M0ds are questionable…

M0ds are questionable…

Are you threatened by this? FAGGOT

faggoty ass m0ds…..

fucking femininisty m0ds

By posting it with the intention of trolling, it will removed, even if the content you've posted can be found in most clothing magazines during the summer.

This.

Maybe if you tried to make a actual thread that gets discussion you will be spared.

I've seen these same old pics so many times I'm starting to actually dislike these girls. Over exposure fam is killing the effect.

Is trolling bannable now too? I wouldn't even be surprised at this point since 4chan bans you for trolling now and Holla Forums has been on the fast track to becoming just as shit as 4chan.

OH MY…. A Person Posted a picture from a well respected placed…… I am offended.

I will shut them up up by "demonizing them"

That rule is a joke.

Hey, I'm just stating facts, I'm not saying which side I'm on. Trolling is fun and shouldn't be a reason to ban someone here, unless it breaks the law, which these pictures do not

Read the post above, cuctard

Remember what happened last night?

Ahhhh wahh wahhh….
Gayness revealeld

we don't talk about that…

You've assumed quite a lot of things.

Some wannabe … wants to be a "boss", but he ain't……..

Oh, is your butt hurt?

FAGGOTT

I saw last night's dump, it was a mess but it was also the exception and not the norm. Usually just tons of those tired ass bikini model pics.

I want to insult you but your dubs have stopped me.

DUMB NIGGER IS A DUMB NIGGER.

Yeah that shit gets boring. I'm not even against pedo stuff on here necessarily, but mix it up, make it more interesting instead of just using the same folder of like 30 pics over and over

N I G G E R

Hiding behind your "DOST" is pointless… for you have no stature to hidebehind….

Wimp

It felt like we were in the darkest reaches for a while. Like this wasn't normalfag redchanit.

He's not doing it for pedo. He want's to trigger the mods.

M)d traggered?

Faggot?
Feminist?
Wimpy?

And then say that he was banned for posting CP even though what he posted wasn't CP, to make the mods look like cuckchan moralfags. I've seen this show before, what else is on.

define CP… faggot… GO AHEAD…

I don't know man, some of those girls looked pretty young to me. When a seven year old is naked on a bed with a dick in her mouth that's cp to me.

His bans do say "dost", so they are banning him for cp. Unless the bans say different.

Swimsuit poster wasn't the one who posted pizza. He gtfo when it was posted.

Naked children with the intention of arousal and intercourse with a minor. Child nudity itself isn't wrong, the context of which it's in makes it.

well I think it's art

Are you talking about last night? There actually was some last night. as in nekkid lttl grills spreading themselves and sucking cawk kinda shit.

Oh no that's CP for sure. But girls in swimsuits are definitely not, unless the swimsuit is like a string bikini, then you're pushing it.

Banning for DOST does not mean it is CP, it just means it violates 8chans dost. CP will permanent ban always.

Are you fucking a social justice warrior? You fucking tool.

Look up title 18 2256 USC…. you fuxking weak ass tool.

Oh my…. I can't take this ……
You fucking weak ass tool…

Go to Afghanistan…. you fuck….

the last dost was permaban, but only on Holla Forums.
We know it's not CP, but the mods treat it as such.

No, and quite frankly I hate SJWs because they make everyone who wants to do a little good in the world look like crazy faggots.

Depends on the mod who bans you. I don't think if you violate the dost it should be perma, not that it matters. Pretty much everybody has a VPN.

they do?

Or at least a way to get around a ban on here.

FUCK YOU.

and your weak ass lyric>>6665764
… FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU ….. you want to see the the way women/girls see the rest ot the world? Fuck you… fuxking wannabe movement.. Is that all U coulld be??????

change a number in your MAC address and reset your router
no need to get retarded

fuck that shit

My router has a web login, so I can reboot it while maintaining prone position in bed. The ~40 seconds of no internet is what kills me.

I saw kids being slaughtered…. and you were at you house planing …. gay ass mods……… fucking wimpinng in front of their PCss

FUCK U

NO U

war… war never changes

Just its mind

this cutie get