Is it cheating?

Is it cheating to get a massage with a happy ending?

For you

it is

no

I don't think your right hand will care that much

What if his hand dont want to fap other?

If you are in a serious relationship or married I would honestly say that: Yes, it is cheating

If you are just dating or FWB or the like then no obviously it isn't cheating because there is no commitment from both of you in that regard

But then again I think something as little as a kiss or light petting is also cheating. So physical touch would DEFINITELY be a huge red flag and cheating indicator

A filthy wench would only do that and I'd probably kill her

I think he's asking about the merit of losing his virginity, not relationship cheating.
Normalfags

Ask your SO. It's only cheating if it crosses their boundaries

Go with your gf, same room, two girls, happy ending for both.

But you can't lose your virginity with a hand though otherwise all boys would have lost their virginities by age 6

He clearly meant cheating on a spouse or significant other

Degenerate. if you're having premarital sex then you should kill yourself.

FUCKING NORMALFAGS

I don't care about sexual pleasures.
Certainly if you do not trust your partner you shouldn't get married.
I care about my significant others.

Low testosterone beta male.
Women are not to be trusted, they literally have no value outside of sex toys. Why would you trust a sex toy with your life?
CUCK
U
C
K

I'm talking significant other, not cheat losing your virginity.
The concept of losing your virginity to a massage therapist is hot though.

>>>/mgtow/

Women do have value and I do love my gf. But she also isn't very attractive and I have been super horny as of late.
Plus I have wanted to try the happy ending thing.

not an argument.

nah fam desu
You're right, I like my sex-toys to be unused. That's why I limit myself so that another man could find the same joy as I did.
Empathy is one of the many good traits of whites.

Reverse the roles, would you feel betrayed if you lover did this?

What does she do for you other than suck your money harder than your penis?

You're crippling yourself in a rigged game, buddy.

If my girlfriend went to a massage therapist and got rubbed out on the bed, I would not feel very good about that at all. I would feel like a cuck and would be if I stuck around.
Having an orgasm with someone in person is a sort of betrayal, which of course means I should not do it.

Kek
She provides companionship, I like taking care of her. Plus what I put into her, I get back in the future. For example all that I supported her when she had no job. Now she has a job again and is paying for dinner, buying me things and doing the things I did for her. Though I would not say we are equal yet.

I never said I had no sex drive, it's just that I place little importance on sexual pleasures.
Who's the winner, fam desu? If you REALLY do hate women, you should make like pic related.

As opposed to?

Self improvement

And women do just that? We're talking about the quality of women here, user.

I'm talking about myself. My wife certainly does try to improve herself. I don't know about other women, though. I would guess not.

So in other words, you're not entirely sure why you keep your wife around. You haven't given a reason.

wouldn't fridge-rator be better? Because refrigerator, idk whatever

idiot

I love her, she's my best friend, she cleans my (our) house, she makes my wiener feel good (almost) every night, and most importantly: I love her.

WHO STOLE MY FUCKING DIGITS

(Not the user in this conversation, but) Your wife is your best friend, user. Why would you want to spend time with your best friemd?

… Man im slow

You could literally get the same experience, but better, without the stupid "marriage" shit locking you in a bind. Marriage is literally a form of cuckolding because you're making yourself vulnerable to her ruining your life.

The only reason she sticks with you is because she's likely got nowhere else to go because you were the only person beta enough to take her ugly ass.

You're right, but I just like the idea of marriage. I want her to be mine and mine only, and she wants me to be hers and hers only. though she has shown interest in >>>/cuckquean/ but isn't sure of she's really okay with it Don't call my wife ugly! she is beautiful

MORE OF AN INTERESTING QUESTION

Would you consider your partner having sex with one member once of the opposite sex of you cheating? i.e. You're a guy, and your girl fucked a girl.

I would not consider it so. The reason is two-fold:
1-Relationships are about emotions. So fucking someone once isn't making a commitment to them and breaking that with the other, and ergo cheating.
2-You're not a girl. Your girlfriend might feel like grabbing tits and fingering pussy for a change, and you can't provide that. What you provide is a dick to ride and suck. Why would she ride someone else's dick if yours is available to her? So sex with a guy is cheating, but not so if with a girl.

That's what I think, and would argue so for the guy going for another guy when he has a girl, or going for a girl when he has a guy, or a girl going for a guy when she has a girl.

I wouldn't care which girls my girl fucked as long as it was one time at most with each one.

How are you making yourself vulnerable? First of all, you should trust this person with all of your heart. 2ndly, a lot of people are getting a (word for contract that dictates the finansial split in case of divorse so you avoid the "wife takes half of what you own"), so if its not financial, what do you mean then?

Did we get a fresh batch of cuckchanners or something? They do not care about you. They can not care about you. They are biologically incapable of caring about you.

You are nothing more than a provider. What places you as their superior is when you exploit their need for a provider so they give you what you want.

