DATA GATHERING THREADS WITH REAL EVIDENCE V2

DATA GATHERING THREADS WITH REAL EVIDENCE V2

I have been noticing a trend on all the boards of Holla Forums, which you should be typing in the address as 8ch.net httpS←-

that there are tons of data gathering threads disguised as "I'm bored so whats all your info".

here are a few examples of data gathering threads. you don't think they are building a profile on you? this is disgusting.

8ch.net/b/res/6582726.html
archive.is/gSVxr

8ch.net/b/res/6613356.html
archive.is/46Vls

8ch.net/b/res/6600926.html
archive.is/hVAx8
it may reveal something about you. to the spooks and shitheads, that's data.

8ch.net/b/res/6598737.html
archive.is/iYfyP

8ch.net/b/res/6631522.html
archive.is/cE3Gw

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6550954.html
archive.is/vMULv
8ch.net/b/res/6583923.html
archive.is/IBzYb
8ch.net/b/res/6584970.html
archive.is/Xvzcf
8ch.net/b/res/6602858.html
archive.is/zXyOh
8ch.net/b/res/6606941.html
archive.is/bmTpC
8ch.net/b/res/6605996.html
archive.is/A0dOY
8ch.net/b/res/6617682.html
archive.is/hhJkg
8ch.net/b/res/6615067.html
archive.is/8SCej
8ch.net/b/res/6644700.html
archive.is/qZglw
archive.is/2GIOX
archive.is/hnXNG
archive.is/kns18
archive.is/PxgkD
archive.is/oRgUA
8ch.net/b/res/6660907.html
archive.is/v0xjc
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
8ch.net/b/res/6656698.html
archive.is/RauBq
8ch.net/b/res/6662869.html
archive.is/9WoNU
archive.is/suGsH
archive.is/rpCmQ
archive.is/zPVCZ
archive.is/QgZRT
archive.is/4v3n1
archive.is/J32Hk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_Looper
archive.is/0QU4K
youtube.com/watch?v=30-oedIZYCM
8ch.net/b/res/6676021.html
archive.is/tSe74
archive.is/v5Hpe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

8ch.net/b/res/6550954.html
archive.is/vMULv

8ch.net/b/res/6583923.html
archive.is/IBzYb

8ch.net/b/res/6584970.html
archive.is/Xvzcf

8ch.net/b/res/6602858.html
archive.is/zXyOh

8ch.net/b/res/6606941.html
archive.is/bmTpC

8ch.net/b/res/6605996.html
archive.is/A0dOY

8ch.net/b/res/6617682.html
archive.is/hhJkg

8ch.net/b/res/6615067.html
archive.is/8SCej

8ch.net/b/res/6644700.html
archive.is/qZglw

now they are switching tactics and resorting to suggesting taking sleeping pills and alchohol. very dangerous!

archive.is/2GIOX

another tactic switch, they are trying to entrap accomplices to theft.
this one is very interesting so make sure to read near the end of the thread
archive.is/hnXNG

they are also resorting to pathetically asking people what makes them uncomfortable so that they can learn their fears and use them against them later.
archive.is/kns18

they want data on people admitting (doesn't matter if it's a joke) to murder so it can be used against them later. and care or not, these threads are used as bad pr against Holla Forums presented to idiotic normies. not that it matters what normies think.
archive.is/PxgkD
archive.is/oRgUA

8ch.net/b/res/6660907.html
archive.is/v0xjc

>Link: rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
8ch.net/b/res/6656698.html
archive.is/RauBq

8ch.net/b/res/6662869.html
another fuck marry kill
archive.is/9WoNU

Big warning here. some anons suggested lying to these threads. DO NOT LIE IN ANY WAY THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU.

do not tell lies that may be dangerous, or about fictional crimes to these bad people even if they are totally fabricated.

keep in mind even lies may hold small pieces of the truth.

also, why are we letting these data miners shit up the board, the whole website?

there is some severe spook bastard level Holla Forums spy FISHING going on here. I hope none of you are stupid enough to give them anything

thread archive

archive.is/suGsH
archive.is/rpCmQ

hilarious imkampfy rage thread
archive.is/zPVCZ

read the old one first and then the new link because they delete a bunch of posts that don't show up as the thread continues on.

(most recent)
archive.is/QgZRT

crazy religion thread imkampfy ban spree
archive.is/4v3n1

For some reason GG still triggers the fuck out of Holla Forums, though, which makes it a useful tool for making them expose themselves. It's fucking hilarious too.

I just don't find it logical why a corrupt Holla Forumsmod (supposedly) would come to a thread to Holla Forumspam it because they hate a really really good Holla Forums awareness image that exposes Holla Forums really bad and teaches people how to handle them.

obviously

just know Holla Forums, as dedicated as you are to tricking everyone, there are many others who like helping people.

you will never find peace. you will always be met with resistance when you tell lies. you will never win, and if you find yourself to believe that you have won you will feel no satisfaction and you will know that you are lost and alone.

there is nothing to gain or win by hurting people.

this is what Holla Forums seem to be pushing on every board. why may that be?

"cat's cradle! cat's cradle!"

this has nothing to do with cat's cradle, and in fact nothing has anything to do with cat's cradle as cat's cradle has nothing to do with anything. check fuckin m8

don't automatically assume that Holla Forums on /k/ are impossible. Holla Forums offer bad or tricky advice everywhere they go.

be careful anyway.

on all boards they tell everyone to "take your meds" to which everyone replies "bake your breads" or "we already took the red pill"

anyone who disagrees with them or calls them out on their bullshit gets a bunch of scripted SJW type replies like "oh you are just intolerant/uneducated/too young/too old/too stupid/ too this/ too that/ not good enough/"

anyone else notice this trend?

the m0ds switched Sh-i-ll with Holla Forums just for your information.

antislide bump.

seriously sh|lls?

