WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

DINDU CHIMPS OUT ON CNN AFTER WHITE ANALYST SAYS BLACKS ARE PRONE TO CRIMINALITY

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/752588413316927488

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Lamont_Hill
youtube.com/watch?v=2GklCBvS-eI
youtube.com/watch?v=brZgmTMXr_k
youtu.be/r1_y5OQfCZY?t=654
archive.is/11HpX
blog.dilbert.com/post/147247313346/when-persuasion-turns-deadly
youtube.com/watch?v=PMoBJgBqSL0
youtube.com/watch?v=I5ha93NeTJ8
coons.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/senators-coons-graham-lead-bipartisan-letter-to-urge-administration-to-quickly-renew-strengthen-security-mou-with-israel
somicom.com/media/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/LoyalToWho.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was the same guy that got triggered on CNN before.

Isn't that the guy who got triggered by the female criminologist a few months back?

I'm surprised he wasn't immediately cut off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

Do nogs know theyre doing our work for us?

You're right, nigger, I should ignore reality and try not to hurt your feelings at all times!! Thanks for setting me "straight"!!! - Cuck Cumou

YOU CAN'T READ STATS ON NATIONAL TV

THOSE STATS IS FROM THE NYPD SHIT'S FAKE YO

It seems like I'm seeing black crime stats in the mainstream media a lot after Dallas. It's starting to become impossible for the media to continue to ignore.

Hah, I think it is. Good catch.

Lamont Hill must be personally responsible for redpilling at least a few hundred people, he's just terrific.

and it's not a race pal, you don't get bonus points for saying as much as you can in as short a time as possible

#FactsArentRacist

THINK
NOTICE HOW THE "BLACKS ARE CRIMINALS NARRATIVE" KEEPS GETTING AIR ON MSM WITHOUT SHUTTING DOWN?
THIS IS PART OF THE ATTEMPT TO STOKE THE FIRES OF THE RACE WAR FOR MARTIAL LAW

lel

>I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT SAYS

That complete moron is a professor?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Lamont_Hill

There is a lot of space in Africa.

This is good stuff.

Thank you for this.

kek

Of course, it's the current year, user.

I don't think I've ever seen a clip of him where he wasn't frantically losing his mind while acting like everyone else was nuts. Then CNN for the rest of the day wonders why we "can't have discussions about race".

I wonder.

Come on now… it might have been written in cursive!

I hate cursive. It's so inefficient.

Wall them off and let it happen. Cut off the welfare too. Check back in 20 years.

I thought that was the same guy…
HAHAHA

People who suck at cursive makes it inefficient.

This guys gets it

Haha holy shit.

As soon as race war starts and SHTF, you're gonna see the end of the US as the world superpower it currently is.

I don't even care if this is a setup for martial law and the destruction of America as we know it at this point, getting a front row seat to the greatest chimpout in history is more than worth any additional bullshit it brings. We can tough it out when the time comes, I'm sure of it, but for now we rejoice in the tidal wave of tears.

Is "criminality" even a real word? Don't they mean "prone to crime"?

That's also true, especially in this day and age. But I think it's definitely not going to go the way they plan, if and when it happens.

Yes.

Criminality is a word aye, though I agree that it sounds odd in some contexts.

Honestly just sounded to me like some made up nigger word because the nigger is/was too stupid to understand how the word "crime works" and the rest of them being too cucked to say otherwise. Fits with the nigger MO.

Look at how he constantly tried to shut down the conversation. DAS RAYCIS! is the only argument they're capable of understanding, but still can't quite understand that over-use will make it less effective.

>Watching CNN the other day because it's what's always on at work

It's the little things that make my days a bit easier.

Their plan is a soviet-style takeover. What I expect is complete balkanization.

This guy is still around? I was calling him professor nigger at least a decade before I took the red pill or came to Holla Forums

that's doctor professor nigger to you.

They do the same thing here UK, they get away with far too much at the moment because our populace isn't used to their demanding nature.

Though it is funny when they come across older, actually conservative Brits and receive a spanking.

This is the most nigger thing in the entire clip.

