On D&C shills. We get targeted at animeposting and religious posting...

On D&C shills. We get targeted at animeposting and religious posting, especially if it's Christianity rather than (( Christianity )).

They were moderately sucessful. Now a curious thing is that leftypol claims Kierkgaard as pro communism philosopher (what the fuck) and are trying to create a Christian Commie philosophy of sorts.

Notice anything? They are trying to steal Holla Forums ideas that made funposting possible. For those who disliked christfags or animeposting, they are already wondering what to steal next so don't be too happy.

I had to do this as my duty to Holla Forums. That's all.

bump

american christians and catholics are the ones that people here mainly like to shit on, the former donating a lot to israel and the latter being absolute cucks

animeposting has always been shit tier.
I take that back.
It used to be good.
Then the only thing people ever wanted to post are anime girls.
It's obnoxious now.
It doesn't drive normies away.
It doesn't elevate any cause here.
We're just giving a voice to autism.
This is what the left does.

That's why distinguishing Christianity from (( Christianity )) would be a counter to D&C shills. At least their job would become harder.

You just posted an anime pic while complaining about anime posting. Are you a shill?

I mean if posting manly muscly men instead is your thing, I don't give a hoot.

I'm talking it's too much of a coincidence the spots we were attacked on D&C were the same ones leftypol stole, while rising several ranks in post per hour.

If you are upset at people post anime girls then you should post other stuff so people with likewise taste join in.

Honestly I think most just ignore it, because it's basically the same copy-pasted script over and over again. When there's no answer to rebuttals other than the same tired shit, you just don't bother anymore because you know it's not actually a contributing Holla Forumslack.

It's what I do. But wanted to bring to attention ((they)) dont just attack fracture points, they loot them, at least leftypol does.

Because they are a vacuum of ideas in general. Most shill manuals had the explicit intent of targeting/subverting our funposting, humour and creativity.

Think such was at random?

We've been over this many times. Anime girls are a filter, those who try to attack us by making us seem a legit threat to the status quo look like god damn idiots when they go public with it. Just look at the whole Trump supporters masturbate to anime, scream for hotpockets and a new holocaust bullshit.

Actually, Rick looked ridiculous saying that on TV.

If that's the best our opponents can understand us, then isn't that an asset?

"All War is based on Deception" - Sun Tzu

Anime girls are a great originally unintended shield that was inherited from being a chan. Cuckstianity… People go on extremely autistic bitch fits when it's mentionned one way or the other. It serves no purpose other than derail threads and slide threads, which is why I believe any mention of religion should be banned on sight.

What I mean is, if they don't understand what REALLY bothers and makes us move, then they are paralysed and without ammo to attack us.

If you want to have no fog of war on our side, don't blame it when the Happening comes and you are unprepared and possibly hanging from trees, regardless of nationality or ethnicity.

a distinction between christianity and (( christianity )) would raise many questions though.

That a certain group don't want them raised, especially on Holla Forums. And no, not for religious reasons.

Reminder that there's something deeper going on

IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING

The more confusing we look the better. We can tell each other naturally, for them this is all a new concept they are trying to get used to.

Most of vets here have at least 10 years or so of Chans.
Most shills have 3-6 months.

You just confirmed to me that the shadow I saw earlier was indeed the one caused by your nose, thanks Shlomo.

Snozz of longinus detected

Well, that's the advantage the older ones among us have. We remember the fucking chaos Holla Forums used to be before it got heavily influenced by the alphabet soup monopolising moderation. It helps with recognizing each other through posting style. Also people need to stop tolerating and spoonfeeding fucking newfags in here, thinking it's a good idea.

Shills likely push for this since this helps them understand what the heck has been growing and developing for a decade and half here that they don't obviously understand.

I've had posts that reeked of "newfag and proud"

The next possible step is to report or complain to site admins in order delete sources or archives or jewgles youtube videos.

If they do this, its pretty much over or near endgame.

Before the cancer became general, we used to fucking rip newfags to shreds. Since all the kike offshoots of memes generating on chans went mainstream it seems to have softened because of a large influx of normalfags. Also there is a huge difference between the mentalities of the oldfags and those who came post-2008 that never could be resolved no matter how long those newfags lurked.

