more if you can afford it.

Tier 4 - seeds and a farm. The world has gone completely to shit at this point. Farming is great, if you have the land and the skill. It's going to take a long time to come in and you need to save some of it for next year. You also have to guard it. At this point you can be self-sustaining, but I can't say too much about it as I've never gone this far. You're going to need fuel for tractors or draft animals and old farming equipment, and the skill to use it. Biodiesel production could be an option for tractor fuel, it's not hard to make. Plus side, you can go forever. It's a goal to strive for.

continued

Weapons and Ammo
The other anons in this thread have steered you right with the AR-15 platform. Yes, you will hear a lot about how where "it shits where it eats", and they jam like a broken Pez dispenser at every opportunity, but I haven't had those problems and I know a lot of others who feel the same way. I've run my AR through a lot of training classes where we've shot over 1,000 rounds and dragged them through the woods and mud and I've never been let down. It's been dropped, it's been thrown, it's been banged off trees and it just keeps working. Basic maintenance will keep it happy. ARs are like a woman, keep them wet with oil and they will be happy. I'm not against other platforms like the AK or FAL but I know what works for me.

The round an AR fires is sufficient for stopping people. There's a lot of bullshit around about "one shot stops" but who cares? Shoot until the threat is neutralized.

Any combat rifle needs a flashlight. Get a good one. SureFire is great, but I have a StreamLight TLR-1 HL on mine and haven't had any complaints. Learn to use the light properly as other anons have stated. Optics are another good option. I don't use a holographic sight like the EoTech simply because distances are longer where I live, but they work well. Look for a nice 1-4x optic, preferably with an illuminated reticle and a solid mount. Modern optics don't break down very often, so don't worry about it.

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the 1911 pistol, but I carry a Glock 19. I added tritium sights which are nice at night. Ideally I'd have a flashlight on that as well, but they are hard to concealed carry. Either option would be good, and the police trade-ins on the Glocks can be a bargain.

No matter what, you need training on how to properly use any firearm you get. I'm not talking about the NRA either, although if you've never handled a gun before look them up before anything else so you don't shoot yourself. There are a lot of private trainers out there who will teach you about using your AR and pistol in combat and small unit situations if you can put the brakes on your 1488 for a week. See archive.is/Il3cq and archive.is/41aH2. Just don't come off as a "race war now" sperg and you might learn something you can use. Or, just find your local neighborhood 11B and ask him to help you out. Lots of guys are back from the sandbox and might give you advice.

We can talk about hunting guns too at another time but I believe that hunting will be a lost cause once the masses get out.

There are a lot of other things to talk about when it comes to being prepared for either a race war or just shit in general. Communications, shelter, transportation, physical fitness, medical, and a whole host of other things. This post took longer to type than I expected so I'm going to cut it short at this. If there's interest in other topics let me know and I'll type up my thoughts.

Get guns. You won't survive if you can't defend yourself. If we're talking priorities then rifles can't be concealed and walking around with a high capacity rifle is painting a target on yourself, you need to be low key. Handguns can be concealed, and that's way more important than automatic fire or having 20 extra shots.
Get friends. You will not survive if you're alone. You need to be on your guard all the fucking time, and you're going to have to sleep, shit, rest eventually. The more the merrier as long as you can work as a team. This isn't a fucking action movie, the enemy is not going to be wearing an orange jumpsuit, torturing white women while yelling and shooting at the air with a Mad Max punk style hairstyle. If you don't keep friends to look out for you, you will end up dead.

AR's will run until you run them with ammo that is loaded with cheap fucking ball powder, then you really need to clean the fucker.

With standard run of the mill ammo maybe the 2500 mark is when you really need to give it some love, until then I wouldn't worry about it.

Don't be where nigs and communists are.

(((they))) want to provoke a violent response from whites in order to speed up their agenda. All of this shit is intended to antagonize and obfuscate. Frankly, I'm surprised that they've only gotten a drug-addled white kid to take the bait.

Don't lube it, it will not function (feed another round). This is a known issue, the gun requires you to keep some sort of lubricant in your kit, even if it's just vegetable oil or something .

This seems like a honey pot thread…

How'd I do?

Probably is tbh fam, but it's not as if we're doing anything illegal by preparing ourselves for dangerous situations. I don't care if the I'm being watched, because there are laws protecting my unpopular facts and statements.

Why the optic mounted on top of the carry handle? Also get more mags and a chest rig.

The scope is for long range; it's removable. I might try to get body armor later. Thanks for the advice on the chest rig, I'll get on it once I have the money.

I'm as poor as an nigger in Zimbabwe.

is that walmart scope even zero'd? its mounted like 5 inches above the bore also.

Brownells

Not yet, going outside in the morning

The directions said mount it there. I tried mounting it lower with the carrying handle off but it was awkward.

Listen, I know the Germans came up with it, but that shit will get alot of people killed if not done correctly. Which if you're not constantly trained in it, they will be.

I like it.

Make sure you live near a body of water.
I don't think they like water.

Better?
Or should i go to the /k/ucks?

A mosin costs $100. With $600 you could have 6 armed men.

An AR-15 can be fired at more than 6 times the rate of a nugget and is much lighter, as is its ammo.

What's the coat hanger for? Aborting niggerbabies?

Best of both worlds would be to just buy 3-4 cheap shotguns

The part where you're not buying $5k of survival rations you'll never eat.

So much happening advice is utter shit. (pic related) "Buy a plate carrier and 30 mags for your AK" "Hide in the woods with no food or water"

I prefer the term Tactical Undesireable Removal Device.