Numbers are numbers. Numbers don't care about the fact that you're a nigger who can't understand them. Numbers are used to having people unable to understand what they go through but you keep talking about feelings. I've got news for you guys, numbers have feelings too and when numbers pluck up enough courage to stand in public and tell things how they are, you should respect that. It's not easy for them to do that and it's disrespectful of you to not accept that.

top kek
you keep saying
BLACKS DIN DU NUFFIN
IT WUZ DUH EELOOMINAHTEE GUBERMENT NOT US BLACK FOLK. YALL NO WE NOT EBIL WE GUD BOI WE DIN DU NUFFIN

It would be good to temper our reactions, let them chimp out.

Reminder

You're extremely retarded to think I implied racial divide.

why the fuck do people still bother with niggers

The very thought of dindus in the UK makes my heart ache. One of the greatest empires to ever exist, trampled upon by muh dick ooga boogas.

Common English words can be bizarre.*
For instance, since its inception, almost every noun of English has a verb counterpart.
*I honestly just wanted to have an excuse to relate that factoid that I discovered

FTFY

>[Condescending tone]Oh so they must be true[/Condescending tone]

God bless men like this, at this point they're risking their very lives by saying these things in a public forum.

Fucking retarded and lulzy at the same time.

"an honest discussion about race" = it da whiee man fault, man, crackuz be keeping us down nomesayin?

It's a good feeling, mate. Here's to Brits and Burgers making the west great again.

Gerunds
Now verbs are nouns again. For example: "Running is a fine way to build cardiovascular fitness."

LMAO

On all news stations this "Dyn Du" gets triggered on Communist News Network. LMAO

Prone to criminality is actually the proper way to say it, fam.

Weird thing about gerunds is that they function on a spectrum of how much of a verb or noun they are.
I should've mentioned that nouns to verbs have no inflectional change, except of course for conjugations e.g., I niggered (past tense) things up.

Eh, that guy didn't really do a great job explaining his argument. The stats alone don't prove that niggers are prone to criminality (although it's an indication). Liberals will just fire back about "muh economic oppression"

It wouldn't really surprise me if CNN threw him out there on purpose to straw-man people who are against BLM and the protesters.

Which just makes the whole situation even funnier since that nigger couldn't handle it.

He could have calmly hit back with the typical "correlation does not imply causation"

It should have been an easy victory for him but instead he chimped and fell back on DAS WACIST!

You half answered your own question: liberal blindness and the social stigma of being called 'racist'.

I stopped giving a shit about being called racist long ago. While my more liberal acquaintances despise me, I've managed to redpill the middle grounders and right wingers I know that had doubts of the true nature of niggers and other races. This is just the beginning of my plan to convert at least one of them into a full-blown Holla Forumsack, minus the Holla Forums.

So far, everything is going exceedingly well. He's already found out about false flags and crisis actors on his own, which pleasantly surprised me.

Like, "I went for a run." vs "I run." ?

Undercover Jesuit detected.

Pimping Hoes 101
Multivariable Gangbanging
Advanced Child Support Dodging
Intermediate Ebonics
Introduction to White Guilt
Egyptians, Beethoven, and Moor: Black History

QUADS CONFIRM

Did that cost you $50k in an english major to be able to spout that?

What would be a good response in that case?

A good thing would be to have alot of those crime statistics as memes floating around on twitter and under #blm right now…

English might be a crazy language with influences from Latin, French, borrowed words from elsewhere, but, its flexibility is its strength, with connotation and context and whatnot changing a lot

That's more like what 9df1dd was saying. Run is a noun, and a verb in there. A gerund is characteristically a verb with a -ing ending in English, but then used as a noun.

WE'RE WINNIN SON
THE TIDE IS TURNING

no but seriously, it might be a jewish plot to start a race war to implement marshal law before the election. But I think we would be exceptional even in that situation

Nice quads though.

NYPD FAKE THOSE NUMBAS TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOO' ON TV, THEYS RACISS

I want someone to make a version of the 'increasinly nervous man says this is the end of trump for the seventh time this year' where it's a nigger saying 'increasing nervous minority says that's racist for seventh time this year'.

postin coons

So what should we do instead? Pretend blacks and Muslims and spics are humans and we just need to hold hands and think of rainbows?

lynch when

Checked.
No, a gerund is a verb with an -ing suffix acting as a noun. And I misremembered it is the -ing form itself, not gerunds specifically. Depending how close it is to the verb side it will be modified by an adverb, whereas if it's closer to the noun side, it will be modified by an adjective
Examples:
Looting quickly, Jamal vacated the premises of the store.
quickly is an adverb modifying looting
Moonman's brutal killing of the unarmed nigger

No, only about a couple hundred dollars because I bought a book and can read and think unlike the illiterate nigger that you are, and because I enjoy grammar as a subject.

