Sexist Shoe Advert

Check out this completely retarded shit, supposed "fighters for equal pay" turn the entire thing completely up-side-down.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xJI4zYR5o8&t=1s

I like it. we should meme it become more popular so everyone but the most extreme idiots will realize why you don't give women power in the first place.

I second this.

Get triggered.

bump

Women deserve more.

On what possible reasoning?

Watch the video.

did it trigger you?

no one deserves anything. if you want more money, go to your boss and tell him so. if he says no, go work somewhere else that's willing to pay you more. if you can't find anyone willing to pay you more, then you're not worth any more than what you're currently making.

the instant women start doing equal work, they will deserve equal pay and a dick in the ass

at the moment, all they deserve is the dick in the ass.

Yes. I got triggered. #triggered

Rather than attacking the source, maybe try refuting what they say you stupid nigger. The wage gap doesn't take into job positions, hours worked per week, education, etc. Back to >>>Holla Forums you fucking kike.

I don't even disagree with the message. just saying you could use a proper source instead of a shitty youtube channel that gives lectures about creationism

also, Dennis Prager is a virulently pro-Israel Jew

Yeah so what? Many colleges do. There is such thing as religious studies you moron. Also, what are you saying?? That alternative media shouldn't be allowed to have a voice???

nowhere did I say anything about alternative media in general

all I'm saying that Prager is a shitty source

He's saying what he's saying, that Prager U is garbage

You keep saying that, but how is it a shitty source? Go into detail of why Prager U is a shitty source or gtfo.

that plus

That is one reason why to dislike the source it still doesn't disqualify it from being a good source. That's like saying someone the head of a media outlet likes icecream so therefore it's a shitty source.

not really. liking ice cream doesn't make someone an awful person. liking Israel and creationism, however, does.

Dumb nigger. Also, not an argument.

oh boy, here we go

You know, you could have actually elaborated of why Prager U is a shitty source. Like say, fake or misleading stories/facts, but Instead of doing that you put forth non arguments.

creationism

The study of creationism is an actual thing you atheist nigger.

Prove that god doesn't exist.
Also, creationism had nothing to do with the video I posted. It wasn't mentioned even once you stupid nigger. You can claim you hate creationist videos posted by prager u but you can't claim that makes everything else they post is wrong/a shitty source. That's bullshit and you know it you fucking Holla Forums nigger.

Remember to downvote it as well.

this isn't reddit, you stupid idiot

Thanks, Captain Obvious Faggot.

This is surprising.