If you're noguns at least get a semi-auto 22. Marlin 795 can be had for under $200 after taxes/DROS.
$150 after that for over 1000 rounds and a couple spare magazines.
Or a used pump action shotgun, 100 buckshot, 100 slugs, 200+ birdshot minimum should be gtg unless things get really out of hand.

World of difference between unarmed and armed, all just details after that distinction is made.

you should probably get higher rings. those look a little low and you may not get a good cheekweld. and be sure to loctite your rings when you mount your scope so you dont lose zero after firing a lot. your probably better off with good iron sights than that garbage scope. if you want a less expensive but quality scope you should save up and buy a leupold. most of their hunting scopes are less than 300 and are quality.

Noice. What's its RPM (Removal Per Minute)?

So let's say the race war or WWIII kicks off tomorrow, how fucked am I?

Buy a proper scope and mount. A quality reflex sight and mount are fairly affordable. A legit 1-4x or 1-6x riflescope with a proper mount that I would consider combat ready at both range and cqb is going to put you back.

A mosin is not a proper combat rifle in the modern era

AR or AK are by far option price wise and they are the easiest to handle even in close quarters. The main drawback of modern assault (sporting) rifles is the noise they generate which can be mitigated. Bullpups like the tavor are great but are pricey; same goes for piston driven ar-style rifle aka sig's mcx.

False, 91/30s are pushing $250 in the current market. Do you honestly know six male individuals who aren't already gun owners that are willing to lug around a 4 foot long 10 pound rifle with a sticky bolt and unnecessary recoil? Anyone who's willing to stick with you in the habbening should be financing their own fucking equipment.

new orleans area resident. i can tell you from personal knowledge that civilization as you know it WILL fall in 12 hours or less. be prepared, or get murked quick by jamal, pedro and muhammad.

It's semi-automatic so, it removes as fast as you use it.

not too, aim for the neck.

Okay stupid, here's what you do. You buy a gun and stop pretending a tool is a weapon. A guy with a baseball bat could beat the fuck out of you and your machete.

One also needs to be prepared for the condition of having their weapon grabbed from them.

A little martial arts could help with that.

some dindu is literally going to throw a hammer right into your chest and fold you in half

r8 my backup plan.

user, why do you have that? do you practice nigger magic or is the skull a new way of channeling Kek?

Either way, nigger would be confused and hurt itself in its confusion.

you are going to die fast sperg. at least make a watergun flame thrower.

What would I need to make basically an Acid Super Soaker

just get a bottle of raid. one that sprays the stream not the mist.

Also, what about armor/physical protection, assuming one can't afford full Riot gear

as long as the super soaker is fully sealed and plastic you could use Hydroflouric Acid.

But what if I want to completely destroy their eyes, not make them burn for a bit.

Is Hydroflouric Acid good for dissolving eyeballs?

According to my fellow chemists it dissolves everything but plastic. and i believe some other organic compounds.

Spectacular.

how does one go about acquiring bulk quantities of it?

sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/695068?lang=en®ion=US

50 bucks for 500mL

you might want to just get a gun fam.

Surely you are only doing this for research… Right?

Very true. Really any lethality issue with the 5.56 is solved by hollow points. Also illuminated 1-4x optics with quality mounts are awesome but pricey. I mean an experienced shooter can really utilize this scope but a newer shooter is better off with an affordable reflex optic. I suggest red dots due to their lighter weight and longer battery life over holo.

Oh of course. Purely scientific. Purely ethical research. Even my lab monkeys are volunteers.

Hi Holla Forums looks like a lot of you aren't in2 intel shit. So lemme help with this.

Lets play a game of I spy.
Radios. I see a Baofeng 888s and another Walmart pocket shit radio. These have 22 channels somethings "more" with PL tones for "privacy". Half a watt or a watt innacity will give them a few streets coverage at best. These will probably be "corporal" level up.

Weapons systems
Wasr 10's, cheap ARs unless they've got money(these people have perms as well if they have money),and chicom SKSs with 30 round mags. You're bound to see optics and irons. Most of them will be red dots. They probably shoot cheap ammo. They have youtube-idiot level guns.

Armor/webgear/lbe
Very few have vests, most vests will have inserts. Most of them don't have any LBE besides a parka top or cammie top. This means no food, water, medical, you can outlast most in the field unless their torn up caddy brings the food and ammo in for them. Expect backpacks to make up the first level of LBE in a SHTF for these guys.

High priority
Black/Muslim gun clubs
Black panther guys

They will have better gear than dindus. They will wear LBE in ridiculous positions though. Honestly they are kinda POGish. 4/10. The real concern with BP and Muslim/Black gun clubs will be they can shoot and have gear. There will be a lot of black mil-vets. This will be a problem if they get together, but with only one, it makes fire and maneuver harder.

Sun Tzu "The Art of War" is now a required reading.

one of the best videos on youtube tbh

Isn't second picture, bottom row, last nigger on the right holding a .22?

emmaatan.com/shop/express-tan-29206147

Remember Sweden's Dindu camo? here it is. You can even blend in with the enemy.

Radio ops and radio counter ops
They will most likely not use encryption but code systems. Their codes will be obvious "Juicythis is TrapThot, is you gettin us more shit?"

They will probably blow the meaning of the word "shit" by extra context. They won't change unit names or people names, meaning you can re-construct the nets of these individuals if the event of radio recon.

In other words, TrapThot is going to use the name TrapThot for weeks on end. You can track this unit's movements by her voice and call sign, getting a healthy amount of information like food, water, medical, position, members of group, etc.

