Top ww2 fighter aces

lol this is comedy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces

seriously how'd we lose? Also look at these handsome devils (these devils were even handsome, riddle me that Holla Forums)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_von_Richthofen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Jünger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_von_Lettow-Vorbeck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_Deceit
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/dall.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Bean_Dall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Ehrler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_of_humiliation
rense.com/general95/truthaboutimpruss.html
archives.chicagotribune.com/1941/12/04/page/1/article/f-d-r-s-war-plans/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Happy_Time
heretical.com/miscella/14days.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

another goodie

Germans = 34,149
Total = 45,123.07

The crooked teeth subhuman is already here.

fyi most German aces fought on the eastern front against inferior aircraft flown by pilots who were given about 10 hours training, the bare minimum necessary to fly the plane.

How'd we lose? Funding and massive equipment supplies from American (((capitalists))) combined with the soviets complete disregard for human life combined with bad strategic war planning and a failure to mobilize the German economy from the start of the war.

Note that despite American and British bombing destroying existing German factories, German war output increased through the war as new hardened factories were built. Had Germany been able to stall ~ 5 - 10 years the 3rd reich would probably still be around.

It's like playing on the lowest difficulty settings in one of those newfangled shooters where they spawn a gorillion enemies at you

the red baron from ww1 was always my favorite war hero

stay in your containment thread brit pol

Britcucks

If you actually read your kikepedia article, you'd know that German scores were counted per squadron and assigned to the commander. This means commander could get no downed aircraft, his squad could have gotten 20 downed aircraft and it counted as if the commander had 20 kills. Individual non-commanding pilots did not officially get kills in Luftwaffe.

I honestly think its cute how assmad the brits get about Burgers not liking them.

I-its not like I wanted you to praise my empire or anything! Baka!

American and British forces rotated their pilots. Successful ones would go back to the homefront to train a whole group of replacements. The Germans kept them flying until they were KIA, so they had far more time to add to their score. Not to mention they had the advantage of flying over friendly territory for the most of the war, fighting against Allied aircraft with low reserves of fuel, and poorly-trained Soviet airment.

The allies' numerical superiority also had a say, over the pacific, for example, an allied pilot in the latter part of the war might barely ever see a bogey during his flying career, same with the European theater in 1944-45, meanwhile a German pilot would would almost always be able to find a bogey, and for better or for worse engage in combat.

the real german mvp's

The red baron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_von_Richthofen

Ernst Junger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Jünger

Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_von_Lettow-Vorbeck

forgot my pics

I have never gone to brit/pol/. Is it true that they'd still unironically defend people like Churchill or Harris all the while the entire white world the world over is burning?

most of those are the civic nationalist "muh PR" retards or D&C shills

Hitler decided he wanted to play general

fun fact, germany spent the majority of the war losing it

See for yourself.

Are you Yanks or Germans?

I'd expect Germans to take things so seriously but not Yankee doodle doos.

Short answer: yes.

Yes and they love traps

They weren't able to rotate out to train new pilots, and were also up against everything international finance could throw at them. that's how they lost.

I love the remaining few Americans I run into. I love what we sought to be in our conception. But I readily admit the likes of Wilson, FDR, and Eisenhower are some of the worst scum to have ever existed, and instead of defending them and my country's past mistakes, all it does is fuel more and more my hatred of the jews, the only and only true enemy. So brit/pol/ sounds pathetic. Thanks for the warnings.

War of attrition, weather didn't help either.

There's a lot of things Germany could've done differently to prolong, but likely never win, the war. The (((Soviets))) had been building massive amounts of matériel for years before the war, and had a huge population that (((they))) had no problem forcing upon pain of death or enslavement into war. Germany had, unknown to themselves, almost decimated the RAF; when the RAF was ordered to bomb German civilians, Germany responded in kind. If they had continued to take out more air bases etc, actual military targets, they could've removed the RAF threat.

It's fun to think of all these different" what if" scenarios; but I'm afraid that, despite the incredible effectiveness of Germans, they ultimately could not win the war of pure attrition. Ultimately, they just did not have the manpower or matériel to keep up with the (((Allies))).

For anyone who doesn't know, Soviet Russia's top leadership, whether cabinet-level, KGB, or military officers, was disgustingly jewish.

Japan bombed the US, switching the involvement from supporting the allies with supplies to full involvement. While I know the US probably would have eventually gotten fully involved without pearl Harbor to act as a martyr, the question of when is the important one. If the US had waited a year or two later to join, it could have made a real difference in the war. I guess that's why you guys don't like anime.

Germany lost because they took on the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Soviet Union all at the same time. They just didn't have enough men and material to win that.

and those aces were because the german pilots keep flying missions until they were captured, killed or crippled. they had no mission cap to reach like the allied pilots did.

I've heard whispers that Pearl Harbour was actually a false flag meant to give an excuse for USA to fully enter the war, as in provide manpower and not just make shekels selling matériel to Britain et al. Can any anons confirm? I have only heard that, "officially", Japan attacked as a desperation effort because of American blockades preventing vital war resources from entering Japan. It does seem kinda retarded that nips would fly across half the Pacific to attack just one small naval outpost. And for what? To poke a beast? It doesn't make sense. Nevermind that USA had really shit military and international acumen until after WW2. I don't think anons understand how backwards and weak USA has been for most of its history. Now it's half judaised and half negrified, to turn a quote, in spite of it's military strength.

As far as USA actually being under threat by the Germans, top lel. Supposedly a German bomber did make it all the way to Jew York and back to Germany, but that only happened once. Too bad they didn't end up nuking the city. Still, fucking Germans are badass as hell.

