Is Florida considrered part of the South?

I mean, like Southern states like Alabama and Georgia. Technically speaking we are geographically the southern most part of the continental US, but I feel like culturally speaking there's something that makes us different than our neighbors.

Is it our hispanic population? Our large number of retirees? The fucking yankee snowbirds that ruined everywhere worth living? Tell me Holla Forums, I need to know.

Parts of it, especially north florida. Miami needs to be purged though.

Florida, the state not even niggers want.

There are too many Jews in Florida for it to be considered Southern.

The hispanics around here know how to keep them in line.

FUCKING BASED

The majority of Jews in the early Republic lived in the South and something like 40% of them owned slaves, dude. Furthermore, where do you think Southerners got their racial theology from, because it sure wasn't Catholicism

I'm a northerner, user

Which is a shame because Miami is beautiful. If you removed the spics, haitians, and jews, it would be paradise.

t. Texas
Yes this! Miami is paradise. I was there in February for a week. Gorgeous city, but might as well be in Latin America. I heard more Spanish than English…and I am from central Texas (That is saying something)

The further south you go, the more north it gets

The panhandle is def. part of the south.

southern Florida is de facto cuba

Florida is the only state where the farther north you go, the more southern it gets

panhandle is pretty confederate tier, but iirc florida has more canacucks per capita than anywhere else outside canacuckland

Central Florida here.

It's largely that a huge portion of our population was previously northerners. I'm native born here, but my mom is from Ohio and my dad from Boston. And they came down with their entire families; dozens of cousins and everything. I grew up just knowing that Florida was a de facto Northern state.

It's my understanding that the panhandle is the south, but the benis isn't.

Floridian here, I live in Naples and I can tell you that the west coast of Florida(gulf side) is nice, almost all of it. Tampa, Marco island, Bonita springs, fort Myers, it's all nice. Naples being the nicest(lol definitely no bias) although the east coast(Atlantic side) IS ALL NIGGERS AND SPICS. Miami is basically Cuba. Whilst Hollywood, Jupiter, and west palm Beach is super black. Oh and Boca Raton and fort Lauderdale are all like 90%kike (no joke)

Also what other anons are saying about rhe panhandle, I an tell you that Daytona might be sort of nice(hotels and beaches and the race track) but the rest of it is gross and full of niggers and spics.

Central Florida is okay, some parts are nice like Ocala and Orlando(Orlando is touristy)

It's humid as fuck here, i'm serious, if you dont have a gallon of water in your lungs 24/7 then your not in florida. As for the culture we mostly have people from Ohio and Michigan, and Georgia, and the Carolinas here. Most of the west coast of Florida wasn't even developed until the 50's. Also everyone is pretty cool, but especially in Naples the divorce rate is like 70% or something, EVERYONE is divorced here, it's disgusting I hate the women here. They are stuck up cunts who are spoiled and can't accept the fact that they are getting older and aren't worth anything anymore(my parents got divorced in Naples so lol I might be biased a wee bit)

The economy is pretty good and based on tourism and agriculture with a lot of aerospace and and medical industry here.

I'm in Massachusetts right now working, but I can answer any questions anyone may have.

Only lived in central florida and this sums it up

lived for a month in*

Are you fucking retarded?

Fuck, I laughed out loud.

There are some upsides. /fit/ had a conniption when it found out how cheap we get chicken breast, thanks to being near a billion poultry farms.

As a relic of the Confederacy overrun with Seminoles, Cubans, Jews, Haitians, and Puerto Ricans, Florida is like a venerated old open septic pit despoiled by a toxic-waste train derailment.

Ohh and law enforcement is huge here. Naples alone which isn't very big has around 3000 deputys. Miami might be bad now, but they cleaned it up a lot. They basically went around into the hood with APC's and removed all the squatting niggers and rebuild everything. Like I said previously I live and Florida nd can answer any questions(I don't know much about northern Florida or the panhandle though)

Shameless bump for home state Holla Forums apparently hates lol

Yeah, I don't know if it's the same elsewhere in the country, but here in Central Florida you get to know the personality of the police town by town. There are some places they're super chill, and others where they're full 1984 up your ass.

