Facebook Sued by Kikes

NO HAMAS ALLOWED

archive.is/IRmIk

Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by the U.S., European Union and Israel. The suit said the group used Facebook to share operational and tactical information with members and followers, posting notices of upcoming demonstrations, road closures, Israeli military actions and instructions to operatives to carry out the attacks.

The Palestinian bodies claimed they weren’t responsible for the unapproved acts of low-level employees who participated in the attacks.

What do you guys think?
Is this typical Jew greed or are (((hostile actors))) using this as a vehicle for (((internet censorship)))?

So if facebook can't be used by terrorists groups, can BLM be sued next?

Money laundering + payoffs plus convenient cyber aggression against mudslimes.

wew

Jew has Jewed Jew!
Cuckerberg is an assclown and it's nice to see him get a taste of the nasty end of the Talmudic stick. Maybe that will make him rethink his own kikery but I doubt it.

Despite the schadenfrude, in purely sane, legal terms I don't think this case makes much sense. It's a bit like suing a private phone company because somebody planned something nasty over the phone, or suing a private mail delivery service like FedEx because somebody mailed some contraband.

Of course I say "a bit like" because FagBook has shown itself to be less than neutral in the past, in terms of tampering with content, in much more blatant ways than postal or telco services.

But since FB is kike owned it's just money flowing from the left pocket to the right.
This is just show to show the goys how it's done. You don't work across the internet against us.
And I'm looking at you too (((alt-right))).

OY GEVALT! IT'S A SECOND SHOAH!

K, Lizard of Poz.

Whatever.

Whichever way this is ruled it's literally just shifting around (((shekels))) and has no meaningful significance.

The families of the dead cops should sue them too

We should all sue facebook in small claims court for damages of allowing BLM protesters to organize attacks against us on there. Remember that time your car got keyed? Yeah, that was BLM, remember? *Or was it when your tires got slashed? Sure, you were about to buy new ones anyway, but you can still sue for the full amount and all your trouble! *:^)**

It costs like $40 to sue in small claims court and they probably won't send an attorney if its just a few thousand dollars. They may have some form letter they send to the court to petition that the case be dropped on some technicality; just do some research and respond. It should be fairly easy.

That Jew in Seattle (Portland?) did just this. She claimed she lost all this business because her twatter went down or some shit like that and they just paid out rather than fight it in court.

Wait so they're suing for Hamas and not ISIS?

Still I support this because I fucking hate Facebook and fuckerkike.

I hate Jews

It's nothing like a company which has common carrier status.

ONE BILLION DOLLARS

That's nothing to Facebook. You'd think they would have tried to sue for more.

You know what is also "knowing provided material support and resources to "? Literally the entire fucking world economy. If Starbucks sells me a coffee, they're supporting me – and also profiting from my activities!

Naturally the first target though will be the 'safe harbor' laws that affect webhosts and tech companies.

So this could be very bad. But, it might also be happening on trade and anti-export laws, which already exist and which webhosts et al. already abide by, and which are just very narrowly targeted at foreign powers: Iran, North Korea, Crimea, etc. A lawsuit based on these at least should not spill over into a general SHUT IT DOWN.

Get fucked Faceberg; so much for muh Jewish solidarity.

The court should take the King Solomon approach and cut them both in half.

Since Israel created Hamas, shouldn't they, and all jews by extension, be banned from Faceberg, just to be safe?

Eh they probably look at him with contempt for marrying a shiksa, and not into some other ridiculously powerful (((bloodline))), but I wouldn't put it past them for sticking it in his eye for that reason alone.

Funny enough, Cuckberg is more like Solomon now, even if he isn't worshipping some gook god. Marrying a goyess is unforgivable.

Just ban the middle east from using it. People living in the desert don't need a social media site anyway, its a cesspit for goy attention like the rest of the media apparatus. The only danger it poses to them is that they can't have a team of shills to censor everything bad about Israel, every minute of every day. Hamas probably doesn't even have internet access since kikes have a habit of destroying all non settlement utilities and infrastructure. The only reason muds in the middle east use it is to post gore pics. Nobody seems to complain when something goes viral in favor of Israel though.

If you are an insurgency group and you use NSAbook then you are a fucking idiot.

That's the point with this kind of lawsuit. Both sides know the suit will end up being dismissed. The amount they're suing for is the first offer in settlement negotiations. Opening with too ridiculous of a sum risks the defendant thinking that bargaining with you won't be possible.

What you have to ask is why would Hamas use faceberg when it's obvious that jews own it?

You don't even have to know the background, the fact that everything is in WHITE and BLUE is enough to tell you what's up.

That's a common denominator by the way. Look also at Alex Jones' Kosher wars. White and blue. Paypal, white and blue.

Keep it in the back of your head. Whenever you see white and blue interface, it's the kikes smearing it in your face.

Hamas should know better. Which leads one to believe that this is fake accounts made by kikes to achieve two goals at once. First, they affirm "muh victim of terrorism" status. And second, there's another excuse to increase internet "security" i.e more surveillance and less privacy.

That's what some autist good dhimmi sandy mouths in here don't get, or Muslim disinfo shills keep taqiyying about. Leftie kikes are glad to shit on Israel if that helps them tighten their grip on white countries. Spreading dune coon propaganda only weakens the case for any form of white nationalism. You can't defeat their double standards with your own set of double standards. Consistency wins.