Yeah they do its an entire country of snooby stuck up cunts. All they do is talk shit about everyone under the sun and when people call them faggots they stick with the If it's just banter! W-we weren't being passive aggressive cock suckers for real! Haha you fell for it! They really mean every smug shitty thing they say.

There are rumours of the US gov. letting Pearl Harbor happen. The most important ships did happen to be gone at the time, but that could've been a coincidence.
I'll always stick with the fact that the US gov had all the reason to let it happen

Its ashamed he pussied out

This is the brits main trick, similar to the kike really

Germans had the practice of keeping aces in the battlefields, while Allied forces had the practice of bringing proven Aces back to bases to train other pilots.

This is where the German tank and fighter aces come from.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theory

Protip: If wikipedia has a (fill in the blank) "conspiracy theory" page, that means it wasn't a "conspiracy theory".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_Deceit

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/dall.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Bean_Dall

B-b-but everything Hitler wanted us to believe was right.

Is that a real poster? There is so much doublespeak and contradiction in there. Even if we pretend the greater world doesn't exist, with all its complex political intrigue, the statements in there just don't add up on their own logic.

But seriously, for all I know, Pearl Harbour was just another USS Liberty. In every war, a govt uses some fucking excuse to justify sending millions of its own, and deprive its own (rationing), and divert its economy or mfg base. They paint the enemy in lies, making them look primitive or evil; if they win, these lies become fact. Thus the phrase, "history is written by the victors." The victors cannot allow a factual analysis of the events, it would be a disappointment or outside the Overton window to those who fought and those they want to fight in the future, like Antifa niggers.

It's sick when you expand this viewpoint out throughout all history. Makes you wonder, what is really true or not. Who decides the truth? Was Nero really a psycho degenerate, because his supposed proclivities are sourced only to one assmad jewish historian while Nero was trying to kick out the kikes who were destroying Rome?

Let alone, who owns textbook companies, research grants, runs education boards, the news outlets, movies. How much of human/hominid history is really scrubbed? It goes on and on. I have had to relearn much of history, armed with new tools and perspectives. And I am very, very angry at being so lied to most of my life.

What I love is that it portray the Germans as trying to D&C them while at the same time they try to D&C Germany and Japan.

Those fucking jews man.

Reason why Germans had so many aces was exactly due to lack of their airpower towards end of the war. It`s far more easier to kill if you can find multiple targets and you don`t need to share the glory.

Biggest mistake of the war was Hitler allying with Japan.

And why's that?

Yep it's a real one.

Nationalist China would have been way better but they were so fucking backward.

My favourite:

Heinrich Ehrler

>Heinrich Ehrler (14 September 1917 – 4 April 1945) was a German Luftwaffe military aviator during World War II, a fighter ace credited with 208 enemy aircraft shot down in over 400 combat missions.

>According to his fellow pilots, Ehrler thereafter flew in the increasingly desperate air battles without the purpose and dedication that had made him one of the Luftwaffe's most successful aces.[2] On 4 April 1945, he shot down two Allied bombers for his final two victories, before destroying a third by ramming with his damaged aircraft after having run out of ammunition.[2]

"Theo, I have run out of ammunition. I'm going to ram this one. Good bye. We'll see each other in Valhalla."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Ehrler

Because he hates anime.

Looks a little like David Duke.

Oy vey the horror! We probably would have lost every jew in Europe if that happened!

They were a significant liability without providing too much of a benefit in any significant way. Much of the discussion of this thread shows that, they fact that they gave the Allied powers a good enough reason to get into the war.

Then after Pearl Harbor, Hitler felt obligated to declare war on the US.

Not entirely related but I don't think this warrants a new thread.

I have been watching The Greatest Story Never Told, and I am having trouble understanding what the United States had to gain from entering the war. The film did a good job explaining the Jewish influence in WW1, but only showed that the United States had an ulterior motive. What was this ulterior motive? More Jewish influence? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I haven't watched the entirety of the film yet.

It is due to the fact that it`s propaganda film based entirely on "poisoning the well" -fallacy

Pretty simple my dude.

Yes.

I'm not trying to be edgy or simplistic, but that really is the simplest answer. Germany was removing jews from all areas of influence in their Reich. The Germans were also doing very well economically and expanding their territory (before the invasion of Poland). The Germans won't going to deal with jews, and the jews weren't going to stand for that.

Doesn't TGSNT talk about how the jews convinced Roosevelt to enter the war?

Oh look it's what every jewish high school textbook says.

No, that would be
You fucking dingus.

The first 72 hours or so of Barbarossa padded a lot of those stats. Not to say someone like Rudel wasn't extremely talented, but a lot of the Soviet pilots were flying obsolete planes with very poor maintenance and often had less than 10 hours to total flight training. Also you generally are credited points for kills against aircraft on the ground. It's similar to the Great Marianas Turkey Shoot. If you send a bunch of civilians against a trained airforce it's not gonna go well for you

Yes, Germans had something called "ace culture". They admired individuals who had high success and bravado. For example a tank operator (wish I remembered his name) who had a high kill count, he'd do things like single-handedly use his tank to take out a dozen Soviet tanks while they were resting that would take several precious minutes for their engines to rev up to operational capacity. While they were not operational, for actual purposes, he shot and disabled them.

Whether or not this makes a difference, to send your aces back to train newbies rather than keep acing, I dunno. I do know that, per person, the Germans were insanely effective. They only lost because of greater matériel volume.

They also tell everyone that killing off millions of your working population and destroying endless amounts of infrastructure is good for the economy. But maybe I misunderstood what you're getting at. I don't think the Americans entered the war with a strategy of destroying Europe and crippling the British Empire so they could become the world's only superpower, along with the USSR.

Well its like this:

Would you rather have one guy who can take out 50 enemies or 10 guys who can take out 6 enemies each?