I'm particularly found of Latinate words and have bit of a dislike for Greek words

bring back sheeeeeit

Cant we co-opt that shit ,

#triggered

Hold fast until AFTER Trump takes office. Then…

The day of the rope will come.

what did the guy originally say, though? it cuts in after the "objectionable" comment?

Sage for offtopic question Holla Forums;

I sold something on ebay for $25.50
Paypal took it's $1.04 cut so I got $24.46

Buyer disputes the item and paypal puts the $24.46 on hold.
Buyer returns the item. I receive the item today.
$25.50 is taken from my account - $24.46 from the hold then ANOTHER $1.04 from my available balance.

Is it (((paypal)))?

True, and a lot of pollocks are taking the bait

*fond
Christ, I'm tired. Also, several books and the internet is a great resource too.

Blacks are more likely to commit crime.

Yes, you got Jewed.

Just got off the phone with them. Got the $1.04 back but I got it back twice because I talked the girl into thinking I should get it back once for the original fee and then again for the refund today.

Jewing the jew right in the shekels.

You call that a chimpout? I was expecting him to throw his chair or walk off set.

It's a level 0.1 chimpout.

He is le civilized nigger.

here's some fresh noggery. Them mystical, magical, mysterious, moors.

Anyone else notice this black thing where they slap the palm of their hand with the back of the other hand in an almost motor neuron disease type manner, in an attempt to emphasize their unsupported drivel. At the same time their speech becomes staccato and mono syllabic like that "debate team". Uh Uh Uh Nig a bix an no axe no get bitch nog sup wit dat. They must be hearing a world changing soliloquy. And everyone else just hears a chimp raging in denial.

Outjewed the Jew, well-done.

nice wan

Son…

Do all niggers do that lip shit he does at the start of the jiff?

He got his Ph.D in Hip Hop.

AYO HOL UP

I'm a lil high

lol

City Niggers

i dont think ive ever seen one not do it when there's something against their agenda or thats hard for them to comprehend its like the ultimate tell

those exact words? does anybody have a link to the whole interview so I can see the context?

depends on how much white they have in them and how much they grew up around whites but the short answer is yes

No, "they are more prone to criminality"

Remove more

This is either race war baiting or they're going to literally dirty facts and statistics. The truth will be dismissed en masse.

That's some next level kangz

???????????????

?????????????????????????????

88/14, saved.

Great memeing, friendo

Higher testosterone in negroids leads to brain impairment and higher risk taking behavior/criminality. Theoretically, a person could take two populations of negroids, chemically castrate one group, perform a 20 year follow-up study on each group's criminal behavior.
The trick is, they can't know which group they are in, and it would never pass an ethics board. Something like this would require voluntary participation.

Nice

Sauce on that pic?

anglocucks are the prime pawns of the kike. all the money and power the kike has, it was given to them willingly by english speaking retards.

just thinking that some anglocucks celebrate "independence" day sickens me, you're not independent, you just switched rulers.

What's fucked up is the nigger is apparently to stupid to have an educated conversation about it. He went with the "cops be raysiss dem stats is raysiss" instead of trying to talk about the causes of that crime (eg. poor schools, no job opportunities etc) of course he probably knows that's the whole point of putting him on air so he wants to subvert that with accusations of racism. Fucking disgusting.

What I don't understand is do the elites really think they're going to have such a productive, docile population to parasite off of once the whites are gone? It makes no sense to me why you'd want to have a population of violent, lazy low-IQ mongrels. It makes no sense at all.

"alex jones goku," son

>>>/catholic/

>>>/catholic/

Your containment board, Luigi. Go now.

how about, say 3747.24 miles of space?

Yeah, I thought that it was strange that he didn't mention those things as they are the typical talking points. But I just chalked it up to him having no self-control as niggers are wont to not have.

At this point, I think it's simply to destabilize competitors (Europe and the US) than wanting subservient niggers.

checked

wow that is the most innacurate WEWUZ post ive ever seen.