The basic rules of thumb is, the more south you go, the more north you get.

Lol here In Naples everyone drives like 20 miles over the speed limit (everyone) the cops really only crack don't on domestic desputes, dui's and drugs

Pick one and only one.

So then does that mean that the US virgin islands are southern?
Pro tip: they aren't and neither is Florida

Panhandle here in Degeneracy City Beach. The panhandle is great if you live near a military base. It is not uncommon to see people flying the Confederate flag.

Also our gators remove spics, kebab, and corncucks.

The white and Northern parts of Florida are "Southern", particularly the panhandle. Pic related is my OC pls no bully. Demographics are changing for the worse though.

(((Boca Raton))) is hardly "Southern".

CAN'T ZIM-ZAM THE FLIM-FLAM

Also, gun laws are great here.

We like guns almost as much as y'all.

These tbh fam

How is Orlando? Are the spics and dindus bad down there?

You are more informed on Southern FL than me. How should I revise pic related?

Northern Florida is pretty much Lower Alabama exempting the coasts where there is rampant degeneracy I'm from PCB, it hurts.

The Panhandle has quite a few based folks because many of the people here moved here from Alabama and Georgia.

Like I said most cities along the west coast are all really nice
Everglades city, Naples, Bonita springs, fort Myers, Sarasota, Tampa(okay I guess)
Inland is mostly orange fields and spic ghettos, all the places along the west coast up to Tampa are really nice and wealthy so I would put a black cut line down the southern middle of the state and keep the east side spic niggers and west side white/Cuban lol

So the Mason-Dixie line is nothing?
Miami Beach here. +%90 Jews here, as bad as New York. I'm sure it's primarily The Miami to Boca area that is overrun with Cubans and Jews, elsewhere is fine.
What makes Florida "special" is that despite all these Cubans, we are still usually a swing state that helped decide the last few elections.
Unfortunately, no wall can protect us when they are literally coming on boats and airplanes from Cuba. Hoping Trump will renew sanctions on them or something.

I guess it's more like buying a celebrity's thing or something.

MMM, that salt is tasty. Stay jealous that your inferior genetics makes people in your state absolute pussies when it comes to anything below 60 degrees.

Those born in areas that have horrible winters can travel anywhere, we were born to beat weather conditions. You run away from them.

I'll revise the map later today and post it to this thread.

Nice try Nancy, but cold regions have summer too. You guys are just vaginas when it comes any cold at all, even a swift breeze. Deal with it.

Lol you clearly didn't read this post

I said that most people moved down here within the last 20ish years (in Naples the last 12) so most people can handle the cold weather(I prefer it actually but all the northern states are pozzed, so I'll deal with the overbearing humidity) I was born in Massachusetts during a snow storm lol most people here can handle the cold. Also, during the winter it's been known to get cold enough to snow here on occasion pic very related

It usually gets down Into the 40's during December

Massachusetts is the worst state in New England by far. Dont consider the rest of us pozzed because of how shit your family is, nigger.

Also

Child's play

Yeah now lets look at jew york city when its above 80

People actually die in the north when it starts being warm up there. Just shut the fuck up, faggot. The south literally doesnt need your faggot asses. Oh no! Where else would we get our Nuuuu Yoooork style pizza, AIDS, liberal faggotry, retirees, and BLM leaders from???
Yankees are the fucking worst.

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA someones reaching, anyway most north states are pozzed, if it weren't for the people and politics I would.move back up there. But until that chnaged the Floridanons will have to deal with the gallon of water in their lungs

Not disputing that you got "muh seasons", but your kind starts complaining about anything over mid 80s as it would 100s.

Also facing the cold is just willpower, toiling in the heat takes soul. It's the easiest superpower one can get, not being a bit bitch. Let this freak explain.

Sweating Yankees detected

Not like i'd expect a briton to know what true freezing cold is.

implying I would move to your shithole region

Absolutely furious

Hah, you think so. The northeast has brutal summers. Face it, you were tempered as less tough metal.

you faggots literally die when it starts to getting around 90 degrees

A lot of Jews, spics and niggers.