You must have really gotten burned, have you? I feel for you, seriously. Please, do yourself a favour and talk to a therapist about this. Women arent as grim as you make them out to be.

A lot of women are garbage-tier, user.

and learn what projecting is before misusing that word again. I know English isn't your first language, kike.

All women are people. Some people are shit. Most are not. If you want to talk about it, im here if you want to.

Anyone interested in answering ?

You dont marry garbage-tier people, user. You find someone you like, someone Gold-tier and marry them.

I would not like it at all. Jealousy is a bitch. Even if it was a girl it would make me feel small and not good enough for her, since i dont have what it takes to satisfy her.

What are you gonna do, then? Get yourself another set of genitals?

As long as she's emotionally committed to me alone, and wants my dick only, I'm fine.

You are clearly applying yourself on that guys situation. How is that not projecting? Its early morning and my brain hasnt started yet, so it might just be me not getting something. At least you know what i mean and know the word im after

There shouldnt be a need for lesbianism in your sexlife. If she wants to have sex with a girl, that may be an indication that your sexlife is getting stale, but why not spice it up with pegging or something if that is the case? The only time i would be totally fine with my wife having sex with another woman would be if it was during a threesome

Well, it's not really projecting when I don't really give a shit about the matter at hand as much as I do people like that user not knowing about it, is it?
also
You should leave.

Personally, I'm bi, and I masturbate to both girls and (very cute) guys.
It's not that I get tired of one gender to start masturbating to the other; it's that some days I feel like masturbating to one or the other, and more often than not mix it up in the same fap session.
It's like eating; I don't want to eat Indian today because I got tired of the Italian; I just want Indian.

was getting massaged part of your plan?

Being bi has nothing to do with this. To me, that sounds basically the same as you fucking another woman just because you wanted a blonde that day.
Why not just order both indian and thai the same day and let the foods enjoy each other as well. You married indian for a reason, so why not make all of your food experiences indians also?

Im not simply taking a label and running with it?

Well do you have anything else to waste our time with or do you want to back to bed with your wife's strap-on?

But it's everything.
If I had a girl who wanted a girl, then she's bi.

Let's go back to your example about wanting a blonde. I argue that's it's not the same thing when you, as a man in a relationship with a woman, want a blonde woman as opposed to wanting a man.
Being in a relationship means you have a partner that suffices emotionally, and suffices from other women sexually. Wanting a blonde means your woman is not sufficient for you as a woman, and is therefore something she rightfully ought to be upset about. (if she suffices emotionally, then automatically she's sufficient sexually, given she's in normal health conditions and not in any serious medical condition, because love makes you see your lover as the most attractive mate)
But what if you (I'm not talking about YOU specifically, but in general) wanted to suck on a real cock and feel its warmth on your face? There is no way for your woman to fulfill that desire, even though you see her as the most attractive mate, because even then best something can't do everything (e.g. best attacker in a sport might not be a good defender). And hiring a male prostitute (with her consent) is a solution to that, as you're not committing to that man emotionally, nor are you getting from this man anything you would get from her, but only what you can't.

I would also like to add to about the food example that having a the same meal every day, even if it's perfectly portioned for all areas of the food pyramid that you wouldn't need anything else, and even if it tastes amazing, you would still have a desire to eat something different every once in a while.

Look, i would call myself bi (who wouldnt?), and from my point of view it doesnt matter if you are a man or a woman, blonde or brunette, short or tall. Its all the same; its a criteria that you cannot fill. Sure, i might want to suck dick one day, but for me personally, this could cause a lot of friction in the relationship if done alone, even with partners concent.
For me, sex is something intimate and i could never allow myself to have it with someone whom i dont have feelings for, so for it to be just sexual release would be impossible for me.

As said before, there are more to indian food than just tikka masala, but if you really want to go for a pizza, why not just go for a double dish?
But who knows, maybe im just a really jealous type of person with huge insecurities.

Satan, it's only cheating when womyn do it

This ignores a significant portion of the population who can't feel attracted to one sex (or perhaps both). But that's besides the point.

From my perspective, sex is as any other activity that could involve emotion; you could attach meaning to it, or you could do it to fill a desire. You could eat a dish you grew up eating because it reminds you of how your mother made it, or you could eat a different dish because you feel like having it.
That does seem like a feasible answer, but what of a man, partnered with a gay man, who desires a woman?

I dont believe that anyone is wholly gay or straight. Sure, some might be more attracted to one sex than the other, but its never 0 or 100, so having sex (or at least 2nd hand sex) with a person of a gender you dont fancy doesnt have to be a turn off, and if it is, its the wrong person for the job.

If, beyond all doubt, this person is super gay and cant stand naked women; tough luck, since the partner doesnt have concent for the act. As said, he might say its fine, but i would never do it

Have concent for the threesome that is. And he might say its fine for you two to have sex without him, but […].

Of course! My wife refused my offer in favor of yours. I had to find out what she told you.

if i blew you off would she file?
a divorce

Of course it is, unless you get it from your partner.