Cause thats when their (((Messiah))) comes back. After they've destroyed the whole world.

exactly. He had two directions he could go with that: a) blacks may (he doesn't have to fully admit) commit more crimes bc [insert environmental conditions here] b) even if (again, doesn't have to fully admit) blacks are killed at a rate commensurate with crime levels or whatever, cops still kill too many people, simpliciter – these would be the two arguments which would lead directly to relevant policy proposals, either getting more gibsmedats or ending police brutality. But, he's not doing that. So, what is he after?

What is he after?

Who, China? My only problem with that is that China should know full well that if America is destabilized, then the American consumer disappears → factories in china shut off → china destablized → everything goes fuckedy

So i doubt the Chinese Communist Party is interested in this. The world is going whacky. Holla Forums really needs to get to the bottom of this. Holla Forums could be serving Holla Forums's enemy's interests and not even knowing it. I don't think that's the case… well at least not totally anyway

?
It makes no sense if you want a productive, docile population to leech off of. I don't think 10 million Jews (or whatever) are going to be able to control 4 billion feral niggers (not to mention Achmeds, etc) That doesn't seem to me to be very profitable.

MARTIAL LAW WILL NOT STOP THE ELECTION

1864 people.

Good point but I don't think most of these people are religious, at least not in that sense. They're more rationalist (non-supernaturalist) than. I'm quite sure of this because I've met more of them than I'd like to admit

How do we explain their blood sacrifices and muh 6,000,000 gematria magic then? They arent religious per se but use the tools of their ancient savage forebears.

Oh wow, what an incredible amount of cognitive dissonance. Not that I would expect anything less from a vibrant dindu.

Verbing weirds language.

Someone call snake pliskin to go in there and rescue the president.

If the niggers had gotten to the point where they were talking about "economic oppression" then I would have probably brought up the extremely high percentage of single parents within the African American community.

Then you point out that the welfare state and liberal policies helped create and even encourage the single parent issue which has done MUCH more damage to blacks than the police and "white privilege" ever have.

You should listen to Thomas Sowell talk about this. He is one of the few black people smart enough to see how niggers are being manipulated by the (((Left))).

Here he is predicting that the welfare state will seriously harm African Americans: youtube.com/watch?v=2GklCBvS-eI

And here he is more recently: youtube.com/watch?v=brZgmTMXr_k

Of course, the deeper issue to all of this is that all races are not equal, but good luck trying to have that conversion.

People on the Left only support evolution and scientific research when it's used to attack Christianity.

We've studied Jews for too long. We're becoming Jews.

not even once

He probably can't read :(

okay, good point but i would say then that it must have a coordinating purpose from a rationalist perspective. that is its like a "dogwhistle" to those "in the know" – like maybe the 6 million number is instantly recognized as "the lie we are supposed to support" whereas if it had been 4.5 million or whatever, people wouldn't know they are supposed to repeat the lie? If they truly are doing blood sacrifices, it probably the ancient equivalent of "trust falls"… again for cohesion. Not to say that it doesn't also have strong "magical" (psychological) effects. Who knows, maybe if we did more murdering we'd be happier and saner? Or, maybe some people have certain genetics where they need to do that? idk. Maybe just because most elites are disgusting and ugly and autistic or something. idk. Maybe the holocaust really did happen and it was some sort of eugenics thing? who knows?

But, it has to have real, material effects I would think for it to survive and therefore it must have a purpose. Or maybe like O'Neil said in 1984 "the purpose of torture is torture"? Pure evil and sadism?

But again, we still go back to "how are they creating a world in which they have more advantage to do whatever it is they want to do and what is it that they want to do" – that's the main question.

ps. I've been told, "always trust someone who's searching for the truth and never trust someone who knows it" – idk if that applies here, but I just thought of that.

Fuck we need a redo of Ken-sama with Tyrone-sama.

The sad thing is weak women that watch this will suggest white men stop using math to figure out problems because it's obviously upsetting the subhumans.

The same chimp chimped out when Heather Macdonald made a similar comment.

youtu.be/r1_y5OQfCZY?t=654

Triggered. It's not bu-duu you fuckin dindu, the word 武道 is pronounced bu-doh. The word samurai comes from the conjugation of 侍う (saburau) which meant to "to serve by one's master or side" or "to wait" which we all know niggers can't bloody do.

Goddamn, I hope that's a troll image or I conjured my moonruning skills for nothing.

