dropjiffy.com/f/TOLDI3RT
dropjiffy.com/f/XUZKKLUI
dropjiffy.com/f/PEQJYXSL
8ch.net/b/res/6672662.html#6672662
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans),
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EMndSFFMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mor

Candydoll actually shut down recently in 2015.

More Webms.

is it safe to buy vpns with a credit card??

What the fuck is with the fart sounds??.

Yes.

thank you

it's laurafarts.webm

Never seen those before interesting and you are welcome.

yeah, but when did it start?

2007 i think??.

what I think about pedophiles

what movie

if ur a pedo leave, i've nothing good to say to you

What TV is that from?.

what movie
t. not pedo

not even a pedo, just seems like a funny movie.

Get the fuck out moralfag.

Name of show please.

i
do
not
fucking
know

Faggot

Laura is so hot.

You sure?

Black mirror
Shut up and Dance episode

was hoping it was a movie, am sad

Oh looks like someone can use google.

I use /cel/ fam

Leave my chan

go to your containment chan 4chan.org/

dam ur this madd??

That's not a computer.

lel

Get out this is a CandyDoll Thread not a be edgy thread.

noob

dammit…

bois r' better

No way.

prove me wrong, fgt

Choose one

Candydoll had no boys

What? Are you sure? Because I don't give a fucc

Only sexy girls.

das right

More please

gonna need a longer video on this.

This

Thank you for posting Laura.
I love her with all muh dick

Me too she is my queen.

Welcome

were r the mods

There's a reason Hitler gassed Pedophiles right along with Jews & other degenerates

RIN

waddafak why are you here? ; -;

you left to rest of us, so why have you come crawling back to the lands of the bigoted moralcuks who persecuted and banished us??

Rincuck/10.exe

We do not discuss in public these things

post more lexee pls. k thnx.

fucking kill your self trash

Stop being gay, faggot.

i swear i like vagina

Spoiled vagina.

Is this vagina?
I'm confuse

L;- ;L]

Holla Forums.co 2.0 will forever be my homechan

im just scrollin

Reported for dost.

You have been notified.

thanks for the notification

Nice Derp pic.

You have been notified.

d e l e t

Laura a cutest

YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED

My sides have been notified.

oh shit you caught me

i am the notifier

## Board Noterator

o b s o l e t

dude cunny lamo ; -;

you must have contracted the gay

my condolences ; ~;

kek

dropjiffy.com/f/LMTDOSVO
dropjiffy.com/f/12SNDTAU
dropjiffy.com/f/U9EQPH5X
dropjiffy.com/f/T3CS64X9
dropjiffy.com/f/R4INMR5V
dropjiffy.com/f/KN47WOOV
dropjiffy.com/f/TOLDI3RT
dropjiffy.com/f/XUZKKLUI
dropjiffy.com/f/PEQJYXSL

help cumming

Valensiya is too lanky and weird. Her face is really qt, but Laura's is rounder and more qt. I am sorry, user, Lera an is the qtiest…

>does it for the notoriety

famalam i do not like green eggs and

Osama Rin Laden did it. FBI ~d e l e t'ing~ investigating

*~~~~
wew, been a while

iconic tbqhf

you made fresh?

Rin

Why coalburners?

it's just bunch of filters tbh

not nice :(

You been have notified.

can you filter this pls

This notified shit is gud meme, tbh.

radiohead nice

She sounds like that gook from "Dude Where's My Car?" … that "and daaaaan" lady

Rin! ;^;

your meanieness has been noted .- .

[obscure reference intensifies]

._ .

;

You can't ban love.

legendary

I have to agree with some arons. Faggotry on the highest level, kill yourself and live stream it. PS not pedo. KYS.

How can someone who loves little girls be a faggot, aron? That doesn't make sense.

why? lol' 1-3 cameramen could record and stream to all.

That is one smug qt

It's form black mirror.

Ikr

GTFO

where muh cunnybros at

CunnyDoll > CandyDoll

He speaks the truth.

Not really. The truth would be that it's totally reasonable to be attracted to everything in that video for differing reasons. He sidesteps that truth in order to preserve his standing (or rather restore it, because he only made that video out of asspain stemming from having to deal with the unnecessary stigma real pedophiles deal with constantly) in the eyes of normalfaggots.

boi

I love that webm i have always dreamed of killing normies for hating me cause i was different.

Actually that does make a lot of sense.

CUNNY UPRISING WHEN???

Soon user very soon.

tfwnolexeegf.webmp4

digi where are u l; _;l

onision isn't an actual pedophile though, he's just a sociopath.

that video isn't his sincere opinion on age of consent, that's him trying to justify some messed up shit he did to test how far society will let him push before it starts pushing back.

I know you aren't one of us p#do, but are you with us?

STOP BEING A PEDOPHILE

Walking is healthy. Don't tell people to be unhealthy.

she's a coal burner though.

look who's talking

Let's settle this:

Paedophile, pedophile, what's the difference?