Codes. These can be described as a literal cipher with a 1 word to 1< conversion rate. You can use the code word "pixel" to mean "cameramen" or "someone recording with their phone". This is best used to mask the WHO of the target not the action or description. Both of those should be written transactions anyways. In the example used up top, we don't know what "shit" is. But we know that "Juicy" is supposed to get it. Extra chatter such as "I'm hungry/thirst/low on ammo/tired/cold" can give us context clues as to what the word "shit" is masking. Do note most people mask the meaning of words by using "Thing, shit, that, those" and what not. Be patient or observe what they are doing. When the use obvious code words like "Refrigerator" then they are trying to be tactical. Expect an explosive or expect firearms.

How they will probably fuck themselves.
I used this example on /wrol/.
DDOS = transaction
Visa = shekel lords

Lets transaction shekel lords (most secure but requires more code words)
lets DDOS shekel lords (target is not leaked, there are more whos than hows)
Lets transaction Visa (Fail, Visa knows something will happen and will be on high alert.)

Waster-10s and chink SKSs will not do well past 200 yards. So, yeah. Engage further away, from concealment/cover, steady fire position, and a single shot or two at a time.

Meh, the only good part is the one of spies and intelligence gathering.

I dunno which picture you're talking about.

The one with six chimps wearing all black, the sheboon with the mossberg in the center. Looks like one of those stupid .22lr quasi-ARs.

Yeah, that's either one shitty AR rip off or its some 22 kit because they're poor.

Would it be good for us to have our own broadcast stations? I.E. numbers stations, Enigma Code, and the like?

Only asking because i may or may not be licensed to operate a short wave station.

get rid of the knives and the ninja star and get a hand gun.

molotov?
you LARPing or something?

a way to help weed them out is to have a universally offensive logo, like a swastika. while it won't weed out every single one of them, it will help.

I may or may not be a dirty 2 meter pirate as well. *~* (Americunt here)

For broadcasts, such as news, weather reports, etc, there are enough public radio stations for this. Look into AMRRON if you're really interested. Weather will have NOAA radio. News will have 100mhz and SW.

Numbers stations
They make 2 guys and a tranciever sound like fucking spies. This could be interesting especially if you have an "Emergency J-pole" and you toss it up, send out 40 groups of cipher text, and gtfo. Ignoring the security of the cipher assuming its one time pad, lets talk about info gathering on that op.

They will know its you. They will know you have a radio, cipher materials, and you must be running something big, maybe even military-ish. These would have to be set up inside a compound/defended neighborhood.

Packet radio
For commo with other groups of preppers and shit.

I'm doing some work in a decent speed cipher for at least medium security. In this process I found a flaw so go to the /wrol/ page and hit up crypto and read up I will work on getting a better tactical cipher up.

I go over the properties of a cipher, try to give you an idea of how to make one that is simple and secure. Dice OTP would be your best bet for this.

What killed more kids at the Beslan school siege? Bullets or fire?

The following is a funtimey larpy larp

In the event of an actual chimpening, an even bigger target than particular individuals will be infrastructure - in particular the power grid.

Anyone with a rifle can take out a power substation. Power stations around major cities will be high priority target

Consider what will happen to the populace when all of their diversions are suddenly cut off for an indeterminable length of time. It would cause mass chimpenings

Hitting the power grid would shut down entire cities. It would divert massive amounts of government resources to quell, limits the mobility of government forces in the city, provides cover for our agents (in the form of mobs to blend into) and perhaps most importantly: damages the relationship between government forces and the public.

I write this with the assumption that cities will be held by the government for two main reasons:

1) The politics of city dwellers is extremely leftist and there are lots of nogs

2) The government will fear foreign intervention as much if not more than the rebellion and losing a city would be a sign of massive weakness in the eyes of the world which might trigger that intervention

Feasibility: Our power infrastructure is basically designed with the assumption that no one will try to fuck it up and so is extremely fragile poorly guarded and most of the time impossible to effectively secure without massive cost.

An extremely low-risk high reward target

This, look up the California power station sniper attack. It was done with an AK platform rifle irrc.

Poison dart model for an airsoft rifle.

Look up the various uses of Castor beans.

I'm presenting these for PURELY SCIENTIFIC reasons.
Surely none of you would use this to harm others! Right?

Basic net construction really only need to be a web at best.

This is why you change your call signs and voice operators.

Ciphers I would use in SHTF against dindu
Playfair low
Bifid/CM Bifid for high
ADFGVX for medium

Ciphers against police
GIS 1943 "playfair" with transposition for medium
Bifid for low level
CIA book cipher for high sec

Ciphers against military
CIA book cipher for medium
Modified Dryad for low
OTP for high/all I can get away with.

You're being a fucking moron presenting stuff like that. You literally call it "Poison dart model for an airsoft rifle."
Just tell them to look up kurt saxon for prepping and they will learn the rest there.

Malcom X said something like "Hello to all out friends and our enemies out there" when he was addressing a crowd.

You're on 8ch m8. News sources are scouring this site for edgy 1488'rs and will report them as well as leftypol being retard. Don't open yourself up to this shit by keeping your mouth shut.

Everyone knows the poison umbrellas from the KGB. Everyone knows ricin from breaking bad. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make this. I'm not trying to shit on you, I'm really trying to help you.

You can toughen your hands by urine tanning (no kidding).
Piss on your hands first thing in the morning and last thing at night, rub in until dry, and leave for at least an hour. You can also keep piss in a bucket and do a dunk and rub 2-4 times a day.

I know it sounds like a trick to get people to piss on their hands but it works.