My black irish potato nigger father does this on occasion, I don't think it's exclusive to blacks by any means.

Even in the 80's it wasn't that controversial to say, it's only recently become taboo. Control for poverty and blacks are still 20x more likely to commit violent crime.

STATISTICS ARE RAYCIS

US NIGGAS DIN DU NUFFIN

I agree, but include them for every nation blacks are in on Earth. Then they can't claim poverty. It'd become clear to everyone that it's genetic. We all fucking know it is anyway. Everyone does. Everyone knows blacks are loud and violent. Even if all you had to judge them on was music, TV, movies, or videos on the internet, with no personal experience, it's abundantly clear. It's who they are.

Say what you will, the more acceptable racism become, the easier it will be to persuade the middle to vote for Trump.

Is the media complicit in this?? I don't know, they seem to be very poor strategists right now.

archive.is/11HpX

blog.dilbert.com/post/147247313346/when-persuasion-turns-deadly

Fuckin' good! It's about time people start acknowledging black depravity and inferiority again. I don't care what their endgame is; you can never go wrong with the truth.

They don't have a choice. It's either nigger criminality or the fault of the media for stirring up the nogs, and you know as well as everyone else that self-preservation wins out. They're going to throw these monkeys under the bus to take the heat off of themselves. Let's use the media like the whores they are before we purge them.

That's a good insight. The media are slime. They'll trash anyone to save themselves.

Yeah, I'd prefer not having our land raped and poisoned.

The Jewish Messiah is the Christian Antichrist.

yes I've heard this theory, but if you haven't noticed I've been trying to get you all to think rationally and strategically, but it seems to have failed. Have a nice day.

Dumb diversity pick, affirmative action nigger making my undergraduate and graduate alma mater look bad.

At least Trump makes up for it tenfold.

"It's a difficult discussion to have, we're going to have clashes of perspective."

Nigger: BLACK PEEPOH DINDUNUFFIN MUFUGGA!

White: They did though, look at these statistics.

Nigger: DAS RAYCISS! (pic related)

Dindu gets pissed that his race is prone to criminality…yet I'm supposed to just accept it when the dindu asserts what he thinks my white race is prone to

smh fam why are white pee po so raciss?

The guy would have wrecked him if the nigger would let him speak. Instead, he chimped out and wouldn't let anyone speak.

DID YOU JUST SAY WHAT I THINK YOU SAID?
NO YOU DIDINT NIGGA
I KNO YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT
AIGHT
IMMA GIVE YOU LIKE 5 SECONDS TO TAKE THAT BACK NIGGA
BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DIDNT JUST SAY THAT
HE JUST SAID THAT, RIGHT?
NO WAY THAT NIGGA DID NOT JUST SAY THAT
THATS RACIST NIGGA
THERE HE GOES AGAIN BEING RACIST
DIS WHITEY FUCKIN RACIST YO
YO WHITEY, WHY U SO FUCKIN RACIST
I BET YOU GOOGLED THAT SHIT
THAT AINT EVEN TRUE NIGGA
YOU JUST GOTTA TALK TO PEOPLE
AND YOU'LL KNOW THAT AINT TRUE
RACIST ASS NIGGA
HE DID NOT JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE SAID THO

If he said "well correlation does not imply causation", the CNN guy would have just cited any number of studies that indicate that black crime rates are still much higher than white crime rates even when adjusted for poverty, the most common response to super high black criminality. Pretty sure 50% of Holla Forums would be able to demolish that simple argument.

#banassaultniggers

I'm sure that will get cops to stop killing you.

Oops, meant for chimpout thread.

I just started reading Terra Formars. Adolf purges the roaches, 10/10

No faggot, you wait until the election.

4 scenarios.

1) Hillary gets in. Things get worse or stay the same. Riots and racewar. Martial law.

2) Trump gets in, ends up being puppet. Riots and racewar. Martial law.

3) Trump gets in, ends up being our memelord. Riots and Racewar with the blessing of the God Emperor on our side.

4) Race war and Riots before the election, Obomber declares martial law, gets another term.

Scenario 3 would give the rest of the world something to rally around. Scenarios 1, 2 and 4 would shatter the last bit of hope they had and we'd end up kike slaves.

The meme war has not ended, do not be distracted. We need to make Trump the emperor we so desperately desire.

