Trump takes MAJOR action on Islamic Refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=V4lbiffW6Ks&feature=youtu.be - A source tells CNN that President Donald Trump is expected to announce executive orders on visa and refugee restrictions. This marks a huge campaign promise Trump has met and a major development in the Trump White House.

Excellent. 8 years from now, America will not look like an 80's post apocalyptic wasteland.

Unlike most of Europe.

It makes me wonder why every politician in Europe is so cucked. You'd think there would be at least ONE "Trump" somewhere in European politics. Maybe its the environmental difference between Europe and America where Europe for some reason breeds cucks. That would explain why America won the Revolutionary war

Nice grasping at straws there champ. He just got into office

I gave Trump a chance when he first announced that he was running. Then he called Mexican immigrants rapists. He blew his chance. You might enjoy Stockholm's syndrome but I do not.

He's not wrong

This isn't Sweden cuck, go back to Sweden and do what you Swedes do, like listen to ABBA while letting brown people stick their penis in your buttholes

Actually the ones being abused by islam are young women, they are the real refugees.

Pol knows that, but you know, the alt right is a bunch of faggots.

The abuse by Islam is a systematic problem, and its also not Americas problem

Just take their women as refugees and you will kill 2 birds with a stone.

If you believe in alternative facts, then he's right as a motherfucker. I'm also board owner and this post ends in quints btw.

I prefer Vengaboys btw
im dutch

Fundamentalism is cancer. Christians and Jews blaming Muslims for the actions of batshit wahhabis is like people who stand near microwaves all day making fun of cigarette smokers.

Show me the last time a buddhist monk or a Westboro guy robed, raped and killed anybody, thanks to fun damentalist christianity your parents didnt drop you inside a volcano.

The rest isnt related, out of context and its based on lies.

I'M SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW

God bless America, land that I love
Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above
From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home
From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam

this nigger didn't learn from the last one

Buddhists set themselves on fire in protest, and Westboro/FLDS types keep most abuses inside the their communities. I bet if Obama had declared war on Utah you would have seen what Trump would call "Radical Mormon Terrorism"

Executive orders bad! Trump should put down the pen and phone and work with congress! In Amurikkka we elect Presidents, not Kings!

Post a link to the Executive Order where Trump put a total ban on Muslim immigration or fuck off. That's what he promised.

Trump won. Suck it up snowflake!

And all catholics are bishops… in the worst case they didnt harm you.

and non fundametalists dont keep most abuses inside their communities.

Just stupid people destroy hard workers that obey the law and self defense is self defense, even no-guns feminists said that.

Ok, acording to your arguments my point is ok, now with more arguments.

Thanks?

Ok, you failed the argument, but you almost derail the thread, muslims are in war with non muslim world, thats a law for them, if that isnt happening then they arent muslims or is just taqqiya.
Human groups need women to reproduce, no women its the same as killing the group if you keep then at line.

Is Holla Forums really this assmad that Hilarry lost, that they have daily shills who monitor and shit on Trump everytime there's a thread that even mentions him?

Apparently you don't even have to read the post you're responding to before Putin deposits 5 rubles into your account.

No shit Trump won. Barely, and he has no mandate, but he won.

Now I want him to ban all Muslim immigration. It's what he promised, you stupid fuck.

Wut?

I'm pretty sure ISIS and the KKK are quite public

What point are you making? My point was that if white Christians faced any kind of oppression in the US they wouldn't be so peaceful. The only fair comparison you made is Buddhists, since they get treated by China in Tibet similar to how Palestinians get treated by Israel in Palestine.

"Make sure your belief system spreads" is a law in all three Abrahamic faiths. Don't pretend that the Crusades didn't happen and that Christians don't shill with the threat of hellfire.

I bet Trump would send you a second place trophy if you ask nicely enough.

They cant do that because they want, it must be for a good reason.

Video please.

My point was about female biology and reproduction, then you statarted that and you failed it too.

Oh my…

"3 abramics faiths" thats just a failed meme, read the books, dont let mr shekelstein explain them for you.

Talmudism: no, never, you can convert, but is complicated as fuck.

Islam: by brute force, convert or die.

Christianity: Martyrs.

and there's nothing they can do about it
so beautiful

we have one, only he's being hammered by the jews' excessive and dishonest suits

the world has moved on, faggot. hilary is history and trump the new black. he's the most unpopular president in ameria's history by a very large margin. he's a kike and a megalomaniac. why would you defend that?

Because the rubles keep flowing into his bank account.

The Kremlin wants Trump to be president for as long as possible.