When you find out that other people CAN see who liked a comment on Facebook

Stay retard, user.

can't help it. all my party invites and school stuff are done through fb

not everyone here is a friendless neet

Please leave.

I think you guys are just playful.

Also, I feel like this OP is incomplete. What is the overall thread? I knew that you could see who liked what on FB, so I assume you liked a picture of some provocative chick that you know. I think you feel like a creeper.

I'm being very assumey.

I never feel urged to like posts on Facebook except about twice a year.
I don't like Facebook posts

I used to be a neet in 2015 and I didn't like it. I had one friend and we'd smoke weed about 3 times a week but that was the only positive for me.

I was so bored, depressed & unhappy I felt prompted to drag my forehead across the walls in my house.

re-write that as

"so I assume you liked a provocative picture of some chick that you know"

Fucking off yourself you chad piece of shit. I think leddit will fit your needs alot better you can get some good points and upboats. Go back to Shit book this isn't your personal blog you Fucking inbred. You have to go…. I need to find a new chan.

no I mean I saw a comment thread where people were arguing about the abortion gag rule, and I upvoted a pro-gag comment thinking it would be anonymous

Hate this so fucking much.
The same type of people who have no problem with contributing to facebook in any way are the same ones who see no problem with the global banking system.
I still insist on not even making a fake account on it, even though I miss out on stuff sometimes.

what do you do if you have a mandatory course on social media communication that requires you to use facebook?

You don't need to find a new chan user, Stop that now! or don't

Okay.
I suppose this may reveal who needs to be in "your circle" and who doesn't.

Some will care that you liked the gag-post and some not at all.

Those who care, but will let you do you because you're you– keep them in your life but reciprocate that sentiment.

Those who care, that will ask about why you liked the post; you can explain to them the situation if you feel urged to.

Those who care, that assume you're an awful person and don't want to be associated with you or something– they don't need to be in your friends or life anyway. Don't "clip your wings" for them.

I don't get the vibe that this is really a big deal though.

The only thing in your post that personally stands out to me is "global banking system". I think this is a big deal and don't want to elaborate why I believe so.

I feel like I don't need to either.

What grade are you in? 9-12? College? Other?

Personally, if it's nothing I'm paying money for– I would simply not do it and have a death-grip on my attitude of "not doing it".

college

you fucking casual heretic. LEAVE NOW FUCK YOU

For schoolwork I just use emails like a normal college student.
For party invitations if someone doesn't tell you about it in person or care enough to text you then they probably don't really want you at a party.

What I'd realistically do(although I'm guessing your situation) is create an actual Facebook account for use of that assignment but that assignment alone. Then for the next assignment create another new actual one. They can have arbitrary false details too. I don't know however if this system is viable or not.

ITT: OP comes out of the closet as a normalfag.

Don't do it, ask "Why were we not informed in class, email, or by notification on the schools official site?" Thank goodness this doesn't actually happen for exclusive or mandatory things, but there are cases where they upload tasks or files last minute on the official site, whereas colleagues would casually bring it up days before. Admittedly things are much better where I am, but I've heard of others much less fortunate.
The situation disturbs me to no end.
Facebook is not a fucking protocol. It's not a fucking standard. And it never should be.
I just don't understand how these people can be so comfortable with giving up their sites entire ownership to a megacorp in exchange of setup convenience. That's one thing, but expecting to drag all other participants on it and accept the terms to something they never signed up for since the institution is not actually owned by said megacorp is absolutely beyond me. Reminds me of irrelevant toolbars in installers. Except in this case there is no option not to install.

fuck you get out underage cucksucker