==(((Haaretz))): "America, Learn From Bosnia: It Can Happen Here Too"

==(((Haaretz))): "America, Learn From Bosnia: It Can Happen Here Too"

Twenty-one years after Srebrenica, the same language pre-empting the slaughter of Muslims - as interlopers, as a fifth column, bent on establishing sharia - is now commonplace in the U.S. and U.K.

On July 11, Bosnia and the world will mark the 21st anniversary of the genocide at Srebrenica. This will be a day to mourn, but it is also a day to learn.
Over three days in July 1995, Serb forces killed some 8000 men, some as young as twelve and as old as seventy-four. It was perhaps the worst atrocity in a war that was marked by outrageous violence. There are few more appropriate places to host a conversation on anti-Muslim bias. The place where it led to genocide.

I was invited to join the European Islamophobia Summit, to speak at and to attend three days of discussions by experts who considered hate speech, and hate crimes, from across the Western world, with a focus on Europe. Nearly every speaker brought up the consequences of an irredentist Greater Serbia pursued at the expense of Bosniak [Bosnian Muslim] liberties — and lives.

Sure enough, you don’t have to look very hard to find evidence of a brutal aggression that, as most Bosniaks will tell you, did not end so much as it was frozen. People who lost friends, family, loved ones. Damage from war time. Cemeteries that seem impossibly, grievously large.

While it’s hard to conceive of the same kind of anti-Muslim violence that struck Bosnia striking elsewhere in the West, it’s not impossible to imagine it, either. The same language we saw in the former Yugoslavia that laid the groundwork for the slaughter, of Muslims as interlopers, as a fifth column, a foreign implant, bent on establishing sharia — necessitating a preemptive, if unfortunately genocidal, first strike — is now commonplace even in the United States and the United Kingdom, historically liberal democracies.

I came away from those three days in Sarajevo, discussing the surge in anti-Muslim hate speech on a transatlantic and continental scale, keen to write about those who survived.

I came away with six lessons.

archive.is/8Cr5M
twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/752468812591566848

1. Bosnia proves how Islam is grounded, indigenous, rooted, in the West.

There is even older history in Spain, and plenty in other places — Bulgaria, for example, or Tatarstan. But few Western Muslim places are as old and as storied as Sarajevo — at least, of those that survived. (The Muslim history in places like Sicily, Serbia, Romania and Poland is often overlooked, or disappeared, or actively denied.) To keep young Muslims from being too unsettled by the invective coming their way, they need a sense of rootedness.

Of belonging to the place they are alleged to be foreign to. That applies, of course, to any other embattled minority. Most of all in a time of demonization, populism, and nativism.

Islam isn’t foreign to the West. How can you say Islam versus the West, when Islam is in the West, and has been for centuries?

2. It can happen anywhere.
The second lesson should be a warning. Namely, the suddenness of Bosnia’s transformation. Back in 1984, Sarajevo hosted the Winter Olympics; it remains the only Muslim-majority city to do so. Sarajevo was known for its cosmopolitanism, open-mindedness, pluralism. That’s one reason the war turned so vicious: An irredentist dream of greater Serbia confronted a messy mosaic of lived demography.

Within a matter of years, if not months, political instability, political opportunism, hateful rhetoric, and ample arms, combined to produce total war. For all those who say it can’t happen here, or elsewhere, that is at best wishful thinking, if not naive delusion. It can happen anywhere.

We must be on our guard.

America has made great progress in the last few decades at confronting racism, prejudice and bias. Donald Trump might make fun of political correctness, but political correctness is miraculous.

We have the choice between living in a hegemonic society, dominated by certain groups; we can live in a chaotic society, full of ethnic and racial competition; or we can choose to coexist meaningfully, which requires a hawkish vigilance, the voluntary, civic and social policing of our language, to push out and exclude hateful and hurtful discourse. Not governmentally, not legally, but organically.

The alternative is civil conflict or the exclusion of most groups from public spaces. (While we’re at it, let’s stop being politically correct and call Trump what he is. A racist.)
The third and fourth points are twinned.

3. Bosnia is at peace today.

Whether it will remain at peace in the future, however, depends on the continued attention of the wider world to her politics. We can end even the most vicious conflicts, and we can forgive, and we can find a way forward, precariously of course, and put the past to rest. That doesn’t mean it’s dead, or that it can’t be stirred. But it does mean that we are not doomed to the divides we see today.

4. We must deepen our international connectiveness and not isolate ourselves

We have a global responsibility to address conflicts before they tip over into the genocidal. We also have the ability, in many circumstances at least, to intervene to put an end to them when they do. There’s a lesson we deserve to remember. When part of the world burns, the rest is liable to catch fire.