More paranoia
Shit thread.
Sage

do not let this die

who cares?

>>>Holla Forums

Bump for awereness.
The best way to beat a shill is to make people awere of its shilling.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHILLS SPOTTED

bumping this for good reasons.

This thread reminds me of stupid safety tags, anyone stupid enough to need them deserves to get hurt.

so we shouldn't warn anyone about this?

maybe a few threads like this happen every day. but when you make a list of them then the evidence adds up that there is somehting sinister going on.

are you really that annoyed about this thread? does it bother you that someone who wasn't aware, is now aware?

does it bother you that people are being informed? it's the right thing to do and you know it.

Is it? That depends on what your priorities are, for me I prioritize the quality of the community over all else and will gladly let a couple of fools step into traffic if it means I don't have to interact with them anymore.

so you admit that you enjoy Holla Forums being filled with alot of fake threads made by shills designed to fuck over and reduce the size of an already small Holla Forums community.

I'm not proud of you.

No, but you did accidentally make a good argument.
So long as those threads get responses they will keep being made so maybe warning those stupid enough to respond is the way to go.

The main reason for Holla Forums shrinking has nothing to do with shills and everything to do with the admins taking 18 months of fucking up to realize that hotwheels original rules is what the community wants.

Inb4 4chon fgt. Noticed the same trend of threads all over 4chan also. Not just contained to /b either. Definitely some form of data mining going on

spread the news like wildfire user.

nothing is by accident, user. nothing.

nice backpedaling. I wouldn't say you've done a bad job.

Like I said all I care about is quality and I see that stopping these threads will improve quality, if the community is so retarded they need to be told not to respond so be it.
but if that's the case I may give up on this place

thread archive link, copypaste everywhere and accidentally the whole internet on purpose.

archive.is/J32Hk

Good luck. I have 500 Teraton thermonuclear device in my basement!

Oh sweety baby, now you care. but wait whats this?

oh so now you agree. oh wait, what did you say back there?

a shill leaving us alone wouldn't be that bad.

You need to clam down and think for a minute user.

Here is what I have said and apparently I need to clarify:
Read: "How fucking stupid does someone have to be to respond to data mining threads.
Read: I don't care about the well-being those stupid enough to fall for data mining threads.
Read: I realized that so long as people keep falling for them they will continue being made.
Read: If Holla Forums has fallen so far that people need to be told not to respond to data-mining it might finally be time for me to find another imageboard after watching this place turn to shit over the last 2 years.

by any chance, do you like apple juice?

Holy mother of god…

IT IS TRUE…

It was Jim all along who was datamining people on 2ch. Hiro was just the naive idiot who became his scapegoat

please tell us more about this

hey people, what's this about? legit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_Looper

archive.is/0QU4K

LOWTAX BUYS 4chan september 2016 (somethingawful) BUT LOWTAX IS DEAD!!

youtube.com/watch?v=30-oedIZYCM

Was it ever proven that the SA faggot bought Halfchan?

I have no idea

bump

thanks anons

It was a prank. Lowtax isn't in a good finacial situation right now and hasn't been for a few years at least. He can't afford to go buy 4chan. Something awful is his income and its just not that profitable anymore.

I remember a breakdown of it, the site earns like 70,000 a year and he has a youtube channel thats monetized. The guys also an alcholic pill popper paying allimony at this stage of his life.

So no lowtax did not buy 4chan.

So is your point not to respond to random threads on the random board?
Going by your logic literally any threads that ask you about anything is datamining, which is pretty much every thread on Holla Forums, in which case you're also pretty much saying we should abandon the board or only respond to threads with general statements about nothing, which are both boring as fuck.

bump because importamt right now

This is the real datagatherin thread.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

so eurothief is NSA?

the cookie that Holla Forums puts in your browser in order to post can be used to track you.

Will Holla Forums halp?

I'd add that the
can sometimes be a misguided non-shill.
Some people like coming here just to fuck our enemies up. I bully SJW's all the time, doesn't make me a false flag.

no Holla Forums will not help.

I heard Holla Forums bans people who talk about this.

But why do (((they))) want to data mine us? We're just a bunch of autistic social misfits. What info could we have that (((they'd))) want?

now shills are making up excuses in the hopes of using the "divide and conquer tactics" by blaming other boards to create infighting and destroy Holla Forums even further

you mean like all the obvious data mining threads listed below?
because letting data mining shill retards flood the whole catalog with "lul whats yur info" in poorly disguised threads is just excellent discussion!
"lul he will not divide us, he will not devide us!"
pepe! pepe!!!
when threads are made with sinister design for the purpose of extorting and extracting information from anons, it's as simple as getting bored that there are no quality threads because the shill threads pushed them off the page, and posting a reply in the wrong place, getting your info sent to a bad place without your consent. simple as that.

link:
8ch.net/b/res/6676021.html
archive.is/tSe74

they datamine everyone. from normies on facebook to the outcasts of society like us on Holla Forums.

well we got trump elected.

wew lads

bump for the love of GOD

bump

oh crap, how can I possibly counter this?

oh hey, look! it's raining evidence.

It's okay Schlomo. You have me to talk to.

it's okay. it's all okay.

have fun internet

archive.is/v5Hpe

not me btw

antislide

No, because I don't reply to shitty template threads. Anyone who does deserve whatever ass raping they inevitably will face.

good for you smartass. I guess I'll just pack up all my evidence and go away now.

Nah, I'll tell the truth some more.

bump

bump

bump

Oh no muh shitty info is being stolen, they no how good i am at shit posting.