Normie realization

When did you first realize that you aren't a normie?

First day in kindergarten, all the other kids seemed retarded

This. I remember in kindergarten the teacher was trying to explain addition by 0 to the class. I was the only one to answer the questions out of like a dozen kids. I then went on to try to explain to everyone about subtraction by 0 being the same, and how if you multiply anything by 0 it will always be 0.

The teacher looked at me like I was some type of alien. None of the other kids ever really talked to me apart from some Russian kid who claimed his dad was part of the mafia. Which really could have been true in my area.

when i started jerking off to this shit
so about 12

Have been jerking it to futa and hypnosis captions since then.

fuck man, there isn't a lot of that

In Kindergarten, I thought reading books was the shit. All I had to do was open those pages and I got to read about wild adventures, awe inspiring places, and monsters that could only have been born of a madman's fever dream.

Everyone else wanted stupid shit like running around and coloring, and nobody understood why I was so obsessed with getting better at reading. I told them that it was so that I could read the bigger books that didn't have pictures, but nobody understood why that was a good thing.

Shit. I thought I was weird for masturbating to rape fantasies at 12.

when I was tested and they proved I had a college reading comprehension in first grade. I hadn't really thought about it till then I just frickered everyone wasn't retarded and didn't really give a shit about whether they were or not. at a certain point having a better understanding of certain things than everyone around me started to drive me a little crazy, tho since i was completely alone all the time and still am.

Did anyone else experience just sitting alone during recess as a kid, not playing with anyone and generally not caring to?
I mostly just made up my own games and stuck to myself. Except in first grade where I liked a girl and told I was an alien, and then made up adventures about traveling to other planets. After that I was homeschooled, and all the other homeschooled kids I met up with were has weird as me and I had no problem making friends after that.

Same here. I really wish my parents had let me skip up a grade or two so that I could learn things that were actually interesting. Instead, they ignored my request and kept me with the stupid crowd because they "didn't want to separate me from my friends". I tried to explain that I had no friends because everyone my age was a moron, but that was met with them telling me to "just play with them at recess" instead of doing things that I actually wanted to do.

I grew up hating school and work in a grocery store instead of becoming a physicist like I wanted to as a kid.

When I realized I was smarter than everyone else in class. Including the teacher.

yeah. Funny thing is I started out with these fetishs

fetishes*

same, i work retail, wanted to study astronomy or biology as a kid. realized that to live through those years I had to blend in with the crowd or be harassed. learned social skills, mastered them, and didn't try in school yet still got high honor roll on my high school diploma.

The earliest image I can recall actually jacking off to as a kid was a Drawn Sex comic, it's all been downhill from there. I can even remember the exact image but I'll spare you guys from looking at that shit.

I also browsed ED a lot when I got into high school which helped desensitized me to a lot of stuff. It also introduced me to 4chan.

fuck off?

Before I was five.

When seeing *giggle* in these sort of things, especially wincest threads, was accepted by everyone as not autistic.

The first time I did pic related

Visit Memecenter, or not bother editing credentials out of a gogled image?

First day, when I was surrounded by all the other people, and they pointed at me and were chanting, "Weird Kid! Weird Kid!".

The majority of this site is redditors roleplaying as oldfags now. Did you not realisize it yet?

When I was younger I thought that everyone was as smart as I was, I thought we at least had the same abilities. I wondered why everyone allowed themselves to be lead around day in and day out, people telling us what we can and can't do. I was never in class, I walked out a lot. Spent a lot of time in a carpeted room that they were not allowed to lock, so they had a fat woman stand in front of it for "everyone's protection". I just really wanted to leave. I somehow kept a good GPA, I missed the max amount of days I was allowed and I fought with other students just often enough to avoid being thrown out of the school. Funny thing is I didn't even start the fights, it was always some small black kid looking to prove himself or some shit. In middle school they had me in for 2 hours a day, 6th grade to 9th because highschool matters I guess, People calmed down then so no more fighting, only class I failed was biology and that's because I'm 90% certain that the teacher was into mushrooms.

All and all, the American public school system is a piss poor daycare that teaches 2 hours of useful topics and wastes the other 6 so mom and dad can come home from their day job to watch your stupid ass and make sure you're not doing anything useful with you time.

When I was getting my tattoo in Auschwitz.

jesus christ, all these posts

it is the internet, user.
everyone is an 8ft tall, 13in dicked Olympian with an I.Q of 200+, and no one ever noticed that they were super human, and thus most of them didn't succeeded in life.

succeed in life*

when the doctors started making me take drugs

now hold your pantyhose up for a minute, I'm still young and plotting.

are you jealous of my superior good looks, intellect, and physical prowess

Extreme introverts tend to have higher IQs, trouble making friends, and stay indoors a lot. This leads to a disproportionately high ratio of them posting on internet forums. The smart kids who did well in school spend more time at their high paying jobs, so they post less often than the ones who did poorly and are home all day.

when the sex part of life happened
this machine is missing a few gears in the emotion department

When did you faggots realize you guys are all normalfags?

What if I told you the average person falls into all these categories?

You're all normalfags. The only reason why you think you're not is because you think normalfags are swimming in money and pussy and party all the time. Those aren't normalfags, those are Alphas/Chads

When I found out normies don't fap to 2d.

You're acting exactly like the idiots described in these stories. Congratulations on proving all of them true.