Its something animals do when they're uncomfortable.

I knew I had seen this professional victim nignog somewhere way back when he got memed on by Patrice on live tv.
Top Hue

I can't believe goatse is still being posted ~10 years later. I can't help but smile every time I see it.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that poor pupper ='^(

The British Empire was more Jewish then the USSR

Oh fuck that was great. Does the media have this guy on just to show that even the 'smart' nigs are fucking stupid?

Patrice O'Neal is a force of good in the universe

Yes, we want the race war. What we want more, for the time being however, is for Trump to get in and stay in.

He passed away

Patrice O'Neal was one of a kind.

Gives me flashbacks to Jared Taylor on BET, hes a younger version of the old nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=PMoBJgBqSL0

Do they kikes not realize that if we are given a race war they'll be killed too? If I get free rain to fight a war and kill then Jews going too

Looks like Mawaru Penguindrum to me

Is it just me or are these two guys tricking the black guy to chimp out by confusing him and playing good cop bad cop?

kek

DAS RITE

Why do Americans dress up monkeys in suits and think that makes them people?
Look at them. None of them can make a rational argument. Best they can do is parrot rethoric they memorized from whites, but when it comes to backing it up with individual thought they're lost.
Stop training monkeys to be human, you can't.

That was beautiful. I love Jared Taylor's style. He just calmly and methodically lays out the facts while everyone else freaks the fuck out and looks foolish.

Niggers go from zero to chimp real fast when numbers get involved

WHY ARE YOU RACIST CUMSKINS CONVINCED ALL PEOPLE BEHAVE THIS WAY JUST FROM ONE PERSON ALONE EVEN THE OTHER GUY BESIDE HIM ACTS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT

THRESHOLD OF SENSITIVITIES ANYONE?

Conditioning of what OP?

I have softly mentioned crime statistics to black (((intellectuals))) I know IRL and you can just see the color drain from their face when you bring this up. Its something they never expect to have to face directly. Its like a taboo.

And this is because even the higher IQ niggers are completely submerged in msm, jewish, and marxist propaganda. I suppose it goes without saying, but they are without a doubt, the least redpilled demographic in existence. No one guzzles propaganda like blacks do and buys into it hook line and sinker. They say that 6% of people trust mainstream media, but im willing to bet at least 80% of those people are nogs.

Americans thought they could do anything after landing on the moon using slide rulers. Niggers proved them wrong.

WE WUZ SHOALIN AN SHEIT

Talk about cultural appropriation, niggers try to erase everyone's history witht heir wewuz shit.

I miss him

Why couldnt this fat nigger lose some weight?

Feminists keep trying to change stuff when they're subbing things too, make it look like the anime girls like niggers.

not a gook, is that related to the name Saburō?

it is, the point of posting the pic was to show off niggatry at its finest.

Full version can be watch here:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5ha93NeTJ8

Also caught this comment. Thoughts on this?

good for the nigger speaking out, except he's still contributing to the problem that is white displacement and replacement. He's got to go back to niggerland too

Niggers ARE prone to violence. That's how they spread from their original rainforest to all of Africa, where a pygmy fucked a gibbon and gave the first nigger, killing and eating all the other races there.

Those are not the causes of criminality amongst blacks my friend.

Checking the rare Jewseal of Israel

I take it you mean the Japanese ace Saburō Sakai? In that case, it's not - Saburō (三郎) literally means "third son".

He apparently had samurai ancestry though.

That's why I was asking, thanks.

Why does this not surprise me

Guys, I have an idea.

So niggers don't want to go to africa, they want to stay in the US, right?

So what if we just invade a part of africa and then make it a territory or "state" and then encourage free mass immigration from blacks in the US? Show on TV how great it is there, how we need more blacks cause of the locals etc.

Then we start shipping them there by force and eventually cut it off from the US.

Maybe nuke the area

Ahh, that satisfying feel when someone posts your OC

(although I named it niggered.mp4)

Further reminder that Clinton and special interests are willing to accelerate pushing for a race war if it means blanketing out the skeletons from escaping her closet and coming to light. The shooting in dallas happened at the height of the clinton email scandal when colmy was getting has ass chewed out for his contradicting verdict. The shooting in Dallas also occurred during the night right after there was a self report in twitter about some nigger getting lynched in a KKK meet up in georgia or some shit. This calling had no proof, no pictures, no video, or any of that shit even though there are plenty of citizens with phones and shit. NOT A SINGLE PICTURE EVER SURFACED only after the shooting did something related come up, but has been quickly swamped over.

