How long will it be till it's three fathers of comedy again?

How long will it be till it's three fathers of comedy again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob's_Burgers_(season_7)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not long, but sadly it won't be either of the fat ones.

Simpsons is so dead even their own voice actors bash the show because of how badly it has gotten.

I'm not even going to mention FG because sethmcfaggotry speaks for itself.

Tell me more?

It looks like the barbarian is wearing a diaper.

There are three fat ones

I'm paraphrasing here, but I remember an article explaining a breakdown the voice actor Dan Castellaneta had on set. He was just finishing a line Homer says. It was supposed to be a joke, but Dan really didn't find it humorous at all. It was anti-humorous, infact.
He broke down and started weeping while saying his lines. They took a break and the voice actor of Marge came in to talk to Dan in his room. Nobody knows for sure what they talked about, and neither Dan nor the Marge voice actor revealed what was said in the room.

However, during his weeping fit while being recorded, he was quoted as saying "Is this what I'll be remembered for?" before leaving to his room.

Not by American standards

Poor poor Dan. He is very talented but the writers sure as hell aren't, not anymore.

I remember Harry Shearer actually said around 2004 that the last three or four seasons were shit. And this was in 2004.

I didn't notice Bob was that fat when I made the comment.

I'll reiterate: but sadly it won't be either of the obese ones

Holy crap, source please?

Source. This sounds like fanfiction. Amusing fanfiction, but fanfiction nonetheless

CAN'T UNSEE!

Still plausible, though. I guess.

I certainly hope this doesn't mean Bob's Burgers is getting renewed. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, but the last season finale felt like a perfect ending to the series, tying together the events of the past episodes, and I want them to finish while the show's still somewhat fresh.

Are you being facetious, or have you truly learnt NOTHING?

What I've learned it's that Fox will either kill off a show before or in the middle of its prime, or keep it alive for years after it stops being funny. BB's not at the point of being completely irredeemable shit just yet, and I'd like it to end that way.

Where is stan smith?

His show was picked up by TBS.

Uh oh! That's probably a sign it's on its last legs.

I wouldn't doubt it. Most episodes from the newer seasons rely heavily on shock humor and gore. I want The Roger Show to die already.

This probably isn't real, but considering how depressed I know I'd be if nuSimpsons was a huge part of my legacy I could see someone crying about that.

[citation needed]

How long was Futurama's Comedy Central run again?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob's_Burgers_(season_7)

Yeah he's been openly critical of the show. Apparently he found the Skinner is an imposter episode outright insulting to the character.

Requesting the source of your image.

About two seasons

So that's why the show got so bad at the end that Matt Gorening actually wrote an ending for once.

This sounds like the fucking Dead Bart creepypasta.