FDR also sent a little ship that was nominally a warship because it had a little 2" cannon on the bow right into the path of the IJN. Forget the name of the ship but it was right around when Pearl Harbor happened so has been more of less forgotten.

Felix von Lucker was a pretty cool guy too

This makes sense, but are there any names of any Jewish individuals/organizations who specifically pushed this agenda or influenced FDR into entering the war? I want to research other sources.

Every jew alive at the time?

I'd be more interested in learning the names of jews that were against going to war with Hitler.

Zerg always win if they aren't genocided. This is why they must be terminated.

Just look into FDR advisors to begin with.

Also book related is way better than TGSNT to understand the German side.

You're autistic my man, war is one of the best things for an economy. Textbooks say that the USA joined cause 'the ebul nazi was killing innocent jews and america love freedom so we killd dem'

No actually it is in fact the worst possible thing for an economy, especially if you lose.

That isnt even Zerg its just proper allocation of resources and generally not being a huge fucking retard with what you have.

This, one hundred goddamn percent. Holla Forums, this book is worth far more than the 10 bucks it costs. If I could buy these in bulk and spread them around to libraries and schools I would spend every cent I could on it.

Ill check it out.

Im going to be honest, I dont really like TGSNT, it tries to provide you with an alternative narrative from the mainstream, but it still has some pretty huge holes in it. Not to mention the numerous continuity mistakes in the film itself. Its a shame, really.

It still subsides to this day. My Germanic side (which includes many Germanic types, like Dutch and Bavarian) immigrated to USA before WW1. Germans used to always be lauded as great contributors to local communities. After the propaganda machine did its job, I have, even as a child, been called a Nazi and assaulted for the mere fact of being Germanic. Americans have been conditioned to hate Germans for no reason other than news and propaganda.

Now excuse me while my new nigger neighbours in my apartment are hooting and hollering about god knows what, but I need to do fire watch to keep myself and others safe. Shit is seriously weird.

How satisified are you with the mainstream narrative that describes the German viewpoint? You know, the one where Hitler was a genocidal maniac meth addict that hated anyone that wasn't blonde hair and blue eyed and went into fits of rage by chewing on carpets when he didn't get his way?

Ahh yes, we all remember the ending to WWII, with the Wehrmacht marching on D.C., finally ending the war.

The US was never in any danger of anything happening to them on continental soil, saying anything otherwise is pure idiocy. I dont think you know anything about what the great depression was, or what STOCKS are. War was one of the best things that happened to the US.

You're going to have to amend your argument because if I remember correctly, Germany was also at war and had everything utterly destroyed. Was that good for their economy?

Not true at all. In the 18th and 19th centuries loads and loads of Americans found the German immigration to be highly distasteful. Because they didnt speak fucking English, whereas prior to that all people who came to America were from Britain, and therefore knew how to speak English.

I'll look into this stuff when I finish the film. Thanks to all for answering my questions.

Also, the world you are looking for is "subsist" not "subside". Still having trouble with that English, huh Hans?

the pride and joy of the finnish people during the war, helped to kill about 505 russkies during the winter war

TGSNT is just for the biggest newfags and doesn't really teach much other than the Nazi might not have been evil don't expect it to teach you something extraordinary

Proud Finngolian right there

Europe is like this. Nationalism is very strong, despite decades of EU brainwashing and racemixing, even whites who are slightly different (Anglo-Saxons not exactly the same as Germanics) is enough to warrant crypto-differentiation.

Don't mention Italians and Roman Empire, it will cause a nuclear shitstorm.

Yeah but its still like 8 fucking hours. There are little 1-2 hour speeches by actual legitimate historians who provide legitimate perspective into the era.

Ofc, it's not that one man is 50x more effective. That's racist! If we have 100 million niggers who take out 5,000 in one battle Germans then they're obviously equal lol stupid goyim. Doesn't matter that 99 million niggers either crashed their planes or were taken out Aryans. There's still one million niggers left fed by UNICEF and goy agriculture hijacked by kikes. The fact that 1% German took out 99% African doesn't matter, a gorillion niggers defeated 100 Nazis so obviously blacks are superior, goy! Attrition doesn't exist, it's the evil white man's lies!

Have you been drinking, user?

We were talking about why the US joined the war.
Look at

I have been watching The Greatest Story Never Told, and I am having trouble understanding what the United States had to gain from entering the war.

You need to stop smoking crack, its bad for your brain.

It take long to review all the shit you were taught on ww2.

Like I said don't expect to learn much it's just a movie that try to take you by the feel to show you that Hitler was a good guy.

It's not a bad way to get people who know nothing on the subject to get interested

Forgetting the Dutch who were here from the beginning

lol

?

Tell me something new.

Yeah we were, then you said this:

are there even any americans with anglo ancestry anymore? where I live it's mostly scots-irish

Subsists, subsides, same shit in this context, George Goldstein. Please quote me some Merriam-Webster, path-of-least-resistance American English.

==IS IT TRUE YOU'D UNIRONICALLY BASH A BRIT THREAD WITH UNFOUNDED NONSENSE PUSHED BY -SHILLS- WHILE THE ENTIRE WHITE WORLD THE WORLD OVER IS BURNING?

Fuck you guys are thick. Think for yourselves and stop buying into this OBVIOUS FUCKING BAIT. Shills use British WW2 Commanders to D/C BECAUSE THEY KNOW WE LOVE THE AXIS. DONT YOU GET IT YET? IT'S SO FUCKING EFFECTIVE FOR SHILLING! AND EVERY TIME YOU TAKE THE BAIT HOOK LINE AND SINKER!

