Daily no american deserves to live thread

daily no american deserves to live thread

everyone knows it's true and no one does anything

these threads have been here AND WILL REMAIN here no matter what useless sack of shit is dumped into office so that the capitalist jew sack of shit assholes can continue to rape their citizens and thereby also the citizens of the rest of the world

GAS AND MURDER ALL AMERICANS ONCE AND FOR ALL

ITT Butthurt Euros

lol another useless nigger american trying to prove between the lines he is indeed not useless because he can track down webms

good work there fuckhead

let me know when u can gun down a nigger and not go to prison

Posting in an obvious D&C thread

Enjoy your mudslimes fam

oh god why must these useless fat assholes be so obvious

this is the first thread for about four days i posted the daily kill all americans thread without the disclaimer that it's not specifically an attack on the fat useless TRUMP supporters

and what happens without the disclaimer?

the fat useless TRUMP supporters dive right in

when the disclaimer was there they stayd put like trained Holla Forums dogs

very interesting

either way

the kill all americans threads is just that

KILL ALL AMERICANS

bring bernie or romney or anyone here and i will declare they must die on account of being americans

please try to think being the brainwashing you useless americans have been subjected to and adhere to

USA always is accusing Russia and China of warmongering but they are the ones with military bases all over the world and who spend the most on their military.

mfw American

i liek america

American nationalists are the most unpleasant and offputting to listen to, talk to, look at, etc; I don't get this same feeling with any other nationalist; I think it's the unique American blend of stupidity and arrogance that so many of them seem to have that does this.

but you already posted this in a previous murder all americans thread

you talk about Americans so much, it sounds like you want to be one.

you post these japanese images so much

where do you think they came from you autist?

Ungrateful colonials who in the past would have been put down for good, but because the Empire was busy fighting the fucking French, they didn't get around to it and they went rogue.

the citizens of the us come from all over the world

which is why they are basically a concentrate of all the idiocy ever encountered

Tell me more about this Glorious Empire.

oh man we got a greentextin asshole right here

Can anyone think of some good Americans?

What The Fuck

I'm a pretty good American.

please state your entire case and we will get back tou your

For anyone whose brain is screaming

Yeah okay.

are you talking about the people who were very recently granted the rights to build new settlements by that cocksucking asshole who won the precidency?

agreed

None of these people, satellites, robots and animals ever made it into space. The space race was was fake on both of the atlantic, mate.

USSR doesnt exist.

everyone here posts these japanese images. all the time. where are you from?

out of everything in the thread

this entity finds this one thing to trigger it

I don't really care about the americans. they'll all end up killing each-other off in due time.

Sounds like some of you need to be asphyxiated by cheap cheeseburgers.

The United States is a land of freedom, and without it eurotash the world over would be long gone.

well yes, that is the dream

that one day every american simply aims their guns at another american and pulls the triggers

then the problem of americans on earth would be over in a day

America's the best YOU dogs are just jealous

you are just looking for an excuse to post your japanese cartoons

i've seen it all before

you have no soul

Your "freedom" is owned by 4 companies McGraw-Hill, which owns Standard & Poor's, Northwestern Mutual, which owns Russell Investments, the index arm of which runs the benchmark Russell 1,000 and Russell 3,000, CME Group which owns 90% of Dow Jones Indexes, and Barclay's, which took over Lehman Brothers and its Lehman Aggregate Bond Index, the dominant world bond fund index.
Your education kills free thought.
Freedom of speech is a nicety granted to you when you have no one breathing down your neck telling you want you can and can not say so long as you'd like to have a social network.

Europe isn't much better, actually probably worse, but it's far from the land of "freedom"

what are you going on about?

Stay mad fat negro

Now this image thoroughly expresses what the US represents.

I wish so badly that I could live in USA and pay for my government to spy on me and warmonger with the Russian Federation and Chinese.

but niggers are americans you useless fuckhead

they deserve to die just as much as any other americans

these threads are called KILL ALL AMERICANS which means ALL AMERICANS

not just people who were stupid enough to vote in the recent american election

Poop poo pee pee.

You also have the freedom to homeschool, send your kids to christian, waldorf or private school.

yea alright buddy. it was a terrible election, but recognizing that doesn't make you smarter than people that tried to keep a little hope in their hearts.

I'm gonna text that to my attorney. within the next 4 hours at random.

Yeah we know you want to live here poor foreigner

what is this american right wing obsession with trying to pin me down rather than ever trying to consider any idea from outside of any of the two or three of the american flock mentality echo chambers

ever wonder why everyone wants all americans dead?

SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

Because they are jealous of us and depressed at their own shitty lives

Aww how cute the nasty sand cockroach is having a mental breakdown

isn't that what hillary supporters were saying about those fat useless uneducated sacks of shit who voted for someone else

OP here

actually i am surprised that todays issue of kill all americans took off like this

usually they get two or three replies

however i am getting sleepy so i will say fuck it and go to bed

please come back tomorrow for another edition of all americans must die a horrible death

Is it the American tendency to put enough clauses in a sentence to make it unreadable?

No, wait, that's just you.

you probably don't raise up your voice or ever give ideas to them.

unreadable to an american useless fuckhead maybe

lol stop sounding so butthurt i'm already about to pass out in my bed you nigger

deep and meaningful.

Stay salty you're America's bitch now
and forever

Bring it. Bitch.

Hawkish Americans showing why no one likes them and they need to be opposed. Hope that the free world in the east can save us from USA imperialism.

Nice bait, Marxist queef.

Does your country spend nothing on defense? How are you guys still standing?

wow, you're a fucking retard

stay mad europoor

not even european

What about
is so hard to umderstand? Are you trying to be intentionally stupid or is is just a side effect of being American?

Trump is not my president.

Gays deserve rights.

nope

atleast it wasn't the horsefuckers

lol

Stop it

Gay rights indeed

Well done mate.

The next get will be ours.

well the faggots from the horsefucker thread didn't got it.

I'm quite happy with this.

Sgop lying, Turbosatan

Sure it will, now go back faggot.

lolno

back to your cage.

/sp/ is getting sloppy.

i will meme on you

Tripniggers get rekt.

You should be happy, satan is a faggot just like you.

Thanks m8, you could have wished for an end to world war, no more hunger, hell even a pair of spiled panties but i guess this is more important huh? Fuck

sweet, maybe he'll fingerbang me in hell!

Not with that face

Fancy that

Satan was being intentionally ambiguous; he didn't say what kind of rights they are entitled to, it could be the right to get married, the right to adopt, the right to the right to a swift death, the right to rot in jail, etc., so don't be to disappointed, we can still hate faggots with Kek and Satan's blessing.

same goes for ponyfags

user, please hold your jimjams before they rustle. I understand it just fine, what I don't get is how it's supposed to be a bad thing. What could possibly be wrong with being more prepared to defend you and yours than anyone else? Explain your point of view. If you can't and would rather avoid the subject and insult me, why, that's just fine, too. I can go put a check in my internet victory book right now. I'd prefer to know whether or not I'm wrong, though and if I am, what the right answer is. I'd be willing to admit being a dumb American, but lacking knowledge is not necessarily hand in hand with not wanting it when the opportunity presents itself, yes? Help a brother out.

Communism is by default a successful system, that's why all unsuccessful implementations of communism wasn't real communism, despite how closely it resembles this "system".

The right of what?

Being hanged? stoned?

Communism is a lot like cooking; you can have all the right ingredients but if one is spoiled, you'll have to make the dish again and again until it tastes good. And you'll always have that one asshole saying "I'm allergic to communism!" or "This communism tastes like shit!" These types need to be promptly elimin- err, fed until they acquire a taste for the best -ism! Okay? It's an ACQUIRED taste, people! Hehe… can- can you move that gun away from my head, now…?

fite me gommie faget

It's not for defense, plenty of countries have defense forces, e.g. Japan or Southern Korea, which do not need to have bases in other countries, but USA surrounds countries like Russia and China because they are warmongerers.
And it was not an insult when I point out that spending on defense and spending the most in the world on military is not the same, it was fact.

congratz must feel good man!

THE GAY COMMUNITY!?

it feels shit, i wasted the biggest get so far on 8/b/ with a low quality shitpost at least the ponyfags or pedos didnt get it though

Kek wills it!

But that's wrong you fucking faggot

t. Satan

The Dark Lord is truly evil

Here's your (you)
for your D&C get
and this my bump
of a D&C thread.

Valuable repeating digits

THIS

lol it happened in my thread

too bad user didn't say kill all americans

but still fun

Ah, coulda been worse.

I don't see any horsefuckers.
I think you're being coy–
I want you to stop lying to me!

I know horsefuckers exist

Nope.

At least it wasn't /sp/ or Holla Forums or some autistic spammer

we all know you want to express your hatred for americans by posting in this thread

come out of the closet already

As expected of Satan.