Mel Brooks Thread

Hey Drumpfsperg, having fun pamming posts about how much you totally don't want to feel Holla Forums ramming your boipussi? Hillary still lost and America's getting greater every day. Have fun!

KIKE

His earlier films were good.

You know op had you never mentioned them the thread might have gotten some where but you literally just did the most retarded thing a person could do and derailed your own thread.
Fuck off

OH GREAT, A DRUISH PRINCESS

His best work is Young Frankenstein.
Spaceballs doesn't hold up well, I grinned the whole time while watching it but didn't laugh.
I haven't seen Blazing Saddles in awhile, but outside of a few scenes it's not great.

singling out a particular Jew in Hollywood to be mad about is like yelling at one grain of sand in a desert.
and the best Mel Brooks movie is obviously Young Frankenstein.

if anything self hating jews like brooks just accelerate our cause by shifting the overton window on making politically incorrect jokes

lol it wouldn't have gotten anywhere either way. ur fooling urself if you actually believe that.

To be honest he seems pretty red pilled at times.

But I love Mel Brooks
t. Holla Forums

My favorite is Space Balls.

you can inb4 all you want. doesn't make Brooks any less Reddit-tier

Blazing Saddles is one of the most cringey cucked comedies of all time. The pandering to basketball americans in that one is pathetic.

That said, I do still have a soft spot for young frankenstein and space balls.

I like it. It is wondrously anti-fag.

Nostalgic for the prototype of modern cuckmedy? No thanks

That's some turboshit taste pal.

I love watching nu/pol/ numales get mad as fuck and sperg out like their tin-pot dictator on twitter.

You're a low energy wannabe that's tarnishing a great sperg's reputation, stop trying to imitate him.

>>>/4chon/
go and stay go

The Lubitsch version of "To Be or Not To Be" is superior.

Our grievance with Kikewood isnt merely the propaganda, but the quality of it. It is pure trash now. Not even good circuses.

Space Balls isn't funny.

But he's an unfunny faggot and all his shit is dated and lost it's edge/shock factor of saying nigger.

this is true, most of Mel Brooks' films I enjoy but space balls is just fucking garbage

this and history of the world is funny