Brit/pol/ #1064: LEADSOM BTFO, MUMMYPOSTERS BTFO EDITION

MUMMYPOSTERS BTFO, THERESA MAY THE FEMINIST ZOG WHORE IS GOING TO BE PRIME MINISTER
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36763208

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/10/kassam-lbc-evans-nasty-party-moment-defends-ukip-members-evans-onslaught/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/10/suzanne-evans-purge-ukip-membership-im-tired-called-racist/

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-tony-blair-iraq-chilcot-contempt-war-crimes-impeach-motion-david-davis-a7129256.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sharia-courts-review-branded-a-whitewash-over-appointment-bias-concerns-a7128706.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/angela-eagle-jeremy-corbyn-labour-leadership-contest-latest-news-a7129251.html

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/11/exclusive-ukip-national-executive-votes-leader-candidates-must-5-year-long-party-members/
poal.me/f90gvn
iba-world.com/iba-cocktails/
archive.is/FGchU
thenubiantimes.com/the-pac45-foundation-crowdfunding-campaign-2/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/opposition-parties-call-for-early-general-election-following-theresa-may-coronation-a7130896.html
archive.is/YIIxN
twitter.com/andrealeadsom/status/752502410367598592
poal.me/nibia
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/752496394246754306
twitter.com/TheresaMay2016
twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/752516744376451073
order-order.com/2016/07/11/aunties-kidding-no-one-on-leadsom-quitting-scoop/
thecep.org.uk/
stevenwoolfe.uk/manifesto-speech-2015.html
weneedtotalkaboutislam.com/#!Leftism-is-a-mental-illness/c193z/57822a400cf250831da2593d
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-new-prime-minister-pm-wednesday-evening-theresa-may-andrea-leadsom-conservative-leader-a7131201.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3683032/Businessman-threatens-hand-Ukip-10million-warchest-Theresa-wins-Conservative-leadership-election.html?ito=social-facebook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coroners_and_Justice_Act_2009
poal.me/ykkbnt
order-order.com/2016/07/11/ukip-nec-votes-block-evans-whittle-banks-kassam/
youtube.com/watch?v=zI_Sy5o8af8
web.archive.org/web/20160711161032/https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/11/revealed-alice-gross-argued-against-banning-foreign-criminals-before-her
twitter.com/lord_witchking/status/752533588877410304
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/470088/51859_Cm9148_Accessible.pdf
archive.is/zP2Uj
twitter.com/BBCr4today/status/752540021253603329
twitter.com/KarenPollock100/status/752547913658761216
national-action.info/2016/07/02/june-report-2016/
facebook.com/LADbible/videos/vb.199098633470668/2774805435899962/?type=2&theater
theladbible.com/articles/muslim-lad-brilliantly-trolls-people-generalising-his-religion-following-the-brussels-terrorist-attacks-220316
theladbible.com/articles/lad-has-brilliant-reply-to-ukip-supporter-s-st-george-s-day-post-230416
advocate.com/commentary/2016/7/07/its-time-you-realize-alllivesmatter-racist
rt.com/uk/350645-assassination-threat-farage-ukip/
archive.is/v7ky3
thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2016/04/10/i-was-vilified-for-telling-the-truth-about-racism-in-toronto.html
ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Political-System-/282092822603?hash=item41ae0ae04b:g:gWMAAOSwRQlXfhKe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for SA is a qt

I'm on PIA, is good yes. I'm set to Sweden, so they will think I'm a Muslim.

this is actually good for leave

she was going to win anyway and now she can't claim to have beaten the leave side in a vote

HELLO CITIZENS, I TRUST YOU'RE ALL BEING…POLITICALLY CORRECT?

Nth for what VPN should I get?

Nth for NEVER EVER

wew tbh lads

good lad

oy gervalt

Posting rare hags.

o-oh yes Mrs. May.

We are just discussing how wonderful it is that Mohamed is the most common name for newborns in Britain.

s-such a nice name,

NordVPN, PIA or Mullvad are the best ones.

How many people do you think will die if May is made prime minister? There has to be a shit load of Tommy Marrs out there just ready to strike right? Is this the tipping point?

Nothing will happen as always, I'm afraid

wew and probably.

oops meant to reply to this

Can second NordVPN and PIA suggestions.

Think Mair 2.0 will save us?

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/11/exclusive-ukip-national-executive-votes-leader-candidates-must-5-year-long-party-members/

Ta. Will give NordVPN a spin as I have tried the other two in the past.

it's not an entirely bad day

lad I broke your post hahahaha

nah, May is the symptom not the disease

Reminder OP got the thread number wrong :^)

It best not happen again laddo

60%

No he didn't, the last thread was wrong

I don't want to be on this planet any more.

No it's not, the last thread was meant to be #1063 but ttpw is a retard

YOU LEAVE HER ALONE

Don’t refer to mentally ill people as retards please, lad.

FUCK SAKE LADS I GO OUT FOR 5 FUCKING HOURS AND WHEN I GET BACK THAT CUNT MAY IS THE PM

>he, locked away in his chastity device, realizes his country will never be uncucked

Nice work fellas.

Have a new meme on the house.

I guess the easy gags are the easiest

Based Sea hag

We'll officially be Germany with our own merkel lads.

wew lads

JUST FUCK YOUR SHIT UP

Whats the best drink to forget you exist lads?

>Never
>Uncucked

Lads,
Even though I have Australian citizenship I don't really want to leave the UK.
Would this make the UK as bad as Australia?

what's the opinion on ipvanish? I've been using that one for the last year…

IMPORTANT POAL

poal.me/f90gvn

poal.me/f90gvn

poal.me/f90gvn

poal.me/f90gvn

poal.me/f90gvn

poal.me/f90gvn

poal.me/f90gvn

poal.me/f90gvn

poal.me/f90gvn

poal.me/f90gvn

iba-world.com/iba-cocktails/

Just a phase

You're making a mistake.

AVIATION
* 4.5 cl Gin
* 1.5 cl Maraschino
* 1.5 cl Fresh lemon juice
Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

BASED NATIONAL ACTION

FUCK SAKE LADS I UNDERSTAND WHY NIGEL STEPPED DOWN BUT WE COULD HAVE MADE SOME SERIOUS GAINS IN HE REMAINED UNTIL 2024

%

archive.is/FGchU
MFW

Enough defeatism. There are upsides to this outcome as well.

UKIP would have struggled more with a serious right-wing Tory party that was willing to steal their strongest policies (e.g. points system). It wouldn't have stopped them making gains in the north against Labour, which is definitely what matters most for them right now, but it would definitely have mattered in Tory/UKIP battlegrounds like the East of England.

The media definitely backed May and did a hatchet job on every Leave candidate - but the press are fickle and they'll be eagerly watching for evidence that May is watering down or outright denying Brexit. This may well force her to take a tough line or be subjected to the same beating Cameron took over his failed renegotiation.

You can see it already with her 'Brexit means Brexit' comments - the pressure's on. The thwarted Tory right will be looking for any opportunity to stick a knife in her, and they've got some real stabbers on staff. They will naturally want to look strong and unified as a party, but the next election isn't that close and if it doesn't look like May will win it then she'd better put some kevlar under those granny jackets.

What we need now is for her to try and screw the country over on Brexit behind the scenes, and for the details to leak (or be openly trumpeted by some drunken Eurocrat). The ensuing shitstorm could bump UKIP 10 points.

Sounds alright that.

I don't think you should be drinking at this time on a Monday afternoon however, lad.

I used to walk pass this church everyday in Sydney.
It was a nice, little church.
It was one of the only buildings on this street that wasn't torn down in the 60's and replaced with brutalist concrete.

It was set on fire in 2006, destroying all the glasswork, memorials, and chapels that its parishioners had contributed to it for the last 120 years.

I ust found out that it was rebuilt and now looks like pic 3.

This day keeps getting worse, lads.

We can't let ourselves be demoralised. The scrutiny is on May. If she falters on Freedom of movement it'll piss a lot of people off.

Politics are so unsure and tumultuous right now, we can't say for certain what is or isn't going to happen. No use getting pessimistic now.

HAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!=

It's old english ya abydocomist.

Why did this fucking moron think anyone would accept his shitty concession?

It was utterly pathetic what he asked for and it was even more pathetic what he got back

Why were so many of you enthusiastic about a woman who propped up a Cameron government to begin with?

at least it's not turned into a mosque

Not being Theresa May is a huge bonus.

post songs that represent modern britain

Not yet

was only there for uni, lad

>never
>uncucked

Possible Happening?

For the Conservatives if they planned on pretending to be right wing next election.

She was a critic of the Cameron wing and represented a truer form of conservatism. The fact she served as a minister was even better - whinging on the back benches just means you never get listened to, never get to run anything and are unprepared to govern even if your preferred ideology does get its day in the sun (See: Jeremy Corbyn).

rare nige

Glad I left.

Yeah something might kick off.

Where did you go?

Embarrassing. And where is this 3% of the population only are nogs, is that counting the fucking mongrel half-breeds that have become Manchester?

Can one of you fine gentleman go throw molotovs at them please? That's all I want to see. Seriously, I'm sick of this bullshit and all I want to see before I get done for hate speech is one of these protests get fire bombed.

r/ing the Pakistani google search trend of BWC and the mudshit raghead gulping down a banana

Lived there for 23 years including attending uni, moved to Shropshire.

Too old to be a bargaining chip love, now fuck off.

Who do you blame for this disaster brit/pol/?

For me it's pic related, stabbing Boris in the back was the ultimate divide and conquer tactic used by Blairites.

Yeah Boris might've been shit but honestly we wouldn't have known.

Don't understand why Brits hate Germans so much. If it wasn't for the Anglo-Saxons, Danes, and Normans, you guys will still be dancing around Stonehenge whilst fucking sheep not to anger your badger God or whatever.

Why are they “protesting”? it didn’t fucking happen in this country!

Critical stupidity levels, my good God the hard left really did melt people’s brains didn’t they.

It really is the holy grail of Useful Idiocy

I blame you, for letting it happen.

It's the Tory-controlled Vote Leave. Notice how all three of their stars sputtered and crashed. If Leave.EU had been in charge, this might have been avoided.

These people need to be round up and shot.

EVANS AND CUCKWELL BTFO

Woolfe it is then.

Don't insult our badger god m8

I just don't give a fuck any more. Lets have some nigger cunt

he was always my pick tbh

Right, who fucked my thumbnail? Own up.

if dubs military coup

thenubiantimes.com/the-pac45-foundation-crowdfunding-campaign-2/
This is worthy of investigation

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/opposition-parties-call-for-early-general-election-following-theresa-may-coronation-a7130896.html

Labour calls for a snap general election after Leadsom bows out

NUTTALL WE NEED YOU

the time for hope is over

Honestly I want one tbh, but it wont happen tbh.

Arzt, hilf dir selber.

Trips get

>Never
>Uncucked

Shit

Stop it

Lad use a filter tbh

What the fuck is going on in the marsh lads? I thought things were going to turn around after Brexit. What the fuck is with all these women taking over politics now? Are you bongs just as fucked as you were?

WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING THE EU?

Potential Parliament under May.

We need a disparaging name:

WE AREN'T ANYMORE

We are probably not leaving the EU and May (remaniac ZOGbot) is now going to be Prime Minister.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT CUNT SHE HAD THE ELECTION IN THE FUCKING BAG! WHY WOULD SHE JUST HAND IT OVER TO MAY!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Barren Lady

ttpw's Cocktail recommendations
DRY MARTINI
Before Dinner Cocktail
* 6 cl Gin
* 1 cl Dry Vermouth [VAIR-muth]
Pour all ingredients into mixing glass with ice cubes.
Stir well. Strain in chilled martini glass. Squeeze oil from lemon peel onto the drink, or garnish with olive.
For an extra dry martini: do not mix any vermouth into the drink. Instead, put a splash in the glass, swirl, and pour away. Olives go best with extra dry, a normal martini works best with lemon.
Martinis are an acquired taste, but one acquired quickly (and make you look more sophistimicated)

OLD FASHIONED
Before Dinner Cocktail
* 4.5 cl Bourbon or Rye whiskey (Jack Daniels will do, if you're making one at home)
* 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters (a small bottle with a yellow top and an oversized label - be careful if you've not used this before, as it is easy to think you've not put enough in - but it has a very powerful taste. Tip carefully to avoid the bottle spitting)
* 1 sugar cube (or a teaspoon of sugar)
* Few dashes plain water
Place sugar cube in Old-Fashioned Glass (a low tumbler) and saturate with bitters, add a dash of plain water.
Muddle until dissolve. Fill the glass with ice cubes and add whiskey. Garnish with orange slice PEEL and a cocktail cherry. (The IBA instructions say to add a whole slice, but that is clumsy and unnecessary. If you like, hold a naked flame to the peel for a second or two to caramelise it before adding)
NB: YOU ARE NOT DON DRAPER

RUSTY NAIL
After Dinner Cocktail
* 4.5 cl Scotch whisky
* 2.5 cl Drambuie
Pour all ingredients directly into Old-Fashioned Glass filled with ice. Stir gently. Garnish with lemon twist.
A favourite of the rat pack, this is basically just a stronger Drambuie. It's certainly a lovely drink, however. (When it comes to scotch itself, of course, ice should be shunned in favour of cool water)

CAIPIRINHA
Long Drink
* 5 cl Cachaça (You probably don't have any, so use rum, or for an entirely different flavour, vodka (this drink is called a Caprioska, and I can't vouch for its quality)
* Half a fresh lime (cut into 4 wedges)
* 2 teaspoons of sugar
Place lime and sugar in an Old-Fashioned Glass and muddle. Fill glass with ice and Cachaça.
This is basically a Daquiri, but so many places try and pollute that simple drink with fruits and other needless additions that this is the best way to get that lovely match of rum and citrus.

FRENCH CONNECTION
After Dinner Cocktail
* 3.5 cl Cognac
* 3.5 cl Amaretto
Pour all ingredients directly into an Old-Fashioned Glass filled with ice cubes.
Stir gently.
This is a personal favourite of mine, and I'll be having some tonight - I moved on to it from Godfathers because of the fruity hints given by the Cognac. Courvoisier and Disaronno are perfectly servicable for this drink, and fairly cheap, too.

GOD FATHER
After Dinner Cocktail
* 3.5 cl Scotch - best to use a light Highland for this - if you're a student, your bar may have the 15-year Dalwhinnie in at an affordable price, which is the best malt for this I've found so far
* 3.5 cl Amaretto
Pour all ingredients directly into Old-Fashioned Glass filled with ice cubes.
Stir gently.
Unfathombly, some people choose to put coke in this drink. Do not let them - the Amaretto sweetens it enough. Replacing the scotch with vodka yields the surprisingly smooth God Mother.

LONG ISLAND ICED TEA
Long Drink
* 1.5 cl Gin
* 1.5 cl Tequila
* 1.5 cl Vodka
* 1.5 cl White Rum
* 1.5 cl Triple Sec
* 3 cl Gomme syrup
* 2.5 cl Lemon juice, fresh
* Dash of cola
Add all ingredients into highball glass filled with ice.
Stir gently. Garnish with lemon spiral. Serve with straw.
In all honesty, you can just fill the glass up with coke once you've put the spirits in. This is a "get-me-bladdered" drink for people who are too yellow for shots. Don't drink if you want any kind of interesting flavour. These slip down the throat easily, and two of them can seriously stumble a large man if he doesn't know what he's getting in to.

MINT JULEP
Long Drink
* 6 cl Bourbon whiskey
* 4 fresh mint sprigs
* 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
* 2 teaspoons of water
In a highball glass gently muddle the mint, sugar and water.
Fill the glass with cracked ice, add Bourbon and stir well until glass is frosty.
Garnish with a mint spring.
Technically this should be served in a pewter cup, or a silver goblet if you're loaded. Much more delicious than it ought to be, considering it's essentially watered-down whiskey.