The spammers are shitting up threads, which is annoying. But also, the christcuck threads have been shit too for a long while, which is also annoying.

They've been pretty much the same for over a year now, where christcucks come to proselytize their cult, are shat on, and sperg out quoting bible passages, scream about reports and act like the martyrs they want to be in their wet dreams.

Agreed. Shills capitalize on post-2008 ones to create an opening on posting etiquette, and create a brand of "it's cool to be newfag".

Whatever you think of them, using that word, you are doing a big big favour to the kikes. Say (( Christians )) instead and see extra sweat coming from the rubbing hand.

You're part of the cancer thats killing this board user. YOU are a D&C SHILLS

Reminder Saint cyril stoned jews to death and jesus made the jews the synagouge of satan.

You don't get it. There are ((christians)), brainwashed by zionists, and christians, feared by jews and resented by them.

Saying ((christians)) is a great way to separate waters while exposing inner subversion.

we're talking about the judeo-christians of america and cathokikes, don't be such a fucking sperg

I don't get it? i follow gods law not baptist law fam. the problem is loping every christian in with the late 90s/2000s Baptists/Evangelicals which has been going on quite a shit ton lately. To say that being christian makes you nonwhite is frankly idiotic. that's like saying that crusaders were Muslim.

Pic related log of each derail post on a christian nationalist general.

i can agree though there is a lot of Evangelicals out there that doesn't make each and every christian one.
Frankly evangelicals are idiots who follow Jews like good little goys when in reality Christianity says to stone Jews to death up front.

tell that to the guys who got fucked talking about orthodox nationalism by goreposters.

Trump is a Christian.

Now what?

There are christian groups who think their religious mission in earth is to serve jews in israel.

I mean, if they want to be zionists, go ahead, but don't say it's your religion that orders it.

That's a good thing

according to certain (((rats))) though, that would make him a retarded Semite.

Hey fam i'm not saying they don't exist i'm saying that recently I've SEEN all Christians getting loped in with them. Any orthodox christian thread also gets fucked.

i guess its just summer fags being summer fags i should have guessed.
either that or the fact that google added us back onto their search engine,

point is, christian sects who say that their mission on earth is to be servants of jews in israel are probably getting a generous financial boost by ((them)).

Point of ((christianity)) is preciselly to deflect attacks to christianity into ((christianity)) instead. Shills will be working for us.
All part of the great memetic warfare.

Work on your english paco

These are the two methods I've seen shills use for both sides of the argument:

If coming from a pro-christian PoV, pretend that christianity as a whole is intact and ignore that the great majority (or at least the "majority" due to the media, who knows) are took a poz load from the local not-rabbi priest, even disregarding that the average bluepilled joe doesn't even read the bible or has read a cucked translation

If coming from an anti-christian PoV, pretend that the aforementioned majority is the actual true unified christianity and everyone follows it to the letter, and do not accept deviation from it or that a person might have a differing interpretation of it (golly gee, someone interpreting a text different, what a shoah); ergo, if a shill targets a christian, said target is a "christcuck" even if he explicitly shows differing ideology

In addition to the last one, shills will openly bait about it, bringing the topic of christianity in threads where they're completely and absolutely unrelated WHILE bashing them or inciting a topic that will invariably lead to bashing, assuming it's just one shill instead of various with one baiting and another continuing it with a response playing both sides

Honestly chaim you need to lurk more. before trying to derail

For starters, turning cuckstianity into ((christianity)) while having a christianity alternative will buy us some time.

Ok, so you want to try and force a meme how christians are different from (((christians))).

The problem is as I've often said here… Your imaginary and redpilled christians are so few as in effect, they don't exist.

There are a billion christians acting in very problematic manners, and the whole cult is tainted by a dubious past that have created a LOT of enemies with white people. My own ancestors have been persecuted by corrupt and terrible people who wore your colours without contest from their brothers in faith. That sort of things sets it's marks.

So, the only way your tiny segment of good christians, who drown out in a sea of bad christians, really have any solution to our problems … is if you're right and your god is the real god of everything.