Srebrenica will happen again you fucking sandniggers and kikes, death to the fucking turkroaches who brought this degenerate sandnigger religion to the balkans

And here's a non-kosher description of what actually happened in Bosnia/Kosovo.

Fucking kikes.

reminder serbs did nothing wrong and filthy american jew soldiers are going to get whats coming when niggers bash their heads in

also from what I understand, bosnia is a more liberal muslim country than middle eastern ones, it's essentially a diet version of Turkish islam, which itself is a diet version of Arabic islam

Doesn't matter, any ethnic European who adopts Islam as his/her religion should be seen as the worst kind of traitor.

you can thank the turkroaches for introducing it to them

genocide? 8000 men were purposefully brought into execution to have a reason to divide yugoslavia, that was owned by sovets back then.

d&c

christians (white serbs) vs muslims (white serbs)
winner: jude

THATS WHY I ALWAYS ADVOCATE TO GET RID OF ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY AND ALL KIKE IDEOLOGIES AND SYSTEMS

The issue for (((Haaretz))) is that Bosnia was a tiny and insignificant country. It couldn't protect itself from international pressure. International cliques you could say.

The US population doesn't even need the US military to do that.

REPORT + HIDE

Christianity isn't related to the cults of judaism and islam in any way at all.

You're either a libshit retard or a useful (((Holla Forums))) idiot.

"The West" Has nothing to do with geography.
It is a culture, it is the result of hundreds of years of religious warfare and the resulting separation of church and state. The power of individuality and the subsequent benefit that can have to an entire nation of individuals. Free thinking, self realizing individuals.

Sharia is the natural enemy to these things, they are just two different cultures.

got a better idea, we get rid of islam AND judaism, and we keep the christians
go shit in your (((fedora))) it will keep your ideas progressive

No one will believe such a retarded claim. This is one of those things where they're only making themselves look crazy and evil to even the most gullible of people.

it fuckig is the basic of judaism and islam to reject christianity.

who told you twat kid you will keep muslims and kikes?

if you are a christians go get shot.
preach on >>>/pisstians/ to your kike god and explode. and dont forget to love your enemy.

"the late XIX century" wut
That's not how you write "19th century" in Roman numerals.

Anyone who converts to Islam automatically loses any claims to being white, that's for certain.

OH YES PLEASE

Daily reminder that according to independent international groups no more than 1000 grown man got killed in Srebrenica, and most of them were a part of Naser Oric Jihadi groups that went around terrorizing Serbs in that same area.
Here is Serbia we have a running joke of how many more dead muslims are going to get "discovered" each year, because if you guys don't know yet, those 7000+ dead muslims have absolutely nothing to do with that Srebrenica, they weren't even born there, some even toddlers born like five years ago, and all of them are being shipped from all over muslim part of Bosnia and labeled Srebrenica victims to artificially inflate the numbers.
They are REALLY trying to create a shoah of their own, even if it contradicts the real world.

How they can point fingers with a straight face, they have concentration camped the indigenous population of Palestine. They have fanatics who want them genocided, Rabbis calling for them to be poisoned. They take no refugees.

And without shame or reflection they point the finger knowing well their land is free to do as they please.

Pest control is genocide now.

Meme it

I volunteer. There will be no graves, don't worry, we will toss the bodies in a pit and burn them all. Why waste land on trash fill?

Hey, if you don't want something like this to happen again, I can propose a final solution for you.

Not looking like turk at all

hidden

True. Serb shitskin admixture is mostly North African, probably brought to the region by Greeks centuries ago. This is in comparison to Bulgarian and Romanian shitskin admixture which is primarily Turkish as a result of Ottomans.

If it's anyone's fault Bosniaks got slaughtered, it's the Turks.

sounds just like the west

Yeah but muslims in Bosnia were literally funded by Saudi Arabia and had Afghani Mujaheddin reinforcing them in droves.

It probably wasn't exactly a voluntary introduction. It almost never is.

Source?

It's almost as if they bring it on themselves.

Sheesh I tried running searchs for information on Bosnia and like 90% of the pages are about 1000 dead bosniaks. Meanwhile israel and the CIA trafficked sex slaves out of serbia after bombing the shit out of it. Also check out this little jeweI found.

FUCK YEAH REMOVE KEBAB!!!

More Americans died on 9/11 than Bosnian civilians did. There's already a death toll of Islam in America and its surpassed this "genocide"

Kikes, learn from the inquisition it could happen here too

Isn't Haaretz an Israeli outlet, as well.
At the very least it's a zionist propaganda rag.
The fucking nerve of these kikes:

Jews say this while actively genociding Palestinians

>IMPLYING THIS IS A BAD THING

=Muslim genocide in the US? it's more likely than you think==

Uh, yeah it is.