MOJITO
Long Drink
* 4 cl White Cuban Rum
* 3 cl Fresh lime juice
* 6 Mint sprigs
* 2 teaspoons of white sugar
* Sparkling water
Muddle mint springs with sugar and lime juice
Add splash of water and fill glass with cracked ice. Pour rum and top with water.
Garnish with spring of mint leaves and lemon slice. Serve with straw.
A very nice cocktail, but virgin versions with
ginger beer are even better.

NEVER EVER

Ignoring the D&C shills and defeatist crybabies, Article 50 will most likely be triggered by Parliament next year. Depending on whom Terrible Theresa appoints to the Brexit talks, we may or may not get a good deal out of it. As things stand, her record is trash.

bullshit, May was already at 60% and Leadsom was failing miserably.

Seriously.

If she thought she didn't have enough support she should've tested than on the actual fucking election.

Turns out mocking a barren woman isn't as funny in the broadsheets as it is on Holla Forums

Maybe you should recommend the chemical cocktail you're taking

Seems to be an attempt to create a sense of 'black diaspora' to agitate globally.

not like you then hahahahahaha

Lad the public would not have voted for may tbh

What anime is this?

what? I thought leadsom had an 11 point lead.

That's terrible new lads, terrible news. Something must be done, this is not how democracy works. What are the chances Brits rise up and give the cunts some of the ultra violence?

Or the Conservative party members?

I think its trigun but i'm not sure.

She was leading but she fucking left like the cowardly shit she is

60% of parliamentary support.

The membership was in favour of Leadsom

Both

meant to respond to

Thanks, friend.

Booze will age your skin, lad.

How will you become a girl of you have a leathery hide?

You're welcome

Marmite on crumpets and Earl Grey in my mug.

We're not lad, at least not really. The Europhile establishment has overturned the will of the people.

interderasting

Starting to see this whole mentally ill thing now lad kek.

Should I just kill myself?

Brexit Vote 'Not Legally Binding', Say Lawyers
archive.is/YIIxN

THEY'RE STILL NOT FUCKING GIVING UP

END YOUR LIFE SMALLCOCK JOE

twitter.com/andrealeadsom/status/752502410367598592

yes.

I think I'm going to be drinking in a bit, got to go to the shops and I've not had a drink in like a month and a half so it's fine.

Unfortunately because I don't drink much anymore I don't have a stock of bits and bobs for cocktails. So I'm going to have to see what my local newsagent/corner shop has for sale. Might just be a bunch of bottles of Crabbies, fruit cider or something.

P A K I S
A O U T
K U
I T
S

It's a fact that it is not binding. A referendum was never going to get us out of the EU. I pointed this out weeks and weeks ago (As has Hitchens) and was told that I was clearly a Jewish shill.

no lad.

IMPORTANT POLL
WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR NEXT ELECTION?
poal.me/nibia

chin up, lad.
Are you obese? losing weight will help a lot

Become a monk.

ffs lad filtered

Please filter chink rectal projectiles please, that's fucking disgusting.

for god's sake spoiler that shit

depends who gets in charge of UKIP, if Suzanne leads UKIP then I will not vote at all.

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/752496394246754306

Suzanne can't become leader; they just introduced a new clause stating that you have to have been a party member for 5 years. That also means Cuckswell and Banks can't be leader either.

I'm assuming Woolfe, there are no good options. They will be a slightly less cucked version of the conservatives

don't know if joking or we have a couple of Holla Forums kicking about.

(((You)))

Suzanne has basically no chance of winning, and is hated by the vast majority of both the NEC and the membership.

Irresponsible meme-ing, I believe.

meh, I will not vote then.

So who's left? Kassam's been in the party for what, two years?

I love marmite lad but seriously on a crumpet what is wrong with you?

I voted Labour there because I'm the guy from last thread that thinks they are awful but that Corbyn purging the Blairites could conceivably lead to good things down the road.

Sorry if I triggered you with my difference of opinion.

I'd vote Labour just for Jeremy and to hopefully kick the conservatives. I'm not voting conservatives or ukip tbh

Who?

It's so dense; every single pixel has so many things going on.

What else would you put on a crumpet?

what's that? haven't got a clue what you've posted because you're filtered.

We definitely have one cuck who comes into these threads claiming the working class support Corbyn and that he's some anti-Blairite revolutionary. Pretty deluded, he's also pretty sassy so if you call him out don't expect an argument.

She looks like a corpse that's just been pulled out of formaldehyde.

Butter or peanut butter.

I don't know what you lads are worried about tbh, reading her twitter is mega comfy.

twitter.com/TheresaMay2016

eurgh. Just put marmite on top of your butter.

I'm hardly triggered. Fair enough. I agree with you on the maintenance of the Corbynites and purging the Blairites, but I just would never vote for Labour.

she doesn't actually have any principles.

I quite like peanut butter, but there is no way I'd stick it on a crumpet. That's pure heresy.

Pros:

Cons:

I sometimes wonder if posts like this are just a derail attempt.

You left out Jewish

Why?

I like 'em with just a little butter personally but peanut butter or something, anything but fucking marmite you sick fuck.

I got VPNs nigger

He left out 'Civic nationalist Jewish quadroon'

Lad he's a Thatcherite.

please don't use VPNs, it means that they all get banned and I cant post my simple memes.

Your vagina is just a wound.

Goodbye ukip tbh

Wait a fucking second you didn't ==lop it off== did you ttpw?

That sounds pretty disgusting lads.

He did

Have you missed the last couple of threads lad?

Mother fuck, I'm a burger who can trace half his lineage to the isle. I don't have time to follow bong politics all the time so it's nice to know what's going on from the kin who still live there. God damn.

Kill yourself tbh lad.

And the other half isn't, fuck off.

Yes lad I was wondering around the Cypriot countryside.

Why do you always do this?

it is

It's the international version of girlposting.

Cuckservative prime minister resigned. Cuckservative vs. slightly less cucked conservative facing off for leadership of the ruling party and thus prime minister.
Slightly less cucked conservative just pulled out, meaning that the authoritarian cuckservative will be the next prime minister

who backing angela eagle here

Lol

Maybe you fuckers do deserve to stay in the EU. I was just trying to show solidarity with a dying country but now I believe only Sharia will save the marsh.

If I had some cuck porn I'd post it now.

Any one else just goddamn fuming?

Remarkably, she seems to be the only person alive less competant than Jezza.

Mate, fuck off an have a want to your negro stash

No-one values your opinion.

fuck off already, no one cares what you have to say.

Her face creeps me out tbqh

twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/752516744376451073

May will be in by wednesday.

I sometimes look back on the days of Milimong as better, more innocent moments in time.

I am, it's a complete farce. We have no real party to back.

Can someone shoot her before then please? Start off the right wing revolution.

Imagine living in a country that is a true "melting pot", a true multicultural nightmare. All that mixing of everyone just isn't good for a man, it's why they cling to what's left of their heritage. Usually picking their favourite part of their mongrel ancestry and deluding themselves into thinking the rest just doesn't matter. "I am TRULY and Irishman" the American must tell himself, because that's all he has, his delusion.

Don't feel anger towards the American, feel pity.

Confirmed.

order-order.com/2016/07/11/aunties-kidding-no-one-on-leadsom-quitting-scoop/

FFS

I never gave my opinion, I was seeking one, until you faggots got mad over a burger inquiring how y'all were doing.

Fuck it, I hope your isle is run over with Arab filth and sinks into the sea.

Evidence he's Jewish? Wiki says Catholic (which isn't good either, but still)

Farage was the world's biggest Thatcherite lad, she probably a had a restraining order on him

You're right, lack of memeability is a serious con. Not even joking, meme candidates get noticed and name recognition matters. But Nuttall's already withdrawn so there's no memers left (inb4 Civic Carswell)

He talks about immigration all the time, but economics spokesman is his main job.

Notice how quickly Americans turn spiteful when they aren't pandered to at every turn.

And May will end up just like Brown unless she surprises everyone by getting an okay Brexit.

Lads who called nige up about keek and meme magick?

He talks an awful lot about his jewish ancestry.

Notice how the bong spits only vitriol at a fellow white when he shows concern. Eternal Anglo indeed.

