Miss Hitler contest

I haven't heard about this, but…

VKontakte— Russia’s Facebook—Russian and Ukrainian Nazis and the people who love them, are voting for their favourite pictures of proud, beautiful anti-Semitic women posted to the site’s “Adolf Hitler” group page. Boasting more than 7,000 followers, the page describes itself as a group of Russians and Ukrainians who pay tribute to Hitler

Just two days after Vocativ posted a story on a pro-Nazi VKontakte group’s Miss Hitler pageant, the page hosting the competition has been taken down because of its “calls for violent actions,” according to the Russian social media site.

Mail online called the competition 'the ugliest beauty contest ever held'

archive.is/ywNz2

archive.is/zcAUl

archive.is/lumar

meanwhile, in Israel…

This literally just happened in the UK, what the fuck?

tfw no anti-semetic puritanical Russian ice queen

isnt this old? Russians are communist faggots nothing new

Muh based Jewtin saving the hwhite race by spreading Boshelvism and vodka, destroying the gnatzis.

They are. In the Slavic Union, a literal Russian NS party. Of course, they are suppressed by Jewtin. Nothing new under the sun.

why mix putin into this?

PROTIP: when something Holla Forums-approved happens in Russia, it's always thanks to the omnipotent god-emperor Putin. When something Holla Forums disapproves of happens in Russia, Putin is a clueless bystander who has nothing to do with anything.

now I'm sort of confused…

You are so dense you cant put 2 and 2 together? Jewtin is effectively the dictator of Russia. Every policy, foreign and domestic, must be reviewed by him.

Hope is still alive!

somehow I doubt that

looks like

Oh, so are you saying Jewtin is just a puppet then?

don't lose hope yet…

Ivanka certainly won't win.

Is it even possible to find a Miss Hitler? Or is it all up to me to find a 14 year old and redpill her?

Kek will dig a channel into the Miss Hitler universe.

yes.
but it takes time…

Putin personally admins all websites?

Since when does speaking against dictators appeal to Holla Forums? Next you're going to try to call him a "fascist" as an insult.

Why would you want one? Leave politics to men.

who said anything about politics?
these are for reproduction, m8.

fuck the white raise

PRAISE KEK

Tbh, you could be a swedish subhuman.

Why do jews hate Slavs so much?

I'm pretty sure some of my ancestors fought for the reich at this point, there is little trace of polish blood in my family, yet my family changed a lot of their names to polish names, and many were listed as living in Prussia but moves to the US in a coincidental manner.

Sorry for the blog post but I'm pretty happy

Because they think slavs, like all white people, are the evil children of Edom or amalek or some such.

quick, go to the north west front and build a reich.

Top kek