IS IT TRUE YOU'D UNIRONICALLY BASH A BRIT THREAD WITH UNFOUNDED NONSENSE PUSHED BY -SHILLS- WHILE THE ENTIRE WHITE WORLD THE WORLD OVER IS BURNING?

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

I am drunk, actually. I made one mistake, maybe two (depends on which Oxford scholar you ask). But you burgers are so used to simple English, that anything with "unnecessary" semicolons, commas, etc is deemed jewish magic.

Like I said before, USA is half negrified and half judaised. I don't expect you nigger-lovers to speak true or complex English.

Not where I've lived. It's been mostly Irish, Scottish, nigger, and beaner. White America is basically Europe's trash, just like Australia. But I'd much rather live among white trash than brown/black trash.

It's funny how the Germans are caricatures of Jews in that poster

Ur a cunt m8

Why did the Finns give up in 1940 and not help the Reich and watch them die and get eaten up by the Soviets? Don't get me wrong they fought valiantly but turning their backs and becoming basically neutral seems odd

Oh, I'm a cunt. How offended I am! You called me a name! I will definitely change my values and become a nigger-loving, jew cock-sucking, cuckold who actively destroys my thousands-year ancestry. I will actively damage and abuse all my offspring.

And yes, "thousands-year" is grammatically correct. Stupid nigger. Kill yourself.

Probably because Finns were more interested in remaining Finns, like the French, than fighting for something morally superior or taking a stand against savage enemies. Ultimately other peoples saw it as a Germans' fight. The Germans caused the problem, so to say, of naming the jew and the disease they reeked upon all Aryan nations. The cucked "Allied" nations would rather abandon them for more immediate gains/concessions, to cut their losses, than fight for the whole of humanity. They weren't thinking centuries or millennia into the future OR THE PAST.

So history repeats itself. Keeps being destroyed by kikes, forgotten through lack of teaching, deliberate coverups by kikes. All the while, whites dwindle to less than 10% of the hominid population. We're pushed back to the coldest, most northern, inhospitable territories.

And niggers and kikes like you still think it's not enough.

You're an angry drunk, aren't you?

Not really. It's sarcasm, m8.

Truth is everyone including Hitler knew it was done. There was no winning at that point. Finland knew that if they kept fighting they'd end up like the rest of Eastern Europe and be under communism. Now they could settle for independence. Germany although it was divide by the allies was never going to end up fully under Soviet rule which would not have been the case for Finland. The US and the UK fucked Europe over and their help to the USSR ensured that Europe would be tainted by communism for decades. All for the sake of jews and "muh empire".

the thumbnail from the catalog of the first guy looked like wojak.

Yeah that's just sad.

don't you know that Finns are the real life elves? Why do you think that Tolkien's elvish was inspired by it?

Yep your a cunt

I agree, there were even German military advisers in China during that era. And I think China and Germany had recently been through similar circumstances.

Germany had just been through a horrific war (WW1) where they lost their emperor, lost land, and were thoroughly humiliated with huge fines levied on them.

China had also been through a period of serious strife, the century of humiliation, where they had multiple colonies taken from through war, and had just lost their ancient dynasty as well. Including wars over drugs (opium wars) being imported into their society to keep it docile and make cash, not too unlike the Weimar Period of Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_of_humiliation

Not to mention China was having it's own civil war between two factions, nationalist and communist.

It's almost a little eerie how similar Germany and China's recent history were.

If Germany helped China out early on in their civil war to secure an alliance, they could have hit the Soviet Union in a two prong attack, and with the endless numbers of China with German military training, who knows what they could have accomplished.

The Nips were too British in their outlook, detached and indifferent to others around them. The Chinese, like Germans, were mainlanders, and knew about the horrors of conflict on their own land. The Nips, like the Brits, never had actual friends, only opportunistic alliances. Detached island life warped their minds into something different from the mainlanders.

*inspired by the finnish language

BASED

Wasn't that the Original plan? Using Japan and China to ass fuck the commies? Well until Japan fucked everything up.

Seriously Germany's allies were so fucking useless it's depressing

k great argument bruh im so humbled like for real you educated ?

It's a good thing it didn't go on any longer. Rather than 60 million, we could have lose over 100 million or more, and damned our future even further with inferior, beta men.

That explains the exceptional bowmanship.

Yeah, if it wasn't for the Waffen SS and their loyalty, war would've been probably over in 1942.

Excuse me? FDR and Churchill had nasty sanctions and shit on Japan preventing them from getting oil (indeed, Japan was starving for oil like Germany was towards the end of the war). Germany also knew that conflict with America was unavoidable since the mid 30s.

Yeah I think it was, but Japan was more of a liability then an asset, they never even followed through by declaring war on the Soviets.

It likely would had to have been China or Japan though, not both, Nips had too much ambitions on Chinese land. Maybe if they somehow gave overseas expansion to Japan and land expansion to China, it might have worked

Allying with Nationalist China would have had another benefit of preventing the communists from taking power in the country too though.

Yeah Italy and Japan were more liability then beneficial. Japan dragged them into war with US too early and provided no aid against the Soviets, and Italy forced Germany to help them in Greece after their invasion failed, and Italy made almost no progress in Africa without German aid.

There were some smaller countries in the Axis that performed admirably though

It wasn't the direct conflict that sealed it, it was the US manufacturing base sending endless tons of shit to the Brits and Soviets

If Germany didn't ally with Japan, the Axis would have posed less of a threat to the US

Tired of you armchair newfags not understanding the situation at the time. America was already meddling in German/European affairs years before the invasion of Poland. They were going to join the war no matter what. Stop covering for the Communist Roosevelt and his government by blaming other countries for their actions.

It baffles me, just why did they do fuck all?

Italy just randomly invaded Ethiopia ffs

Axis never posed a threat to the US until the kikes made it a threat and even then only Japan was capable to invade.

