Do you drink milk?

Do you drink milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/diet-fitness/507296/Lindsey-Pelas-diet-fitness-burning-belly-fat-fast-workout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't just don't
3DPD ruin everything

No. It's for baby cows who require slamming down some serious kcals in order to grow massive. I'm a human adult.

You're thinking of colostrum

No. It's full of bovine growth hormones, anti-biotics and pus. I prefer soy.

This and the grudge girl, have been my fetishes

I drink so much milk. I don't really like eating and milk has a lot of fat in it so I just drink it like water. It's probably like half of my caloric intake.

I never drink milk.

Avoid milk and you will acquire testosterone.

No I'm not. Bably cows continue to drink milk and grow relatively rapidly after colostrum is finished.

12oz soda = 138 calories
12oz 2% milk = 170 calories

What are you a gayboy that watches what you eat? Why don't you eat whatever you want and maintain a healthy lifestyle through activities? It is the manly way.

sounds like a great way to get deficiencies, but hey user, you do you

I do but guess what IM MC SMALLY YEA THATS MY NAME GONNA GO BY THE FLOW GONNA PLAY THE GAME GONNA ROLL THE DICE ONCE OR TWICE

I guess I have a deficiency in faggot because I have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh. Well now I've gotta do some searches I won't be proud of

Soy makes you a woman

Did they sign up for this shit? Is it like some kind of weird fetish? Or is there actually a sick underground market of whores who kidnap men and jerk them off to sell their semen?

Not since I was a baby.

only with pastries and in particular weak faggoty english teas that are better with it than without

implying you need to kidnap guys to chain them up and have a woman walking by to jerk them off.

I am a white male living in a civilized country, of course I drink milk, I get about three days from a gallon jug.

People who don't drink milk are either lactose intolerant (AKA niggers) or limp-wristed faggots with worthless lives.

I would rework that, no soy milk (more estrogen for boobanimals) no boymilk.

bruh, you're the one talking about dairy here.

We have to find out the triple point of boobgrowth depending on how and when we have to feed them adjusted for their inherent bodyfat sweetspot.

The trick is to expend the calories and enjoy your sat fats and protein, nigga.

wat

There is a certain sweetspot for women where they have the biggest boobs while at the same time they arent considered fat. Like fashion, you cannot really say what makes it stylish but you recognize it as such.

Nutritionally adequate diet and exercise (women should focus mainly on cardio). Do this, and the body will be able to maintain proper hormonal balance and reach peak aesthetic quality (as we are attracted to signs of fertility, health, fitness). No hormone altering foods which weren't even in our original diet to begin with required.

No they shouldnt focus on cardio, they should equally focus on regular weight lifting. It builds muscle and muscle burns fat also helps curing most of the desktop illnesses.
2 workouts weightlifting and one workout running, preferably outside.

If you want women to look butch, then sure. I'm not saying no weight training, but a woman's focus should be on cardio.

Has nothing to do with looking butch, most women dont build much muscle, even with weight training, the ones you imagine are the ones that are already genetically inclined to build a lot of muscle or taking steroids.

A regular woman with healthy bodyfat will just get toned, unless she is doing a hardcore diet.
If she just eating regularly without being excessive she will look good.

If a woman got too into weight training they could very easily destroy their sexuality by looking too muscular. Also from a practicality perspective, say if a woman were about to be raped or something, she probably won't be able to fight back; makes more sense to be able to be quick on her feet to get out of there. Either way, I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

I m the last person on this planet that would prefer a muscular look over a female look on a woman, and i really mean that.

a nice slightly chubby woman is nice for me

You really do not have to be afraid of women looking too muscular or butch just because they lift some weights.
The ones you imagine are either on various "female" steroids (means soft steroids that have less masculination effects) or hardcore freaks. Regular women will benefit from that.
The only difference is that women need to rest more than men to regenerate, otherwise they have an entirly different physiology.

dailystar.co.uk/diet-fitness/507296/Lindsey-Pelas-diet-fitness-burning-belly-fat-fast-workout

Amazingly this fits about what i wanted to write with almost 100% precision.

AFAIK this is as big as you can get before drugs

test

Yeah with the ultimate mesomorphic genetics.

(((milk)))