Not to mention, that on twitter, during the georgia "lynching" fiasco, there were BLM actively calling for race war and aggression to fight back. All of it to cloud out the noise about Hillary's emails and scandals, and all of it to push for martial law.

Remember this

Agreed. In a time where even nog kids come equipped with cameras, the lack of any evidence (especially evidence that acts as a catalyst for something else, this case: race war) is just utterly incredible.

We already have pictures of the shooter's corpse rest in peace R2Dindu, having nothing otherwise is unacceptable.

Honestly, America's racist past might be the only thing that eventually saves us, as hopefully enough whites americans eventually will just say fuck it and go "whatever kike, obviously our ancestors were racist because niggers are awful".

Something I find funny is that Occupy likely will only get a significant anti-corporation america by embracing racism rather than fighting it. The nigger in you post is right that corporations have a major hand in this shit and they'll need to be purged along with everything else.

Why does no one seem to know how martial law actually works?

multiculturalism and anti-racism are a very very recent phenomena, it's like a hair metal, it'll go out of fashion soon enough

Also on Twitter at the time, a bunch of right-wing accounts, especially ones talking about Hillary's shit, were shoah'd or shadowbanned in one big swoop.

If I had to decide between electing Trump and having a race war (which I don't) I would pick a race war everytime. Exterminating non-whites takes priority over everything else.

lol'd

Lel are they stealing asian culture too?

I remember some black guy saying in a video about "WUZ KINGZ" that the original japanese where black nd the nips stole the land from the. The people are completely deluded

Fixed.

Prophecy true nigga

Idk man, my black friends look up to me quite highly because I tell it how it is.
They're fully aware they are anomalies and that they should be lucky they're living here.
Hell, I even had them defending the cops this time. Point out racial baiting by the media, point out it's not helping their imagine and is only reenforcing a problem.
Point out that it's the media who perpetuate this nigger culture and it's acceptance in the first place, the media who race baits every black death, that the sociological term "privelidge" being used on individuals based on one factor alone is bigotry in itself but is considered acceptable. Oh and I always bring up myself, considering the only advantage I had over them was being white and having one intellectual parent, they literally rode their own coat tails in comparison.

I don't know Holla Forums, I guess being so open to debate and discussion (and being wrong) created a circle of trust within my black freinds, that and every time I used one of several words they disliked I told then what matter's far more is intent, not the word used, and thus they now won't even question my points till after they've analysed them.
Well anyway, I've turned them into pro-hardworking blacks from what they were (systematic racism all whiteys fault blah) just need to cull the rest that can't assimilate.

coons.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/senators-coons-graham-lead-bipartisan-letter-to-urge-administration-to-quickly-renew-strengthen-security-mou-with-israel

somicom.com/media/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/LoyalToWho.jpg

an increase from 3 billion to 5 billion a year, internationale socialism

If they can be triggered that hard by quantifiable fact… maybe it's time to finally let them. I'm really fucking tired of walking on egg shells for people who will tell me that everything about my ethnicity is evil and to blame for everything and insist that I got everything I worked for handed to me, while they collect gib and demand that their own wuz always perfect kings that never do nuffin wrong.

eternal reminder the communists need white retaliation in order to start a civil war to overthrow the govt and institute communism through the militant poor/brown minorities.

That is really the problem. Niggers are like wild animals, you can tame a tiger and live without a problem for years and then one day something happens and it snaps. Funny how the tiger trainers never blame the tigers for when this happens, right? I mean, they're right not to expect more from the tiger, but the trainer is the only one affected by their own decision to tame tigers. With niggers it is like we are all forced to live with tigers while everyone keeps telling us they're not dangerous and when one of them chimps out and kills a white family, it isn't their fault.

Watch this video from the late 60's of Radical Race Confrontation Therapy.

Niggers chimp out as expected, but the important thing to note is at the end. The goal of these therapy groups was to foster experiences of ';individual'' liberation and blacks rejected this because their group collectivism as blacks was seen as more powerful. This is the ultimate issue, would a majority of blacks every embrace individualism over collectivism? I doubt it and so long as they stick with collectivism the few good ones are always going to be dragged by down by the rest.