Also, most of the tactical advice in this thread is dildoes. Join an urban spelunking group and learn the sewers beneath your area. When SHTF retreat to these as they're easily defensible, navigable, and unlikely to be a high priority for OPFOR unless they're specifically out to hunt and kill you.

You're actually on to something. Using voodoo is retarded but one thing everyone should know is what these niggers are afraid of. They are fucking terrified of african and carribean voodoo shit. They truly believe it works and can be used on them. They are terrified of the paranormal in general. You can use that knowledge to make scareniggers, like fake voodoo ritual sites and implements like that skull, set them up around nigger territory. It's a bit of a dipping muzzies in pigs blood like strategy.

First, get a gas detector if you do this. No point of dying Hydrogen sulphide poisoning or methane poisoning.

Next thing about this is you will need face pro and fluids protection if you go down there. Last thing you want is a splash of shitwater in your mouth or stuck in your clothes.

Next, some of the manholes around public buildings/gov buildings are welded shut.

Good point though. The sewers follow the streets so you can move to places without getting ambushed. You just need NVGs/flashlights and gas detectors.

Not a whole lot of info for gunless cucked countries. What's our game plan, just machetes?

Vinegar and salt/sand also works, disgusting bastard.

Kill a bunch of niggers in front of one left alive then melt down their knives then forge into rings/belt buckles/bullet slugs with futhark runes. Quench the hot metal in dead nigger blood.

Yell out "The blood of my enemies becomes my strength. I curse them with weakness in the name of Kek!!"

Then gimp the living nigger in the fucking leg and dump him at a nigger shithole.

Engage in hallways with longer weapons such as pole weapons. Hallways prevent swinging and you can lock them, up in there.

Machetes in the street, bows, crossbows, basically its all improv. Just know many britbongs carry assisted opening knives. So just gotta out range them and get a good hit on them.

Maybe pepper spray and swords.

Nothing works as well as urine in my experience. I learned this working as a bricklayer's offsider in my teens handling bricks and mortar all day. He told me to do it and I assumed he was just trying to trick the newb.

But I did it on the sly and it worked. Three days and my hands were like leather. A week and they were like tree bark.

Plus which, if you need to punch someone in the eye, imagine how much more satisfying it is for you to know they're getting pissfisted.

Hallways with

On what do you not agree with?

H

Hallways you use oil traps oil and marbles.

That's some home alone shit right there. If only Macaulay had a polearm.

Do i wash my hands?

This won't work on carpet, funny idea that might work in a pinch. Can be mitigated by dragging feet/shoes on floor and scooting marbles out the way… or burning you out.

As for my remarks on pepper spray, get stream stuff or get a water gun filled with irritants (redpepper, hot sauce, salt, vinegar, all mixed and filtered with screen.) Spray for the eyes and prophet like mohommad.

Maybe have one guy with a super soaker who will blind closing pakis/dindus and the rest are armed with knives, hammers, axes, etc.

Macaulay never had gumption to make a gasoline boobytrap out of matcheads pvc pipe twine gasoline a vinegar jug and match striker surface… It's all paint cans and fail.

Ausfag here, I am in a position to acquire a semi auto handgun but I'm buggered as far as rifles and shotguns go, being limited to lever/bolt raifus and break action shotguns.
This means the plan of action is to work in groups and try to snipe threats from as far away as possible. If a feral abo with a machete does come within 15 meters that's the time to pull out your handgun and aim for that chubby center of mass.

Surely you bongs can get pistols for "sport"?

You can use peanut oil to get rid of the fingerprints from your hands if you use it enough

Also people have already mentioned clothing to avoid cuts, but does anyone know a way to create some sort of protective gear against projectiles?
I doubt you can DIY bulletproof armor but what should I use to protect myself against rocks and arrows?

This is cucked countries we're talking about so I can't just buy riot gear online.

OP, I'd suggest reading the Anarchist Cookbook, and reading a Nazi Manual for Propaganda. I would also advise training with local militias or with veterans you personally know who are also redpilled. More than likely, they know how to train you.
Feelsbadman.jpg
That's a suicide mission OP. In order for the propaganda to work, you are going to need an event to use as reason to mobilize and arm fellow redpills.

If you're in an urban environment, vantage points for snipers are a good start. However, there's also a disadvantage to urban fighting in a day-by-day society. It would be extremely hard to escape the scene driving a car. Night is preferable, if you are in a neighborhood and not the inner-city where commerce and movement is 24/7.

In bad neighborhoods (from my experience) it took roughly 8 minutes before I started hearing sirens. I was once walking around, going to my car when I hear gunshots from two streets over. It was several minutes before the police started responding, and I estimated the distance of the siren to what the ETA is to the scene.

If you're rich (which I doubt) I'd recommend a Tesla Model S P90D with Ludicrous Mode. That would be preferred for getting onto an interstate for a quick getaway, as the Tesla travels from 0-60 in about 3 seconds.

If you're on a budget, I'd suggest finding a decommissioned police car. Nowadays, the most popular car used by police is the 2013-2016 Ford Taurus Interceptor. I'd suggest buying (or stealing I guess) vehicles that can match or surpass the power of a police engine.

If there are convoys, a junkyard car can be used to barrel at the convoy (at an intersection or something) and smash right into one of the trucks/cars used. This will leave the enemy disoriented for a minute (I assume you have cover) and you can initiate an ambush.

Now. Weapons, Weapons, Weapons. I already suggested the Anarchist cookbook. The Ak47 is a very reliable rifle and is heavily favored by insurgents and Jihad groups. However, I prefer the AR15 for its accuracy. I'd rather get Semi-auto, because you wouldn't be wasting bullets if you're accurate.