When it comes to spics, there seems to be more Dominicans and Central Americans than there are Cubans now.

Nigger, in 2012 we went through an ice storm that took my power off for a week due to build up on powerlines. Jersey is shit too.

If you are anything like the Red Sox nation types that start praying to Brady to forgive their sins as soon as it hits 95, then I'll assume not.

Whoops I forgot to mention st.Augustine, I fucking love that place it's so nice there.
They have this huge fort there too, pretty cool.

That's outdoor weather for us while the Northeast calls that a state of emergency ;)

They're spring training park is like 15ish miles from my house. I plan on seeing a game towards the end of the summer.

Pinellas-fag here, or I was for a decade before escaping to the real South. Some parts of it, esp St Pete, are so trashy and disgusting it boggles my mind how people always are like hey look it's one of those best new places to live in all these gay ass magazines. Clearwater/North Pinellas is nice though. If you can stay in some nice neighborhoods, that is. My parents are pretty well off and i don't think there is a single non-white family in their neighborhood

We should detach Florida from the US and sell it to Australia.

After moving from Texas and living here for a year and half, I'm about ready to leave. I'm planning on moving by early next year back to Texas and start working with a buddy on a start up of some sort.

Orlando is filled with retarded college kids in the UCF area. Winter Park isn't much better. I'm just planning on getting out of here.

florida is florida, Texas is Texas, the rest are the south.

Is "Florida should be its own nation" mentality a thing? or do you just mean culturally

This is disheartening, since I'm in Texas and going to be relocating in a year or two and FL was on my short list of places to look, solely because I have family there and could maybe get something going via connects or other shit. Also because parents are getting old and I may have to help look after them

What attracted me was the no income tax, like Texas, based gun laws, (better than TX in some ways), and outdoor activities, (camping, diving, dirtbikes and guns are things I enjoy).

What made it so unbearable besides millenial faggotry, (which is everywhere, unfortunately)?

I know the demographics are fucked, but no more than Texas it seems, there appears to be more of a "white trash cracker meth" type of problems out there that we don't have as much where I'm at in Texas, (Hill Country), the cops are more "Buford T. Justice and Deputy Cletus" types right out of Porky's (which is basically a documentary on Florida cops and cracker culture), and certainly the job markets look a little more constricted, but it seems equally as fucked as Texas in areas that Holla Forumsacks would care about, but with a lot of the same upsides, so I'm genuinely curious.

Fucking paper skinned ninnies.

North Florida is part of the south. Anything below Gainesville needs to flood.

Lol
In elementary school we'd call all the new students who moved here from Yankee land rashers. They could never handle the heat/humidity and get red splotches all over their bodies.

Florida seceded with the rest of the southern states in the Confederate States of America, so yes, it is.

The gripe that there are too many niggers, spics, kikes, etc. matters not, what matters is when they're going to be purged.

North florida is part of the south
South florida is part of south america

To southerners, when Florida does something they like, it's the south. When shooting, looting and riots happen, it's all, "Flahhhriduh???? That there's Cuba! LOL"

This. Marion county could be considered the divide

Orlando is becoming one of the most most cucked parts of the state imo. By that, I mean the (((white liberals))) , who are multiplying and are emboldened by their pedestal of "status".

Yeah, the dindus you should be worried about more than the spics down here imo. Avoid going to the Parramore and its adjacent neighborhoods and you should be fine.

You should be just fine strolling around the city doing your routine, just avoid the dindu ghettos and you'll be okay.

Driving in orlando is a nightmare too.. better have that ez pass

To add, they do this with every southern state, for the most part.

"Missooruh? That there's the NORTH!"

"Atlanta? Well, that ain't the REAL south!"

"Texas? Texas is their OWN THING."

"Alabama? No way! Too many niggers!"

Which leaves pretty much Eastern Mississippi and some parts of Tennessee.

Either you've never been down to the farm country of the Heartland or you're ready to die.

As a comedian I heard once said, once you're south of Gainesville, you're back in michigan.

TAKE MY ORANGES YOU BITCHES

Well, Florida is the south until you hit Cuba, about halfway south or east of Tampa.