How could liberals be so cruel as to speculate about Barron being autistic? It's clearly just a smear campaign. Right?

How could liberals be so cruel as to speculate about Barron being autistic? It's clearly just a smear campaign. Right?

Confirmed

Maybe he just has really high ping.

I never thought I'd cringe to a video of members of a first family.

I bet that Barth poster is autistic. Maybe TRUMP himself, mildly. Kanye West has something worse I think.

How's cuckchan kiddo?
Sucks for him. That's just awkward behavior. Stop with your Jewish labels thinking he needs to inject alkaline metals into his skull.

You faggots really are whiny bunch of bootlickers. Almost as sensitive as the liberals you criticize. Sad.

Dude the kid's objectively autistic, just look at him. He probably even posts on Holla Forums

the lesson here is don't have children when you're over 60 years old

most 10 yr olds are dumb like this. Lets assume he's more immature than a normal 10yr old, That's pretty autistic.
The main problem is he doesnt look 10. He's tall and looks older like a 14 yr old or so. And that is a huge difference in mental development.
Side note: Probably going to be tall muscular and handsome. Will slay all the pussy around by 18.

did you hear that trump got us out of TPP? now you fags are backpeddling and saying TPP was good.
>>>/LEFTYCUCK/

Marxist faggots are jealous that a ten year old boy is already taller than they are.

libtards are mad a10 year old will be richer then them

democrats see children as sex toys see pizza gate

Is Jeb autistic?

The are making the gas all americans sign but they are the americans in charge

they were voted to be there by the american people

do they all deserve whats coming to them?

of course

but do the rest of the world deserve it?

hol' up
so you sayin'
it be like it don't, but it did anyway?

Be careful who you make fun of.

please stop being a nigger

i am saying the american people has a subconcious death wish they are bringing about by voting murderous rich assholes into office

Give it 10 years, Minecraft will be replaced with Mein Kampf

this

Don’t you losers get tired of being completely wrong, about everything, all the time?

This is the most tumblr greentext story I have ever read, 0/10

lol yes of course

you revel in it while you feel like you can

for people who voted for this i imagine these days are like the first drink of a night of insane drinking

it's all a mad rollercoaster from here

Now I want to watch this movie

[citation needed]

It's a video game.

I met someone who went to Princeton w/ Cruz once, totally agreed he's got the burgers

sorry, i forgot that attempting to communicate with americans is to attempt to communicate with entities whose free thinking has been systematically disabled through years of brainwashing

to lead you directly to an answer i consider correct would not be honest

you have the potential inside of you

think and seek and you shall emancipate yourself from the slavery of being an american citizen, forced into one or another of the american flock mentality echo chambers

Sorry I doubted you.

i am saddened that it went over your head

i am aware of this tl;dr culture of americans

it is a part of the systematic brainwashing i mention

you have the collective attention span of a gnat

i wish it was an insult still, it used to be

but now it is merely truth

Not the user who is talking with you, but he's president of USA now; not even before his first term is over, it will be accurate to call him a murderer. This is true of all USA presidents.

go back to that shitty site faggot. Don't spread your cancer here.