Is this kino?

Is this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D38P1IVpgYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

It's autism.

Feels good to have plebeians BTFO this hard.

episode I 7/10
episode II 9/10
episode III 8/10
as star wars films

If the first five minutes are anything to go by, it's trash. It's too bad there will never be a compitent director who will go back and fix the prequals or Episode 7 to make a plot that makes sense with characters people care about. Instead, there's an endless supply of autismos spending days, looking desperately through lazy filming for some inspirtational resemblance they thought they saw once in the original trilogy.

Why not?

Because the prequels are shit. Every last prequel apologist dumbfuck on Holla Forums who says they're kino are either driving a frankly idiotic meme into the ground, or are legitimately fucking retarded… or maybe they're from Holla Forums if they think the sequel trilogy that started with Episode VII is run by DA JOOS, and think the prequels are kino in comparison.

Whatever the reason, they're all fucking morons.

the jews aren't running the sequel trilogy?

You could tell in the prequels George had something to say. Like how much he hates space taxes..I mean the IRS. Also, he dislikes stupid wars and George W. Bush. What does Episode 7 have to say?

Of COURSE not. Don't fall for Holla Forums's retardation, user. They'd gas every last Jew if they got the opportunity to, making North Korea's continual concentration camp death toll (much less the actual Holocaust itself) look like child's play in comparison. They're fucking degenerate Nazi scum that need to be put in their place.

Embarrassing!

Cuck/tv/ spread it over to Plebbit, and you know full well that plebbit never lets go of a meme until it's well and truly driven into the ground.

How much older is Padme than Anakin? How come no one ever goes after her for praying on young, troubled, virgin wizards?

She never preyed on Anakin, though; it was the opposite case. Don't you remember that one REALLY creepy scene at the beginning of Attack of the Clones?

>>>/rlm/

>>>/trap/

>>>/ebon/

no, star wars is shit, stop spamming this forced meme

shoo shoo kike

I can't even tell if you are being serious. I've gotten memed on by Holla Forums so much

Vetoed as fuck
t. Tribune

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=D38P1IVpgYA

lol

Prequel haters are sjw goons, who would have thought.

Ok not everyone, but my point is it isn't an ironic like.