Some 4cuck faggot

The momentum is certainly still on our side, the pressure on hers. I, like most of us here, feel more than a little apprehensive about May. But I think it ultimately could play into our favour - she's toxic to the electorate and I believe she knows it.

someone from 4cuck

Yeah I imagine May will become very unpopular with voters. And like Arron Banks said, this is a shot in the arm for UKIP.

We can't let ourselves get demoralised. I still think we'll get Brexit, they can't completely deny it now. Just need to hope we don't get a shit deal. The political landscape is very tumultuous now. We'll get more chances.

Exactly, we can't let this destroy us. Its an oppurtunity to use dejected Tory voters and put pressure on the government to not be a lame duck in regards to issues that would drive Tory voters to UKIP i.e. Brexit and immigration

This isn't stopping Ahmed from grooming your women.

And so we are all shown the mind of a man trapped in a multicultural society. Broken, defeated, clinging on to whatever pride he can find in himself and lashing out in nonsensical fits of violence and rage at any threat to his delusional state. This is the future we face under May, this is the future 48% of us chose.

Fucking Tories.

That's the spirit, lads. We've faced worse during the Ref; we'll tide through this.

I want to see what her first actions are as PM. If she immediately sets a date for Article 50 and appoints Leavers to lead the negotiations, then maybe we might get an average deal. I expect Nige to make plenty of noise from across Europe as well.

Oh, so it's the Eternal Anglo now? Impressively rapid turnaround there.

Guess you'll have to ransack your family tree for some other identity, now that you've decided Brits suck.

Have you said your prayers to Mecca today lad?

Have you abstained from pork?

Freddo is superior to Pepe, Freddo is British.

I think May will accept a deal that keeps us in the single market, under many EU regulations including the free movement of people.

The Brits of the current year suck, aye.

We'll have to start archiving every single one of her words and hold her and her Parliament to them.

phew I always thought he was 1/2 or 1/4.

This doesn't take back London town.

People are quick to forget just how much we've accomplished over the last few years, people are no longer scared to talk about immigration - it's the single biggest issue in the UK. That alone is heartening.

Exactly. It was never expected that we might get a good candidate for PM in Leadsom. Now we've got 2020 and all the manifold things that can happen between now and then.

Also, troubles in the EU will continue. We'll be even more eager to disentangle ourselves during the negotiations as bad shit happens.

An unfortunate possibility, but one that we can hold May's feet to the fire over if it happens.

Hitchens must be murdered lads.

So many disgusting shills in this thread. It won't work, you fuckers. Gas yourself.

Still he continues "I-i am the true Englishman here!" he wildly exclaims, as if to convince himself more than those he cries at. "It is you who is not the Englishman" he finally let's out in a defeated, cracking voice. The sobbing is surely soon to begin.

Oh, for fuck's sake.
I suppose at least if May fucks everything up and deliberately sabotages or reneges on brexit, the schism about which the civil war will be fought will be enlarged.
Patriotic whites vs leftist traitorcucks, brown bastards and their jewish handlers: BRING IT ON!

This doesn't release you from the EU.

His son looks full on Jewish.

ONLY HOPE

We need to campaign for elected Lords and an elected English assembly, both elected under PR.

UKIP will benefit hugely

thecep.org.uk/

Been reporting every single one of his posts, tbh. Might even be the barfposter.

stevenwoolfe.uk/manifesto-speech-2015.html

It's just the same shill over and over

"I like my multi-racial, multi-cultural society" he tries to convince everyone. "I-it's better than my proud heritage anyway!".

But he knows the truth, we all know the truth.

We need him to come back tbh lads

Don't worry lad you can say at least you've had more of an experience being a cuck

May will have to take action on this or risk failing because of this. She's had a mandate to reduce immigration for 5 years, now will be expected to 9 and we won't have the EU to blame for it.

Its not like anger over immigration will just vanish into the thin air.

Besides we need to be happy about the good effects Brexit will bring that are difficult for the government to fuck us on, that being trade deals. We already have countries lining up for trade deals. A thriving economy gets more people to have children

This doesn't remove kebabb.

It's the only person it could be.

UKIP candidate Anne Marie Waters: Leftism is a Mental Illness

weneedtotalkaboutislam.com/#!Leftism-is-a-mental-illness/c193z/57822a400cf250831da2593d

Lads just received pic related in the mail

Do you lads reckon I could safely wear it in London?

Enjoy having all your shekels taken away in taxes to fund the growth of Muslim ghettoes

ANOTHER WOMAN

Wew

Guido made this useful little jpg about immigration under May.

Wew

Proportional Representation would be a great boon.

The future looks bright lads.

Hope youa dont drink the tapwater unless you want a vagina

Lad if you keep this up we'll ruin brit/pol/ when Trump loses

Not really lad, unless you want more green party members.

What will the Anglo do when these hopes are diminished?

I've got plenty of filters thanks Alex

In an act of both bravery and stupidity, his comrade fights through the embarrassment to come to his aid. "Y-you have it worse than him!" he lets out in a sheepish whimper. The Englishmen all around can scarcely look. Shaking their heads lightly they collectively think "Why won't they just stop".

Of course they can't stop, for they suffer with a sickness of the mind an Englishman cannot comprehend.

Lad…

It does not you nigger, Theresa May will let millions of sandniggers in and shut down Brit/pol/ and shoah the Brexit.

How retarded are you?

Yes they are. What's more, we need to get to the point where people are talking about repatriation and tactics to raise birthrates.
Not that I disagree that things are progressing nicely, form our point of view.
A few years ago, barely anyone on the net seemed aware of cultural marxism, historical revisionism and global kikery. Antisemitism is definitely proliferating, and the best thing is that the jews seem basically unaware because they have shut down all of the traditional avenues through, which it is spread (though they do still go on as if the specter of the nazis is around every corner: they can't place us, and they underestimate us).

Waters is based tbh

This woman is your friend
She fights for deislamisation

What happened in 2012 that made numbers come down?

Yes let the true battle between the left and right begin instead of all these uniform Blairites.

YES

LET THE WOMEN LEAD

What's she like on economics? We need a Red UKIPper to take the North.

He repeats himself. "I like my multi-racial, multi-cultural society! It's better than anything you have!"

Many around have seen this before and know there are 2 possible routes. Either the already mangled mind of the American breaks down completely and he continues to repeat himself infinitely. Or his delusion takes over and he becomes hostile towards any who deny the superiority of multiculturalism.

The surrounding English watch apprehensively, knowing they may be witnessing the making of yet another 'Social Justice Warrior', else the complete collapse of a man.

Wouldn't call being a member of many counter-jihadist controlled oppositions 'based', better than nothing perhaps.

Also she's a critic of the Pope because he's too mean to fags

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-new-prime-minister-pm-wednesday-evening-theresa-may-andrea-leadsom-conservative-leader-a7131201.html

Cameron says there will Theresa May will be the new Prime Minister by Wednesday evening, adding he was “delighted” that the Home Secretary would succeed him.

Illegal in the UK, you can be arrested for wearing a political uniform.

No lad, NO
Women are entirely incompetent of running a political party or Nation.

Become a white jihad suicide bomber, blow up a mosque or the BBC.

Lad, really now.

While I agree it's hard to deny the women are doing a better job than the men currently.

lads, why does SA suck so many nigger cocks?

/basedNA/

u fckn w0t m8?

"UKIP on steroids"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3683032/Businessman-threatens-hand-Ukip-10million-warchest-Theresa-wins-Conservative-leadership-election.html?ito=social-facebook

This doesn't increase the native birthrate.

Not you again.

Am I reading about fucking Premiership transfer gossip?

Anyone have the pic of Nige shopped onto Arnies body?

Reminder you're all going to the gulags.

Lad most of Brit/pol/ are anti-women

Ayyyyyy fam that sounds gr8 we be real multicultural an shit too we aint no racists

what does this even mean

what?

I'm not anti-women.

Since when?

No more animu.

lolis

No more Chans

If that is what its referring to the laws been in place for years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coroners_and_Justice_Act_2009

this country really is shit. someone HAS to do a tommy on this bitch.

