Florida poll;

Florida poll;
Trump = 47
Clinton = 42

Is Florida a big swing state?

I'd really like some anons to enter this thread and reply in a useful manner.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/11/trump-leads-new-florida-poll-and-holds-significant-lead-with-latinos-and-hispanics/
archive.is/J5Nci
archive.is/ErQJh
dailystormer.com/join-your-local-nazis-2/
wftv.com/news/local/join-your-local-nazis-fliers-anti-semitic-stickers/26861802
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SLIDE THREAD KIKE
REPORTED AND HIDDEN

What?

Bumping away, Moishe.

But the lugenpresse told me he was crashing in the polls! How can this be possible?

:^)

Reported for being a kike.

It's always the first reply

JIDF must teach interns to sort the catalog by creation date.

Non-burger here. Given the large number of latinos in FL, it's surprising that Trump has a lead.

Removing the (you), taking his shekels

OH MY GOD I CAUGHT ONE!

Florida should be red but there's cucks in places like Miami, filled with cubans. Even so, this is a great sign!

I think it's due to something like Florida is Islandspics who absolutely loathe SpicSpics.

saw this in the Clinton Foundation part 3 thread just now. The most legit threads on the board being called slide threads.

Hopefully no one would fall for that.

Just report and move on.

good call, and they don''t have enough common sense to wait a few replies before shilling.

Jewish intelligence indeed.

Wait doesn't that mean Trump is leading in 3 huge swing states?
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Florida

Does that mean it's ogre?

Must polls have him tied or within 2-points of Hilary in OH and PA last time I checked. It also looks like he will be competitive in VA.

NOT YET, DON!

IT'S NOT OVER, YET!

most*

Satan, if he's competitive in VA he wins.

i'd take these with a grain of salt until maybe the first debate. trump's numbers are likely to only increase, though

checked.

This user is correct. The cubans and puerto ricans HATE mexicans more than any other group of people on earth.

You're right, user. I should become a #hilldog, before Drumpf gets stumped.

I think the FBI not indicting her actually hurt her. So she was fucked either way. If anything the media has been saying about Trump's numbers with whatever group were real she would have a lead. She's barely competitive now, wait till the general really starts. Not sure how she's going to make it through the debates.

Flarida is yuge.

Link the thread we should be in.

rnc hasn't happened yet!

Doesn't it almost always go to Dems? If Trump's leading in blue states, that's even better.

Lol, bump.

The guac will flow!

1st and 2nd generation cubans used to(still do) vote republican but their ungrateful spawn who didn't live under castro started driving the place blue for gimmedats

forgot webm

He guacs on in my heart

LMAO

How have I not seen this? Guys, remember, there's one last Jeb meme: suicide

have the companion piece

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

Florida decided the 2000 election. So yes.

these videos are Art

Is this a new shill tactic? It's literally in every thread past few days

White Cubans vote Republican, brown Cubans vote Democrat or don't vote.

checked
if dubs, the Wall extends around Florida

Florida already has a natural wall, the ocean. We just need to throw them back into the water.

Here is the full poll data

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/11/trump-leads-new-florida-poll-and-holds-significant-lead-with-latinos-and-hispanics/

Holy fuck if those numbers are legit this election is going to be a fucking slaughter

There is no way Hillary would be able to win Florida, you need to remember that it's his 2nd state and things like Zimzam happened between 2012 and 2016

shit feels bad man
still it had to be done for the god emperor

History continues to rhyme

Mudslime club shooter probably solidified Florida for Trump. With the large latino population it was always a tough state to win, but most people view Clinton as the lawless, open borders candidate.

Even people who won't openly support Trump don't wabt another terror attack in their own state. Good thing the shooting happened in a critical swing state and not California. Someone needs to go piss off some muslims in Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Don't forget that it's Trumps 2nd home state

i really hope niggers don't ruin this fucking election

Just because the marxist media tells you spics are on their side doesn't make it true.

There are plenty of beaners that think Trump is le rayciss

Trump overall won't do well with latinos. Obama won Florida in 2012 and latinos overwhelmingly vote Democrat over Republican, and that's with most GOP cuckservatives already pandering for the spic vote.

The difference is Trump is going to galvanize record numbers of white voters to turn out because he actually represents our interests unlike McCain and Romney. Combined with low hispanic voting rates (because they need Soros to bus them in since they don't speak English), the white vote will carry the election for Trump.

But let's not be naively optimistic. Trump is not going to perform well with hispanics.

Gonna be a tough one. Can't build a wall around Florida. Also, old Jews.

I think that Legal Immigrants that work hard and don't take gibs are going to vote Trump, but that's a minority in a minority

I hope you're right, I (unfortunately) just know a bunch of minorities and it seems that ethnic nationalism is prevalent in virtually every race except whites.

Lots of hispanics, even if they disagree with most of Clinton's platform, will refrain from voting Trump because they have a relative or friend who's illegal, or the like media's convinced them that Trump will start deporting everyone with brown skin.

