Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

The Jew of course.

BTFO

DRUMPFY PUMPFY TAKES A DUMPY

Based Sacha warns us about Trump
if only we had listened… :(

a security guard punching him seems a bit over the top

That's actually true. It seems that the kikes were aware of the potential of President Donald Trump for all this time, by the way they had been trying to ridicule him over the year - and they still lost. It might be true that jews can't plan for the long run.

years*

But the next generation of his family is going to be Jewish, that's a pretty good long-term plan if you ask me. Build a cult of personality around the goyim patriarch that will eventually be passed on to his Jewish grandchildren.

Serious question here, how much cognitive dissonance does it take to believe that Donald "isreal is my best friend and my grandchildren qualify
for citizenship there" Trump is antisemitic?

>>>/reddipol/ truly are retarded…Confirmation bias is all that they know.

Does anyone else imagine posts in threads like these being spoken by toddlers?
Whenever I see humpfty drumpfty or da jooos it instantly makes me think of a child who just learned to talk trying unsuccessfully to ape some words he heard.

Again with Holla Forums, stop crying about them, communism will take over and your retarded, bigoted nazi lifestyle will come to an end.

It's a good thing they keep to their own board that you linked then.

What's wrong with Israel you fucking racist?

Gee! I don't know…Maybe the FACT that they are a fucking Nazi state- you fucking piece of shit! I know that may be appealing to a Drumpftween but it's DISGUSTING to decent human beings, the sooner you realize that the better.

How are they a nazi state though?

Every…Single…Time! GROW THE FUCK UP! Are you 12?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?

I mean I know Judaism is a Jewish supremacist ideology, but why is Israel bad?

1.Apartheid
2.Forced sterilization of POC
3.Genocide of Palestinians

Need any more you fucking CHUMP? Fun fact: The Nazi scum actually CREATED Isreal, try to deny it, I dare you! I'm a staunch critic of antisemitism but I call isreal out for what it is A NAZI STATE!

Your picture is garbage btw, I particularly enjoy the complete lack of sources. Feels before reels, right?

That sounds horrible. You're right. Israel must be stopped.

What a surprise! They must be educated not "stopped" (what the fuck do you even mean by that???)

Irrelevant. If you can't speak Hebrew you don't know what those passages actually say, or do you think that the stormderp who translated that doesn't have an agenda to push?

Don't walk it back now. Be a man and stand by your words. Israel must be destroyed for being evil nazis.
It shouldn't be too hard. Their army is infamously terrible.

Trump is weaponising his offspring, infiltrating the kike regime and taking it down from the inside.

You really are a Chump…

You know I really appreciate trying to mimic truthseeker since I miss his posts, but you're trying too hard honestly. You just don't have that same unhinged spergy complete lack of self awareness, you need to refine your shitposting.

On OP, it's the goal of these mock interviews to set things up so that in editing you can make someone look like an idiot. So Trump did fairly well to not take the bait and be made a fool. The effect is that Cohen only ended up with some footage of himself looking stupid which goes against the point of his shtick.

Truthseeker was a piece of shit and i have never claimed to be him. He was a false flagging poledditor attempting to mock leftism, fuck him.

So what you're saying is it wasn't true communism?

Didn't this degenerate make a movie where he climbed inside a Elephant's vagina?

So by your logic Jim Carey is also a "degenerate"?

Bampu

proof that whites are the master race when it comes to logic
not

You're a special kind of insane, rulecuck, and I pity you.

You're responding to the sudocuck fam.
He was here way before truthseeker, and something happened in the past couple of days to trigger the shit out of him, because he's spamming threads like there's no tomorrow.
cuckmonkey probably ignored another one of his claim attempts.

god I never get tired of that screencap
this guy really is a legit schizo or something isn't he

Which one?

has it ever occured to you that not everyone who doesn't like Trump on Holla Forums isn't mimicking Truthseeker and genuinely doesn't like the guy?

You've got a triple negative going on there.
You wanna try again?

no

t. mudslim