I never said they would never go to war. You're confusing the US government with the people. The people almost unanimously DID NOT want another war with Germany. The alliance with Japan helped push the people towards FDR's goal of war with Germany.

FDR was a traitor to the US but he still needed the support of the people, and he did not have that support for a long time of Hitler's reign. Your problem is you're looking at the US as some type of dictatorship where only the head of state matters.

There was really no need to invade the US, FDR was going to die at some point, and a new president would have been elected. The alliance with Japan gave FDR exactly what he wanted, and thus Germany moved themselves in a corner.

I don't know about their reasoning, I think the goal was recolonization of Africa for it's resources.

And since Egypt was still British controlled, Ethiopia would have given the Axis a flank from which to attack British Egypt, and secure the Suez Canal.

Sounds good in theory, but in practice Italy clearly overextended themselves

Correct. The US made Japan its threat by crippling embargoes and humiliating demands from their empire. US was begging to enter WW2 even before it started.

For Japan it was either

(checked)
There was no reasoning, Mussolini was retarded and jealous of Hitler's success. Mussolini's fuck up in Greece costed Hitler 3 days he would need to avoid the cold that took away all tactical options of SS and Wehrmacht, making them unable to finish off Soviet Union in time, plus he lost a very much needed alliance with Greece.

The Third Reich made almost the same mistake that the German Empire made, poor alliances. Hitler's diplomacy backed Germany into a corner just as Wilhelm did in WW1 after Bismarck resigned and the Russo-German alliance fell.

Hitler tried to manage too many areas of state, and he needed someone to help him diplomatically protect Germany through more practical alliances.

Well, to be exact, it was the FDR administration and the military industry pushing for it.

Japan brought too much baggage for a mutually beneficial alliance, just like the Austro-Hungarians did to the German Empire.

Like you said, Japan was already fucked, an already sinking anchor, if Germany didn't ally Japan, at most the US likely would have only been able to send equipment to the UK and Soviets, not direct war.

Kinda a shame, in both of the World Wars, Germany's choice of allies led to the downfall.

Germany, the smart kid with potential who hangs around with sketchy people

A British cunt at that the worst type of cunt

Yeah I know, I just type 'US' because it's shorter.

You do know that after 1933 US government was pretty much controlled by kikes right? So even if Germany wouldn't ally with Japan, US would certainly find another way to invade Europe.

Not really, it was only Italy that was useless and dragged Germany down, Germany practically already won WW1 with Austria-Hungary if it wasn't for kikes backstabbing them with getting US into war in exchange for Palestine.
In WW2, most powerful countries in Europe were already too infested with kikes to be able to be Germany's allies. It wasn't really Germany's choice of allies (except for Italy), it was that (((international finance))) already held too much power.

Everyone outside Murrika uses British English, retard. Sounds like a tard's rage in you, m8. nigger

I agree that Italy was too backwards, too lazy, to ever be any Western European country's ally. Both Hitler and Mussolini complained that Italians just plain sucked. Northern Italians near the Alps are okay, but the rest of their country is too genetically enriched by successive African and mudslime rape waves that they can't be accepted as truly white. Same with Spain. We might as well ally with Pajeet, they're all nearly equally worthless and feral. Lazy faggots with no direction, too concerned with muh dik and dominance.

Fortunately, I doubt northern Europe will ever be this genetically damaged outside Sweden.

Russia had limited Jewish influence before WW2, the people and government were both united in their distrust and dislike of Jews. The Russians were reforming their country into the modern age as well, but the Jewish anarchists were constantly assassinating their leaders to spark the revolution.

Yeah Germany performed well in the war, but there shouldn't have even been a war in the first place. Even if Germany won the war, and France had lost instead, then likely France would have had a socialist revolution. There was HUGE communist sympathy in France.

(((International Finance))) wanted the war, because whoever won, they would benefit. The war was disastrous for Europe.

Wasn't Germany the only real Western country with a national bank?

Kinda like Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and co before their recent wars?

Russia was already overtaken by Bolshevik kikes before WW1 ended, that's why their soldiers were retreating towards the end.

I assume you're talking about WW1. Yes the kikes wanted war however they wouldn't benefit if the Central powers won. Germany had a National bank like said. That was the main reason for WW1. Germany was on its way of becoming a dominant power in Europe so Britain and France declared war.

How strong and stable would France be if it went through a commie revolution is up to speculation though.

Funny that you mentioned Spain because they too could helped Germany by blocking Gibraltar and denied access to the allies, but they didn't do shit. That's why I don't like Fascism that much it only acted as a counterweight to Communism, only Mosley, Degrelle and Codreaunu realised the importance of the whole situation.

Smothered by numbers and our "brethren" and their (((masters))).

That's how Germany lost.

Only white man can defeat white man. That's why they will always pit us against one another.

Kek, your post pretty much explained everything there is to it. Very efficient.

Yeah I meant to type WW1, but WW1 and the revolution was the main reason why the Jews gained so much power in Russia. The war was the push they needed to get the Russian people discontent and hungry enough to actually overthrow the Tsar.

The Jews would have been limited power

True, but if France had a successful commie revolution, then it likely would have spread to Italy as well if they lost WW1, and then Spain, considering Spain had a commie vs fascist civil war of their own around WW2.

Germany managed to rebuild and become strong only a few decades after WW1, France likely could have too.

Yes, that's true, but you leave out another country. Germany AND Russia BOTH had national banks. The purpose of WW1 was not just to destroy Germany, but also enslave Russia to international finance

rense.com/general95/truthaboutimpruss.html

The Russo-German alliance was too deadly to the Globalists, so they pitted them against each other in a war that devastated them both.