This nigger is a go-to pundit for fox. Every time he's on, he turns into a stuttering mess exactly like OP.

This is the nig from the Huffpo right?

I don't completely agree, but check em.

Anyway fuck this chimp.

Meant to link

I hate it when they say that. An honest discussion about race, to them, is an indefinitely long soap box session exclusively for them. If white people must speak, they're only allowed to agree with blacks. Otherwise they're racist.

It's time to send them back to Africa.

Or what that one user said, where we put them all in the same place together, with no police, and wall it off. But, instead of checking back in 20 years, we set up a bunch of CCTV cameras inside the area.

That way, the gene pool would clean itself, and we'd get some top shelf entertainment out of it.

READ NIGGA, READ!

What does this note say? Learn to fucking love cursive and have its babies if needed. It will save you.

*chops hand into other hand like niggers always do*

Stupid fucking niggers. It's like they're perpetually 12 years old.

the kike way?

*smacks lips*

They want us to kill each other. More violence, terrorism, civil/race war ; leads to death, disease, poverty and starvation = Human depopulation
(((Agenda 21)))
Then the NWO can replace us with robots

I'm sure he knows that, but that is the better counter-argument from someone of his progressive ilk. Simply getting upset when people bring up statistics comes off as weak.

This is beautiful.

meant for

Will they ever accept that Moors were light-skinned Berbers who thought blacks were subhuman? Probably not.

They believe the Moors were some magical race who sailed to every corner of earth and began every single civilization known to man, do you really think they'd pay attention to the mere suggestion that the moors were anything but pure 100% black negroids?

No, you massive cuck, all non-whites, including the "good minorities" you seem to be implying exist, must go. They are a liability to our national identity, unity, and long-term viability. Shitskins do not belong in a white nation, and cannot EVER assimilate into the deeper European culture/identity that defines us. Their presence cheapens what it means to be American.

We are not civcuck "teh good minorities can stay :DD" "nationalists". We are racial nationalists, and that means allowing only those who belong to your people to stay in your nation. A nation must be built around a common race, culture, identity and history. Shitskins cannot connect with us on a deeper level like fellow whites can, so they have no place here.

Not the guy who you are responding to, but…

I sympathise with ethnic nationalism but America is just too far gone. Just on the basis of pure logistics, how are you going to get rid of dozens of millions of people? How? Deporting that number would take decades and provide many opportunities for insurgency and internal conflict. Add to that the fact that smelly leftists are going to disrupt operations.

If we don't hold that as our final goal, then it will absolutely never happen. We need to keep an all-white nation as our final ideal and not compromise our goals.
it would be easier than you think. Europeans invaded and colonised entire continents using a tiny fraction of the local population. What's to say we couldn't expel non-whites in our own nations where we control the vast majority of infrastructure and other vital organs of society?
Then you put a bullet through the back of their heads

honest question
are you familiar with balkanization ?

I can't believe I'm having to say this to (I assume) born and bred Americans.

Operation Wetback

The Yanks have already deported millions of Mexicans with but a few hundred agents - this was in the 80's with worse technology and information.

COME ON LADS

That was the 50s yo.

And nigger crimes matter chose this clown to be their representative? fucking hell if that's they're best I feel sorry for them.

Thats how you deal with illegals immigrants , the one with papers would still remain.
If you want a homogenous society based in ethnic-nationalism the options are >>>ovens or balkanization

And?

Your black friends can't be assimilated fuck off race traitor

Same, but I know that the moment I showed weakness they'd fuck me over like I've seen them do to others.

If you are really telling it like it is then you'll have no problem warning them if they stay here there chances of death will increase exponentially over time due to the impending race war.

goatse, tubgirl and harlequin fetus were peaking in '98

it's true.
and poverty is not an excuse.
plenty of non white peoples that are poorer than your average american pavement ape and they don't commit as much crime.

why? What makes deporting illegals any different logistically than deporting legal shitskins? You make no sense. It seems more like you're trying to justify being a pacifist cuck.

Offer the niggers a year of free KFC for participating. Surely there would be no trouble finding volunteers.

its about time

It got me thinking: blacks commit more crime, but if we adjust socioeconomic factors, the gap shrinks just like the gender pay gap that's closer to 100% than 77%.