What is racism?

And is it a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

racism is hating a group of people because they're different from your own.

race realism is taking an honest look at the pros and cons of various races and forming educated opinions on the races

Is it ok to make a distinction in favor of or against a person on the basis of race realism?

if the distinction is based in facts, sure. here's an example of both racism and race realism:

I hate niggers because they smell bad!

I hate niggers because they rape, murder and steal at far higher rates than other races.

Example 2:

Which of the above comments regarding Jews is racist?

Answer: Neither. Jews are not a race. All Jews are bad.

Racism is the radical idea that every race is unique and different
and acting on it

Racism is acknowledging the fact that species (this includes humans as much as it does dogs, cats, etc) have subtypes that grow with different thinking, behavioral and physical patterns. It's good because it vastly eliminates confusion and opaqueness in various expectations that might emerge from society.

No. Your first definition is insincere and inaccurate, despite its widespread recognition and adoption.

You must, for safety reasons. Unless neither of you have nations of your own (eg. US, Brazil, arguably northern and western Europe, especially urban areas) and you grew up in a sufficiently similar environment, circumstances and culture there will definitely be confusion and different assumptions and expectations on both sides, not to mention natural bias in capabilities. Ignoring this harms both the locals and the foreigner.

judiasm is a race. if not, explain israel (literal ethno-state), and explain atheist jews, you motherfucking idiot.

Jews are not a race but a nation.
Jews are a tribal ethnicity created by combining many different races through inter-breeding.

I'm sorry, moshe – but you don't get to play the race card. Not this time.

haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/jews-are-not-a-race-but-a-nation-1.436353

Niggers primarily rape, which is why I used the rape scenario regarding niggers. See pic #2.

see

and in regards to "atheist jews" please see pic related.

What is this lame obsession with rape? I know you also said "murder and steal", but you had to mention rape first, as if it is the ultimate to you.

if you disagree with my claims feel free to discuss them, or at least troll better.

Fuck off with the word troll, idiot; this is a word used on those who simply disagree. I didn't care about all of your claims, but noticed more of this rape bullshit. Idiots are obsessed with rape in all forms, with or without race involved.

kill yourself.

that's what a race, or how to make one. stop being an idiot. there are ashkinazi jews, and yada yada yada jews. jews are a race. cut the bullshit

remove yourself. read a book, jackass

Racism is the belief that people are somehow different based on their physical features.

It is bad because people who believe it often teach it to the next generation, thereby perpetuating the cycle of ignorance.

Step 1: study mammals
Step 2: study a mammalian species
Step 3: compare details and distinctions made with other mammals (including humans)
Step 4: ???
Step 5: You are now capable of preventing a few chaotic disputes emerging from your own apathy to educate yourself on matters you have no actual experience dealing with.

thats not a race. its an ethnicity. please work on your English.

its discrimination based on race.
Ask yourself: is it good, that if u went to space on star trek/wars or mass effect and u werent hired, cuz u r some human - not klingon, or asari

Racism is the fine art of racing. Why do you think people talk about NASCAR being filled with racists?

I had already mentioned right here

with this:

So kill YOURSELF. I am tired of this lame obsession, and it is impossible not to notice when it gets mentioned every second of every minute of every day.