Troop Transport. School buses can be stolen from various bus garages in your area. There are garages close to me that house anywhere from 50-100 full size school buses that have a total passenger capacity of 49 each. If you get away with all of the buses, you're transporting about 3000+ people (from the top of my head) at least.

Food. You're gonna need to stock up. That's a given.

Since niggers can't aim, that race war will be won faster than you can say "Wir mussen die Juden ausrotten!!"

30% of Americans advocate an armed revolution anyway, so what's the government gonna do about it that people aren't going to call for action against it?

Good luck, OP. I'll see you on the front lines.

I hope to God this doesn't happen, but I'm always prepared

Depends on what you're defending against. Tell me what you are trying to defend against.

Nofuns country so in all likelyhood rocks and arrows.

Stab armor can be made from magazines, and thin notebooks. Text books might stop arrows. I'll have to check.

Head armor is bike helmets. Not much for face pro.

Chain mail is cheap and larpy. :D

Ahh…what did I write that long post for? Some people fire Hamas rockets for fun after all. We'll be fiiiiiine.

How about welding helmets?
Would probably give better protection but not sure about the loss in awareness.

but they are billionaires

very fucked

buy a gun, ASAP.

Heavy, obstructs vision, everything is darker, but that works if you got them.

What would you recommend with unlimited supply of scrap metal and a TIG/MIG welder?
What could be made that is beneficial?

For our nofunz CUCKED friends:
is essentially all you need to macgyver yourself a gun. You can make potato cannons for example. You could even use compressed air as propellants.

I wonder how realistically practical the armor the dude made in Rampage is.

If I could chime in…

Got yourself a rocket.

At very least though, one can always train in the martial arts. Out of experience i recommend Jujitsu and (((Krav Maga)))

If you can't beat em, match em.

Longswords are not heavy, they're quicker and longer than a katana and are really ducking good weapons. Additionally, they weren't bashed with as the tip is so light that it imparts very little kinetic energy on blunt his. Against armored foes, you stabbed the joints and openings ore used the whole sword as leverage in wrestling, so you could break an arm or pommel strike their face(which is the equivalent of smashing someone's face in with a fist sized rock).

Get a shorter sword or a machete, the Longwood requires training and is fairly cumbersome due to its length, in urban terrain you might not have enough space to use it.

That said, a gun is just plain better.

A slow bolt action (yes, the Mauser action is slow) is not appropriate in the modern, urban scenario. You could possibly press Enfields, or better, a rugger scout or Remington 700.

There was screencaps of a red/blue scenario where the infrastructure was targeted in order to force blue (as the government) to quell with another front - the breakdown of order from our looting-opportunists.

Bad advise. Our firework makers from the sands produced better material. Their works are included somewhere… like /k/'s livingsphere.com/files

You'd be better off with smaller, stiletto type knifes. Throwing stars are show pieces. Even back in the 1930s, that uniform was never meant for combat, buy pants and a blouse with pockets that's appropriate for the weather. Also, at least get a belt or a carrier, as those magazines will be worthless if you reach them.

Or, you can go chop some lumber.

Sun Tzu is great in framing a mindset.

Chemical supplier. You should have no issues. Be sure to review a textbook on molarity.

How effective would a retired army working uniform be?

Incredibly. Go to a surplus store and get a set of BDUs. There's pockets everywhere on them, and the material is tough.

How do you feel about Nagants for those of us that don't live in cities?

If you feel like it fits, it fits.

Nagant can be decent if you get optics on it. 875 meter range with optics 470-500 meter range without.
Bolt action is a bit shit, but it's can be better than an AR-15 if used correctly.

t. gun enthusiast

After an hour, yes. The trick is to let it dry and 'cure' the skin.

Not my area of expertise.

/k/ here,
1. Better pic quality faggot

2. Good start on mags

3. No way to carry the mags and dump pouch? You are going to look silly.

4. Speaking of silly, that nice coat is not ideal for deployment. It makes you a target if anything and not even stating on the political viewpoint. I would advise good shoes more than that.

5. Get a handgun. You can't always carry your rifle everywhere. You can with a sidearm.

5. Duty belt is a good idea.

When will you consider the race war to have begun?

A high-ranking officer coat would make you a sniper magnet. Ditch the knives and ninja star for a handgun.

Ruger scout/Remington 700? Why?

I got one of these pistol crossbows with a red dot sight, and a surplus serbian gas mask.

How fucked am I?

Hispanics are mostly white. Where are you from?

checked

These threads are exhausting.

Fug

Go full Kekite - use a Khopesh

Fuck off larper.

LISTEN TO ME

Protect yourself and your loved ones in any way possible.

Don't provoke fights, but do engage in pre-emptive strikes if you feel like they were going to attack you.

The goal is to let the kikes fight the niggers.

Do not get involved. Stay on the sidelines, providing for your family and loved ones.

Remember WW1 and WW2, white people went to war en masse and killed each other.

don't become target of aggression.

This worked until he got shot in the legs and fell over

Not going to help you against modern firearms though

No u.

No reason why you wouldn't want to use a light, multi-purpose blade alongside a firearm.

what about an 80% lower?

What kind of exercise(s)?

Lift. Lift heavy, lift often. You can find all kinds of plans online.

I saw that machete at Walmart

The filter protects you, not necessarily the mask itself. The mask just seals outside air out so you can only breathe through the filter.

Just be a decent human being, and everything will be fine.

I personally prefer push-ups, sit-ups/crunches, and running for my excercise.

