Sad cinema experiences

Fuck that asshole.

You're going to have to elaborate on this.

Are you 200 pounds overweight? wearing and trench coat and fedora?

What, were you going in Princes Leia cosplay or something? We really need more information here.

Either you look like shit or he has serious issues.

Star Wars RO? What's RO?

Revenge of? Return of?

Rogue One?

Rouge won; Disney wars

So OP is a total faggot and won't make with the details. I have to side with your Dad, OP.

Come on you faggot, spill the beans. Why the fuck did he stay 10 feet away from you after begging you to follow him around?

Red Orchestra

Maybe he's the leftypol who shit his pants in school.

Knowing what I know about you so far, I can't say as though I blame him.

holy shit OP I'm laughing so hard right now

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHHAHAH

how the fuck did they think this was a good movie, fucking nothing happens
even if it was a complete clone of the games, it would have still been better because something would actually be happening
i know i deserve to be bullied for watching it, but i actually enjoyed the warcraft movie a lot, so i had some hopes for this too

Good story OP, but I'd recommend changing it so you asked him to go with you rather than the other way around. This would make it more believable, and thus more enjoyable for your gullible audience.

Great story, now if only Disney had you in their payroll.

I don't even know why we keep going together. I'm not sure if it's the estrogen, the jews, or what.

Sad cinema to kino cinema experience:

she's got a vagina

what did she mean by this

I loved that movie. It was by the Austrian Actor Mel Torme.

Fixed.

I would also like to know why he would invite you and then be embarrassed.

Anyway, for me, this happened when I went to see John Wick 2:

Fucking Holla Forumslacks like you have no taste whatsoever. Lego Batman was kino.

Objectively
KINO

Fuck off, it was objectively reddit. It had some okay moments, and I liked the fact that it was stop motion, but other than that it was meh. It was nice when it was pointing out batman's history of adaptations is more than silly and that condiment king is actually a thing, but that's not a lego batman joke, it's the fact that comics themselves are a joke.

If it was stop-motion, it would have taken over a fucking decade to be made. Its CG animation was meant to mimic Lego stop-motion at a remarkably efficient rate.

I was mixed on it. It really only needed one "Batman realizes he has a new family" moment but it had like six of them.

Whatever. I don't read up on the whole production history of a movie like a common autist. It looked like stop motion with CG on top, and I didn't care enough to check.

Story?

Never say Kino again, Goon. Your brain lacks the capability to understand the transcendent.

The first and last posters are retards. The second and third are obviously butthurt.

Fuck you, I can say whatever I want, and you have no right to judge my brain capacity based on how I choose to mock insufferably retarded Holla Forumstards for their completely irrational antisemitism.

KINO, MOTHERFUCKER

It's a movie that is based on a series that has gotten incredibly shitty over time due to wanting to force in diversity everywhere.

It was never going to do well as a result. It would have been a lot better had they tried to keep such movies historically accurate, but that would require thinking outside the box which is impossible for such liberals.

This is your mind on Holla Forumsck

Were going to need more gas.