What exactly do we have to look foreward to in British politics now that May is PM and UKIP will be lead by Woolfe or Evans?

Once agian he repeats himself. "I like my multi-racial, multi-cultural society! It's better than anything you have!" He has become entirely broken. The man to which he directs his barely intelligible please can do no more. With a prevailing sense of sadness he leaves for the pub, counting himself lucky that he was not born to such a vile land that can break so many men with such devastating effect.

Cheerio lads, I'm off to get hammered

Why don't you do it, GCHQ?

Civil war I guess or maybe we can go help take out Russia as the 28th European State, could be interesting at least.

DO NOT LET THEM BAN LOLIS

FOR WHAT WOULD YOUR INDEPENDENCE BE WITHOUT THEM?

NO TENDIES FOR THOSE WHO WOULD WATCH AS THEIR WAIFUS BECAME ILLEGAL

Did you seriously lop it off? No meme answers, just a simple yes or no. We need clarity.

Spoiler lewds lad

I'm not a mi7

with a spoon? no thanks and I'm not GCHQ.

u own any weapons user?

You deserve to be arrested

How fucking strange.

kill yourself.

No.

post a new photo ttpw.

You watch what happens. They won't split the party just to disqualify her from running on weak justification.

Inevitable she'll be given a shot now that Nuttall's out and all that's left is the uncharismatic candidates.

NEVER EVER

The imminent Beta Uprising that will happen when May bans anime and tries to send the NEETs to gulags.

They're images of children you moron.

Kill yourself tbh

It's anime u nigger, not real.

Are they not depictions of something real? This line of argument doesn't work, the bottom line is that you shouldn't be jerking off to kids - cartoon or no. Fucking freak.

You wanted a picture a few minutes ago
The fact is all child pornography - drawn or otherwise - is both degenerate and facilitating to paedophiles.

poal.me/ykkbnt

Important poll

Why are burgers always like this?

Lad anime and reality are two very different thing, can't say I've ever seen a child look like an anime character.

OPPOSE 2D AT YOUR OWN PERIL

EVEER NVER

Wow these anime paedophiles are superb mental athletes.

Weebs now all get filtered by me.

What are you going to do m8, eat even more chicken tendies?

IT'S MUTATING

I've noticed that Yanks are the most childish and petulant posters on Holla Forums, they even try to win favour in country generals by exclaiming their 1/8th heritage and shitting on all surrounding European nations.

NEVER EVER U TRANNY WHORE

Male suffrage was a mistake

Fuck off lad

I'm going to get 6666666 with a picture of my penis.

I bet the get will be BASED BARTH

I needed some good news tbh. Hope we get a good get.

dont do that

I fucking hate May.

smelly dumb tranny scum.

order-order.com/2016/07/11/ukip-nec-votes-block-evans-whittle-banks-kassam/

It would rule out for instance London Assembly Members Peter Whittle and David Kurten, who had both mulled the idea of standing. Suzanne Evans would also would not meet the five-year term even if her suspension was lifted and it would also mean the likes of Arron Banks and Raheem Kassam couldn’t stand either.”

Like the fact Kassam and Evans are out tbh.

Will the once and future king return to lead us through this great peril?

Filtered tbh

The law is already in force.

it's not as degenerate as TTPW

meh so what? I'm behind 7 VPNs.

It's so fucking obvious that BLM sees themselves as a modern MLK and Corbynistas seethe selves as the Miners of the 1980's

It really is fucking pathetic that these people are LARPing like this

Voluntary pedophilia is worse than involuntary trans tbh

You're boring as fuck tbh.

totally

fuck off tranny cocksucker

You are a cunt.

Just informing you lad.

What the fuck is happening over there, bongs? How'd fucking May end up as the presumptive PM? Why didn't Boris run?

If it all goes to shit, flee to burgerland after Trump gets elected. I'm sure a few years service in the Deportation Force would earn you a citizenship.

What happened?

The establishment getting its way.

She's no longer presumptive PM. She will be PM come Wednesday. Also, Tory fuckery, to answer your question.

Because he never wanted to be PM anyway and he got pushed off by Gove.

It got taken over through deception, lad, same as much of the internet.

Boris was stabbed in the back (not that he was much better) by his fellow tory leaver Gove and then Leadsom dropped out because she's just a nice mummy and she was being gaslit by the media

lads

youtube.com/watch?v=zI_Sy5o8af8

A bit like how you've been deceived into thinking you're a woman?

He definitely did

Wew lads

He did a terrible job of it, then. He practically disappeared after the Referendum result was announced, and he certainly didn't look all too happy at the press conference.

Probably because he was expecting to lose and winning actually put him in a worse tactical position

He knew he wasn't ready for it, and he knew that Gove wasn't going to play ball with him.

web.archive.org/web/20160711161032/https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/11/revealed-alice-gross-argued-against-banning-foreign-criminals-before-her

Dave hums a happy tune after announcing Terrible Theresa will succeed him on Wednesday.

What we need is to get AROUND the negotiating tables.

So. Why did Leadsome pull out?

archive.is or GTFO nigger

she's shit under scrutiny, and it was only going to get worse.

Controlled opposition

twitter.com/lord_witchking/status/752533588877410304

Nice

I see. I look forward to meeting you chaps at the reeducation camps.

700 posts left.

Remind me why we are shitting ourselves?

Because we took a hit lad. It hurts but we'll keep moving. Lots of chances coming up in the future. Lets not get demoralised. The happenings of this year have only begun with Brexit.

lawnmower assault squad.

FARAGE HAS HAD HIS FAMILY THREATENED BY HIGHER UPS

BUNGLE HAS HAD HIS FAMILY THREATENED BY HIGHER UPS

LEADSOM HAS HAD HIS FAMILY THREATENED BY HIGHER UPS

ITS THE ONLY FUCKING EXPLINAITON

There's literally no reason for a General Election to happen, and it would have to involve repealing a 5 year old law or the government supporting a seppuku motion.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

REMEMBER THAT YANK FROM EARLIER LADS? HE'S ACTUALLY SERIOUS

It's a setback for sure, but we've suffered setbacks before.

This, and the House of Lords would never let it even get past the planning stages.

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/470088/51859_Cm9148_Accessible.pdf

her family* lmao was copy pasting

No fucking shit he's happy.

Theresa may is going to be such a terrible PM and cause so much crap to fly that she'll make him look good in comparison.

A distinct possibility considering every 'Leave' polititian of moderatly high repute is resigning so suddenly.

I'm still pretty happy lad.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

LAWYER CUCKS BTFO

Article 50 does not require parliamentary approval - UK minister
archive.is/zP2Uj

TIME TO FIND OUT WHO THESE 1000 BARRISTERS ARE

She wasn't going to stop the Conservative party being Blairite. If she was adopting a position for leaving the EU and ending free movement to serve her career ambitions of being leader, and not due to a serious political desire to get those things accomplished it would have shown in her record and it did.

Are we really supposed to believe someone who supported staying in the EU until the referendum, and never cared about the issue enough to resign from Cameron's government, was planning to battle through party splits to get us out?

About 600 posts to go lads, we need the meme magic from that get more than ever today.

If those kinds of threats did occur it will only harden their hearts and open their eyes to the grim reality of the situation facing them and the nation.

660 posts left

Nige is always relevant, lad.

test get 123
test get 123

None of the remaining candidates (Woolfe?) are going to satisfy her supporters enough to stop them splitting the party.

She may not be leader but I'm 100% certain she'll get given a chance now that Nuttall is out of the race.

Nuttall wanted her reinstated for the race.

Is Brexit right? ;_;

Lads if thread 1066 isn't NORMANDIED edition I will tell mummy

Yes, she'd have been a poor choice, a less poor choice than may, but still fucking awful.

However did they find out?

I'll never get a get, I hardly ever get dubs or trips as it is.

I'm doomed to be a numberless loser.

don't worry, I still believe in you

braise gek

Do it, lad

Get it FOR HIM

well not numberless, lacking the magick numbers

Really disappointed about Leadsom tbh, she's let us down, but she obviously wasn't ready. Having said that the positives from this are genuine democracy and freedom will be spat on more and more by a May led government and UKIP will have this as leverage and its new mission.