US Military is required to do:
- 50 push-ups in under 2 mins
- 50 sit-ups in under 2 mins
- Run 1.5 miles

You can't go wrong with Military excercise.

Lift with friend(s) who know what they are doing. Do pushups, do some cardio.

That's it? That's pathetic.

Do what the Shaolin monks have been doing for centuries to toughen their hands. They punch bags of rice and books nailed to walls IIRC.

That's just for the initial fitness assessment.
I doubt half of Holla Forums can do full boot camp training in an immidiate time frame, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

We do 100 burpees in under 8 min
75 sit ups in under 4 min

As warmup in my MMA classes.

Then (usually) 75 low kicks, 50 medium kick, 30 high kick per leg,

Finally x16 2min rounds of light contact.

Not everyone here is a fucking weeb
Get on my fukkn lvl
fgt

if you're incapable of doing full boot camp training then get off Holla Forums and go down the gym and don't return until you know that you're good to go.

No excuses.

need money fo dem jigs
80% lowers are nice if you have the tools to finish them and you're making multiple lowers

From experience, it's easier to get the jigs for an AK-47 if you're going from scratch,

But if you live near or work at Home Depot like some of us might, you can buy steel pipes a nail, and a pipe cap. and make a 12ga Nogbane.

homemade weaponry is dangerous most of the time though.

Don't forget blackpowder is easily obtained alongside cannon fuse. Use your imagination.

Shaolin is a fucking scam bro.
Chances are they're urine tanning their hands *then* punching shit.

Toughening your skin involves 'cornification', the hardening and/or compacting of skin. Urine tanning does the hardening and the thickening is a natural outcome of that.

Trying to toughen your knuckles by beating up shit that erodes the skin is fucking retarded. It will work eventually, but only in localized spots, and these can be torn off the soft skin they're attached to.

Urine tanning toughens the whole hand chemically, and subsequent friction etc. will accelerate the process.

If you don't have an AR15 by now and a pistol. Its bare Min gear.

No one has the sorry feels for you.

Got an AKM instead.
Also why the fuck is this thread being ignored? It looks like the race war may kick off tomorrow or next week, and this thread is getting buried?

Bump

Keep in mind if this comes down to it, most libshits hate guns, if it comes down to dealing with race traitors, it would be fairly easy.

Also, with white race traitors, I'd assume we want to capture them rather then erasing their genetics? I feel rather mixed on this one. General consensus?

Is that a serious question?

Kill cucks. Kill niggers. Kill crackwhores. Kill unrepentant degenerates like Bareback Bugchasers. Take libshit white women that are attractive and chain them to raperacks in breeding pits.

We shouldn't care about the feelings of a brood mare while mass producing replacement whites.

Depressed neets we rip from their artificial wombs and conscript into our forces. It'll do them good.

This is all I got. How long will I last?

And what would the 10-30% of black cops do? Leave the force and go into the inner cities to patrol for free?

The fact that military and the police are mixed is probably a good thing. It means that they would break down in an attempt to intervene.

yep

Actual Africans' guns are usually so worn out that they might as well be smooth bore. If only Euro/American chips had this level of shit weaponry.

California.

I have Irish German and English blood but its obvious I'm not white, if i didn't have this mexi-farmers tan I'd might be able to pass as light skin but oh well.

Can I get a translation? Into English please.

The cheapest source of food there is. It keeps for years too.

Still only good for a few years at most. Flour goes rancid

I do sometimes make hardtack with muh beans just because though

There's no reason you have to make it all at once. Also white flour keeps for 10 years.

Hopefully pic related

Maybe I'll find some K98 Ks in WWII forts near France or some other shit.

I made Hardtack earlier this year, still have a piece too, its actually not bad, but coffee doesn't soften it up at all

on the note of rancidity, don't use trail mix or any nut mix. Nuts go rancid and brown pretty fast and will swell up your tongue like a balloon. I've had rancid nits come in MREs that weren't even a year old.

don't know if it's been posted yet, this one's pretty important

The Mossberg 590 does not have "dual extractors" you newfag.

It has:

(1) extractor…

(1) shell control member…

The "extractor" you speak of on the left side of the bolt is not an extactor at all, it's purpose is keeping the spent shells from falling off the bolt.

Fag.

Pro-Tip: NEVER underestimate your opponent. I've seen gang propaganda videos where they flaunt machine guns and RPGs. They dont use them due to the response law enforcement would bring if they did, but they have Veteran Infantrymen from the Iraq/Afghan war in their ranks.

If there is ever a conflict, do not get cocky and think yourself superior just because your ammo cost $20 more. A bullet is still a bullet

As far as radios go, we'll have to wait and see how that pans out.

Move to Mexico now.

CHAIM, YES, GOOD JOB

All coalburners are worthless. Look up epigenetics, a woman's dna changes with every man she lets cum bareback inside her. If you breed with a coalburner your kids will have nigger dna

LONG-TERM FOOD STORAGE:

Use Oxygen Absorbers and Mylar Bags for long-term food storage.
It is very cheap, VERY easy, and will make many foods last 30+ years. Vid related.

There are many discount food stores that sell to both restaurants and the public where you can buy giant sized bags of rice, beans, peanut butter, oats, salt, etc. for very cheap.

My three top recommendations for food to store are:
1) Parboiled Rice - you can't store brown rice long-term because of the oil, but parboiled rice has 80% of the nutritional value of brown rice w/o the oil and can easily last 30+ years if stored properly.
2) Lentils, all the protein of beans with much less water, time, and energy to cook. Also typically very cheap.
3) Salt - very cheap, and millions of uses. Does not need an oxygen absorber, just keep it dry.

