Can I be a mod

Hi I want to apply to be a volunteer. Where can I apply?

Other urls found in this thread:

careers.google.com/how-we-hire/apply/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you have to be 18+ to be a mod?

Fuck that faggot. Make me mod, I will ban everyone.

No

careers.google.com/how-we-hire/apply/

We get millions of applies daily, so give us up to 3 business years to get back to you.

no u wont

Fuck you.

Yes I would, just like the original boox.

No, fuck you.

nothin personel kid but its not 2014 Holla Forums.co anymore

No. Fuck. You.

What is 2014 Holla Forums.co?

What happened to the days? I don't hate pedos, but I'm not one myself. It seems like out of nowhere (I think after Jim took over) everyone started bashing pedos.

No, fuck you

F
u
c
k you.

No, fuck you

f

u

c

nope

k

no yo**u

You're doing it wrong.

The Good Old Days

After Jim took over all the pedo threads got banned so all the pedomods got banned too.

Weren't you a mod on Holla Forums, Rin?

;- ;

Yeah but Jim deleted my global account and dysnomia deleted my Holla Forums account.

cuz pedo?

Naw i'm not a pedo.

Jim removed me because he wanted to know who all the gvols where and if you weren't in his sekrit club you got removed.

I'm not sure why dys removed me from here, either. I think he wanted the same thing as Jim and removed me because he didnt know me as he was a new mod. Oh well.

I miss your autism in the pedo threads ;_;

Maybe one day change will come.

Does anyone remember pedos being more of a problem than ponies back then? Since they've been banned I see cp pretty frequently on here now.

never froget the old days ;- ;

Holla Forums has been complete chaos since Jim came along. I think Holla Forums is slowly dying, which is probably a good thing. My thinking is that with Holla Forums dying, there's a greater incentive to create a new chan.

To be completely honest, if Holla Forums isn't as popular as it is, I would not come. If it dies, and a new one is created, I have a hard time believing it will be damn near as popular.

At least we will still have the memories.

I am here daily and I never see cp, only jb

you must have the devil's own luck, user

It big dump of it happens about once every 3-4 days or so. Honestly I'm not even sure if it's being posted because pedos are banned or if they just want others to check it out.

The CP dumps are posted by anti-pedo organizations, not real pedos. They're doing it so that they can justify spying on people.

What do you mean, how is posting CP going to justify that?

what a load of old bull that one is. it's the jews, mostly. then liberals and ofc, niggers. let's not forget the pedo posting niggers. you know what? sjw, crypto-kike, nigger liberals post cp here. it's their fault i can't control myself, even online.

They want to make CP look like a huge problem on the internet so they dump it in places like these that gets a lot of traffic. Such CP dumps fuels the hate for pedos even more.
So with all the hate for pedos and CP, everyone accepts and encourages more government censorship and spying.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read. Anyone in their right mind is against the government spying. Also it's been proven that no matter how many civilians are for or against something does not effect any laws passed, or in fact, anything the government does.

be patient. these pedos tie hemselves in knos after 20 posts. it will only get worse. now pass the popcorn and chamber a round.

Just for your information, chan pedos are not sjws. The goals of sjws is to take away freedoms, and silence those who promote freedom. Most pedos support the freedom of speech.

Feminists, who are basically sjws, are also attacking pedos and men in general. Most men are hebephiles (attracted to girls 11-14 years old), and if there was no age of consent, most men would want 11-14 year olds. Feminists punish men who find young girls attractive, and want them to be attracted to older women.

You're right… except the government is supportive of more spying. This is why my theory is that anti-pedo organizations and the government is responsible for much of the CP posted on the clearnet. I can't say that ALL CP is posted by them, but with my theory, most of the CP posted on the clearnet is.

I'd like to be a mod! I was here since the early Chan days, on Holla Forums too. I was here through all the Kennedi spam, bee spam, banana spam, all of it. I was here through quality too, like the birthday card for Hotwheels. I was a cancerous faggot, but I was a cancerous faggot that was always there on Holla Forums, not trying to shit the site up or break it for others. Sure, I shitposted, but who doesn't? I act like some extremely oversensitive autist but nah I'm just a weirdo who doesn't blend in with any community haha.

Although I caused Bani spam, that was quite a while back and I used to be really cancerous then, and it took longer than I thought to become an oldfag. I used to just be a really bored and lonely person who spammed for attention, and I've always pissed communities off, but deep down I love these communities like family, more non-ironically than Bani. I love you niggers, kill yourselves

no

very endearing, but,
meet me after the show and i'll grab your pussy

The government does not give a single fuck what anyone thinks. This is why your theory is wrong.

what is the video from?