UKIP will make massive gains and there'll be a ton more defections as May fucks the tory party up. Any genuine conservatives that may be left will flock to UKIP and be consumed into nationalism/patriotism.

Having said that, as disappointed as I am that Leadsom's stepped down I still want to swap Suzanne Evans for her.

She was always going to face hostilities by ranked members in the party, she's a salt of the earth grassroots type of politician, this separates her from the rest by miles.

It really reminded me what we're up against when I was reading Priti Patel's article on what she wants in the new PM, "someone who can reflect modern Britain". These people don't give a shit about their party members, they have their agendas and are sticking to them.

you fool

MUMMY IS DEAD

I know. I think if the party then ignored him and locked her out anyway, he's a good enough candidate that there wouldn't be a great deal of fuss because her supporters could probably work out that he's a shoe in for the leadership either way due to his charisma and long history in the party.

The reason its a problem with the remaining candidates is I think Evans now stands a good chance of winning if allowed to compete.

KILL ALL YANKS

I don't have a cat to kick so I spend over 9000 hours in MSpaint shooping this.

Therepeutic. (Or at least distracting.)

twitter.com/BBCr4today/status/752540021253603329

???????

Kill? You mean with.. TACTICAL ASSAULT SPOONS?

Don't be a buffoon, bong. Bin that spoon. Save a life, end the strife.

I don't even understand the comparison she's trying to draw there.

have to hope the next leader of UKIP isn't controlled opposition and that they can manage internal strife meant to derail them

The Empire (Blairites) attempting to get revenge? Wouldn't a comparison to Revenge of the Sith have been better?

I mean, just going from the titles here, the plot makes no sense with any comparison.

- Farage

Do you know who you're dealing with fam?

Nothing better than a jpg to rile up normies on social media.

Forgot pic.

Why aren't the members of NA arrested at their demos for wearing political uniforms?

Genetic recombination can be a bitch.

That's like asking why football hooligans aren't arrested for wearing stone island jackets. Not an official uniform.

We haven't gotten Trump yet, lad.

I wonder if Farage and the like ever read "who are the mindbenders?" just out of interest. The only book these politicians need to read now is the Culture of Critique.

Paul Golding was convicted in 2015 for wearing a green jacket and flat cap though.

:)

Pure autism.

You're not memeing properly.

Hehehehehe goyim, you thought democracy works by the people actually deciding anything?
All referendums are advisory.
We thank your advice goyim, we'll still do what we want, now back to work shabbos goyim!

Did it have the Britain First logo on it? That's probably why if so. All Paul Golding has to do is walk down the street and he'll find away to get himself arrested. The dickhead fucked up a brilliant concept and idea with his christfag LARPing and going on about halal meat as if anybody actually cares.

twitter.com/KarenPollock100/status/752547913658761216

best money I've ever spent

I'd mail so many books as gifts to are Nige if I had a way of guaranteeing they got to him. The only way would be to meet him in person at a conference and give them to him I suppose but wouldn't want any (((papperazi))) taking pics and implicating him either.

It really is a fantastic book.

It did have a BF logo on it, but have you seen NA's new masks? Literally all of them marching with the logo on their face.

I'm actually in favour of hentai being banned. The problem is that they won't stop there.

Yeah that'll win the public over, I'm sure they'll stick around to listen to your arguments rather than following the "Hitler is evil" programming ingrained in them from childhood and blocking out all logic and reason.

LADS, HOW LONG BEFORE THERESA SHUTS US DOWN?

What do you mean?

Like they'll go for pepe next and won't stop until all that's left for us to post is pictures of Duncan and Bomber Harris?

The (((media))) were out for blood, and she couldn't take it.

Theresa is the Establishment's darling, they were going to make sure she got in, by hook or by crook.

Wish they'd stop being edgy for the sake of it and actually start carrying British flags

don't they realise they are just being useful idiots?

I hope they don't all instinctively associate the Union Jack with Dresden like they seem to.

Boo hoo :'(

What have you even achieved?

They're so vile and intentionally toxic that it's difficult to believe they're not a controlled op.

Carrying the British flag just makes people hate British Nationalism more look at EDL and all that, the english flag is considered racist by normies now, you want the UJ to be as well?

Kek

But they are advisory. We have a representative democracy with a parliament. The parliament makes the decisions, not referenda.

Fucking Jeremy. Utterly useless bastard defiling my last name.

just a load of staged nonsense

So just conjecture?

The SJW dyed hair birds were soaking lmao

Go hold another Miss Hitler competition you ridiculous retards.

Learn how to do a proper sieg heil if you have to do it at all, while you're at it. Get a clue.

Na you get a fucking clue, Farage, Nuttal, and Leadsom have all been forced out by our own Government and you'd rather sit around waiting for the next election or what?

JUST

shouldn't have implied that I've done this already
someone should do it

You lads know that London burnt to the ground once before? What's your excuse for not continuing traditions? Just imagine the smell of over-roasted kebab.

national-action.info/2016/07/02/june-report-2016/

BASED NATIONAL ACTION CRYBABBY MIDDLE CLASS UKIP CIVIC LOSERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

JUST

Because being a living caricature of a white nationalist is going to convert people faster than Farage did, right?

You're a cancer lads.

3 times actually, but who's counting?

If NA believes elections won't change anything, why aren't they engaging in violent revolution instead?

Why? Just stop.

DEATH TO THE EU

For works on here, right lads?

noice

Yea that's what I thought, keep being moderates. Appease the communists. Sorry but ethnic nationalism doesn't fly in politics, we'll have to tone it down to civic nationalism. Oh you want to halt immigration? Ah sorry there bud gonna have to deal with the tens of thousands. What's that, you're sick of the banks? Don't you fucking dare talk against the banks you anti-semite.

See, it's tradition and long overdue. #bringtheblitzback

Definitely lad. Why else would they be laughing?

Reminder we NEED to claim these sweet Hex

Suck a dick you stupid kid. Your support is airheaded bimbos and people who would be hobbyists at best. There's nothing impressive about your newcastle demo and don't try taking credit for bashing up anti-fa in Dover that time, we all know it was national front who did that.

Why don't you fags give a proper roman salute?

Checked.

Name?

Some of us care about saving Britain instead of being petulant children

Well as we've learned over the past week; threats are very effective. Why aren't NA threatening the right people the right way?

So what do you do then? I'm waiting.

Ginny

The English are the master race.

BASED NA

With UKIP gone and Tories won, is it time to join based National Action lads?

Looks like an ex. Holla Forumsacks have disastrous taste in pussy.

JUST like us

Once again you've ignored the point presented. Who mentioned political pressure groups being a bad thing? I'm specifically referring to the imagery and rhetoric used by NA and the overt attempts to tarnish people who're still interested in democracy.

Pic related for example. What did you achieve? You gave ammunition to the left and turned away moderates. Likewise your German NS role playing alienates the common Brit, do any of you actually have an education? Do you know about our own history and culture?

Why is this thread being slid so hard I wonder?

Ask yourselves. What has been posted recently? What would they have to slide? Hmm

Mein Kampf should only be read in manga form

Mein Kampf

Article 50 will be enacted before Trump is elected President this November.

6 get

Moderates can go fuck themselves. They help this country fall deeper into the grips of the left because they don't wanna be ~offensive~

Run a full white youth centre keeping kids on the straight and narrow and teaching them useful skills. I don't have to shout out Hitler was right he was for them to get it. Been in more scraps with anti-fa and pakis over the years than you guys have as well, I can guarantee it.

Likely got a few pakis deported and jailed by filing random tip offs to the tax office and immigration.

On top of that I work and own my own house. Now what do you do?

Nige for PM 2020.

Jesus christ are these people just an offshoot of antifa?

B A S E D N A T I O N A L A C T I O N
A
S
E
D

N
A
T
I
O
N
A
L

A
C
T
I
O
N

And before you bang on about "Muh PR" - note what I'm saying is that your belief in ethnic nationalism is the same as my own. My issue is that you use deliberately inflammatory and despised iconography instead of British symbols and somehow expect your movement to grow. Fucking imbeciles.