I don't like fascism because it ignores the genetic component of behaviour. That is where Italy failed, but I don't think that you could blame them without fracturing in two the modern Italian state to separate the "dirty whites" and pure whites. Either way, Italy on the whole has simply failed because they have too much melanin in them anymore. At best they're a buffer state like Eastern Europe between the West and Asiatics.

I remember my father, who's a hardcore Germanfag (shame he didn't teach me more, I imagine he's actual NatSoc but I'll never know), was very interested in the Tsars, particularly the last of them, the Romanovs. Coincidence? I didn't know they had a national bank, or their importance before WW1/jewish revolution. All I learned in school was Russia was pretty much a watershed, a poor feudal shit system, until the post Soviet area where they became a trailer park drugged out on welfare…which doesn't make sense, now that i think of it. But Russia's always been a literal melting pot with so many different genetic groups coming together and trying to conquer it. My understanding is that the Muscovites are the dominant, highest group and hardly if at all Asiatic.

Like I said, I have not properly researched it, that's just the official line in public schooling with a little I've picked up over time.

Why everytime i go to Holla Forums there are motherfuckers like you who don't know Italy's history and just like to open their mouth?And yet i've lost the count of how many times i wrote this shit.
Africa was for many reason:
-resources, resources like oil who would have helped Germany too and maybe even Japan, cutting them from USA and maybe giving a shot to actually reach Russia.Hell it could have prevented the war with USA.
-England had most of the navy in the Mediterranean since they held most of Africa.One thing Mussolini asked to Hitler was to take control of the Mediterranean as fast as possible.With a Spain allied in war and a lock to Gibraltar the invasion of Italy would never have happened,even with the betrayal of the king

Greece was for the same motive: there was fear England would have used the airport of Greece to attack.

Next, stop with this bullshit of Nord success and South made by inbreed.Not only genetics didn't change one bit since the fall of Rome, the only real presence in the South comes from Normans,it's a fucking blob of it. Do you even know Frederick II?And after the Unification of Italy there was a constant diaspora from the South to the North,diaspora that goes on even today.Whoever can move up,does it.The south was never allowed to be more than an agricultural place,only Mussolini started a process of industrialization that stopped with him.Check the IQ maps: Lombardy and Piedmont have higher IQ than Liguria even if Lombardy and Piedmont had more South immigration than Liguria
Third, we lost the war because our "gracious" industrials of the North,the King and the generals/admirals were a bunch of fucking french loving faggots traitors.Know FIAT?Want me to spell to you who is in charge of them?You know their industry were never bombed?While the ones from Caproni,that i hope you know who he is,were completely destroyed?We had a bomber that in 1939 was faster than a Messerschmidt,a fucking bomber.Badoglio, who hold the fascist commission,did everything to delay the enter in service until it was too behind to really matter.And this happened for god only know how many planes,tanks,weapons,equipment,etc.

There are letters the soldiers sent to generals and Admiral to ask to fight, they were tired to get only shitted in combat.Look at the complete difference of italian soldiers under German command. No difference in training or equipment, just a command who wanted to win against a command that wanted to lose.
Another one: in Italy it's famous the story that soldiers didn't have even boots or heavy clothes for the Eastern front.When the Germans came in Italy they found god only know how much materials,new,never used.Why was it fucking blocked?
Another: the partisans in Italy were,at the end of the war, 80k.Even the RSI had more people than them.Why then the lie of Mussolini getting killed by his people when it was an english spy who killed him? Because the population still loved him,even after all of this.
Another: in the treaty signed at Paris in 1947, there is an entire tenet who says that "people who collaborated or helped the Allies since 1940 couldn't be tried nor judged".To make you understand how fucked up the situation was.

There are many and many episodes like this, shit i have yet to finish reading or check.
What does all this mean?That since Mussolini got to power there was a systematic plan to get him out of the office because the industrials couldn't do the shit they wanted, because Corporatism actually worked and protected the workers.Italy was out of the crisis of 1929 before anyone else.Contrary to Germany, we didn't need the war to keep the balance up.The occasion presented itself with the war: we lost,Mussolini was outed,and they changed sides.Evidently they didn't think this all though since the King was then kicked in the ass and Italy became a Republic.

So why did both Hitler and Mussolini complain about the shortcomings of Italian citizens, hmm itfag? Mussolini chose tabula rasa style fascism because your country is full of half-niggers who are inherently lazy. Rome was a long time and several invasions and rapings ago. It's time to let go.

Never thought of it that way. You're right, kikes really would benefit no matter the outcome. Tsar was already on a thin ice before WW1 though, but maybe with Germany's help they would be able to endure it.

It also failed because its ideals were too selfish, preventing them to see a bigger picture that the situation demanded. But yeah, ignoring the racial soul of the people was probably a bigger problem.

It wasn't about Italian soldiers' performance, it was about Mussolini making retarded decisions. There was no reason to invade Greece, Greece was already in friendly relation with Germany. Mussolini attacked just so he could be "successful" like Hitler.
For Mussolini, it wasn't about getting rid of kikes and their power over Europe, it was all just about his imagined Italian Empire.

Are you seriously believing the military based economy meme?

amazing, saved!

Mussolini was ill,he was found ill and bad treated by a German doctor after the rescue,his personal medic was already out of Italy.If he was capable of passing judgement back then, he would have probably canned the Admirals and General after the first loss against England.
But he didn't.Hitler too noted that Italy was military backward,he feared Mussolini would be completely in control of the generals.
He made fascism.Then he was convinced by Hitler to adapt more strict measure and we have the Racial laws.

He was, again,bad suggested by the generals.But the fact that Greece could be swayed up wasn't just and idiotic fear.If England got hold of it,there could have started an attack from Greece,up to Albania,etc.

