Could Chernobyl Disaster is why Europe is getting dumber?

Could Chernobyl Disaster is why Europe is getting dumber?
When nukes fell on Japan, they started to act weird and invent weird ass stuffs.
When Chernobyl happened, Sweden started importing muslims and hating their own kind.
Chernobyl also caused Germany to import rapefugees too.
What do you think Holla Forums?

So why are the Russians not importing Muslims?

Delete this.

No. Prevailing winds head eastward, not westward.

Europe is getting dumbed because of mass importation of low IQ people

But we do. Not from Syria, but from Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and other post-Soviet hellholes.

It does increase their IQ to the same level as Asians.

They behave more better than the "refugees".

/thread

Their stupidity is what the mass importation is to begin with.

So what? That's not an excuse for importing them.

yep definitely radiation. now go buy some supplements and work harder go- er… guys

If they don't bomb, kill, and use PC to convert people, and contribute to the society in some ways, then I don't see a problem bringing them in.

Low quality slide

virus.jpg

Oh, I forgot that you're probably a firstworlder and have no idea what it's like.
They do not belong to Russia.
They take all the jobs in the lower segment because they could be paid less, thus lowering the average wages for Russians. They drain money from the economy by sending it to Hellholistan. They bring in heroin. They commit huge amount of crime, but it's an untouchable topic because Russian government values «multinationality» (thinly veiled multiculturalism) above everything.
Oh, and they can come to Russia without a visa.
Here's a pic of a nanny who chopped off a child's head because allahu akbar. She had been diagnosed with schizophrenia in Uzbekistan, but had no problems coming to Moscow and getting a permit to work there.

Sounds just like america's problem with mexicans. I mean sure they're better than africans or middle easterners but not by much especially when all the worst ones are the ones fleeing home.

oh, and
just google it

gas yourself

Could Kike Disaster is why Europe is getting dumber?
When Kike-Burgers fell on Japan, they started to act weird and invent weird ass stuffs.
When Kike powered SJW happened, Sweden started importing muslims and hating their own kind.
Kikes also caused Germany to import rapefugees too.

The winds blew the fallout Away from Russia.

This

Some pics from Chernobyl and such.

This is a dumb as fuck slide thread.
Why isn't Japan importing Muslims enmasse then fggt?

Chernobyl incident was greatly overblown and memed hard, so Ukraine get free gibs for them programs.

cheki briki i v damke!

Spoken like a true shitskin puppet.