FBI admitting Hillary committed felonies and ODNI revealing the shadow government.

Invoke Article 50

This isn't how you defend the usefulness of your organisation lad.

You'll notice when UKIP are asked what their action plan is post-referendum they don't say "well what are you doing?"

GOD SAVE ARE NIGE

Kill the Eu

FOR BREXIT

reroll

GET FOR ARE NIGE AND BREXIT

fUCK

They don't care; Francis Parker Yockey and Kai Murros know best, finest philosophers and historians evar!

I M P E R I U M

CLAIMED FOR GOD AND ULSTER

NA NA NA NA NA

I'M A REAL GIRL

damn it, lad

read the post

NEVER EVER

Off-By-One Kenobi

lel

WHY IS NATIONAL ACTION SO BASED PRAISE WODEN

b.b.but we can't use Msoley, nobody knows who he is, what he stood for and what he'd stand for today!

this is their excuse every time.

Christ you are mentally ill.

Do you get pleasure out of being bullied on here?

FOR AR NIGE

B/A/S/E/D N/A/T/I/O/N/A/L A/C/T/I/O/N

Good try lad.

Networking is key now, the collapse can't be far off.

What did being offensive achieve in that instance, you edgy little twat?

Supposed British nationalists who worship a reviled Austrian and spend their days role-playing a dead German movement rather than creating their own and honouring the people and culture they wish to preserve? Fucking genius lads!

I swear most of you are just high off of the feeling of freedom and don't spare a thought about what you're doing. NA is going to fail because you're un-British cucks deliberately playing Hollywood Nazis.

Yer you are a real girl, you're a nice girl too.
Stop making me feel sorry for you lad.

FUCK

Tommy Mair did more than National Action will ever do.

In English that means being beneath any human dignity such that even arbitrary murder is acceptable. "Underman" as the Germans used it means not being capable of creating or maintaining high-culture; the inverse of the Overman who does create new culture and drives all improvement.

The two were conflated on purpose to demonize Germans. Good job demonizing ethno-nationalism NA.

Not an argument, you faggot.

That looks fucking delicious tbh.

That or "We're too edgy to care about PR" without considering the implications of their anti-Britishness, they're sheep following a new herd, they're not the wolves they perceive themselves to be.

Point proven.

What is "offensive" is defined by the left, do you not know that yet? The more you avoid being offensive the more they will find new things to be offended by. Seriously have you been living in a fucking cave?

You're not, you're somewhere inbetween.

first "muh racialism"
then "muh racism"
then "muh homophobia"
then "muh xenophobia"
then "muh islamophobia"

It won't fucking end until we are a minority not allowed to open our mouths to a xeno, open your eyes you thicko, it wont end just because you play into their games.

then "muh nativism"
I've lost count of the terms they use now

It doesn't take much to offend the left you dumb nigger, simply disagreeing with them and proving them wrong offends them. Being Eric Cartman gets you laughed at and nobody taking you seriously. What institutions have you infiltrated or taken back? None.

That's a funny way of saying filtered.

The fuck?

and nobody with a brain fucking cares about being called those words anymore.

hot af tbh

I'm really, really tired, lads. I don't know that I can take much more.

I don't have a wife or a family, I don't feel anything other than revulsion for this ugly, alien horrible country as it is today. Why the fuck am I still here? What's the point?

You didn't answer what you do btw. I'm waiting.

Go for the high score

We have the truth on our side.

Joe Owens is right when he says we need a party like UKIP but with teeth. While our situation can still be improved democratically - and I firmly believe that it can - NA does more harm than good. In fact I struggle to see how they do any good at all.

WHAT A BUNCH OF BLOODY NAZIS

NOT EVEN 60% WHITE

smh

Joe Owens is a demoralization shill tbh. Nothing's ever good enough for him.

How old are you?

Even Joe Owens thinks NA's shit.

You really are as thick as a nigger aren't you?

That answered the question you dumb fuck.

It best be made in America or you are a cuck.

Even if democratic change isn't ultimately possible, a democratic party that can win electoral successes is the best basis for a mass movement (see: NSDAP)

Why lads?

Checked by kek

Are you talking to yourself?

He cracks me up.

based?

Can you read? He's referring back to one of his posts explaining what he does

You need an extreme and a non-extreme side. Then the non-extreme side can say "You can deal with us or you can deal with them and we're not going to smash your car windows in at night"

facebook.com/LADbible/videos/vb.199098633470668/2774805435899962/?type=2&theater

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

dubs confirm

holy shit didn't think of that. Politics is getting very interesting. And to think how down-hearted we were on May 8th last year.

ouch

Fuck me these past few days have fucked me off.

Think I might go full brillo

There's something special about our sceptred Isle.

I think everyone normal has stopped with it, its even stopped being shared by my mates on facebook. Even the normies know its been taken over.

A bunch of middle class twats LARPing as lads was criingeworthy anyway.

Based Barth tbhqf.

aha out smashing racism with the lads :L :L

I know but the larping cunts used to at least, you know, larp. Now they're trying to subvert lads, which isn't really possible tbh.

▶ / Add filter » / ID +

Spoiler that shit. I'm about to have lunch and that is one ugly fucking baboon.

Fucking hell. They really are like petulant little children.

It's amazing how long this nonsense can continue when biological race disparities have always been known; doubly so in the age of modern genetics.

CHEEKY MUSLIM LAD BANTZ

theladbible.com/articles/muslim-lad-brilliantly-trolls-people-generalising-his-religion-following-the-brussels-terrorist-attacks-220316

Yank detected

I dindu nuffinz

What the hell do you call it then lad?

I didn't even realise the time, fucking KILL ME

based civic lad

Neither clever nor funny.
How far has LADBible shoved their thumbs up their arses.

kek

Jews and the posh cunts who run the thing can't comprehend bants. plus they're trying to shove their ideology into people "subtly=

Yes I am. I take an interest in what goes on in Bongland. I'd really like to see you pull through, take a giant shit on the leftists, and expel the savage invaders.

Based NA is in Scotland now.

GTFO yank. Go deal with your chimp outbreak already

Lad relax.

CHEEKY UKIP ANTI-UKIP BANTZ TBH

theladbible.com/articles/lad-has-brilliant-reply-to-ukip-supporter-s-st-george-s-day-post-230416

Stop being a cunt and b8ing the yanks.

Blood of traitors run in those veins. Or do you deny genetics when it doesn't suit your needs?

I'm starting to think we should stop using the word lad tbh lads.

I agree chap.

So much edge in your post… I think you'll have to bin it under current bong laws.

I can imagine them getting arrested will look exactly like this.

DON'T LET THEM TAKE OUT WORD LAD, DONT LET THE SUBVERTERS TAKE IT

How does one respond to this?

What does any of that have to do with multiculturalism?

Also his mother is supposed to have been a Lydian Christian, not a Jew

Fuck m8, been looking for that secondhand cheaply for ages

They'd change their tune if it were the other way around.

I'm sure SA could tell you all about saint george's history is some shit lad.

Traitors… who built the greatest nation history has seen, while you pissed away your empire… yeah ok. Now go turn in your forks, pocket knives, and harsh words to your local constabulary…. honestly don't see you people eat dinner with only plastic spoons legal.

As regards our chimps… yes they are violent smelly beasts, but at least they aren't muzzie scum.

I found this part the most chilling

How is it that NA constantly shit on Nigel and all he's done for this country but still love Trump for being "Le Sekrit White Nationalist"???

Are they just that fucking stupid or am I missing something?

WOW

REALLY MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK

Fucking hell these cunts are retarded.

People often prefer the cheap knock-off. That and they're retarded

They probably bohght into the yank delusion that hes a ethnic nationalist.

This is literally all bull shit to anyone who knows the history of that region and understands Sainthood.

But I really cannot be arsed to shut down dumb leftists right now.

stop taking the fucking bait jesus christ

Patron Saints don't have to have any particular connection to their homeland - St George was chosen as the patron saint of England by Edward III in an attempt to increase chivalry throughout the kingdom. The story of St George as we know it comes from crusaders.

Because NA aren't British in anything but geographical location. They're thoroughly Americanised, right down to their brand of Nazism.

