THE CHALKENING 2.0

Yo Holla Forums, we (My uni group) wanted to see if any of y'all are interested in starting another chalkening, this time targeting BLM scum. At our university is hardcore Black Lives Matter supporters and openly communist, we wanna trigger antifa and virtue signal some uncucked students on campus. So here's the deal, put up these posters ( or something of that flavor) around campus, use your free printer quota to avoid wasting printer ink, then chalk the fuck out of your uni with something along the lines of

"Black Lives Matter are COP KILLER SCUM"

"Fuck Black Lives Matter"

"Blue Lives Matter" and so on. Whatever you want really, but the time is now to strike these assholes right at the heart.

Remember when y'all made those white student unions all around unis during the fall, at the height of Black Lives Matter bullshit? Remember the national news attention? Thats the type of stuff this will probably spark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oz1HHc3bIM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn this got slid hard. Have a bump.

The all lives matter and blue lives matter really get under there skin

Bumping for support.

t. oldfag who has faith in you youngings

#HogsOverNogs

Will not let this get slid by another Ghostbusters thread

Kek

stop calling everything "sliding" – it's called natural board dynamics retard

Use the classic: "black lives don't matter".
youtube.com/watch?v=oz1HHc3bIM0

Literally The Retardest.

Call Niggers obsolete farm equipment.

I'm off to (((college))) in August, bumping this.

Kek demands Moon Man posters

Fuck the mods

Oh shit really? I got a fuckton of chalk and no issues participating in this like the first one. Is there a set date?

We're doing it tomorrow, but whenever is cool

Be sure to post pics

BLM is not a race.

I'll hit some places over the weekend. Do we have a particular target or just anywhere?

BLUE LIVES MATTER.

Campus security or pigs see this, get out of jail free card. Chimps see this and chimp out on you while doing it, cops called, get out jail free card.

Blue Lives Matter.

disclaimer: thread is for normalfags to pussy to take action in a meaningful way

Universities in particular.

We can educate more people by enhancing racial divisions.

I'll do it here for sure, but this would be better off done when college is in session wouldn't it?

I would love it to be that way, there's summer quarters though.

But this BLM stuff is hot rn, meaning we gotta strike or it wont have the same effect.

It would be funny to watch these leftists get mad over people writing "Trump" on sidewalks with chalk again.

Or write #BlueLivesMatter

Dayum timing is shit. It'll have to be a late night raid to get it done.

Early morning, so that the grave yard shift Janitors don't erase it.

I'm thinking about putting Trump and Moonman stickers in bathroom stalls

Typical pacifist coward: but, but, but if you fight back, then you are helping them!

Don't get caught. If you do get caught, be ready to defend yourselves.

>implying BLM which is funded by George Soros isn't taking advantage of the growing racial tensions and exploits it by using that org to pose as a group of doing the right thing, and suckers other civie niggers into joining and thinking they're a part of a good cause when they don't even realize that they're just mere tools to spread the anger, hatred, and destruction.

It's happening whether we like it or not, might as well fight it.

le powerful 3000 user website meme

How's the weather in Tel Aviv this morning, Moshe?

just need one school to get in the news for it to spread

good luck dude

Capitalist Army here. I never stopped. I've been chalking the name Trump every time I find myself alone in a public space. In parks, on bridges, on walls, where ever.

Deliver OP, please deliver

anti-slip bump

pigs over nigs

Why not both

On a side note I live in DC and I have seen dozens of trump stickers in the past 2-3 weeks compared to zero since before that. I think people are starting to get the courage to talk about it

Did anyone else deliver?

This

and this

need to have a love child! The Results could be pic related.

I'm down. I live like 10min from Rutgers in New Brunswick, NJ

Amazing, can't wait for the fallout
Also why is this being slid so hard, Bump

ayyyy lmao

just remember OP

CALL BLM TERRORISTS

Terrorists' Lives Don't Matter, with a photo of that guy who shot up DA BOLIS except wearing radical muzzie gear

Wew, Its still not triggering enough, its missing a Trump 2016

Keep up the good work

If you people were smart, you'd expose the Soroses behind it. I bet my aryan ass the getting paid to riot by Der Juden. Blacks are as much as Sandniggers tools they need for the coming of their NWO. Maybe we should just gentrify them all.

FACT: Nearly ALL BLM martyrs were resisting arrest while in commission of a crime.

Black Lives DO Matter - But nobody has the right to resist arrest.

Oh should we release all of the animals from the zoo then oh jewish one of insight?

Saw this on kikebook this morning, your post made me think of it.

We already did that a while back

Breddy gud

We should continue chalkening, well into the future. Yes, even after Trump is elected. This is fantastic. Even if the news won't report on it, everyone will know when every uni has chalk everywhere. We will be heard!

School is out OP, nobody goes to classes in the summer. They're all posting on cuckchan.

You should go chalk gyms and pokestops instead

You're helping skynet gain data, retard.

I don't play kid's games user, but unfortunately all my friends do so I know where they are an sheeit

There's nothing wrong with video games that aren't connected to Jewnet, firstly. Secondly, Pokemon Go doesn't tell you where your friends are. Nice try.

This, if we're going to get a police state, at least we should rake the criminal element through the coals. It's the very LEAST they can do.

You messed the hashtag though

I never said it did. What I meant is I know where all the PokeStops™are in my town because my friends talk about the game incessantly. So if you are like me, you should go trigger them cuz they're likely bern victims

Get Your Game On

Top Kek. I still don't see a shitstorm of salt over this. More burgers need to chalk.

Sure. The monkeys will inevitably chimp out and that's always fun. And petty stuff like this always gets us support. I'd recommend not doing anything overtly racist though, because than they'll have a (((good reason))) to chimpout.

bump

My alma mater just had a BLM protest last night. I didn't know about it until I read about it in the paper this morning. The article did mention that they are having another demonstration later this week. BUMP

Bump