Docter Pavella I'm CIA
He wasn't alone
Uh, you don't get to bring friends
They are my friends
Well who are they?
They work for me, the masketta man
Bane?
Get him, I'm bored, I'll call it in

Choose WHY, choose american /sp/, choose divegrass, choose handegg, choose casual racism, choose >mfw, choose >Schalke, choose >putting ketchup in the fridge, choose power rankings, choose is an horse an athlete, choose women’s curling, choose 18-1, choose watching sports with bros, choose Amerifats, choose /hoc/, choose attempting to force terrible memes, choose being alpha, choose USA won FIFA, choose stealing other boards’ gets, choose not being /mu/, choose having in depth discussions about Football Manager tactics at 4am, choose /wc/, choose EXALIFTIN, choose making fun of Europeans or Americans but knowing deep down that you’d be nothing without each other, choose georgecostanza.jpg, choose mocking /a/, choose haxball, choose >shaw, choose procrastination, choose trolling, choose eating your delicious semen rations while browsing, choose laughing at the fat mod, choose not being an obese neckbeard, choose Paul (RIP), choose that feeling when you get home and feel like relaxing and having some casual sports discussion and you know just where to go, choose MESSIMESSIMESSI etc., choose ATH/PTI, choose solid 7s, choose >0 goals, choose luckswing, choose watching 4 games at once on dubious foreign streams, choose apehoop, choose Anonymous, choose that feeling of sharing an unbelievable moment with people all over the world and getting their reactions instantly, CHOOSE /sp/.

doont

Many words

DOONT

I will.

Doont doont

You're a big guy

DOONT DOONT DOONT

If you are what you say you are, a superstar »
Then have no fear, the camera's here
And the microphones
And they wanna know, oh oh oh » (the return) »
If you are what you say you are, a superstar