Sony Spider-man homecoming = new CISbusters?

This shit sounds worst than CISbusters.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sarPR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm surprise paul feig Didn't pitched a gay romance between Peter Parker and Miles morals.

What the hell is wrong with Sony's film division?

Just their film division? Sony music division new ghostbusters theme song has lyrics about Killing Ghosts.

Huh no it wasn't. The vid states that rumor was started by Latino Reviews and even executives were annoyed by that.

The fact Sony clearly considered it enough to talk about it among themselves is proof of how desperate they are.

Of all storylines they could have chosen, they considered. Still it was preferable than Superior Spider-Man.

Fuckin' Christ that sounds so much worse than Memers of the Galaxy and Suicide Squad. Disney could probably pull this shit off in the foreseeable future.

I will give you that… They certainly were desperate enough to consider Superior Spider-Man.

Why not a whole movie about Gwen getting knocked up by green goblin behind Peter back?

I'd watch an Aunt May movie. Peter Parker from her perspective would be hilarious.

Disney will probably make a sinister six movie now. Considering normies give a shit about suicide squad more than DR strange.

But Peter Parker a canon cuck before cuckholding was mainstream.

Sony confirm for not knowing what ghosts are

WHO IS REPOSTING ALL THESE THREADS ON Holla Forums AND Holla Forums?
at least write some different greentext goddamn fuck

Isn't Sony still developing a Venom and Spidey animated movie?

Nothing, they're doing a very good job by killing Sony.

Kill yourself for not saging this thread.

I hate that OP starts the thread with an obvious leading question that isn't implied at all in the video. Because if OP knew how to put together a fucking thread, he'd know we don't need a clickbait title.

If is a damn good video though, and very informative. I'll skim through it again, since I watched it yesterday, because there are some real interesting things in there. Like the fact that they seriously considered a series of Spiderman 2099 movies.

What is the problem with Spider-Man 2099?
I thought that idea was neat as long as it didn't involve time travel to the past.

There isn't anything wrong with it though they totally were going to have him travel to the present to take part in the cinematic universe. I like 2099. I just said it was interesting. A lot of the niche characters they considered with their limited license were interesting ideas. Maybe we'll see some of them in the animated movies they're doing.

Someone has to viciously murder Amy Pascal.

And let Sony survive? Why would you do that?

Go to 21:27 in the video. Pascal and Perlmutter are two sides of the same retarded executive coin. One wants women in everything, one doesn't want women at all because he doesn't want to sell female toys. The only thing people think Pascal may have done this time is if she has enough influence to be the one driving the oh so diverse casting in Spiderman Homecoming (but there is no confirmation, and probably never will be, if that was a Marvel decision or a Sony one). Perlmutter is also out of the creative process, from what I've read, which is why Marvel can even have deals with Sony and possibly Fox (though I really don't want the X-Men brought fully into the MCU, if that ends up being the deal).

Every studio has a retarded exec though. Anyone got that Kevin Smith talk where we goes on about the WB exec that wanted a giant mechanical spider and Braniac to fight a polar bear? You don't get all that money by being a normal, sane person. You get it by being some sorta fucked up degenerate.

Perlmutter was apparently the one who forced out Avi Arad though…but still Marvel has always had influence over these movies, very minor as they might be

Amy Pascal purposely paid women less than men. And I remember that study showing companies headed by female executives have lower playing female employees than male executive ones. Seems as if women are their own worst enemy.

Her agenda level doesn't match her corporate greed level.

Well she is jewish. Seems she's only pushing this shit after the scandals broke out too like she's trying to virtue signal as much as possible in an attempt to repair her rep.

The japs need to stomp her kikecessness and just make godzilla full of japs or some shit.

Clickhole was sadly right:

archive.is/sarPR

Before they would have to niggerfy the "Green" Goblin.

Ah my mistake I read your post wrong. Sorry.

Here's a 40 minute video about all the known discussed Spider-Man reboots, spin-offs, prequels, sequels, sidequels, and every idiotic idea they had.

tl;dw - Sony is fucking retarded and nothing they make with the Spider-Man license will likely be irredeemably bad because their executives, their producers, their writers, and their directors are all hilariously inept.

Story of modern Hollywood I'm afraid.

Who Sony raped worst, Spider-man or ghostbusters?

Spider-man.

The Ghostbusters reboot won't be getting a sequel, but Sony is going to milk Spider-man until the superhero bubble bursts.

Why would I want Sandman to be about
DUDE
WEED
LMAO

So, right now, which is doing worse?

Warner or Sony?

I'd say Sony. Sony is hemorrhaging money on their movies while Warner, despite sucking at making DC movies still got some life left in them.

Paramount

Meant to greentext that first line and quote OP.

Oh well.

WB can actually turn a profit and break even

It's amazing how Marvel Studios were stupid enough to give Sony creative control of Homecoming even after they almost killed the franchise with Amazing Spider Man 2 (seriously that movie was beyond butchered) and I have a feeling they're regretting that now that Fembusters crashed and burned.

Well, Sony does technically still own the film rights

Sony are nearly bankrupt

What's amazing to me is that Raimi ever managed to put out two decent Spider-Man films with all the bullshit going on at Sony

Sony was less of a trainwreak then

You say that but even some of the most maligned parts of the Raimi movies, like Spider-Man's organic web-shooters, his lack of humour, Green Goblin's terrible costume, they were all Sony's idea. Even when Raimi made probably the most money the studio has ever made on two single films, they couldn't stop breathing down his neck. The Spider-Man 3 debacle was pretty much inevitable.

Get out.

Not much. If Fantastic Beasts under performs, shit is going to fly.

It's funny how Universal turned around after being bought by The World's Worst Company

Universal turned around?