Even though they lost, got buttfucked by the US and Soviet, brainwashed to the max by jews you still gotta respect Germany for atleast trying to make the world a better place.

Yeah it's kind of a shame to be honest, WW1 and pre-WW1 get overshadowed completely by WW2.

Which doesn't give a clear perspective of Europe or of the struggle between international and national forces.

I even fell victim to it by only studying WW2 and completely ignoring WW1, it's a much more romantic and epic tale, easy to get distracted by. But the politics of Europe leading up to WW1 are key to understanding the situation today.

In many ways Russia was still backward compared with a country like Germany, but they had still made huge strides to modernize and nationalize their country. Their growth was immense and they had huge potential to become a global power.

A country that knew the nature of the Jew, from the people to the Tsar himself, and distrusted them. The Protocols of Zion emerged from Russia.

WW2 was just a romantic artist's attempt to recover his warped ideal of the great spark that had been lost during WW1.

German Empire > Third Reich

Wilhelm should have listened to Bismarck and preserved the Russo-German alliance. That would have greatly discouraged France and UK from war, or at least prevented Germany from having to fight on two opposite fronts.

Exactly, it's a fucking tragedy, they pit their biggest threats against each other, so they win no matter what.

The Tsar and his admin had quite a few setbacks from anarchists/communists killing reformers and monarchs, but they were still making a lot of progress, the loss of the war was the nail in the coffin though. Hungry people being ordered to their deaths naturally turned on their Tsar and thus, the Bolsheviks rose up and started their reign of terror.

WW1 never should have happened, it was a horrible mistake that drastically changed the world, and inflicted terrible destruction upon Europe and then led to the rise of Fascism and Communism, thus leading to WW2, and the rise of Amerikwa from an isolationist republic to a moral meddler and globalist bully.

Dude, he was not ill the entire 1920s and 30s. You can't blame the failing of Italy on a last minute sickness of one official, no matter how senior.

Italy still has a lot of great genes, you're far from Greece and def far Turkey. Your country still makes top tier contributions in thought. But don't pretend your total pop is the same as antiquity, especially the South; unless you want to at the same admit that northern Euros are zuper superior but only after they got the heavy plow, which overall doesn't make complete sense.

All European groups have genetic scars and losses. It's time to stop clinging to the now gone past and recognise the present and her future. Sorry, bro.

Again, Greece had a friendly relation with Germany, there was a growing support for Fascism and National Socialism. It was a very bad decision to invade it. Even if Mussolini had won in Greece, Britain would still use this to its advantage because there was a growing support for the Allies in Greece after it got attacked.
Mussolini was not a shitty leader for his country, I know he did a lot of good things for Italy and Italian people. I'm just telling how it happened. Hey, my country did some retarded things too, 10% of my nation probably wouldn't be genocided among other things, if I it wasn't for the stupid decisions at the start of WW2.

He was ill since the end of the WW1 and bad treated in the years.The personal medic he got while was in power, was the son of one of North industrials.This is from the German medic.If you know italian i can give you the books to read.

It does if you knew the history of Italy before and after the Unification.I doubt there is english materials on it since even now in italy there is a taboo to talk about the shit that happened there.Mafia.who started as a movement against them. The Savoy crushed the State with enormous debts to England and France for the Unification.It was a massacre.

Italy genetics didn't change from the fall of Rome.Romans weren't everywhere,it is important to remember this.They were mostly concentrated in Rome and the places around it..The rest were local population which came from Germany/France for the North, Greece and North Africa from the south(not niggers for fuck sake).When Rome fell, the barbarians estabilished themselves everywhere in Italy.A modern Italian is just that:a mix of Romans(where they resided) and local population plus barbariansThe real difference is Sicily because it has more genes from the Germany than the rest of the South thanks to the presence of the Normans.

If the south was made by niggers or halfbreed the IQ maps would show it.Without forgetting it would show in Germany too considering how many went there after WW2.

Again there was an important english presence in Greece(you can check it).Presence that heightened the conflict with Italy for matters that regarded the WW1 and land.Not only that, but there were rumors of a possible attack at Corfù which is near the italian coast
As i said above Mussolini wasn't capable of decision as much he was in 1922.He was ill and was easily swayed by the generals.Badoglio was the chief of the fascist commission, it can be said that most of the advices came from him after Balbo was killed.

Forgot to add that you are right: it was a bad decision.But there are reason why it was made that don't stand on Mussolini wanted to show to Hitler.

Of course, when time erodes the trapping of the merchant lies, Hitler and Nazi Germany will be celebrated as hero's the likes of Leonidas.

Are you talking about the savoy duchy, kingdom, or "irridentism"? It's hard to research anything including the words "Italian" and "mafia" without getting a bunch of kike Americans who blamed Italians. I don't like Italians but you faggots aren't nearly as bad as kikes, who are psychopathic bullies on another level. Even if you wanna argue about genetic drift, you have to admit that Italians are a considerably more aggressive, sketchy, and promiscuous than northern Euros. Don't want you in my neighbourhood, but I don't wanna kill you like Turks.

While I think Mussolini was a good leader with good ideas, whether or not you want to blame fascist Italy's failure on his illness, he still had the trappings of or considerations pig lower Italian culture. I don't think he had the right reasonings for why he advised Hitler to do certain things. Like why he should kill Röhm, which I think was for the best, but not for Musso's reasonings.

He seems like a fun drunk. Why can't you handle the bantz? The guy's two sheets to the wind and dancing circles round you.

I'm a girl, btw =^.^=

Don't tell anyone. I used to try to be friends with a boy named Elliot. He got really mad I didn't want to dedicate my life to him. He couldn't hold a conversation worth a shit and was kinda controlling for no reason. I was up for making new friends, but he didn't seem to. Weirded me out. I feel like I dodged a bullet, honestly.