Yeah its not like the ottomans forced people to convert to islam, killed christians en masse and abducted all the nobles' firstborn to train them to become loyal to ottoman rule.
Islam totally has roots in the west.

Heh yeah because the war was premeditated and encouraged by the yugoslav media.Its not like the bosniaks started a war for independence and the yugoslavs had pure judicial right to consider them criminals.
It was totally for Greater Serbia which by the way didnt exist as a country back then.

REMOVE KEBAB
EE
M M
O O
V V
E E

K K
E E
B B
A A
B B

Thanks for the advice, Jews. We will begin studying kebab removal methods right away.

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

It's the same argument Jews use for themselves. And people buy it because they are Christians. Abrahamism was a mistake.

If he fucking says Islam is part of Western culture, I swear to God I'll-

fucking
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fake death camps were shown by Western media last time around.

GenX scum like me will remember this.

Only kebab? Nogs, merchants, spics, the whole shebang. We're living in interesting times, and it's only going to go up from here

NOŽ ŽICA SREBRENICA

Bosnians converted to Islam at such high rates because the Bosnian Church was pretty distant theologically from both Orthodoxy and Catholicism while being deeply influenced by Gnostic currents which led fast conversion to the more mythical Sufi variants of Islam.
That said, Saudi Barbaria has been steadly injecting Wahabite bullshit into the country at an astounding rate.

we will never forget you

We tried to warn Yurocucks about the kebab menace but they did not want to listen
Now they are experiencing kebab influx in real time
One day they will admit we were right

Phew, I was worried that it wouldn't

bump

bump

It not only can, but will happen. The kebab will be removed.

Right, great, lets ignore that anti-european violence from the muslims in favor of talking about hypothetical violence of the opposite polarity.
Here's a crazy idea: Maybe it's actions that lead to slaughter rather than words.

It's almost like having a bunch of different ethnicities jammed together makes it more likely. Like multicultural shitholes are powder kegs

LOL

Oy vey remember the six lessons

do they know what that word means?

Things only get rockier from here on out.

they're too retarded to do some research on the ottomans in the balkans so they just say that it's "indigenous"

But will Israel learn from its own mistakes?

lol.

I'm fine with people who are suicidal; I truly am. I do, however, have a problem with suicidal people who want to make things a murder-suicide. Feel free to go and shoot yourself if you'd like, but don't feel the need to be a cunt by putting a bullet into my amygdala before you do it.

This paragraph is pure gold.

(Ten paragraph response lost, thanks android).
Posting anyway, just in case its a graphics glitch.
If empty post, sorry lads.

Bump

my thoughts exactly

What are those jew raving about?

The attack on Srebrenica didn't come out of nowhere it was revenge for three and a half years of masacres of christian Serbs by Muslims.
The 'safe' UN area around Srebrenica was used as a base for the Bosnian muslims to launch attacks on Christians in the surrounding villages. At their peak the muslims had thousands of fighters who brought in weapons by helicopter.
Between 1992 and 1995 muslims killed about 3,500 christians in the area, with most being killed in 1994. For example in the 'Bratunac massacre', muslims killed 69 christians (19 still missing), with 70 wounded in three villages on 12 july 1992.
So Srebrenica was an in reality an armed islamic state.
In the spring of 1995 when the snow started to melt the Christian Serbs launched an attack which captured Srebrenica. The muslim fighters fought their way out on 11 July 1995, in a column that consisted of about 12, 000 men.
These muslim fighters got into a big fight with the Serbs on 16 July causing many Serb casualties.
Of the approximately 7,000 victims of the Srebrenica 'massacre' at least 3,500 were fighters killed in combat with serbs.

These kikes are getting to obvious.

They must be so scared to be acting like this.

More like "pure diamond".

So this is why they are obsessed with controlling/altering language. I thought one of the reasons they tried to make yiddish the prime language in some places was to occult the history of gentile nations, and occult the history of the Jews exploiting such nations.

This. No religion that comes from the middle east has any business in the hearts of whites.

The ignorance at play here is mindblowing.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam all come from the middle east you fuckwit, they are all Semitic religions. They are as alien to the West as Chinese calligraphy.

You had one job, user. Personally, I would have gone with 'pure silverblatt', myself.

what an uplifting article!

Is that kike really implying we'd feel bad about that?

Yeah I don't think so. It would have been a genocide if they killed at least 80,000. Seems like the Serbs weren't just going on a killing spree like they should've.