Now, that's hard to prove or disprove… but for many of us… we can't just take that on faith and the say so of some old Jewish prophets. If christianity was a shield towards degeneracy it would have worked when 99% of whites considered themselves christians.

It didn't, because it doesn't. Well, that's my opinion at least.

I usually go on about "christcucks" and "jewsus" and all that, but you're right. It's not a healthy way of discussing, and I plan on stopping doing it.

Slowly I've been coming to the conclusion that the weeding out process anime, gore, the red pill deconstructing years of subversion and sensory addiction, like those found at some spec ops school during candidate selection, probably has the same attrition rates. These faggots taking their first doses of red need to continue lurking, or leave if this ocean of pee pee poo poo is too much for them.

This is for all the newfags and lowrent shills: No amount of spoonfeeding will help you, you will continue to be bullied, you will eventually be diagnosed with PTSD.

first off falacy
its not an imaginary idea that's utterly retarded the spam on nationalist christians stops them thats why they give up on the movement. thats always why they leave its because D&C start to shreik so they leave.

Well everything in your post replace normies/bluepilled people with redpilled people, turn clock back 6 years ago, and scenario not that different.

This is what ((they)) fear.
Isn't it weird that the ((christians)) are "so sorry" for crusades to claim holy land for christendom, yet support Israel for Jewdom as their life role?

Pointing them as acting odd, which they are, would be much more effective and perhaps a beginning.

*replace normies/bluepilled people and redpilled people, turn clock

Look, I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume that instead of being a shill you're just past basic english but not far enough into advanced english to understand fully what's going on.

You're not from around here, are you?

Exactly. Notice on how all complaints on weeding process is "it's unpleasant and unrelated".

Well if we have no minimal tests to endurance of our Volk, we are going to end as a bunch of sheep waiting to be eaten by a pack of wolves. Give it a year or two.

That's why the shilling against weeding out process is highly suspicious. This includes their complaints against anime and gore so they can have a more pleasant browsing experience.
Chans were always like this, newfags are asking they change so it accommodates to their tastes, like this we are on way to defeat. They need to know why Oldfags are crucial to win, and will take much lurking before understanding why.

solution: post masculine manga guys instead of qt anime girls

Nice slide thread, everyone. So when can we stop being triggered about a meme board that died over 2 years ago?

I'm all for it. We need anime posting back. Any anime.
Now that leftypol stole the qt girl posting, us posting strong male figures will give a contrast.

/int/ is the source of this? And here I thought it was (((Christainity))).

oh look the same slide shit
Hide
filter

It's ((Christianity)). Holla Forums are just Useful Idiots.

I assume that you have never read Kierkgaard then?

Hey look it's this asshole again, and he didn't even bother renaming his files

its almost like hes the same person.
infact he is i posted an image with all slide posts on a nationalist thread
its his ID and another proxy ID

I recently came to see this. I think a lot of Holla Forums lives outside major cities or nowhere near them like myself.
I lived in the sticks all my life and there was a lot of russian orthodox churches in my town that were redpilled in the sense they didn't skew Christ's teachings for the "modern world", there was even a little hermitage where artists would work to glorify God in their works.

When I traveled USA, didn't see a single church that was still a house of the lord(maybe some anglican churches but I know almost nothing about that denomination except that it came from a king who got buttmad at the papacy).
Most straight up have "gays welcome" signs and shit now, it's pathetic. They're ignoring the very doctrine they claim to follow.

The love Jesus spoke of in the bible isn't the same as the "love" leftists talk about. He spoke about loving God, and since God is omniscient, everything is love.
The love the left preaches is love for the world, not for God.
love your enemies doesn't mean bend over for them, it means don't chimp the fuck out and get into fist fights over minor incidents(like some dick scuffing your new shoes).

I am all for it and have been doing it as much as possible as of late, smug animu girls lend themselves too well to weaponized irony.

Wanna see something even funnier?

Check the second archive on

The full thread got archived after it 404d so the images are gone, but the text, including filenames, are there. You don't even need to see the images to know it's this one shill working extra hours.

there was a christian general that (i may have made) that was supposed to discuss nationalist christian things,
one shill 3 proxy accounts lots of time. he spent the rest of the day making proxies and reporting the thread. goreposting etc

sounds like (((somebody))) wanted to derail the thread.