Protip: You can get 5 gallon buckets for free at many stores, bakeries, ice cream shops, etc. Just call and ask. They don't even need to be very clean if you are using them with mylar bags.

Protip 2: If you are lazy (like most NEETS), simply buying parboiled rice, lentils, etc. and keeping them somewhere mice can't get them is MUCH better than not buying any at all. It should still last years if kept dry.

WATER WATER WATER
Clean (sterile) water is more important than anything else. For this I recommend getting a product called "Betadine" which is an iodine solution used in hospitals. It can be used to disinfect cuts as well as disinfect drinking water.
The formula is 3-5 drops per liter and wait 30 minutes. You can doube the dose or the wait time if it's particularly dirty water. Don't forget about the water in the treads of the bottle, make sure to shake the bottle to get iodized water into the threads before you wait 30 minutes.
Good luck Anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7EQqkkJCRg

Anyone have and recommendations for a carry knife? Where to buy? Anything?

Do I just be a good goy and buy from cold steel?

TDI with a good sheath (can find on kikezon)

Also many man holes do not go into sewers. They are access for underground cables and not connected to the sewer. Look at what the cover says, many times it will say right on it that's it for the phone or cable company.

Pic related

>>>/Meadhall/

i only look at Holla Forums
is there a prepper board or similar
otherwise i have some combat-related info to drop here…

assuming ups / usps (whoever is delivering amazon's package to you) would still be working, you getting deliveries like that would draw attention to yourself…

LMAO that scenario is actually a liberal's fantasy, which makes me question if YOU are an infiltrator, but i digress…

If there really is a race war niggers aren't going to stop and ask "ay yo ho hol up, hol ip *smacks lips*
is u what dey call a white ally or sum shit? mah nigga!"
Race traitors will be the first to go as they lack any sense of self-preservation

Yo user, you need to look into iron fist / iron shirt training. The gist of it is this.

Start with a bucket, fill it with sand, start learning to hit said bucket (open palm). If you're planning on hitting with your fist google that shit and learn why it's a bad idea.

Once you can hit a bucket of sand without being phased, step up to pea gravel. From pea gravel look into iron filings. If you make it past there, look into bird shot, and work up to buckshot. This should take years.

Iron palm / iron shirt training is how martial artist have been numbing themselves to pain for ages.

There's a big reason I've been exercising daily. I've started noticing actual changes too, been able to exercise longer and able to do more.

STRONGER EVERY DAY

Before I give generalized advice that may to be useless to you, the most specific tip I'll give is that you should pick a gun that fires common ammo. The more common the ammo the more likely you are to be able to get some when you need it. Gun collecting is a hobby in and of itself (an expensive one) but if we're just talking self-defense you don't want something that may be a pain (or really expensive) to resupply. Also, just thinking ahead here, it is much easier to "reload" (recycle your own ammo, basically) with common ammunition

The best gun is the one that feels best in YOUR hands and allows YOU to shoot the most accurately. This will be different for everyone. It won't be too hard to figure out, just don't rush your picks.

Go to a gun store/show. Keep in mind that what the owner recommends may be legit, or it may just be the gun HE makes the most profit off of, so insist on holding and shooting several different guns. You can also rent guns at many gun ranges.

If you have no idea what you're doing (and no trustworthy person to ask IRL) there's no shame in getting professional training; it's preferable in fact. Many gun instructors prefer women students because, being utter n00bs, they usually don't come into the class with pre-established bad gun habits. In other words, it's advantageous to be a blank slate and have a good teacher.

You need to practice often with your guns because in high-stress situations your motor skills coordination can suffer.

It's best to practice with the type of ammo you plan to actually use. It's tempting to only shoot the cheapest shit ammo when you're plinking at the range, but some guns behave differently with different ammo and if you ever need your gun, you don't want any unexpected hiccups. You can target shoot with cheap trash ammo, absolutley–but make sure you shoot with your good ammo too, at least some of the time

This.
Also, what do you do with the white children of traitors?

There was a time when I would scoff at the concept of a race war. Even five years ago, it just didn't seem plausible. Now, it seems like a very distinct possibility. Fucking SJWs have spread like a cancer through society. Cops are getting shot and half of the progressives are saying it's all justified. It's madness. We're dealing with madness, Holla Forums.

It's hard to conceive a scenario in which the federal government stops functioning to the point that they can't declare martial law. If they can declare martial law, then you would be fighting the national guard a lot of the time. That's not a fight you can win. They've got better equipment, probably better training, and more ammo. If the likeliest of scenarios ensues, my advice would be to simply stay indoors and do whatever they tell you. Live to fight another day.

However, if the government collapses or large portions of the armed forces defect from the government to the warring factions/races, then the scenario changes dramatically. The war would be much more organized and probably not a 'race war' as such. It would be legit war in which the sides are heavily divided along racial lines (partly due to tribal loyalty, partly due to the fact that groups like BLM are communist dogs). In that scenario, you would just join the resulting army. They'll tell you what to do.

Depending on how organized it is, it could be a very high-tech war. If the internet continues to exist and be accessible, then social engineering/hacking skills will be huge assets. Also, robots and other automated technology could play a big role in the fighting. We have the tech necessary to do things like motion-sensing automated sentry guns. Depending on how much money we have, we could even make it so that they never fire at our allies. Some Dr. Wily caliber shit is possible if the budget/resources are there.

I'm no expert in epigenetics by far. I thought the gist of it was that your DNA could change over various times in your life depending on age and certain psychological experiences you've been through, but do you know the direct link of how letting a nigger cum inside her would change a white woman? Fucking gross.

