PETA Raid

PETA raid, almost guaranteed lulz because they complain about everything.

A list of the top people can be found here: peta.org/about-peta/work-at-peta/jobs-employees/

Let's see how many people we can trigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

features.peta.org/mario-kills-tanooki/
linkedin.com/in/lori-kettler-0803a72a
facebook.com/lori.kettler.9
peta.org/about-peta/contact-peta/email-form/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump I am in.

nypa

Anyone from the old thread remembers this fun game.

features.peta.org/mario-kills-tanooki/

Not all raids are PA requests friendo.

Fuck that ad is scary as fuck, let's kill all animals before they get us.

Do they have a hotline ?

I think we should bring the worlds attention to this cp disguised as an ad.

This is Lori Kettler, PETAs "Senior Regulatory Counsel" I suppose that is smart talk for being an attorney for them, from other articles.

One thing is for sure, she lives in Norfolk, VA.

Here's some of her profiles:
linkedin.com/in/lori-kettler-0803a72a
facebook.com/lori.kettler.9

shit, that smile, I am officially spooked.

They do, 757-622-7382. However we should plan to flood when more popularity comes. As well as making a little guide for the newbies that don't know how to switch numbers.

Another idea we could do, if anyone is good at making bots, their email support does not have captcha, peta.org/about-peta/contact-peta/email-form/ . I'm pretty sure you know where I'm going with this.

we can pull some dox from /baphomet/ and report them two birds with one stone pun intended.

Let's make a thread on there, but direct them to this thread too. /cow/ may want in on this too.

noice

ok, I will take /cow/ you take /baphomet/

ight

Fucking edgy tards, if you want to molest somebody go for the guy touching you or your bullies.

>>>/baphomet/122310

Already ate one burger withs eggs, i am serious.

>>>/cow/248760

I've got hundreds of memes and I'm not afraid to use them.

I am eating meat every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Also animal husbandry is awesome. I have no idea how someone can be so retarded and give that up for feels.

Norfolk is the headquarters so that's expected

You ain't gonna trigger them. You seriously think they don't get shit thrown at them every day? Amateur.
You'll have better success triggering the 50yo rescue dog moms that fill their kikebook page.