He's a patron saint, it's just irrelevant.

advocate.com/commentary/2016/7/07/its-time-you-realize-alllivesmatter-racist

How many of you in here are still libtards?

How many were libtards before you finally realised that it's a shit-tier ideology?

inb4 >muh free market will fix everything

Left and right are crap terms unless you're using them to describe a psychological type, like Kaczynski did, nationalist/globalist are better terms or simply cuk and non-cuck.

NA are just dumb, it's as simple as that.

rt.com/uk/350645-assassination-threat-farage-ukip/

The newspaper claims he gave a police statement about threats made to his family. It is understood those threats were made against his daughters, aged 11 and 16."

Here's why are Nige is taking a break. I can't give him any flack for what he's done for this country and nationalism but Nuttall is a disappointment and a coward tbh.

Aaron Banks has said he'd pump tons of money into UKIP if May becomes PM. We need to hold these people to what they're saying. Get VPNs and proxies and get shilling on twitter and facebook. It needs to be done, we can't just stay here. Get our ideas out there.

archive.is/v7ky3

Well lad considering we're on Brit/pol/. Take a wild guess.

We do have lots of "Nationalist" libtards tbh

Why are you posting old stuff?

More Hollywoodized imo, they give the media the perfect picture regardless of country.

Burger-tits, calm down lad.

But you might be getting converts soon within BLM thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2016/04/10/i-was-vilified-for-telling-the-truth-about-racism-in-toronto.html

All it takes is for one golly who can read to discover Nation of Islam is basically Islam Lite with all the nog abuse carved out.

Libertarianism has consistently come out of as brit/pol/'s most common ideology m8.

Ah yesm the white "nationalists" who use the exact same arguments as the lefties.

Fuck off.

Not sure I agree, Nuttall's up north so the threats he would get would probably be a lot more severe and more likely to happen

I'm sure somebody will post the numerous strawpoll results and other surveys that have been conducted over the years, well before the civic nationalist meme.

When? Nationalism and Traditionalism also seemed to top the polls.

I'm absolutely certain that Yanks are half-retards.

I'm sure they won't, because they don't exist.

Come on now lad, that's too generous.

What do you mean, user?

I DIDN'T WANT THESE FEELS LADS

I just jumped from "I hate queers and pakis, why are they beyond criticism" to BNP voting shitlord when I was 18, until about 2011 when I was National Front and saw it was a shell of its former self; got practical and out of the echo chamber and followed practical politics and have been supporting and shilling UKIP since 2014.

m8, libertarianism justifies closed-borders as smelly migrants lower the value of things near them, infringing on the property rights of the native population

She was anti-EU as early as 2009 m8, maybe even 2006.

They don't actually believe in nazism, its just edgy shit. But the worst part about them has to be their beliefs in white nationalism, they're exactly like the yanks with their "THEY'RE POLISH SO MASS IMMIGRATION IS 100% FINE AS LONG AS ITS WHITE" idea. They believe its okay to destroy the British way of life as long as its other whites.

A quick flick through this thread should serve your curiosity well.

Not surprising, considering many of them are balls deep in Eastern Euro snatch.

Nigel and his family faced actual attacks regularly, Nuttall was greeted with words on a screen. Put it into the context that we're fighting for our existence as a people and country. Farage didn't fold immediately.

We need a cyber army as well as some physical muscle when needed to fight back against these kinds of threats. Is /baphomet/ still a board that's useful in teaching skills?

They're okay with being replaced if their replacements are other whites.

William Pierce would call them defective.

MUH SUPERIOR HARD WORKING POLES

YOU ANTI WHITE ETERNAL ANGLO

Just now maybe now, but he probably saw what happened to are nige over the years. Not wanting it for himself or his family. It's a pity hes gone and stepping down, but i understand why hes done it.

Now that's what I call pseudo-intellectual

Krautcucks around here are simply unbearable when it comes to this. Wanting to make Britain 100% White British is D/C shilling apparently.

TOO RACIST FOR Holla Forums

Never forget.

He's clearly referring to actual thugs who go around curbstomping

Can't believe the forced Leadsom out.

At least we have this trainwreck.

Lad she campaigned constantly for reform in the EU and when she found out it wasn't negotiable she campaigned for leave. She's going to be alienated from the rest of the libe…err cuckse…uhh conservative party now due to being genuine and a grassroots type of politician.

I wish we could have her in UKIP and Evans fuck off back to the cuckservatives. I wish Mogg wasn't so stubborn and would just jump with the other actual conservatives.

Take her out.

B-But lad poles are based

They do all the Jobs that Brits wouldn't do anymore **Because they got laid off) on slave wages and Employ 50+ People from Poland to move from market to market and drive out British workers

B-BASED POLES

Oh fuck off. I don't want Britain to be fucking brown. Can you not get it through your head i want no mass-immigration at all. I don't want white mass-immigration, i don't want brown mass-immigration. I don't want ANY MASS-IMMIGRATION. I don't want to have the British way of life destroyed because "they're huwhite"

Why not use 'The Voices of the Dead Battalions' instead of a German song?

You massively over-estimate the amount of ideological cohesion in the group mate. Most of them agree that white mass immigration is still a problem.

Modern libertarians have way too much Jewish baggage.

Its fucking strange isn't it, being too racist for Holla Forums.

2nationalists4me tbh

He was agreeing with you lad.

I'm alittle pissed off after today lad, I didn't realise, you can understand right?

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALLED JERRY CUCKERY

OPPORTUNISM WINS

UK Political System for sale
ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Political-System-/282092822603?hash=item41ae0ae04b:g:gWMAAOSwRQlXfhKe

Where's your anti nigger propaganda? Or anti Paki rapist? Why is it in these threads you only give a shit about the Poles?

Yes I want no immigration too. But harping on the Polish every thread without fail while ignoring every other type of immigrant? What's the point mate?

FUCKING POLES OUT

FUCKING EVERY FOREIGNER OUT

I understand lad.

It gets me pissed to.

We don't ignore other immigrants lad, its just this example is highlighted because the yanks and white nationalists actually want this form of mass-migration.

You obviously don't come here very often you cuck fuck.

It's a fucking given we want those groups gone.

He talks about people who just enjoy going around shouting '1488' and giving salutes to TV cameras, and people who just get a buzz out of rustling people in the streets.

I also think Ryan Fleming would classify as a defective. He was the one who went to jail for sexually assaulting and pissing on a kid at a party

I'm here a lot more than you think.

NEW THREAD

We complain about non-whites every day mate

We need to get back to Pre-GE hating everyone but us banter tbh

BRIT/POL/ HAS ALWAYS BEEN ANTI-EASTERN EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION

Deep breaths lad

B-but user, muh whitetopia ;_; muh white haromoneeee ;_;

If we didn't live in such a politically correct society for the past 50 years I reckon there would of been like at least 5 more wars in West Euro

JUSTICE IS SERVED

This is great. I love it when it happens to them instead.

Because there's no argument over whether or not those groups should go - whereas there is contention regarding the status of white immigrants.

I think he was right in the end, all of the defectives made the movement become a loser movement.

Just let it fade into oblivion.

Fuckin' rug muncherrrrrrrr

took comic out

I'll also remind you user that for the reforms we need we need facism. The plebs and morons in parlimentry process won't allow the reforms to pass.
The house of Lords could block any piece of radical legistlation that get's passed.

Don't you need to change the year too?

The Home Secretary, Theresa May MP, was the guest of honour at CST’s Annual Dinner in central London last night.

The Home Secretary used her speech to announce that the Government will continue its financial support for Jewish communal security. During the year 2016/17 this will amount to £13.4 million Government funding for security measures, including security guards, at Jewish independent and state schools, colleges and nurseries, synagogues and other community sites, and will be managed by CST.

In her speech, the Home Secretary explained the challenge of extremism and the Government’s commitment to support the Jewish community. She said:

"If we are defeat extremism, we must do so together. We must expose the extremists’ lies and we must not give them an inch in causing tension and division…

And I am determined – and the Government is determined – to stand by our Jewish community. We are with you – now and for the years to come."