Also

Pedophile & Child Molester
what's the difference

8ch.net/b/res/6672662.html#6672662

the difference lies in how british you are

consent

i cant extract anything

"It's not pedophilia if the kid is sexy."

noh.

ur an caulburrne

nutshell

STOP BEING PEDOPHILES

I like Donald Trump and pedophilia. I would also like to take a shit on your face.

Walking is healthy trollmaster

t. Pedos

People being concerned about breastfeeding bugs me. It's the healthier option, both for the childs social skills, and their health, as it bonds them to their mother and breast milk is much healthier for them than formula.

Why do people have issues with strong, well socialized children?

Women are pretty much fucked up to begin with.
If there is something to be hysteric about, they will not hesitate.

Nothing will change

Nope

One does not simply stop being a pedophile.
Once you go pedo you never want to change.

START BEING A
PEDOPHILE

[checked] what is underneath that skirt?

Nothing, you filthy pedophile

So it's a black hole under her skirt? And why do you think I'm a filthy pedophile?

I just answered the question, and it doesn't matter what I think.

REMINDER THERE IS NOTHING
N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G N I H T O N WRONG WITH BABYLOVE

There were also no babies in Candydoll
Get the fuck out

Candydoll was (and still is) pleb boring shit with sub-average cuties who weren't even all that great in any particular way.
Even Inna was 10000x better.

Babies > Candydoll
Toddlers > Candydoll
Average cutie > Candydoll

I don't know, All I know is I'm the best one!

I don't know, all I know is I'm the best one!

You have shit taste user.

The job was pretty mediocre, usually you had someone breathing down your neck and you simply took pictures of some not so sweet girls that you didn't even get to play with or be around but those few awkward moments.

Being a babysitter is waaaaay better :3

No need to project like that komrade.

I couldn't do that as a grown man.

I'm eighteen and I'm doing it perfectly fine.
Regardless, you can't? Go adopt, hire a surrogate, buy a cutie, or date a mommy if you aren't exclusive.

If you go to a poor area, especially if they speak a different language than regular folk, you could easily find people who simply release their cuties into nature all day every day till nighttime or some that would be more than happy for them to be out of the house.
Become friends, then take their cuties ice skating.

STOP BEING A HOMOSEXUAL

crime is a spook

A much needed redpill notification for those unenlightened, anti-pedo covert normies and pseudo-'moral'fags ITT:

1. Paedophilia is not a choice; it is a confirmed sexual orientation, involving the exact same neurological processes and parts of the brain as any other sexual orientation (See: current consensus of the world's leading psychiatrists and neurologists at the forefront of studying paedophilia.)

2. For reasons stated above, paedophilia is not a "fetish", nor is it an "illness"; anyone who claims that it is are no different than those who once asserted that homosexuality is an "illness" and subsequently supported the shock 'therapy' and other such barbarous "treatments".

3. Studies show that not all paedophiles molest or hurt children, and after years of lurking imageboards and being involved in numerous paedophile communities online, it is clear that those who wish any harm (or even just disregard the safety and happiness of children) are in the absolute minority.

4. The vast majority of people who harm children in one way or another, are not paedophiles, and it is a documented fact that a significant number of those who do hurt children via sexual means - specifically - are not paedophiles.

5. For those of you who think we can just "get help", or be treated in some way, it has been neurologically proven that nothing can be done to alter/remove the sexual orientation of paedophilia, any more than what can be done to "ungay" someone; it is hard-wired. Furthermore, those paedophiles with unusually strong urges to engage in sexual interactions with a child, who feel they cannot repress or control them, they are unable to seek professional help due to the therapist's right to break confidentiality when they believe there is threat to others - which most will inappropriately do due to irrational phobia and witch-hunt mentality surrounding the stigma that is paedophilia.

6. Paedophilia is generally the product of a varying mixture between genetics (a side-effect of neoteny, see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans), and environmental triggers to those genetics - i.e. exposure to humans – in a sexual/romantic context – that possess strong features of neoteny, including: large eye-to-face ratio, large cranium-to-face ratio, small neck and shoulders relative to head, etc. etc.

7. All members of the human species have a varying but significant genetic capacity for paedophilia; some go throughout life without it being triggered, while there are others who have a smaller genetic capacity but are exposed to many triggers by chance.

TL;DR: Paedophilia is just an evolutionary side-effect of neotony, which everyone possesses the genetic capacity for – to varying degrees… However, this being said, paedophilia is still very much a real orientation, no different to any other orientation in that regard - neurologically speaking (See: How the increased percentage of gay males in general population is the a result exposure to estrogen imitators in the womb, from synthetic compounds like BPA in plastics, and how increase in lesbian population is due to higher levels of testosterone in the womb, resulting from feminism-induced modern-life stress factors that human females did not evolve to cope with).

We have been notified.

:3

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EMndSFFMk

podesta brothers get out REEEEEE

OH SHIT THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN.