9/11 Truth of C-SPAN

Is it happening? The 9/11 truth movement has made it onto the mainstream media without being slandered or dismissed as conspiracy nonsense.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=ISRAEL from:REALDONALDTRUMP
twitter.com/search?q=NETANYAHU from:REALDONALDTRUMP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'll just blame Bush and claim it was white supremacy, so no

And "9/11 Truth" has always been fairly mainstream, just look how much coverage Jonestein, Charlie Sheenie, and the Loose Change kikes got.

You can blame Bush for 9/11 all you want, as long as you don't point the finger at the jews who really orchestrated it.

They have been moving to blame it on Saudis for a while now. It is a limited hangout, so they will implicate Saudis and Bush-Cheney, but conveniently forget to mention the kikes.

im just waiting for the next massive false flag to be blamed on isis and faggots here shilling the official story because "it shifts the overton window"

What else can you do about it since the majority doesn't want to dabble in what they consider "conspiracy theory"?

Controlled Opposition.

They're already doing it with 9/11, listen to TRS.

TRS is a website for cuckservatives and libertarians in denial.

Jonestein already sells a book like that.

People who blame Israel for things are losers and idiots. Pics related.

People who like Donald Trump are losers and idiots.

That's it. I'm a #cruzmissle now.

You anti-Israel degenerates will be neutralized when Donald Trump becomes POTUS. Mark my words.

twitter.com/search?q=ISRAEL from:REALDONALDTRUMP

twitter.com/search?q=NETANYAHU from:REALDONALDTRUMP

Right here.

This too ultimately

I expect them to fail spectacularly if this is followed through with. Destroying Saudi Arabia means the Middle East is sent back to the stone age.

Anti-Zionists will hang on the DOTR.

On Wikileaks there's a Stratfor email that says Israel/Mossad planned it. American media was in Israel on 9-10 planning the story about Osama which they ran with immediately.

I wish I still had the link but it's on the Stratfor section of WL

I still like the clip of the isreali TV interviewing the yids that were there to video the event

They may try to make 911 Truth relevant again so the media can ask Trump questions about whether he supports the conspiracy theorists, and then take his answers out of context to make him seem crazy. Either he answers in the publicly acceptable manner and denounces the tinfoilers which would discredit his outsider status to a large segment of the public. Or he acts sympathetic to truther desires for a new investigation, and the media takes any statement out of context and mocks him as a conspiracy theorist. They could be ginning up a news cycle to create polarization between normies and foilies. A lot of conspiracy theorists are the type of independents that Trump has been wooing, so making him deny them three times could hurt his vote a bit.

They will scapegoat Saudis.

this
Trump has said he will reinvestigate 911

It's an easy enough counter though. All he has to say is he doesn't think any proper judgements can be made on the matter without knowing what's on the 28 pages. He could also point to the senator's that have said the needed to realign their version of history after reading said pages.

You act as if it matters what he says.
The media are liars

What's gonna happen this year???

Na they are going to throw the Saudis under the bus. Its been so long since it happened that anyone who had evidence implicating (((them))) probably already "committed suicide". If the truth were getting out (((they))) would never allow it to happen by TV. It's just blue pill propaganda and disinformation.