Proto-citizens.Their white children from marriage to other whites will be citizens. Anyone more than one drop black or one half jew or one half asian will be added to our Jannissary Forces as machine gun fodder.

Read SM Stirling's Marching Through Georgia to get an Idea.

I think you need to look at Vietnam, Iraq / Afghanistan, and Ukraine again. You'd be looking at more of an insurgency scenario in the States. The NGs equipment means little when even 10% of the population (~35M pissed off citizens) oppose them. They need infrastructure. You interrupt the media flowing into a town for a week and you think people will twiddle their thumbs?

The government fears citizens more than anyone realizes. That's why they want your guns and your tongues

dude, if the zog brings down the grid/economy maybe 1,000,000 would resist. the rest would do whatever it took to restore order no matter how draconian. only 3% resisted during the revolution when it was a foreign tyrant and they had a strong idealogical vision for victory. that was also when people were self-sufficient and hard. whats .3% of 200 million white people, because that is more realistic. its winnable but if you think targeting random NG soldiers is how you achieve victory, you are going about it deathly wrong.

Hello fellow user, Manhattan here.

Ninja Turtles isn't real life

Great advise in this thread

Striking lead for any length of time sound like a bad idea.

huffingtonpost.com/eric-schmeltzer/trumps-proposed-first-mov_b_11084210.html

here you go fag

shit wrong link

ar500armor.com/ar500-armor-urban-go-plate-carrier-w-level-iii-body-armor.html#.V5Rah6Imubs

bump

IMO, skip III and only get III+ or IV
Common military ammunition (which is widely available) can defeat level III AR500 armor at close range pretty easily.

I'll check those trips especially since I still hate mossbergs

I taught rifle marksmanship for a few years, I certainly didn't prefer women because, honestly, what was the point? But they certainly are better blank slates, and while their abilities vary, they learn everthing they will ever be able to do incredibly quickly.

I've always heard this (insert crazy gook kicking his charging handle here) but I've never had much of a problem myself. I certainly fumble a bit and jerk the trigger at first and have to work to focus my eyes where I want, but I've never known if the whole spaghetti thing is just (((grossman))) getting repeated or something real.

They're already murdering cops, hate-raping white women of all ages, murdering whites of all ages in horrific ways, actively oppressing whites from positions of influence, spreading vile lies about us 24/7 in mainstream media, social media, every day life… The racial 'war' has been going on for a long time now and everyone except whites are fighting it.

When are whites ever going to do anything to fight back? The KKK had how many members in the past and still failed? Millions? With less gun restrictions and a much better reputation, too. Just how in the fuck is anything positive going to happen for whites if no one has the courage to sacrifice everything for it? There are more childless whites around now than ever before, yet still, no sacrifices for the greater good. No militia rallies/protests, no show of force, nothing. Even when the pre-announced riots happen, there's no white resistance; no one to defend their city (police are always told to ignore the crime going on, so there'd be little police interference). Is it because blacks only try this shit where they know they can get away with it? Surely some good people could travel a bit on a weekend to intimidate/counter-protest the scumbags during a BLM protest in a nearby city. How about protesting in massive numbers against the anti-white 'Affirmative Action' and "diversity quotas" sometime?

shotguns work good

Bump for good thread.

That was very unmotavational tbh.

The future will not go easy for you, user. You will be forced to choose sides. And you won't be welcomed in either one.

There may be factions for mixed race heritages, or where race is ignored. If so, they will be rather progressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnoaD9xmJUI

youtube.com/watch?v=F00362xXVp4

youtube.com/watch?v=Yk3M4Y7q_GE

>Codes. These can be described as a literal cipher with a 1 word to 1< conversion rate. You can use the code word "pixel" to mean "cameramen" or "someone recording with their phone".

With a 3D printer you can literally make your own small drones used for surveillance purposes if you choose too.

techrepublic.com/pictures/diy-drones-10-kits-to-build-your-own/

store.3dr.com/

Having a cellphone GPS signal jammer will cut off dindus from communicating with one another.

thesignaljammer.com/

Of course you'll want a ham radio too for broadcasting to other kamerades and the best part is that niggers don't know what a ham radio is!

you don't need to exercise every day just 3 times a week.

niggers

Just make sure put your thumb on the ridge on the top of the blade otherwise you might cut your own fingers off when stabbing.

the police want more nignogs, and the gangs want to infiltrate the cops

if this continues, which it will, the gangs will become de facto militia

I remember reading that lentils are poisonous and need tor be rinsed or maybe soaked before use, can anyone confirm?

culd just be a case of "never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake", if they burn down THEIR shit, who benefits, and who loses?

how?

FUCK OFF JEW, we know you oven-dodgers are the real problem. We aren't going to go to war against blacks while you hand-rubbers watch with glee.

How likely would a race war in the usa fly over to europe? And how do europoors defend themselves?

All grains and legumes are poisonous to some degree. Look up Weston A. Price's work and the role of phytic acid and phytates in your body.

Bring jerky instead. Don't eat that trash. Ketogenic for the fucking win.

I'm all good

Blacks have been poisoned by the same jewish views, why do you think the leader of Black Lives Matter isn't even black???

You'd better hope that they deliver by drone.

An assault rifle is the best all-purpose weapon for fighting in urban environment (or any environment, really). Carry a pistol as well.

A pump-action shotgun is far less useful than a semi-automatic assault rifle.

Agree.

Triggered my gun-nut autism: if it's semi-auto it's by definition not an assault rifle.