I think Trump's campaign and the subsequent violent riots by minorities in steadily building up a sense of white identity among our race. If we can start voting as a bloc like niggers and spics do, there is a bright future for a white America.

*kike not like. Autocorrect wants me to be politically correct.

I guess you're right
At least We'll get Florida thanks to Cubans and Puerto Ricans though
I think though that Trump will get a pretty good win though

The Dem machine is strong there but there's lots of industry that got shifted out of the state when NAFTA and the like came along; places like Pittsburgh especially. Trump's not pursuing the old Republican strategy of "go after the southern states, get the cultural conservatives". Most of those people are long locked up and would just as soon not vote before ever voting Democrat.

Trump's targetting the Rust Belt states like Ohio, Pennsylvania and Michigan. He's going after the working man, the person who's seen his job shipped off to Mexico or India and has had their local economy destroyed. The blue collar Democrats who feel abandoned by their party, the average person having been thrown to the side in favor of minorities and other identity politics bullshit that doesn't directly affect them outside of immigration.

If Trump wins the typical Republican states (i.e. more or less what Romney, McCain and Bush all won), that's 206 electoral votes out of 270. There's also the chance he may flip Oregon and New Hampshire which is another 11 votes and he's leading in Iowa which would bring his total up to 223. He wins Florida and then he only needs to win one of Pennsylvania or Ohio to clinch or Michigan and another state.

But then he's also close to Hillary in Colorado and Virginia, that'd be another 22. So say best case scenario comes, he wins the Republican states, then flips Oregon, New Hampshire, Virginia, Colorado and Iowa. Then he only needs to win Florida to win or two of Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania to win.

We bitch that Hillary got off but that almost certainly helped Trump. It makes Hillary seem above the law, corrupt and untrustable.

Yes, if he wins those states and keeps Romney's states red, he wins the majority of the electoral

God, the Rotary Club flop was the worst. I almost forgot.

If you ask me, primary turnout shows that Virginia, New Hampshire, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa, Florida, and Nevada will all flip Red this year. Pennsylvania is right on the edge of flipping too.

It's the biggest swing state with 29 electoral votes.

Swing-state stunner: Trump has edge in key states

archive.is/J5Nci

Polling In The Key Battleground States Show A Tight Election

archive.is/ErQJh

dailystormer.com/join-your-local-nazis-2/
wftv.com/news/local/join-your-local-nazis-fliers-anti-semitic-stickers/26861802

Florida is such a huge swing state that it still has the "recount" meme associated with it from when the first George Bush Jr. ran for president and they fucked up.

>SWING STATE STUNNER

Sounds like a fucking fighting game move.

What the fuck are you doing Virginia?

Looking good IMO.

Bumping for exposure.

Floridanon here, I had a huge Thread about Florida last Thursday,( or maybe earlier this week I forget) but basically the state can be divided into a few sections based on democraphics, someone had a picture to show it perfectly, im on mobile so.i can't really make one, but I hope that user posts the picture in this thread. I can asnwer any questions you have.

All These non-Floridanons

I can answer any questions you have I live in South Florida.

Upper cuba will be nuked first

Former Pensacola escapee here, how's Scotty treating you guys these days?

Lol you actually don't K ow what your talking about.

Most of the Western Coast of Florida(gulf side) is all rich white/cuban people.
Naples, Everglades City, fort Meyers, bonita Beach, bradenton, sarasota, Marco Island.

A lot of people on Pol will try and shit on Florida because the East Coast(Miami, Palm Beach,hollywood, and jupiter) are shit, and filled with cubans and niggers(mostly niggers)

I live in Naples, and it's mostly rich and white/cuban here not really any problems other than maybe stupid weedsmoking confederates(they aren't real confederates they are just teen reactionaries)

Florida is a Swing state with a complex democraphics that changes every 50 Miles or so.

Also fort Lauderdale and Boca ratton are filled with jews(and it's rich) but jews are like 90% lol

Hes a money laundering sack of shit.

He made a bunch of revisions on the divorce laws and it's shit now. My parents are divorced and my dad can't keep any of the money he makes(my sister is a teen so he still has to pay child support EVEN THOUGH SHE STAYS WITH HIM EVERY OTHER WEEK) shit sucks… don't like him

Why the hell is the blue bar on top center shifted? It's so obnoxious and it gives no new information and makes it impossible to compare the two bars.

Really nigger?

How's (((your))) summer going?

Ita true, a bunch of people who don't love here think it's like Michigan or something with niggers and ghettos everywhere

Lol all this salt

You're standing out in a bad way my dude.

t. NoFlo master race

Thanks Satan. (Checked)

is this on yt and can u provide link?

Are you Cuban, or Puerto Rican?

Well, it did win Obama the office back in his campaign, so definitely a plus.

I was in Marco Island on vacation about a month ago. Very beautiful.

Dont worry user, blacks arent coming out to vote for an old white lady. There's no black candidate in the race so they will stay home.