WATCH MOVIES AND SHOOT THE SHIT

cytu.be/r/filmclub

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: TEETH

Guess what's in her vagina.

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6JWjCoPVas
youtube.com/watch?v=07koWDo7-P0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

now playing

HAPPINESS

a real WTF movie mainly focusing on pedophilia

now playing

YELLOWBRICKROAD

I don't get it

Now Playing!

no one cares you loser

now playing

MIRRORS

bump

now playing

THE STUFF

The Blob (1988)

Now Playing: Damnation Alley

now playing

THE TERROR WITHIN 2

Post nuclear hijinks with R Lee Ermy and osme people whose careers didn't pan out as well as his did.

you got me questioning my Life, fuck you

now playing

SHAUN OF THE DEAD

░█▀▀░▄▀▄░▄▀▀░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░▀█▀
░█▀░░█▀█░█▀█░█▀█░█░░█░░█
░▀░░░▀░▀░░▀▀░░▀▀░░▀▀░░░▀
░░░░▄▀▄░█░░░█▀▀░█▀▄░▀█▀
░░░░█▀█░█░░░█▀░░█▀▄░░█
░░░░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░▀░░▀

now playing

TURISTAS

God Bless America
youtube.com/watch?v=C6JWjCoPVas

God Bless America - Cinema Scene
youtube.com/watch?v=07koWDo7-P0

now playing

BLUE RUIN

COOLHOLE

COOL HOLE

==C O O L=
O
O
L

H O L E
O
L
E

I'm sure that's great if you're 11 years old.

Now Playing: Clockwork Orange

bump

now playing

BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA

now playing

SURF NAZIS MUST DIE

With all the white supremacists we get this one should be popular

bump

now playing

INDIGENOUS

now playing

HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE PARK

bumpbump

now playing

SORCERESS

now playing

THE ONE

The one is a bretty gud film, too bad I have shit to do or I'd watch it.

Now Playing: The Devil's Rejects

These people are the gayest bunch of faggots. Resorting to spam on 8ch to increase their 7 member circle jerk of a "film club" this shit is deplorable. Everyone knows it and there are plenty of superior communities that don't rely on cytube.

Fucking plebs.

brettygood.com
filthycasuals.tv
fatstupidgarbage.com
arconaitv.me

Are tiers above these plebs. Not to mention the irc channels that stream live tv in hd via irc commands. /r/filmclub

DROPPED

OH WOW YOU MEAN THERE'S A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE CAN GO TO WATCH GARBAGE ASS DISNEY MOVIES, VANILLA TV AND MOVIE PABLUM SHIT, MUSICALS, STUPID YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND THE MODS FAVORITE MUSIC VIDEOS?? OH BOY AN THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME JUST LIKE VEERY OTHER STREAMING SITE!!!

OH FUCKING BOY! HOORAY!!!

For the rest of us who aren't worthless sacks of homogenous shit, there's filmclub,

Every one of those is full of power tripping mods lol FSG is a henhouse. I bet you got banned or you are a triggered snowflake. The butthurt coming from your post is palpable.

Wrecked.

meanwhile…

now playing:

NIGHTMARE CITY

I was forced at gunpoint to bump this thread

now playing

CRITTERS 3

now playing

POLTERGEIST 2

Now Playing:

Class of 1999

now playing

A SERBIAN FILM

Probably the most transgressive movie ever made, but there's nothing cheap or exploitative about it!

now playing

DEEP RISING

A creature feature about flesh eating creatures attacking a cruise ship just as pirates try to hijack it.

Fantastic film, been a good long while since I've seen it.

It's not even gross, it's just a shit movie.

Honestly, why do people think the Serbs are like this? They killed and were killed by their fellow Slavs, and those sub-humans in Albania, who gives a shit.

Return of the butthurt loser I presume.

First time I have been in this thread, but thanks for the attempt at recognition my friendo