Reminder the talmud says that jesus burns in literal shit and jesus had said that the jews are of satan.

If it was around the same time those anti-pepe/kek christ threads were up last week I think, it was probably friendly fire. Because those shill threads were spammed.

(((pisstianity))) turned into a wart on pol. its a serious problem and it was so long ignored.
until it reached the pony of being spread on every second thread. you open a thread and see a middle eastern death cult trying to promote their rubbish.

there was even a thread on promotion of headscarf and then i figured it was a dumb ahhmad trolling poll.

eh im not a kek kinda guy. i get it it was supposed to be bants but sperglords starting to turn into something serious.

Reported
filtered
hidden
try harder chaim

We need good anime posting that comes as good role masculine role models.

By comparison leftypol will look even more sissy than it already does.

make a fucking general.

a christ general? guy tried that got spammed. with gore
chaim couldnt have that.

christcuck is a favour you do to talmudists. they loathe christianity. use (( ))

Using male anime characters sounds faggy as fuck

You know exactly what you're doing.

Gather around, kids. We have a live one.

Also this.
Jesus was a character controversial enough to have 2 groups of people wanting Death Penalty on him. He was bold and brash. Had he been a bend over character, they wouldn't even bother.

Seen from this perspective, the "bend over" that liberals do or interpret is even more pathetic.

you have your own board you know, it's >>>/christpol/

Not if parental badass figures. Also not forbbiden to post ocasional qt

Yeah a general was supposed to happen.
and was just shit up the guy who made it got banned to i knew the guy.

Yes i know this. i use it. guess what? its not been shilled enough to be live untill people actually use it im not going.

>>>/christian/

>>>/christpol/
shill that to people. when enough people leave to their you can have Holla Forums and we'll stay there.

I will always oppose religion threads, no matter if it's christianity, atheism, paganism, buddhism, hinduism or whatever. It always turns into shitflinging contests. Go on one of the christian boards instead, preferably christpol.

point is to recover damage from D&C. Their aim is to take away our creativity and funposting.

If zimmerman trial was going on now, someone would be bitching at the "Z Trial" OC because it's "anime and we need to be taken seriously".

Get what I mean?

funny how no shills oppose judaism.

wait it's not funny it's just an overrepeated pattern.

Then go there, it isn't going to grow as a board when you faggots refuse to stay there for more than a second.

Sage and report this slide thread, OP is a spamming faggot and is anally ravaged that the mods autosaged the last two spam meta threads.
>>>/polmeta/

but that the problem. they dont want to stick to their shit board

Yeah
i want summer to BE OVER
its awful because of all the spillovers from the reddit and shit like Holla Forums its making the board into cancer.

Why? I'm not christian.

What the fuck is "D&C"?

wew

because its not about judaism but about a shitskin hanging from a stick.

wew lad

you're new here arent you.

might as well it summons up my emotions

Just ignore obvious trollbait, those who do it for the lulz generally tire when they fail to have a reaction.

To make things worse, they refuse the redpill, and think atheism => 120% redpilled.

Was here years ago but have been off Holla Forums for a while. What's this new meme?

oh yeah the r/atheist fuckers wont leave and post the same images
they're like ratch posters but more.

Nice try chaim.

Suck my uncut dick faggot

haha chaim gettin mad
back to >>>/Goyim!/

you have to go back, ketzerstein
>>>/Israel/
>>>/Oven/

Why won't you fucking summerfags stop this bullshit? You're only promoting kike propaganda ever time you give any sort of legitimacy to "ovens" or "gas chambers".

Newfag a joke isnt a promotion lurk moar

this guy isnt even a real white man. he is a fucking russian from russostan.
all of this east european alcoholics are ruining pol.
they cant find work because muslims have stolen all their jobs and then they start praising putin and pisstianity.
when they were communists they always were praising their jews and communism.

nothing changed still same subhumans

ill let you guess which parts of that particular post gave you away

Yet christcucks believe in a semitic book written by a bunch of jews, used to manipulate the people into being subservient slaves and generally cucking Europe during the dark and middle ages as being redpilled.