Anyone ITT that thinks there was any way to maintain peace with the US long term is a dipshit and needs to shut the fuck up immediately

archives.chicagotribune.com/1941/12/04/page/1/article/f-d-r-s-war-plans/

The US was planning on joining the war in 1942 or 1943 and was going to launch a giant invasion called operation sledgehammer that would have made overlord look like nothing

It was only Japan pre-emptively going banzai in the pacific and south east asia, and Germany pre-emptively going operation drum beat off the US eastern seaboard, that delayed it by a year and reduced its strength due to tying up so many supplies and sinking a lot too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Happy_Time

They had no choice, they needed oil and other resources immediately or their industry would collapse in half a years time and then gg no re they are overtaken by ((((THEM)))

No because of incoming sledgehammer and Hitler explains other shit in vid related

They didnt need the support of the people they didn't need it to join WWI and they wouldn't need it for WWII, Roosekike hadn't gotten the US directly in yet because he needed to fully finish pozzing the government and especially congress, congress decides to go to war or not

Also someone mentioned a single german bomber flying over new york city, that actually happened one time it was a super long range bomber flown over NYC to do recon I think it actually flew over Manhattan at a high altitude before turning around and returning to base

I've read that most Americans drafted didn't know wtf for, either in WW1 or 2; they just knew they were being picked off the streets for a war no one cared or knew about, and it didn't mean anything to any American.

Kek lay off me you nutter. Go back to teasing the mudmixed italo.

You know what they say about the unification of the north and south, right?

They didn't unify Italy, they split up Africa.

From what I learned, the army general in Hawaii hated the guts of the Navy admiral, so when he intercepted codes about the impending naval attack he didn't lift a finger and let it happen.

I think this story is really retarded, but I think it's likely that the Americans top brass knew there would be an attack but let it happen so they could have their excuse. Because doesn't it seem strange? We're attacked by the Japanese, so we enter the European theater to stop Hitler before coming back for the Emperor? Kind of like how Al Quaeda and bin Laden destroyed the WTC, so we go after Hussein. Maybe the kikes are just awful at coming up with new ideas and just do the same ones over and over.

As for OP, the reason Germany lost was that no amount of skill will overcome pure manufacturing power and boots on the ground. The US and USSR had the industry to replace lost tanks and weapons and the populations to replace lost manpower. The Germans might have had better weapons and skill, but numbers beat skill any time.

I tried to search for it but don't have the drunk patience. I recall it was at least a two seater, a Junker, and the photo was dozens of miles off NYC coast (inb4 muh horizon, I can't be bothered to remember exact mileage to horizon, I'm not a Navy mattress) but they photographed the coastline, with buildings, and it was a forum that's full autism about gallons-fuel-energy by weight by distance and general older aviation shit. Some real hardcore Anglopenisloving Deutschehater fags, who ended up admitting it's possible Germans saw NYC in person.

k

Great post.

Reminder because of summer: FDR and Churchill baited NSDAP into Blitzkrieg by using the Polish. Britain and France declared war on the Reich, and war is what they got. As user stated, the USA was propping up Britain with supply through the atlantic. This happened long before Pearl Harbor, and is as interventionist as you can get without declaring open war.

The Reich did nothing wrong, everything about them is a lie, coming from the post-war kike narrative that is. From the olympics to the crystal night. From the holohoax to the NSDAP rise to power. All complete and over the top lies.

You dumb faggot

I can see the angle that Americans had some awareness of the attack, whether Pearl Harbour or 9/11. But really how many possible threats does an intelligence agency come across every? And which to take seriously? It's part of disinfo tactics, to flood the enemy with so much BS it's harder to choose which is real.

I haven't done the real research on Pearl Harbour. I do think 9/11 was some CIA/Mossad shit. I don't have the pic but search for Lucky Larry Silverstein, and dancing Israelis in a moving van with two towers and a plane painted on the side who were quietly deported back to Israel.

Basically the whole "plausible deniability" shit became realer than real in the 20th century. And I've seen memory-holing and history modification become real in my lifetime.

Even normies know that Pearl Harbor was bullshit. It's gulf of tonkin level trickery.

Roosevelt's domestic policies were shit and he used the war to distract from that.

Wtf is wrong with that fat troll second from the left?

Your daily reminder that Richthofen preferred to shoot down recce planes and light bombers rather than dogfighting, and also had his wingmates 'soften up' hard targets before going in for the kill.

In fact, Richthofen's victories are unusually well documented. A full list of the aircraft the Red Baron was credited with shooting down was published as early as 1958[61]—with documented RFC/RAF squadron details, aircraft serial numbers, and the identities of Allied airmen killed or captured—73 of the 80 listed match recorded British losses. A study conducted by British historian Norman Franks with two colleagues, published in Under the Guns of the Red Baron in 1998, reached the same conclusion about the high degree of accuracy of Richthofen's claimed victories. There were also unconfirmed victories that would put his actual total as high as 100 or more.

How'd we lose?
What you said, and

I'm a brit myself but god you lot here are disgusting shills.
You celebrate Hitler's defeat so you can take it up the arse from Theresa May and Tony Blair.

Yes, and go read which aircraft he mostly shot down. The majority of them were unarmed recce planes or underpowered, low-maneuverability light bombers.
Richthofen was a big fan of low hanging fruit.
He did start taking down fighters eventually, but still maintained a preference for easy kills throughout his career.

isn't that what any fucking fighter pilot would do? go for the vulnerable targets?

Fuck off with your meme tier
bullshit

heretical.com/miscella/14days.html

They had no choice
It was that or literally Soviet tanks para-dropping out of transport planes onto the fucking German highway system

bump old threads