You see how easy it is to argue both ways? Christian and atheist discourses has Jews written all over both sides.

This is the kind of shit these terrible meta threads bring.

oh wow D&C shill thinks his outdated shit will convince anyone

I bet you're one of the goons on Holla Forums who ironically makes cuck erotica to make fun of cucks.

Oh shit I guess I was wrong. Nice argument.

I'm down with this.

Wait have you just acronymed divide and conquer?

Wow nice job tard you finally figured out what D&C means good job

don't tell the enemy what they're doing wrong

kike please. don't get too confident just because you got some ((christians)) acting as your personal goyim army.

Feels good.

Fucking this. Neo-nazis need to take their meds and stop shitting up random threads with anti-meme shilling.

Well I figured it wasn't Dilation and curettage, and no I'd never seen anyone use it as an acronym before today where it's on like 3 Holla Forums threads.

only a leftypolack would care about Holla Forums
Reported for board invasion.
†

Slavs aren't white and similar accusations of X European isn't white (excepted for turkroaches, they certainly aren't white) came from learningchode aka Rachposter way back. It's still used to this day as D&C and newfags don't seem to notice it.

When are mods going to wake up and shut down this faggot meta thread?

How fucking new are you newfag?

aren't or are. misspell typo or not not sure how to respond to this due to that. did you typo or no

yaaaawn. this is so lame.

i never said slavs arent european.
i said ==christian== east europeans dont belong here.

shill exposed

you'll be one of us soon enough new guy

you'll become mutinous and defect to our side too

you just posted 3 times in a row chaim and arent the same person who said it first.
you're obviously not to smart
and you just failed to redtext
get out newfag

I've been on Holla Forums since the first exodus, just been off Holla Forums for a year.

Newfag in denial detected.

dude chaim man chill out with the same posting

Why do christians shut down and start screaming like SJWs when someone voice an opinion backed by historical facts against their cult? Honest question, I'm not trying to bash it. That's the thing trolls love to bait, no wonder those threads always get shilled to death.

No typo.

epic

So now we have to resort to calling everything D&C because people on this board get so damn butthurt from criticism and arguments?

Nice try, satan.

Yes, and we have to keep making the thread because why would you get the hint after being autosaged every other time you post a shitty meta thread?

Ok then your post makes sense. in all honesty saying slavs arent white is like saying "because there are some mongols in america that means all americans are mongols"
the exception isn't the rule

Well it has as an acronym for less than a year. People said divide and conquer, sliding, etc. but didn't abbreviate. I thought it referred to some actual group rather than generic shill at first.

To contribute a little, while it is undoubtable that as normie deterrents smug snimu grills have declined in value, they still contain a useful shock and signaling value that facilitates good posting. Furthermore everyone is as always free to post what they want, with smuggrils serving as a surprisingly valid indicator of adherance to our core philosophies (along with gore, reich and kek pics).

You gotta remember that the fight against D&C begins at home. You don't get your helpful RWDS without fostering a few autists to handle the paperwork. We all have a position in the coming days and I like to think that contributing in any fashion is stronger then bitching about what other people do

And mostly I just get a shit eating grin every time some TV announcer has to try to describe smug anime grils to the normies, completely worth that price of admission there.

Bumplocked?

Not yet

What, are you planning on spamming a fourth thread?

>>>/polmeta/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/freech/

There are christians and ((christians)), and amongst them catholics, protestants, baptists, orthodox, evangelics.

Which one of them are you refering to?

Excelent.
Anime girls, Third Reich, Gore and Kek pics are excellent Warpaints.

Any Journalist will risk ruining his career trying to explain this.

Today is a good day.

Those who keep making the Christianity threads. They always end up blocking everything else and yell D&C, fedora and Jewish lies as soon as Europe scientific and technological improvement was extremely slowed down under christian rule is mentioned for example.

which is why you source from manga
sato probably isn't the best example because he's a huge bitch for 90% of the series.

I'm going to go to confession this week and get back to church for the first time in a while. Probably gonna make a habit of it again as it would feel good to have a bit of foundation in my life again.

I feel pretty good about it too.

Are you mad yet?